回复

How to choose the best VPN service

[复制链接]

楼主: dubna       显示全部楼层   阅读模式

楼主
发表于 5-11-2019 06:44 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How to choose the best VPN service
In the choice of VPN focus on your needs:

To get access to a website blocked in the territory of your state, a free CyberGhost is enough.
For continuous work on a secure encrypted connection at high speed, choose reliable, time-tested services with serious security capabilities: VyprVPN or NordVPN.
There must be no logs of connections? Alas, you have to take the word of the service provider, for example, PureVPN guarantees confidentiality.
For those who need a service with Russian-language support, HideMy is ideal.
All of these services support popular operating systems and many devices.
For more information about what a VPN service is, what it should be and what you should pay attention to when choosing it, see this video:

Described the best VPN services will help you to use the Internet safely and without restrictions. VPN today is obviously necessary because of the high number of cyber threats and censorship in the Network.

In Russia for a long time block sites containing unwanted content. And in Ukraine have already transferred the political struggle in the online sphere and banned objectionable by origin services.

Many try to circumvent bans by using a VPN connection. But this is not the best way - you need to look for an alternative. And here's why.

Blocked sites can be bypassed by VPN
The abbreviation VPN stands for Virtual Private Network-virtual private network. The connection to it takes place on top of the standard network connection. And it was conceived for good purposes.

In the corporate sector, private networks are used for secure encrypted access of employees to company resources. But they can be used for other purposes.

VPN-a way to hide location and remove restrictions

With the help of special software based on VPN, you can get access to banned resources in the country. So you can use Spotify, which is not yet available in Russia and several other countries. Or company services Mail.ru and Yandex, which began to limit in Ukraine.

What is the difference between paid and free VPN
VPN services differ in security, purpose, protocols and access price. In the latter, the difference between paid and free solutions is particularly interesting.

In the first case, there are no questions to monetization. The user pays money for the use of private networks. And these funds cover technical costs, employee salaries and other costs.

With free harder. There is no charity, so the benefit of the owners is indirect. They could be monetized by advertising, but implementation is problematic. The question arises - what is the catch?!

And it's all about the cooperation of the owners of VPN services with partners who are interested in the information transmitted with their help.

Why can't you trust all VPN services
Imagine a VPN as a special corridor through which your data goes to bypass closed doors or locks. If you paid for the pass, no one is interested in your information. If not - in this corridor is a camera that captures the action.

In this case, the corridor is not just a stream of information about the sites that you use. With him for hand go logins, passwords and other information, which can value.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2019 08:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
There was a time when looking for the options that would unblock the sites which had been closed access. And so same like full anonymity in networks. What alas could not make free VPN services. There were certainly not bad options that opened all the sites. But alas, they were very slow. As a result here I use paid TouchVPN評價 And I like how fast this VPN service works. And everything opens up. And that interestingly is famously hides my IP and other data. So I can recommend to everyone who is looking for a good VPN. Can and there is better. But this is also a worthy option. Success on the Internet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-11-2019 06:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
VPN is a good solution for some people. But it is not clear to me why he is needed by a simple person? Is an ordinary Internet user interested in using this service? It seems to me that this is very doubtful. Maybe I'm wrong...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主
 楼主| 发表于 7-11-2019 08:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
Decided watch, that this for such TouchVPN評價 .Read, looked at what their prices. What exactly is offered and what are the opportunities. Then it turns out even more profitable than I used another paid VPN. Now here I think, and what if to pass to them and to start using their VPN as the main for the work in the Internet network. I think it makes sense to try once. Pay per month. And there already will in sight. Are they as good as they say they are? I wonder how it is with the support service? Really to contact them in the event of the nonsense? What problems did you have with this VPN? Or do they work perfectly?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-11-2019 02:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
This is of course a very convenient service for those who cannot imagine life without the Internet and a computer, or a phone, or a tablet. This is very convenient when a person is in another country and no one can know where he is now. It’s also a very good service if you need to go to the site that the country is blocking for unknown reasons. We have the right to know the information why it is hidden from us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-11-2019 02:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
Not all information may be useful to a regular Internet user. Authorities do the right thing when they block some sites. This could be detrimental to national security. But ordinary people do not understand this. Be smarter!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主
 楼主| 发表于 26-11-2019 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
I when the first time chose VPN, it was not a successful choice. I certainly understand that so be it, because I didn't know how to choose. Now, when you already have experience with VPN, you can immediately see what you can use, and what is not appropriate and I see no reason to take his head.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 | 登入

本版积分规则

WeChat
 CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_malaysia
FOLLOW
- 版权所有 © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd 佳礼网络有限公司 (483575-W) -
Private Cloud provided by IPSERVERONE