e.g.
Should I print out the meeting agenda beforehand?
我需要事先影印开会议程吗?
(NG) Actually, you can simply bring your laptop to the meeting.
其实,开会时你只需带著笔电就好。
(Better)Sure, you can print it out in advance, but bringing a laptop with you is fine as well.
当然,你事先印出来很好,或者你直接带笔电开会也可。
e.g.
(NG)I think our product might be your best choice.
我认为我们的产品应该是你最佳的选择。
这句话还有个小玄机,那就是might,它会增加听话者的不安、不确定感,影响你意见的可信度
(Better)I believe / I am confident that our product will best meet your needs.
我相信/我有信心我们的产品会最符合你的需求。
良好的意见表达能力,会使你在职场社交、沟通上无往不利,以下影片教你精准表达心中想法
当老板交给你任务,你回他"I will try."以为是正面回应,但这句话其实隐含消极的态度——你有失误的可能,也就是说「尽力」是在为自己留后路,的确,你会努力去完成,但是另一方面代表你若失败或表现不理想也无伤大雅。当你用这句话回覆老板时,他可能会对你的表现持保留态度,也就没办法对你完全地信任。
e.g.
Boss: You have to analyze the costumers’ feedback and make a comprehensive presentation of the campaign in the meeting this Friday.
你必须在这礼拜五前分析完顾客回馈资料,并且在会议上对这次宣传做综合性提报。
(NG)Okay, I’ll try.
好的,我尽力完成。
(Better)Yes Sir, I will do it.
是的,我会办到。
e.g.
Costumer: Excuse me, I’d like to return some items.
顾客:不好意思,我想要退货。
(NG)Store clerk: Thank you for your inquiry. But I’m sorry to say that these items were on our clearance sale, so we can’t give you cash refunds.
抱歉,谢谢你的询问,但是这些东西是清仓拍卖品,我们无法退现金给你喔
(Better)Store clerk: Thank you for your inquiry! Unfortunately, these items were on our clearance sale. We can’t give you cash refunds.
抱歉,谢谢你的询问。很遗憾的,这些东西是清仓拍卖品,我们无法退现金给你喔。
e.g.
(NG)Congratulations! You guys had a remarkable increase in sales performance last month.
恭喜啊!你们上个月业绩显著增加。
(Better) Congratulations! You/Your team had a remarkable increase in sales performance last month.
只要去掉guys或是加上对方所属团体的称呼,就可以适当表达你的善意与尊重喔~
职场上什么人都有,来看看你身边有没有这几种人呢?