找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2012|回复: 4

【PS5】Final Fantasy XVI

[复制链接]
发表于 17-9-2020 02:55 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Kworlds 于 17-9-2020 03:10 PM 编辑

游戏名称:《Final Fantasy XVI》(Final Fantasy XVI)
游戏开发:Creative Business Unit III
游戏发行:SQUARE ENIX
游戏平台:PS5 主机独占,PC(Console Timed Exclusive)
游戏类型:动作,角色扮演 ARPG
发售日期:20XX 年内
官方主页:还没开启
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FinalFantasyXVI
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FinalFantasyXVI
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXVI
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/FinalFantasy
#FinalFantasy #FF16

SQUARE ENIX 在今(17)日凌晨举办的 PlayStation 5 在线发表会中,正式发布旗下 RPG 代表作《Final Fantasy》系列最新作《Final Fantasy XVI》,确定将由 PlayStation 5 独占发行游戏主机版本。

《Final Fantasy XVI》由《Final Fantasy XIV》制作人吉田直树担任制作人,《最后的遗迹》(The Last Remnant)总监高井浩担任总监。 剧情将围绕在系列传统的「水晶」来展开,叙述一个由水晶塑造历史的中古世纪奇幻世界所发生的故事。 类型则是延续《Final Fantasy XV》的动作角色扮演玩法。 预定由 PlayStation 5 独占主机版本 ※。

※ 官方标注为限期的主机独占,但目前并未公布除了 PS5 以外的其他版本。(直播中还显示将登陆PC平台,但SE发言人表示FF16目前还没有登陆其它平台的更多信息)

以下简单A9VG翻译:-

《Final Fantasy XVI》制作人吉田直树在此问候大家。“还喜欢我们释出的预告片吗?这囊括即时战斗与过场动画的独家游戏画面,仅代表我们团队从游戏开发至今取得的一小部分成果。这是一款全新的《Final Fantasy》系列新作,在其开发期间,团队规模已从起初几名核心成员发展为完全成熟的单位,持续不断地在迄今已创造的一切之上力求完善精进,为玩家们在故事和游戏玩法上提供无与伦比的体验。

我们的下一回新情报揭露定于2021年,于此期间,欢迎各位尽情揣测,我们可是有丰富的资讯等着要发表——不只是针对《Final Fantasy XVI》,还会与《Final Fantasy XIV》当然对于两者,我会同样不遗余力投入工作!

—《Final Fantasy XVI》 制作人吉田直树

《Final Fantasy I》首次发售时,我还只是其中一名玩家、一个怀有远大梦想的年轻学子。到了《Final Fantasy V》推出时,我终于勉强晋身开发人员之列。从那里,我转战「线上」开发,贡献一己之力于《Final Fantasy XI》与《Final Fantasy XIV》。

而现在进入到了……《Final Fantasy XVI》

从建构全新的开发环境,到认知 PlayStation 5 的全盘运作特性,我们团队在这一路过程中接受了无数的挑战,为了玩家们带来这著名的《Final Fantasy》系列的第 16 篇章。虽然我们正马不停蹄地投入无限心血在这专案当中,但可能还需要一些时间才能将完成作品送到各位手中。不过我保证绝对值得等待!

—《Final Fantasy XVI》总监高井浩

目前SQUARE ENIX尚未公布《Final Fantasy XVI》的上市时程,下一波信息预定2021年释出。

Square Enix and Creative Business Unit III have announced Final Fantasy XVI for PlayStation 5. It is a single-player action RPG.

Here are messages from Final Fantasy XVI producer Naoki Yoshida and director Hiroshi Takai:
官方介绍:

Naoki Yoshida, Final Fantasy XVI Producer

“Final Fantasy XVI producer (that’s right, just producer) Naoki Yoshida here. How did you enjoy the trailer? The exclusive footage, comprised of both battles and cutscenes running in real-time, represents but a fraction of what our team has accomplished since the start of development on this, an all-new Final Fantasy game. In that span, the team’s size has grown from a handful of core members to a full-fledged unit that continues to polish and build upon what they have created so far, all to provide players an experience unmatched in terms of story and gameplay.

“Our next big information reveal is scheduled for 2021, so in the meantime, I expect everyone to have fun speculating, as we have a lot in store—not only for Final Fantasy XVI, but for Final Fantasy XIV, too. Needless to say, I’ll be working hard on both!”

Hiroshi Takai, Final Fantasy XVI Director

“When Final Fantasy I was released, I was just another player─a young student with big dreams. By the time Final Fantasy V was in the works, I had earned myself a seat at the developers’ table… albeit at the very end. From there, I moved “online” leaving my mark on both Final Fantasy XI and XIV.

“And now… XVI.

“From the establishment of an all new development environment, to learning the ins-and-outs of the PlayStation 5, the team and I have taken on countless challenges during our journey to bring you the sixteenth chapter in the storied Final Fantasy franchise. And though we’re pouring our hearts and souls into this project each and every day, it may still be some time before we can get it into your hands. However, I promise it will be worth the wait!”

Phoenix凤凰

Ifrit

Shiva

Titan

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 27-9-2020 08:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Kworlds 于 27-9-2020 08:50 PM 编辑

首部FF 系列18评级

10月份将会正式公开官方网站
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-10-2020 06:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Kworlds 于 29-10-2020 06:40 PM 编辑

Joshua - 10 years old
Jill - 12 years old.
Clive - 15 years old.

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
khai82 + 5 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-10-2020 12:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
Kworlds 发表于 29-10-2020 06:35 PM
Joshua - 10 years old
Jill - 12 years old.
Clive - 15 years old.

插画很美
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-11-2020 11:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
买ps5的理由!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 12:42 AM , Processed in 0.074936 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.