找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 3022|回复: 13

英国背包客吉隆坡被抢受伤后评:吉隆坡是世界上最危险的城市!

[复制链接]
发表于 18-11-2013 11:44 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
网上看到这篇新闻,赶紧跟大家分享!告诉你,我也是这样认为!找不到对方在旅游网站的原文,先看大家转载他的原文。

英国背包客在吉隆坡被抢劫差点丧命,他过后在国际旅游网站呼吁大家不要到吉隆坡旅游,因为人身安全毫无保障!

【吉隆坡是世界上最危险的城市!我过去30年到过非洲、也门,还有好几个东南亚国家,而吉隆坡是我所到过最危险的地方!】

以上这番话,是由英国背包客戴夫拉姆西DaveRamsey在国际旅游网站上发表。

拉姆西今年105日与同伴结伴到吉隆坡背包自由行的时候,在吉隆坡市中心靠近HardRock Café附近遭遇抢劫。在反抗中,他被抢匪是刀刺中右胸,同伴的背包被抢走。整个过程发生在人潮热闹的地区。而令拉姆西心寒的是,许多人目睹劫案发生,但是却没有人愿意出手相助,对劫案过程视而不见!

他说,吉隆坡市民不只是冷漠,连他受了伤也没人帮忙,胸口流了很多血;他自嘲说幸亏他身体够强壮,如果换了是身材瘦弱的人,可能这一刀就要了他的命。

他也投诉当他想截停的士在他到医院寻求医治的时候,许多的士司机一看到他身上沾满鲜血,都不肯载他。最后才由旅游警察touristpolice协助找到的士。

谈起这些旅游警察,拉姆西也感到非常无奈。他说,这些警察根本没有兴趣知道劫案发生的过程,却只是问他需不需要报案,方便索取保险赔偿。

“我觉得吉隆坡的警察根本不关心罪案问题,也对这些劫匪无能为力。”拉姆西说。

拉姆西最初被载往私人专科医院,但是却被拒绝提供医疗服务,最后他被载往中央医院才获得医药护理。

他说,他在医院也遇到另外一位来自美国纽约的游客,他的金链也被抢了,在抢劫过程中割伤了颈项;他说他住纽约32年都平安无事,第一次到吉隆坡旅游就遇到抢劫。

拉姆西说:“我直觉上认为吉隆坡的警察比罪犯更糟糕,他们全都是无能,没有效率,毫不亲切的一群,空有华丽的制服外表,却更像是街头的摆设物。”

他毫不客气的说,大马的旅游宣传口号“马来西亚---真正的亚洲风情”(Malaysiatruly Asia)根本与事实不符;KL也不只是KualaLumpur的缩写,它还有另外一层意思:Killedby Locals

“我过去30年游遍全世界,到过许多国家和地区,当过很多次背包客,也住过不少5星级大酒店。我必须很诚实的说,吉隆坡是我所到过最危险的城市。”拉姆西说:“我以后都不会再来这个城市旅游了,我也劝请其他的背包客,如果计划要到吉隆坡旅行的话,请三思。”
1.jpeg

2.jpg

"KL Is THE Most DangerousPlace I Have Travelled To"
It's a frightening wake up call when a backpacker who hasbeen travelling for nearly 30 years to places like Africa, Yemen and South EastAsia says Kuala Lumpur is THE most dangerous place he has been to.

UK backpacker Dave Ramsey was stabbed and mugged in JalanSultan Ismail, KL on 5 October 2013
As the crime rate in Malaysia rises, the public is feelingless secure walking down the streets these days. Even tourists have not beenspared as more fall victims to muggings and snatch thefts.

One such incident left a backpacker, Dave Ramsay from Ayr,United Kingdom angry and annoyed as he was stabbed and mugged in the KL citycenter near Hard Rock Cafe on Oct 5.

In relating his horrifying experience on the VirtualTouristwebsite (www.virtualtourist.com), Dave said that he was not only mugged butalso stabbed in the chest in the incident. His ordeal is also being shared onFacebook.

The mode of this mugging was to pull on a bag and when Iturned round I was stabbed in the chest with a knife, while turning. This is astab first rob later mode of attack.

My friend held onto her bag and I started to assist only tobe slashed with the knife across my right arm - that was when I saw bloodspraying out my chest I told her to let the bag go as her head/neck was closestto the knife.

The robber fled with the bag. I think we were marked andthen surrounded as some of the "local concerned helpers" were actuallytrying to pull me clear.
It took 30 mins to get to a hospital (City Hospital - veryhappy with the medics there top job). I was lucky to be able to stand in theroad to stop a taxi.
Several (taxis) passed after seeing blood - and eventuallyafter being rejected at a private hospital I got medical attention.

Dave said he was lucky to have survived the trauma for hisbuild. According to him, had it happened to a slimmer person, it could havebeen fatal.
No police anywhere in an iffy area (I think they get a cutto stay away), security at the local venues did nothing.... Very hard to getsupport people in street or taxis.

The tourist police did not ask ANYTHING about theperpetrator of this crime - all they did was produce a report for an insuranceclaim.... They have no intention of pursuing criminals, no interest.

An NYC man came in 10 minutes later having had his goldchain snatched from his neck - he said he lived in NYC 32 years and this washis first every mugging.
I genuinely feel the police in KL are worse than thecriminals because they are ineffective, not present and most likely getting acut. The politicians are the police masters I wonder how they make so muchmoney.

Malaysia truly Asia (my arse this is a pit of crime) KL=Killed by Locals.

This place needs avoiding big time. I have travelled Africa,Yemen, SE Asia for nearly 30 years back packer and 5 star.

I am not a squeemish person but I genuinely believe this tobe THE most dangerous place I have been due to the vast number of incidents andthe frequency of them.... its epidemic.

本帖最后由 colourblind007 于 18-11-2013 11:46 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 18-11-2013 11:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
幸亏大难不死
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2013 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
这里的高官会赠你一句,每个地方都会有打劫的又不止KL才有,可能还会补多一句,你还没有死是吗?

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
colourblind007 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2013 08:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
拉姆西说:“我直觉上认为吉隆坡的警察比罪犯更糟糕,他们全都是无能,没有效率,毫不亲切的一群,空有华丽的制服外表,却更像是街头的摆设物。”

我也深以为然……

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
colourblind007 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2013 12:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
KL也不只是KualaLumpur的缩写,它还有另外一层意思:Killedby Locals!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
colourblind007 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2013 12:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
我再次呼吁外国朋友千万别来马来西亚。 这里治安很差的。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 19-11-2013 06:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
vongolia 发表于 19-11-2013 12:52 PM
我再次呼吁外国朋友千万别来马来西亚。 这里治安很差的。

我们自己本地人都觉得很危险了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2013 01:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
菲律宾总统会说:至少你还没死
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 21-11-2013 12:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
来JB 还得了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2013 04:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
我国再一次的扬名国际~ 继续的迈向2020年犯罪+破产国前进~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2013 01:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
垃圾:我们这里很安全,麻烦你们不要影响马来西亚的形象
游客:我真的被打枪啊
垃圾:那只是你样衰罢了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2013 08:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
马来西亚,没药可就! 讽刺的是:隔条沟渠,对岸新加坡是亚洲旅游最安全的国家!马来西亚狗阵的部长们,你们不是说马来西亚是世界数一数二最安全的国家吗?比起全球各国,马来西亚认第二,没有其他的国家敢认第一!比起新加坡,美国,还要安全!Walaueh ... TMD 讲什么“烂蕉”鬼话连篇哦?看来马来西亚不是“安全第一等”而是“案全第一等”!!Hor?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 02:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
马来西亚已经超越印度成为 ‘旅游最危险的国家’。
现在喝茶都要小心。。。

本帖最后由 未来战士 于 9-12-2013 03:00 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2013 06:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
他能够告诉他英国朋友,想获取不一样的体会,欢迎前来马来西亚  绝对刺激
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 社会时事

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-6-2024 11:26 PM , Processed in 0.219699 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.