找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 10024|回复: 60

1/12/12开始,AA新的手提行李规则~更新:亞航澄清:手提行李條規不變

[复制链接]
发表于 2-11-2012 06:52 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      http://www.airasia.com/ask/template.do?id=580&locale=en_GB
NEW Cabin Baggage Rules - Effective 1 December 2012                                                                   

What are the rules for cabin baggage?
You are allowed ONE piece of baggage onboard.
Size dimensions: Cabin baggage should not exceed 56cm X 36cm X 23cm
Weight restriction:  not more than 7kg
Said baggage should also fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment in the cabin. The approved cabin baggage must be tagged with a cabin bag tag.

What has changed about your cabin baggage rules?
Only ONE (1) item of cabin baggage is allowed onboard the aircraft. The approved cabin baggage must be tagged with a cabin bag tag.

Has the number of pieces allowed changed?
Yes.  You are only allowed ONE piece if cabin baggage weighing no more than 7kg.  A laptop or small musical instrument which meets our weight and size restrictions now accounts as ONE piece.

Why are we only allowing one piece of cabin baggage?
Your safety is of utmost importance to us, for cabin safety we have limited the number of pieces and weight per guest.  This restriction also means that we have a speedy embarkation and disembarkation process.

What if I was not able to get the approved cabin bag tag for my cabin baggage?
You will not be able to bring it on board. You must return to our check in counter and contact a member of our staff.

Where do I get the approved bag tag from?
You can get a bag tag from our counter staff while you are checking in at counter or performing bag drop. If you don’t need to go to the counter, make sure you get a bag tag from one of our staff before you enter immigration.

Have the size dimensions changed?
No. The size dimensions are still the same of 56cm X 36cm X 23cm. Please note:  Said baggage should also fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment in the cabin.

Has the weight allowance changed?
No. The one piece of cabin baggage must not weigh more than 7kg.

Can I pay extra to bring more items / weight on board?
No.  For cabin safety and speedy embarkation and disembarkation we will not allow more than our mentioned cabin baggage policy

What if I have expensive / highly valuable items (e.g. photography equipment worth more than RM10,000) weighing more than 7kg that I need to bring on board?
You will need to pack some items that are not expensive in your checked baggage and only pack items that are expensive/valuable in your cabin baggage and it must be within 7kg.

Can I bring my ladies’ handbag onboard in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
Yes you can

If I’m traveling with an infant can I bring an additional bag for my infant’s food and items?
Yes you may. This bag must only contain items that are required for the infant during the flight.  The infant bag must not exceed dimensions of 56cm X 36CM X 23cm and must not weigh more than 5kg. The said baby bag must be accompanied by an infant.

I’m travelling with my baby, is a baby car seat considered as one piece of cabin baggage?
A child restraint system (e.g.: car seat) is allowed onboard provided that an extra seat has been purchased; otherwise we would advise guests to check-in the seat.

Can I bring my laptop bag onboard in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
No, the laptop is considered as ONE piece and this would mean you are carrying TWO pieces. Either the laptop is packed to the cabin baggage and meets our weight restriction or it is the only bag carried on board.

Can I bring musical instruments onboard in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
No, the musical instrument is considered as ONE piece and this would mean you are carrying TWO pieces.  Please be advised that only small musical instruments meeting our size and weight restrictions are allowed as cabin baggage. If your musical instrument is larger than our cabin baggage dimensions and is within (H) 103cm x (W) 4cm x (L) 41cm and weighs less than 75kg, we advise you to buy an extra seat.

Can I bring my crutches/walking aide/prosthetics on board in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
Yes you may if you require them during your flight.  On ground we can arrange for a wheelchair for your convenience.  Please note that some stations charge for a wheelchair unless if you are holding a disability card.

What about shopping bags (plastic/paper bags), is it considered as one piece of cabin baggage?

Yes, any bag regardless of type is considered as one piece of cabin baggage except for items purchased at Duty Free shops.

Can I bring my suit/coat/garment bag on board in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
No as we have limited storage space for suit/coat/garment bags on board our aircrafts.  This will be considered as ONE piece of cabin baggage and you will need to store it in the overhead locker.

http://www.sinchew-i.com/node/338738?tid=3
亞航澄清:手提行李條規不變   2012-11-05 15:39

• 亞航網站之前上載的新手提行李條規宣布(以上為宣布貼文截圖),已於週一早從該公司網站中撤下。(圖:星洲日報)

(雪蘭莪‧八打靈再也5日訊)亞航澄清,早前該公司網站貼上12月1日開始執行新手提行李條規的宣佈,是網站在進行測試時不小心上載,事實上該項宣佈並未獲得亞航管理層批准。
換言之,亞航手提行李條規維持不變,所謂“12月1日將執行新手提行李條規”也不存在。
亞航發言人受詢時向星洲日報指出,該公司發現上述錯誤訊息張貼在網站中,已引起部份乘客注意,經確認後已指示網站管理員,在今早將有關“12月1日執行的新手提行李條規”貼文從亞航網站撤下。
該名發言人指出,目前亞航機艙行李條規維持一樣,即每名乘客可攜帶一件手提行李及一個手提電腦袋或一個手提袋登機。(星洲網)

本帖最后由 UTtraveler 于 6-11-2012 06:08 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-11-2012 07:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
越来越严。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-11-2012 07:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
Why are we only allowing one piece of cabin baggage?
Your safety is of utmost importance to us, for cabin safety we have limited the number of pieces and weight per guest.

要大家买baggage赚钱就认了吧,这么说其他所有的航空就把大家的性命丢一旁?
连laptop也one piece,看来我真的要请luffy给他一轮气枪乱打了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-11-2012 09:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
太太太過分了,laptop也算是一個,那我什麽都不能帶了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-11-2012 10:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
laptop和相机包取消真的不合理咯。我的相机和镜头都差不多5公斤多了,那我不是只可以带一点东西罢了?我有个出国帮人拍照的,相机加镜头超过10kgs,难道要寄舱?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-11-2012 11:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
devilbat81 发表于 2-11-2012 10:04 PM
laptop和相机包取消真的不合理咯。我的相机和镜头都差不多5公斤多了,那我不是只可以带一点东西罢了?我有个 ...

相机挂在身上,应该就不算luggage了吧?(我猜的)
至于其他镜头,买个腰包,把镜头塞进里面(不太大的话)
或者,拿个大的ladies handbag上机,镜头装在里面
反正没人说男性不能拿ladies handbag

话说回头,AA真的越来越会A钱了,
只允许一件行李,有点太不通情达理咯

本帖最后由 Geminz 于 2-11-2012 11:14 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-11-2012 11:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
Geminz 发表于 2-11-2012 11:11 PM
相机挂在身上,应该就不算luggage了吧?(我猜的)
至于其他镜头,买个腰包,把镜头塞进里面(不太大的话 ...

对咯,我也是想如果超重的话,相机拿出来,至少可以少个1-2公斤。
其实如果超过7公斤,AA可以拿托运行李的重量来扣咯,毕竟不是故意的,手提电脑和相机可以很重的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2012 12:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
时不时又换条规
明白!改天拿一个大包包就好!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-11-2012 12:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
他奶奶的!

电脑bag算正常了吧?为什么!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-11-2012 06:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
devilbat81 发表于 2-11-2012 11:32 PM
对咯,我也是想如果超重的话,相机拿出来,至少可以少个1-2公斤。
其实如果超过7公斤,AA可以拿托运行李 ...

当场买托运行李,会比较贵。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-11-2012 06:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
fen_di 发表于 3-11-2012 12:01 AM
时不时又换条规
明白!改天拿一个大包包就好!

大包包不可超过56cm X 36cm X 23cm啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2012 07:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
路飞 发表于 2-11-2012 07:58 PM
要大家买baggage赚钱就认了吧,这么说其他所有的航空就把大家的性命丢一旁?
连laptop也one piece,看 ...

其实很多航空公司已经这样做了,thai airline
很早之前就实行了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2012 09:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
Can I bring my suit/coat/garment bag on board in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
No as we have limited storage space for suit/coat/garment bags on board our aircrafts.  This will be considered as ONE piece of cabin baggage and you will need to store it in the overhead locker.

看来外套也得穿在身上。 或许AA鼓励大家挂到圣诞树那样吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2012 09:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
fen_di 发表于 3-11-2012 12:01 AM
时不时又换条规
明白!改天拿一个大包包就好!

aeon 的大环保袋就是这个尺寸
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2012 11:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
身上背着的包包跟handcarry,算2個嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-11-2012 11:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
orange99 发表于 3-11-2012 11:17 AM
身上背着的包包跟handcarry,算2個嗎?

可能算2個! 因为他们只提ladies handbag

Can I bring my ladies’ handbag onboard in addition to my main piece of cabin baggage?
Yes you can

外套也算1個

本帖最后由 UTtraveler 于 3-11-2012 11:30 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-11-2012 12:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
我的背包可是65cm(H),超过了规定的56cm。。
改天不是就得寄舱了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-11-2012 12:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
为什么。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-11-2012 11:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
英文字看不懂。。。。
hand carry是多大的包包, 重是不可以超过7 kg对吗?
我买20 kg 的行李重量 , 是1个行李20kg 还是我带两个行李不超过20kg 也可以?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-11-2012 12:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
jolyn 发表于 4-11-2012 11:20 AM
英文字看不懂。。。。
hand carry是多大的包包, 重是不可以超过7 kg对吗?
我买20 kg 的行李重量 ,  ...

这个新的RULE是拿上机的行李,不是寄舱行李。

你买20KGS是寄舱行李,寄几个行李都可以,总之全部不超过20KGS,就可以。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-6-2024 07:43 PM , Processed in 0.084154 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.