回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-7-2021 10:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
东京湾臭气熏天 日本奥运会铁人三项比赛 有运动员吐了

能够在此次日本奥运会中完成“铁人三项”的运动员,岂止是铁人,简直是拿生命在比赛。

今天上午,铁人三项的1.5公里游泳项目在东京湾正式开赛,不过比赛中出现选手中途退赛及赛后呕吐的情况,可能与水质有关。

从现场照片来看,东京湾的水质非常糟糕,比赛结束后,多名运动员伏地休息,甚至有的运动员直接吐在场地上。

其实早在4年前,东京奥组委与东京都政府曾对东京台场海滨公园的水质进行抽查发现,这片水域中的大肠杆菌指标达到了国际铁人三项联盟规定标准值的约21倍,肠球菌也超过国际游泳联合会标准值达7倍。有测试赛运动员吐槽:“像下水道的臭味。”

随后,东京奥组委与东京都政府承诺采取措施来改善该场地水质。如今四年的时间过去了,水质还是没有改善。

今天上午比赛时还出现了乌龙,部分运动员的游泳路线被组委会的船只挡住,但裁判却示意出发,结果一半运动员跳入水中,另一半运动员出于安全考虑停留在岸上。组委会只好叫回其他已经出发游了几百米的运动员,重新开始比赛。

https://news.mydrivers.com/1/771/771965.htm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2021 10:28 AM | 显示全部楼层

From New York Post

Winning might smell like excrement at this year’s Olympics.

Tokyo Bay, which is slated to become the venue for events such as triathlon and marathon swimming, has faced recent cleanup efforts — yet the water still smells terrible.

The “futuristic landscape” was chosen “at the strong request of international sporting organizations,” according to the Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee, but now is riddled with issues of water quality, smell, and the possibility of sewage leaking into the bay.

This is not a new issue for the Summer Games, nor is it a recent development for the bay. An August 2019 test for the swimming section of the Paratriathlon World Cup was called off after E. coli bacteria were found at twice the limit allowed by World Triathlon in Tokyo Bay.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2021 10:45 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 weareone 于 30-7-2021 10:47 AM 编辑

Winning might smell like excrement at this year’s Olympics.
possibility of sewage leaking into the bay
有测试赛运动员吐槽:“像下水道的臭味。”

也就是说这篇报道不是反应当天比赛的情况和比赛结束。是比赛之前的预测。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2021 11:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
The triathletes who turned inside out… Korea blamed for Japan’s poop controversy

July 27, 2021

The Japanese media reported that “there was no smell”
“Water quality and water temperature both meet the standard”

Athletes after the triathlon event at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics / Photo = AFP

While several athletes were caught vomiting during the men’s triathlon event at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Japanese media reported that “there was no odor.” In response, some Japanese netizens are claiming that it is “a fabrication of Korea.”

Japan’s Yomiuri Shimbun reported on the 26th, “The triathlon competition was held at Odaiba Seaside Park on this day.” “The odor and high water temperature in the Odaiba sea, where the downtown river flows, became a problem during the preparation stage, but both water quality and temperature met the standard on that day, so the game was safely played. has been carried out,” it was reported.

In addition, he added interviews with athletes who participated in the competition such as “Swimming was easy compared to overseas courses” and “I didn’t feel any smell”

In response to this, Japanese netizens commented on the article, “In the Netherlands, people play in muddy canals and lakes that no Japanese would ever swim”, “It’s common for triathletes to vomit or be in a wheelchair after a game, but it’s a bad smell. There is a problem with weaving.”

Some netizens made claims such as “Korea’s bullying, which is usually hostile to Japan,” and “If Korea uploads data and criticizes it, we will refute it in sincerity, but as always, Korea will sell it without any basis.” Rather, they responded that it was a problem.

However, the stench of the triathlon is a part that has been raised by foreign media as well. Bloomberg News reported on the 14th that “the opening of the Olympic Games is imminent, but the stench of the Tokyo outdoor swimming pool (where triathlon events are held) is vibrating.” “Even two years ago, the competition was canceled because it did not meet the E. coli standard set by the International Triathlon Federation.” reported

Fox Sports, a sports channel of Fox Media, also published an article titled ‘Swimming in dung water, fear of running out of sewage from the Olympic venues’ on the 19th, saying, “There are concerns about the quality of the water in Tokyo Bay.” reported that

It was also pointed out that the progress of the triathlon was not smooth after the end of the triathlon.

CNN introduced the event that “triathletes had a bizarre boat incident,” and after the start of the game, the boat floated on the swimming course, and the athletes who got it climbed back to the starting platform. More than half of the 50 players were said to have had to restart.

Norwegian player Christian Blummenfeld won the match with a time of 1:45:04. Christian Blummenfeld was also seen vomiting after the match.

After the game, Christian Blummenfeld said, “I was surprised by the boat accident. I trained hard, and I thought positively.”

New Zealand player Haydn Wilde, who won the bronze medal, said, “I had my eyes on my stomach and my heart rate went up a lot.

Norwegian Christian Blummenfeld wins gold medal in triathlon at Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Norwegian player Christian Blummenfeld won the match with a time of 1:45:04. Christian Blummenfeld was also seen vomiting after the match.

自己判断吧

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-5-2024 10:59 AM , Processed in 0.046956 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.