Revenue Share Program User Agreement
15 January 2013
This Revenue Share Program Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between CARI.COM.MY (the “Company”) and Content Contributor (the “User”). The parties agree that this Agreement shall be given full force and effect and any other understandings between the parties
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, the Partner and the Company agree as follows:
1. The User agrees to display ad, graphic or mutually agreed to content on its website or in the form of adsense banner, that has to be in the size of 300x250 pixel format, and file size less than 30KB , that is mutually agree upon.
2. The User agreed not to modify the banner image(s) in any way. The Company reverses all of its right in its icon, message, trade name, trademarks and all other intellectual property right .
3. The User will be solely responsible for all the materials that appear on CARI.COM.MY. The Company disclaims all liability for these matters.
4. The Company reserves the right to modify, remove or disallow of articles at anytime, and in the event that the Company deems that the articles to be considered unsuitable for the Revenue Share Program.
5. The Company agrees to insert the User's ads code (adsense code) within 48 hours, and the Company do not hold any responsibility of the ads payout scheme. The Company reserve the right to remove or stop and banner whenever the banner content is in violation of the Company ads policy.
6. The User acknowledges that it has read this Agreement and all its terms and conditions as stated herein.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.cari.com.my. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. Except as stated otherwise in the User Agreement or elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initiated posted. For purpose of this provision, a “writing” does not include an email message and a signature does not include an electronic signature.