https://youtu.be/lpCRewW36hk

預言訊息 - 警告即將到臨地上的事物|外來天體|墜落天使|遠古巨人
芥菜籽Mustard Seed
2020年8月11日发布

Warning of Things to Come Upon the Earth
AUGUST 3, 2020 12:58 AM
CRYPTIC1
This message was given 7.19.20.

I have already warned of the things that are coming upon this earth. Many heavenly objects will begin to fall – satellites even – asteroids, comets, debris clouds will be commonplace. The trajectory of these objects is directed towards your earth and is a sign of the soon return of the Son of Man upon the clouds of glory. Look up children for your redemption draws nigh! Meteors will accompany the asteroids, shooting stars will seem to fall from the skies. The earth will become a dangerous habitation for its’ people. Many will look to escape what is coming but you cannot escape the judgments – only those whom I have My hand upon. You know who you are and if you have not prepared – NOW is the time to draw as close to Me as possible – for I am the only way through the devastation, destruction and tribulation that is coming to this earth.

The fallen angels will return soon – even circling around your earth – piquing the interest of many of your followers of the UFO phenomenon. I tell you there is no such thing. These are fallen angels in disguise who have duped the world as they deceived the first man Adam and his mate. Wake up oh church! Can you not see the destruction that is at your door? These creatures are very intelligent and cunning and will use all their supernatural powers to enslave you and lull you into a false sense of peace and security. I said to be prepared – for the great deception that will overtake this earth is upon you. Do not fear who can harm the body but rather He who can throw body and soul into the lake of fire.

Soon the giants will return, reptile-like creatures, demigods – ancient ones from long ago. In time I will release the fallen ones who have been biding their time under the earth beneath the great river Euphrates. Once they are unleashed all evil will truly break loose and you will then know and see that evil has come with a vengeance.

My children I tell you these things to warn you. Many will wish to die for what is coming upon the earth but they will not die. They must endure whatever fate has been determined by God – whether by sword or famine or pestilence. In this way many sadly will enter My Kingdom – but it is the plan of My Father to bring in as many lost souls as is possible – even unto death.

My children will have to suffer as they did not take the narrow path – but salvation awaits them upon their death. You must persevere until the end children. Soon heaven and earth will pass away but My Word will never pass away.

I love you with an everlasting love – and I cannot wait until we are rejoined in due time. Only My Father knows the day and the hour – so keep your lamps lit and the oil burning.

Your Savior

Your King Yeshua

He Alone who Saves

Amen. Amen. It is so. I have spoken

我已经警告过地球上即将发生的事情。许多天体将开始下落-甚至包括卫星-小行星,彗星,碎片云将变得司空见惯。这些物体的轨迹指向您的地球,这是人子很快返回荣耀云层的迹象。查找孩子,以便您的赎回临近!流星将伴随小行星,流星似乎从天空坠落。地球将成为其人民的危险住所。许多人将寻求逃避即将发生的事情,但您无法逃避判决-只有我所亲手的那些人。您知道自己是谁,如果您还没有做好准备,那么现在该是离我尽可能近的时候了,因为我是穿越地球的毁灭性,破坏性和灾难性的唯一途径。

堕落的天使很快就会回来-甚至在你的地球周围盘旋-激起许多不明飞行物追随者的兴趣。我告诉你没有这样的事情。这些是化装的堕落天使,欺骗了第一个人亚当和他的同伴,欺骗了整个世界。醒来哦,教堂!您看不到门口的破坏吗?这些生物非常聪明,狡猾,会利用其所有超自然的力量奴役您,并使您陷入虚假的和平与安全感。我说要做好准备-即将超越这个地球的巨大欺骗正在降临您。不要惧怕会伤害身体的人,而要惧怕会把身体和灵魂扔进火湖的神。

巨人很快就会回来,像爬行动物一样的生物,半神人-早在很久以前就已经存在了。我会及时释放那些在大河幼发拉底河下面的土地下度过时光的堕落者。一旦释放了它们,所有的邪恶都会真正地消散,然后您就会知道并看到邪恶已经复仇了。

我的孩子们我告诉你这些事情来警告你。许多人希望死于地球上即将发生的一切,但他们不会死。他们必须忍受上帝所决定的任何命运-无论是剑还是饥荒或瘟疫。这样,许多人将不幸地进入我的王国-但我父亲的计划是尽可能多地吸收失去的灵魂-直至死亡。

我的孩子们将不得不承受痛苦,因为他们没有走狭窄的道路,但是救赎等待着他们的死。您必须坚持到底,直到孩子们。天堂和大地很快就会消失,但我的话语永远不会消失。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 24-4-2024 01:31 PM , Processed in 0.052672 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.