ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-10-2011 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
跟lelong投诉。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2011 02:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
我都是去ebXy的。。。比较有保障。。。
不过我最讨厌的courier就是citylink。。。。
我这里不算大,也不算小,每次寄东西给我,都要我自己去拿。。。明明是courier,找不到我家,不会问啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2011 08:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
我去淘包的咯。。。
忧郁佬一佻 发表于 23-10-2011 04:17 PM

+1 我也是去那网购~比较可以信任
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2011 11:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 韦琳 于 28-10-2011 11:22 AM 编辑

基本上如果是那么贵的东西,而且是易碎品,建议在签收前才开检查。

我以前也中过招, 在这里和大家分享我的事件,也希望大家可以做个参考,知道自己的权益,不要被奸商骗

那时候是bid RMVB player, warranty 好像是1个星期,但是在第9天出了问题,没有颜色,商家说可能是cable 的问题,我到外面找了很久都找不到可用的cable, 最后我坚持要换,他们就回复我
If you insist is the problem on the player and want us to replace you a new item then we really need to charge RM28 for the processing and Returning cost which we have stated very clearly in Lelong. Normally when the player is really can on then should be no problem of the player already, if you say there is no color then must be other outcomes.

Please kindly send the item back to us.

Important: Please provide Tracking Number to us after sent and also include your email at the Courier Consignment Note for easier reference and speed up processing time.

Process for Returning Items for Warranty Claim
[Please refer to listing or contact seller via email for checking item got warranty]

1) Buyer send Item Back (Shipping Buyer Pays)
    2) Seller send Item back to Factory using EMS/DHL (Seller Pays Shipping to Factory)
    3) Buyer pay RM28 for processing and arrangement fees (Buyer Pays RM28)
    4) Factory send back Item to Seller (Seller Pay for shipping back)
    5) Seller receive item and send back to Buyer (Seller Pays shipping)

居然要向我收RM28 的手续费。。

我当然不爽,因为之前我已经付了RM20的邮费,于是我回复了他们,因为我自己也有做网购生意,我是知道邮费大概多少的
Thank you for you prompt reply.

referred to your product description "http://members.lelong.com.my/Auc/Archive/2009-04AStd33021660.htm" neither your store or the bid stated notice for "rocess for Returning Items for Warranty Claim" .

I paid  RM20 for this item, and the actual postage is less than RM6.00(within Peninsular), and according to Lelong.com rules and regulation for sellers "By 1st January 2007, we will temporary block anyitem with shipping fee exceed RM12 for Peninsular unless it is heavy or bulky item proven with estimated weight. Function will be provided tocater for heavy & bulky items "

I dont mind to send back the player by my own cost, but want me to pay another RM28 for the returning cost that is really too much and sounds like a scam.

Hope to receive your reply ASAP with good news, thank you.

我在隔天用poslaju 寄回给他们并提供了track number, 我自己也很紧张每天都track 看他们收到了没, 奇怪的事情发生了, kl-pj 照理应该1天就收到,但是3天了还没收到,我直接发电邮给pj 区的poslaju 询问,回复是,your  item still in our office because the receiver office was closed due to the staff there had dengue.She will be on leave quite long.We will send your item when the office open. (这个回复可笑不?中dengue 放假,那到底是谁通知poslaju 的呢?好低劣的手法,放长假,不收我的退货?)

10天后他们回复说已经收到,但是不能换(看!奸商的恶劣手法),他们需要送回原厂向厂商claim ( 这样的把戏在骗谁呀!送回中国?我也是有做网购生意的,他们不可能会寄回给厂家的,好吧,再看看他们玩什么把戏)

等了一个月,我发电邮询问,他们说 still under process.

3个月后,我实在等不下去了,简直是要疯了
再发电邮
To claim a warranty need to wait for 3 months+? please let me know when can i get back the player? i need the actual date or kindly please arrange a refund, thank you

这次很快回复哦
Hello Dear Valued Buyer;
Your item/s will be dispatch to you within 2 – 3 working days
Courier Delivery lead time is 1 – 5 days depending on your area.

他们寄来了新的,到现在那个player 还在用,已经2年了,还好没有任何故障
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2011 02:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
完全不信任网购,宁愿自己亲自出去买
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 3-11-2011 10:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
那部平板电脑就这样不能用了?原本我也想买的,结果他说缺货需要等多几个星期所以才没下手,没想到那么快有人中招了?那么我还可以信赖吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2012 04:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
请问楼主的弟弟是跟哪里一个卖家买的?方便透露卖家的 ID 吗?

我今天也是跟 L 网站里面的其中一个卖家买平板电脑,谁知道过款了给他,他才 PM 我说我的 Item 没有货,要等到下个星期,而且邮费也是 50 大洋。

我之后才去查他的顾客评语,有些说他收高昂的邮费,可是却用 Post Daftar 来寄货。也有些讲他的 Spen 跟他的商品叙述不一样,明明是中国的东西,商品叙述却写是德国的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-2-2012 06:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
网购的好处是买不容易找到的物品,但我都选择面交。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2012 07:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
那个网站太多骗子了,不是给了钱拿不到货,就是货物的素质和广告所形容的差很多,所以到最后,如果不能面交,宁愿不买,到最后干脆不在那儿买了!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 13-5-2024 06:43 AM , Processed in 0.061001 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.