发表于 31-10-2015 05:44 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
等下又突然说不要辩论了,反正这些低等生物体都是喜欢做roti canai,转来转去。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 31-10-2015 05:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 poloc1987 于 31-10-2015 05:54 PM 编辑

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/317903#ixzz3q76lua43

Petaling Jaya Utara MP Tony Pua says he is ready to take on 1MDB president Arul Kanda after the latter retracted his conditions to debate with the DAP lawmaker this morning.

Previously, Arul Kanda had agreed to Pua’s offer to host him in a live talk show on condition that Pua first resign as a Public Accounts Committee (PAC) member.

Following the consensus, Pua said his original offer stands, where the face-off will be a live talk show and not a debate.

“It should be a question-and-answer session and not a debate, because I am asking the questions.

“There’s nothing for him (Arul) to ask me,” Pua told Malaysiakini when contacted.

In a statement later, Pua also thanked Arul for his "gentlemanly acceptance" of the invite without attaching any conditions, and Communications and Multimedia Minister Salleh Said Keruak who had offered RTM to broadcast the talk show live.

"I am certain that over the next week, our respective teams will meet and thrash out the date, time, and format of the talk show.

"I certainly look forward to meeting Arul for the very first time and asking the questions which Malaysians have been dying to ask for the longest time.

"I firmly believe that the biggest winners from the live discussion will be Malaysians out there who have been frustrated, perplexed, and perhaps confused by the shenanigans which appear to have taken place in 1MDB," he said.

The public engagement appear to be a shift in 1MDB’s strategy as it fends off criticisms, amid claims of misappropriation.

The Finance Ministry-owned company is also struggling to repay its US$11 billion debt.

Arul this morning held 1MDB’s first press conference after the company began to be embroiled in controversy.

The showdown between Pua and Arul had all but fizzled out yesterday after the former said his position in the PAC, which is investigating 1MDB, was more important and he was unwilling to relinquish his membership.

Several BN leaders had backed Arul’s urging for Pua to resign as a PAC member, but Selangor Umno chief Noh Omar broke ranks with his colleagues, urging that the face-off be unconditional.

Arul’s decision this morning to take on Pua unconditionally will now see the ball in Salleh’s court.

The minister had previously promised to air the show live on television if there was a consensus between Pua and Arul.

It remains to be seen if the government will keep its promise to air the talk show live, or telecast a delayed recording that is open to being censored.

作么就是没愤青注意到潘建伟的“突然”缩春,从辩论变成只针对Arul的Q&A环节吧了??

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-10-2015 05:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
poloc1987 发表于 31-10-2015 05:52 PM
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/317903#ixzz3q76lua43

Petaling Jaya Utara MP Tony Pua says he  ...

他用了 “or” ,代表可以選用適當的會談模式。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 31-10-2015 06:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
只有我问没你发问的电视会谈模式,只会让人看到潘氏蛮横,没大气吧了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-10-2015 07:57 PM | 显示全部楼层

潘俭伟在星期三早上发出的邀请如下文,而Arul已经同意了接受他这次的邀请。

How about this Mr Arul Kanda, we do a live show, where I ask the questions and you get the golden opportunity to tear me to shreds?

https://www.facebook.com/MPTonyPua/posts/10153751197059917

请搞清楚这次访谈的目的是什么,就是要让民众了解1MDB发生了什么事,而不是要辩论1MDB的功过或优劣。
Q&A模式,一个问相关的问题,一个说正确的答案。
早前Arul接受RTM,TV3,Astro Arwani的访谈就是一样的模式,请问怎样蛮横了?
所以说RTM,TV3,Astro Arwani很蛮横,很无大气?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn1il1f0Do

下次搞清逻辑才来发帖吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-10-2015 07:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
poloc1987 发表于 31-10-2015 06:06 PM
只有我问没你发问的电视会谈模式,只会让人看到潘氏蛮横,没大气吧了

潘俭伟在星期三早上发出的邀请如下文,而Arul已经同意了接受他这次的邀请。

How about this Mr Arul Kanda, we do a live show, where I ask the questions and you get the golden opportunity to tear me to shreds?

https://www.facebook.com/MPTonyPua/posts/10153751197059917

请搞清楚这次访谈的目的是什么,就是要让民众了解1MDB发生了什么事,而不是要辩论1MDB的功过或优劣。
Q&A模式,一个问相关的问题,一个说正确的答案。
早前Arul接受RTM,TV3,Astro Arwani的访谈就是一样的模式,请问怎样蛮横了?
所以说RTM,TV3,Astro Arwani很蛮横,很无大气?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn1il1f0Do

下次搞清逻辑才来发帖吧。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-10-2015 08:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://www.malaysia-today.net/to ... wn-from-the-debate/

Tony Pua has been advised to avoid any debate with Arul Kanda because clearly he is going to be made to look like an idiot. Arul Kanda would be well prepared with documents and facts while all Tony Pua has are unfounded allegations with no evidence.

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Today, 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) president Arul Kanda Kandasamy accepted DAP MP Tony Pua’s challenge for a live debate on television. Arul Kanda also said he withdraws his earlier precondition for Tony Pua’s resignation from the PAC before the live debate on 1MDB can be held.

“Today, I stand before you to say openly to Tony Pua I withdraw my condition. I will meet YB Tony Pua for live discussion, or talk show, or debate, without any condition,” the 1MDB president said.

Tony Pua responded to Arul Kanda’s acceptance by saying, “It should be a question-and-answer session and not a debate because I am asking the questions. There’s nothing for him to ask me.”

So it might not quite be a debate after all as everyone had originally thought. Instead it is going to be an interrogation. Tony Pua will be asking all the questions and Arul Kanda must reply to those questions. Arul Kanda cannot ask Tony Pua any questions in return.

I suppose this is just like me challenging you to a boxing match. And the terms of the boxing match is only I can punch you but you cannot punch me. You are not even allowed to block my punches because your hands are going to be tied behind your back.

I was told that the DAP leadership broke out into cold sweat when Arul Kanda accepted Tony Pua’s challenge to a debate with no conditions attached. One leader even said, “That idiot must be fooking crazy. He is no match for Arul. Arul will finish him off.”

Tony Pua has been advised to avoid any debate with Arul Kanda because clearly he is going to be made to look like an idiot. Arul Kanda would be well prepared with documents and facts while all Tony Pua has are unfounded allegations with no evidence.

Hence Tony Pua decided to back down from the debate when he was the one who asked for it and instead changed it to an interrogation where he will ask all the questions and Arul Kanda must just reply to those questions without asking any questions in return.

Well, there you have it. The chicken shit Tony Pua chickened out after all. So the much-touted debate that we were waiting for with bated breath was just a cock teaser in the end.

Anyway, Tony Pua does not really have any debating skills so I doubt we are going to miss much other than witness Arul Kanda bogelkan Tony Pua in public. It was actually a wise decision by the DAP leadership to instruct Tony Pua to back down from the debate. Had the debate gone on it would have not only affected Tony Pua’s image but that of DAP as well. Tony Pua would not have come out from the debate unscathed.

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
JowY + 5 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2016 10:27 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我们集体看死做bo 懒得国阵不敢应战!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2016 01:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
说资料是机密...
过后答非所问
收工
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2016 01:17 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这条是人才来的,我比较有兴趣知道一马花多少钱聘请他,因为他的薪金是国家机密。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2016 01:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
可能在辩论会说,这官方机密通通不能回答。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-4-2016 01:32 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ultraman 发表于 9-4-2016 01:21 PM
可能在辩论会说,这官方机密通通不能回答。。。

只有潘先生敢敢讲。
等下辩论完了,潘先生就被带走调查盘问,
因为触犯了官方(贪污)机密,要定罪坐牢
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-10-2024 06:33 AM , Processed in 0.141245 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.