e.g.
Should I print out the meeting agenda beforehand?
我需要事先影印開會議程嗎?
(NG) Actually, you can simply bring your laptop to the meeting.
其實,開會時你只需帶著筆電就好。
(Better)Sure, you can print it out in advance, but bringing a laptop with you is fine as well.
當然,你事先印出來很好,或者你直接帶筆電開會也可。
e.g.
(NG)I think our product might be your best choice.
我認為我們的產品應該是你最佳的選擇。
這句話還有個小玄機,那就是might,它會增加聽話者的不安、不確定感,影響你意見的可信度
(Better)I believe / I am confident that our product will best meet your needs.
我相信/我有信心我們的產品會最符合你的需求。
良好的意見表達能力,會使你在職場社交、溝通上無往不利,以下影片教你精準表達心中想法
當老闆交給你任務,你回他"I will try."以為是正面回應,但這句話其實隱含消極的態度——你有失誤的可能,也就是說「盡力」是在為自己留後路,的確,你會努力去完成,但是另一方面代表你若失敗或表現不理想也無傷大雅。當你用這句話回覆老闆時,他可能會對你的表現持保留態度,也就沒辦法對你完全地信任。
e.g.
Boss: You have to analyze the costumers’ feedback and make a comprehensive presentation of the campaign in the meeting this Friday.
你必須在這禮拜五前分析完顧客回饋資料,並且在會議上對這次宣傳做綜合性提報。
(NG)Okay, I’ll try.
好的,我盡力完成。
(Better)Yes Sir, I will do it.
是的,我會辦到。
e.g.
Costumer: Excuse me, I’d like to return some items.
顧客:不好意思,我想要退貨。
(NG)Store clerk: Thank you for your inquiry. But I’m sorry to say that these items were on our clearance sale, so we can’t give you cash refunds.
抱歉,謝謝你的詢問,但是這些東西是清倉拍賣品,我們無法退現金給你喔
(Better)Store clerk: Thank you for your inquiry! Unfortunately, these items were on our clearance sale. We can’t give you cash refunds.
抱歉,謝謝你的詢問。很遺憾的,這些東西是清倉拍賣品,我們無法退現金給你喔。
e.g.
(NG)Congratulations! You guys had a remarkable increase in sales performance last month.
恭喜啊!你們上個月業績顯著增加。
(Better) Congratulations! You/Your team had a remarkable increase in sales performance last month.
只要去掉guys或是加上對方所屬團體的稱呼,就可以適當表達你的善意與尊重喔~
職場上什麼人都有,來看看你身邊有沒有這幾種人呢?