佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: maocheng

2012年F1车手/车队 (Barcelona Test 2 Day 1)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 5-1-2012 10:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Sebastien Buemi confirmed as Red Bull Racing's reserve and test driver                                                               
By Pablo ElizaldeThursday, January 5th 2012, 08:53 GMT

Red Bull Racing has confirmed that Sebastien Buemi will join the team as its test and reserve driver for the 2012 Formula 1 season.
The Swiss driver was left without a racing seat for this year after Toro Rosso decided to sign an all-new line-up for the upcoming season.
Buemi, 23, had been racing with the Faenza-based squad since 2009.
On Thursday, Red Bull confirmed Buemi will continue his relationship with the energy drinks company, joining Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull Racing.
"It's good to remain with Red Bull for another year and have this opportunity with the World Championship-winning team," said Buemi.
"I would prefer to be driving at the races of course, but working with Red Bull Racing on the development of their car and providing them with feedback throughout the season is the next best thing."
Team boss Christian Horner added: "It was entirely logical for Sebastien to continue with Red Bull having been a member of the Junior Team since 2004. He already knows the team well from his time with us in 2008 and has gained significant race experience over the past three years.
"He will complete important test and simulation work for us throughout the year and will be in attendance at each grand prix."
Toro Rosso said Buemi would also act as its reserve driver during 2012 if needed.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 16-1-2012 09:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
FIA to adjust DRS zones for 2012, but no changes to system rules                                                               
By Jonathan NobleMonday, January 16th 2012, 12:07 GMT

Formula 1's DRS rules will remain unchanged in 2012, AUTOSPORT has learned, but the FIA plans to tweak the overtaking zones on the back of the experience of last year.
The Drag Reduction System was introduced at the start of 2011 as a means of helping overtaking - with drivers allowed to use the straightline speed boost at designated spots on the track if they get within one second of the car ahead of them at a set point.
Although critics believed the concept made overtaking too easy, DRS was widely praised as having helped improve the spectacle of F1.
Sources have revealed that the FIA, having looked closely at its implementation in 2011, is happy for the DRS rules to remain the same for the season ahead - despite planning to alter some of the overtaking zones.
It is understood that zones will be extended at those venues where it was felt overtaking was too hard, while they will be shortened at those where it was deemed that passing was made too easy.
Although the final lengths of the DRS zones have not yet been finalised, it is understood that among the changes that will be made in 2012 will be the introduction of a second DRS zone at the Australian Grand Prix.
There will also be the removal of a second zone in Canada and Valencia, while the lengths of some other zones - including the remaining one in Valencia, which will be lengthened - will be changed.
Speaking to AUTOSPORT recently prior to the confirmation of the tweaks, Nico Rosberg said that DRS had been a success - but minor changes to the lengths of some of the zones would be a positive.
"DRS is a great thing," he said. "In the end, who cares why we are overtaking? They [the FIA] just have to make sure that they optimise it, and that we don't have too many times where one guy just drives past the guy in front, and gets 50 metres ahead by the end of the straight. That is a bit silly then.
"But as long as it is optimised, which will come with experience, then maybe there can be some new ideas about it and how to do it a little bit better. Then that is a good thing.
"It is better for it to be too difficult than too easy. If it is too difficult then at least the pressure is there – like in Barcelona [last year] when it was still exciting with Lewis [Hamilton] and Sebastian [Vettel]."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-1-2012 10:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
Bruno Senna says money was not key to secure F1 drive with Williams                                                               
By Jonathan NobleTuesday, January 17th 2012, 14:01 GMT

Bruno Senna insists that his capture of a Williams seat for 2012 was not just down to sponsorship - after revealing the exhaustive tests he was put through to show he was good enough for the drive.
The Brazilian is bringing welcome backing from a number of sponsors, including long-time supporter Embratel, to a Williams team that is recovering from its worst ever season in F1.
And although it was no secret that Williams had financial considerations to make, Senna was put through challenging simulator, fitness and track tests to ensure he was good enough to join the former champions.
When asked by AUTOSPORT during a team teleconference if he felt the tests had proven that his signing was not just because of his sponsors, Senna said: "I am sure about that.
"They have been putting us through the paces with all sorts of testing, and they did not even talk about the sponsorship at the start - they wanted to assess me before anything else.
"The only way they would give me the chance was if they were comfortable with my performance. We did several tests and with that I am confident I can deliver."
As well as being evaluated on the Williams simulator, Senna worked with famous racing instructor Rob Wilson to further run through his capabilities.
"We did a few days with Rob, and a few simulator days, and all of these have been essential for the team's confidence. They put me through the paces and it was quite interesting to learn a few things.
"I've been with Rob before for a bit when I came to England, but after so many years of racing, being with him again was much different and much more productive."
Williams chief operations engineer Mark Gillan said that the team was adamant that it would go for the best driver it could - rather than the one offering the highest money.
"From our side we had an extensive driver evaluation programme with a handful of drivers, and we made the final decision based on raw pace, consistency, tyre management, technical feedback and mental capacity - and most importantly the potential impact they would have on the team," he said.
"I think in all those areas it was very clear that Bruno has not had a lot of experience in single seater racing, but has consistently shown improvement and real talent.
"From our side, on the operations side, we are looking forward to working with him in what is an extremely important year for Williams regarding the relative poor season we had last season."
Gillan confirmed that Adrian Sutil had been on the shortlist of candidates for the drive, but in the end it was decided not to pursue a tie-up with him.
"I don't want to specifically talk about individual drivers, but Adrian was in our plans. However, based on everything that was laid out, Bruno for me and the team was the best way forward."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-1-2012 07:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-1-2012 07:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 1-2-2012 09:27 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-2-2012 09:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 1-2-2012 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
这几天陆陆续续都有新车发布咯~!~!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-2-2012 10:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
证明即将来临了。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 1-2-2012 10:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
这几天陆陆续续都有新车发布咯~!~!
faifai37 发表于 1-2-2012 22:00

2012 F1 LAUNCHES

Jan 26Caterham News Photos
Feb 1McLaren News Photos
Feb 3Ferrari News Photos
Feb 3Force India News Photos
Feb 5Lotus News Photos
Feb 6Sauber News Photos
Feb 6Red Bull News Photos
Feb 6Toro Rosso News Photos
Feb 7Williams News Photos
Feb 21Mercedes News Photos
-Marussia News Photos
-HRT News Photos

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-2-2012 10:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
证明即将来临了。
F60 发表于 1-2-2012 22:26

重要选试车下个星期。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-2-2012 11:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
重要选试车下个星期。。
maocheng 发表于 1-2-2012 10:32 PM

比赛才重要!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-2-2012 11:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
比赛才重要!
F60 发表于 1-2-2012 23:03

11个车队有Kers vs 1个车队没有kers。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2012 07:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
11个车队有Kers vs 1个车队没有kers。。
maocheng 发表于 1-2-2012 11:33 PM

谁没有kers?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-2-2012 09:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
谁没有kers?
F60 发表于 2-2-2012 07:30

Marussia F1 Team
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2012 04:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
Marussia F1 Team
maocheng 发表于 2-2-2012 09:22 AM

好的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-2-2012 04:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
Narain Karthikeyan will drive the second HRT during the 2012 F1 seasonBy Pablo Elizalde        Friday, February 3rd 2012, 08:01 GMT

Narain Karthikeyan will fill the final racing seat of the 2012 season after he was confirmed at HRT on Friday morning.

The Indian will partner Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa at the team, which will enter its third Formula 1 season this year.

Karthikeyan started the 2011 season as a racing driver for the team, but was dropped after the European Grand Prix, the eighth round of the championship, in favour of Australian rookie Daniel Ricciardo.

The 35-year-old from Chennai returned to racing for his home grand prix late in the season after four outings as a Friday driver.

Together with 40-year-old de la Rosa he will form the eldest line-up on the grid this year.

"It has taken a lot of hard work to make this happen but I am absolutely elated to feature on the 2012 grid with HRT F1 team," said the Indian. "I was pleased with our strong performance at the Indian Grand Prix, in front of my passionate home fans and I look forward to building on this result in 2012.

"I have been training hard since the end of 2011, ensuring I was ready for the rigours of F1 if an opportunity arose. I am delighted to have signed with HRT F1 Team. With the new management, Pedro, and the team, there is definite potential for progress.

"We need to understand that F1 is new to India, we hosted our first race only last year which was a resounding success. To build on that momentum, an Indian driver will certainly keep the interest engaged throughout the season. I am proud to secure an opportunity to forge a stronger connection between India and Formula 1 once again."

Team boss Luiz Perez-Sala added: "I am pleased to count with Narain for this season, as he will contribute continuity and stability. He is a quick, intuitive and secure driver who met his expectations despite a lack of continuity last year. Of the eight Grands Prix he contested in 2011, he only failed to finish on one occasion and had a great performance in the last race he took part in.

"I'm sure that the fact that he will continue to work and drive on a regular basis will help him take a step forward this season. And if he advances, so does the team. This is a year in which you could say that the team starts from scratch and everyone's input will be fundamental."
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-2-2012 05:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 36# maocheng

最老车手的组合+最差的车子= 没戏
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-2-2012 05:58 PM | 显示全部楼层

Ferrari F2012

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-2-2012 06:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

Force India VJM05

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-2-2012 09:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
拉杆前悬和之前的有什么分别??我看不出.....谁看得出?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 09:56 PM , Processed in 0.068340 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.