Marussia-Cosworth
- Timo Glock
- Charles Pic

Note: teams listed in accordance with current Constructors’ Championship order
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 1-9-2011 07:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
FIA confirms 20-race calendar for 2012                     31 Aug 2011                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                        The FIA has released a confirmed calendar for the 2012 season following a fax vote by members of the World Motor Sport Council. The addition of the United States round makes for a 20-race season, which will get underway in Australia on March 18. The season finale will take place in Brazil on November 25.

2012 FIA Formula One World Championship calendar:
18/03 Australia
25/03 Malaysia
15/04 China
22/04 Bahrain
13/05 Spain
27/05 Monaco
10/06 Canada
24/06 Europe
08/07 Great Britain
22/07 Germany
29/07 Hungary
02/09 Belgium
09/09 Italy
23/09 Singapore
07/10 Japan
14/10 Korea
28/10 India
04/11 Abu Dhabi
18/11 United States
25/11 Brazil
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2011 02:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
我还是觉得美国站应该放在加拿大站后会更加适合。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-9-2011 08:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
我还是觉得美国站应该放在加拿大站后会更加适合。。。
sycjb_gayaboy 发表于 4-9-2011 02:10

因为六月美国太热。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-9-2011 12:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 21-11-2011 11:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
Pedro de la Rosa signs for HRT from 2012                                                               
By Matt BeerMonday, November 21st 2011, 15:09 GMT

Pedro de la Rosa will return to Formula 1 racing with HRT next season after signing a two-year deal with the squad.
The 40-year-old Spaniard is currently a reserve driver for McLaren, but said he was determined to return to racing.
"This is a very important step in my sporting career and one of the most meditated ones I've taken," said de la Rosa. "I'm at a very good stage in terms of maturity and am prepared to take on this challenge, which motivates me hugely.
"When deciding on joining this project, for me there were three decisive factors: my desire to return to active competition, the fact that HRT is a Spanish team and getting to know the people leading this project, Luis Perez-Sala being amongst them."
He acknowledged that he faced a major challenge taking the team forward from its current back of the grid position.
"I'm here to work hard, with modesty and humility, accepting where we are now but keeping in mind where we want to be in two years' time," de la Rosa said.
"For me, this is the time to put into practice everything that I have learnt over the years at international top level racing teams so that we can grow together.
"I am proud that Spain has an F1 team and that I have this opportunity to be its driver. I can only show my gratitude towards HRT for having trusted in me for this.
"Lastly, I can't forget to thank McLaren for allowing me to take this step. I have been very happy over the eight seasons I spent with them, growing as a driver and person. Without them I wouldn't be here today."
Team principal Colin Kolles hailed the addition of de la Rosa as a major step forward for HRT.
"The team's objective has always been to reinforce itself in every aspect: economically, technically and in a sporting aspect," said Kolles.
"Without a doubt, the addition of Pedro de la Rosa for next year will be a fundamental foundation in the development of our project.
"We are a young team that needs to continue progressing and with this incorporation I am convinced that we will do just that.
"Apart from being a great person he is an experienced driver as his career and prestige in Formula 1 prove. I give him my most sincere welcome. I am sure that he will adapt perfectly and that together we will achieve great things."
De la Rosa has competed in 88 grands prix during an F1 career that began with Arrows in 1999. After a stint with Jaguar, he became a McLaren test driver from 2003 to '09, making several stand-in race appearances during that time - including a half-season in '06 after Juan Pablo Montoya's departure.
With the testing ban limited his mileage opportunities in recent years, he returned to racing with Sauber in 2010 but was dropped before the end of the season. He tested for Pirelli for a spell before resuming his old McLaren role, also fitting in a one-off race for Sauber in Montreal this year when he was loaned to the team following Sergio Perez's Monaco injury.
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-11-2011 06:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
这样照片好旧哦。。。
还是穿着Mclaren衣的时候。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-11-2011 07:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
这样照片好旧哦。。。
还是穿着Mclaren衣的时候。
F60 发表于 22-11-2011 18:58

所以他才是Mclaren Test Driver..
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-11-2011 07:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
所以他才是Mclaren Test Driver..
maocheng 发表于 22-11-2011 07:08 PM

现在?
您确定?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-11-2011 09:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# F60

Mclaren现在释放他了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2011 10:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  F60

Mclaren现在释放他了。。
maocheng 发表于 23-11-2011 09:27 PM

还以为我记错了。
没事。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-11-2011 10:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
Charles Pic will race for Marussia F1 team in 2012
By Pablo Elizalde        Sunday, November 27th 2011, 21:09 GMT

Charles Pic will race for the Marussia team in the 2012 Formula 1 season, Virgin Racing confirmed on Sunday.

The Frenchman was strongly linked to the drive after having run with the team during the young driver test in Abu Dhabi earlier this month.

Pic, who has spent the last two years racing in GP2, will replace Jerome D'Ambrosio at the team, which will be renamed Marussia next year.

He will race alongside Timo Glock.

"I'm very happy to be making the step up to Formula 1 with Marussia Virgin Racing," said Pic. "As a driver you always feel you are ready for the next opportunity but in Abu Dhabi last week it was a tough test.

"The team gave me some fantastic opportunities to learn new things but I also knew that I had to impress them and show them I was ready to do a good job.

"I was pleased with my performance, and obviously the team were too, so a very good start but this is just the beginning and I know that a lot of hard work is ahead of me to reward this chance.

"I like the team a lot; we worked well together in the test and I feel very comfortable. They want to do things the right way and I can see that there is a lot of determination to succeed, so it is very special for me to be part of that. I'm looking forward to working hard in every area over the winter to ensure I am ready for the start of testing and my first Grand Prix."

Team boss John Booth added: "I'm very pleased to welcome Charles to Marussia Virgin Racing as Timo's team-mate for 2012. We naturally keep a close eye on the junior formulae and Charles is certainly someone we have been watching over the past few years.

"The real barometer however was our Young Driver Test in Abu Dhabi last week, where we put him through a series of tough tests to thoroughly evaluate his potential. This was his first time in a Formula 1 car so it should have been quite daunting, however Charles was extremely focused on what needed to be done and absolutely rose to the challenge. He continued to improve in every area but his race simulation work particularly caught our eye.

"Winter testing will be upon us before we know it, so it is actually a relatively short space of time ahead with a lot for Charles to get used to, but he is an extremely determined young guy and he worked very well with the team last week. He has an extremely mature head on young shoulders, so I have no doubt that he will be working very hard over the winter to prepare for his debut season."

Booth was also thankful to D'Ambrosio, who made his grand prix debut with the team this year.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jerome D'Ambrosio for his hard work and important contribution to our team over the past 12 months or more. He has an exciting future to look forward to I'm sure and we wish him every success."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-11-2011 03:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
Renault confirms Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 in 2012
By Pablo Elizalde        Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 07:13 GMT

Renault has confirmed Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 racing next year, after having secured a deal to compete with the squad.

Raikkonen, who had left Formula 1 at the end of the 2009 season, had been in talks with the Williams team about a possible return next year, but the deal feel through and he was immediately linked with Renault, which will be called Lotus from 2012.

Raikkonen, 32, moved from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship, where he spent the last two seasons while also competing in one race of the NASCAR Truck series and one Nationwide event.

The Finn won the Formula 1 world championship in 2007 with Ferrari, having scored a total of 18 wins since he made his grand prix debut in 2001.

Renault was forced to search for another driver after Robert Kubica confirmed last week that he would not be ready to start the 2012 season following his dramatic accident in February.

Raikkonen has signed a two-year deal with the team.

"I'm delighted to be coming back to Formula 1 after a two-year break, and I'm grateful to Lotus Renault GP for offering me this opportunity," said Raikkonen. "My time in the World Rally Championship has been a useful stage in my career as a driver, but I can't deny the fact that my hunger for F1 has recently become overwhelming.

"It was an easy choice to return with Lotus Renault GP as I have been impressed by the scope of the team's ambition. Now I'm looking forward to playing an important role in pushing the team to the very front of the grid."

Team owner Gerard Lopez added: "All year long, we kept saying that our team was at the start of a brand new cycle. Backstage we've been working hard to build the foundations of a successful structure and to ensure that we would soon be able to fight at the highest level.

"Kimi's decision to come back to Formula 1 with us is the first step of several announcements which should turn us into an even more serious contender in the future. Of course, we are all looking forward to working with a world champion. On behalf of our staff, I'd like to welcome Kimi to Enstone, a setting that has always been known for its human approach to Formula 1."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-12-2011 03:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
Williams confirms Maldonado for 2012, with Bottas staying on as a reserve
By Pablo Elizalde        Thursday, December 1st 2011, 22:08 GMT

The Williams team has confirmed Pastor Maldonado will enter his second season in Formula 1 with the team next year.

The Venezuelan made his debut with the Grove-based squad in 2011 and was expected to continue with the team, in a move that was confirmed by Williams on Thursday evening.

"I am delighted to be able to continue with Williams into my second season and I will give my very best to help the team as we push to return to the front of the grid," he said. "This has been a tough season for the whole team but it has given me personally the opportunity to learn and develop.

"I am convinced that the steps we have taken to improve our competitiveness will bear fruit in 2012 and beyond. I am thrilled to be part of that and also to represent the people of Venezuela in Formula 1."

Team boss Frank Williams added: "Pastor has proven this year that he is not only quick but also that he is able to maintain a consistent and strong race pace. Pastor has been responsible for all of our forays into Q3 in 2011 and his race at Monaco was outstanding.

"Pastor has also settled into the team at Williams very well, contributing strongly in the factory and with our partners. He will play a critical role in 2012 as we rebuild the team and move forward."

The team also confirmed that Valtteri Bottas will stay on as a reserve driver, while there was no news on who will partner Maldonado in 2012.

Finn Bottas will drive in 15 Friday practice sessions during the upcoming season.

"I would like to thank Frank Williams and the whole team for the investment that everyone at Williams has made to help me over the past two years," said Bottas.

"The opportunity now to continue this unique development with the position of Reserve Driver will enable me to gain essential experience as part of the race team in 2012.

"In this position, I will do my utmost to help the team to set up for a great race weekend and also look forward to playing a role off the track with the team at the factory and with our partners."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-12-2011 08:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
FIA announces new sporting rules for 2012 Formula 1 season
By Pablo Elizalde        Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 11:55 GMT

The FIA's World Motor Sport Council has announced several changes to the sporting rules for the 2012 Formula 1 season.

From next year, all cars will have to pass all the mandatory crash tests in order to be able to take part in winter testing.

The ruling body has also confirmed there will be a three-day test during the season, which is set to allow teams to run with their drivers mid-campaign. Previously, teams were only allowed to run during the season in the Young Driver test near the end of the year.

From 2012, all lapped cars will be allowed to unlap themselves and then join at the back of the field during safety car periods, ensuring a clean restart without slower cars in front of the leaders.

There will now be a maximum race time of four hours during each grand prix, ensuring that lengthy suspensions do not result in events that are longer than that.

The FIA also said that from 2012, drivers will not be allowed to move back onto the racing line after having moved off it to defend their position.

Also from next year, cars which were in the pitlane when a race is suspended will now be allowed to rejoin the grid in the position they were in when the race was stopped.

The governing body has also altered the use of tyre allocations, with drivers now allowed to use all tyres from the start of practice. Previously, only three sets were permitted.

Finally, the FIA said divers will not be allowed to leave the track - like cutting a chicane on reconnaissance laps or 'in' laps to save time and fuel - without a justifiabl
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-12-2011 08:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
FIA confirms unchanged, 20-race 2012 calendar
By Pablo Elizalde        Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 11:41 GMT

Formula 1's ruling body, the FIA, has confirmed the 2012 calendar, with no changes compared to the 20-race version unveiled in August.

The calendar includes the race in Austin, Texas, despite doubts about the construction of the circuit.

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone had extended the deadline given to the Austin organisers after they were unable to sort their contract issues in time.

The Bahrain Grand Prix, also in doubt because of the continued unrest in the country, is included in the 20-event schedule too.

Bahrain was withdrawn from the 2011 calendar following months of uncertainty because of the problems in the country.

The 2012 season will kick off in Australia on 18 March and will finish again in Brazil on 25 November.

2012 Formula 1 calendar

18 March            Australian GP
25 March            Malaysian GP
15 April            Chinese GP
22 April            Bahrain GP
13 May              Spanish GP
27 May              Monaco GP
10 June             Canada GP
24 June             European GP
8 July              British GP
22 July             German GP
29 July             Hungarian GP
2 September         Belgian GP
9 September         Italian GP
23 September        Singapore GP
7 October           Japanese GP
14 October          Korean GP
28 October          Indian GP
4 November          Abu Dhabi GP
18 November         US GP
25 November         Brazilian GP
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 9-12-2011 02:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
Romain Grosjean joins Kimi Raikkonen at Lotus Renault for 2012
By Jonathan Noble        Friday, December 9th 2011, 05:59 GMT

Romain Grosjean will make a Formula 1 comeback next season after Renault opted to hand the Frenchman a seat alongside Kimi Raikkonen in 2012.

Following intense speculation over the past couple of weeks about the second seat at Renault, the Enstone-based outfit announced early on Friday that Grosjean will replace Vitaly Petrov.

The news, which comes on the back of the soon-to-be-renamed Lotus team causing a stir by signing Raikkonen, also ensures that the outfit keeps hold of major oil and petrol sponsor Total.

"I am thrilled to be one of the team's race drivers in 2012," Grosjean said. "There's a big grin on my face at the prospect of getting behind the wheel of next year's car, and I feel very privileged to be given this opportunity.

"To be racing alongside a former world champion and someone who is hungry and returning to Formula 1 will be a great experience, and I'm sure will help raise my level of performance too. I feel that my successful season in GP2 Series has helped me mature a lot, and I am a much more complete driver than I was last time I was competing in this sport.

"Returning to Enstone as a race driver feels like coming home. I will not disappoint and I wish to thank all the people without whom this return to F1 would not have been possible. Total, which supports me since 2006, and Gravity Sport Management, are first on this list."

Renault owner Gerard Lopez added: "Only last week I reiterated that the team is at the start of a brand new cycle.

"Announcing Romain as our race driver alongside Kimi is great news and will help us achieve our aims of getting back to the very top. The announcements we made today and last week are exciting ones for our team and there is a real buzz surrounding us now."

Grosjean's return to F1 comes at the expense of Petrov, whose future at the team had been in doubt ever since he launched an amazing outburst against the outfit after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The Russian had been given several days to decide what he wanted to do with his future, but in the end Renault announced that it was handing Grosjean the place.

The news also means that Bruno Senna, who has raced for Renault since the Belgian Grand Prix, must find an alternative drive in 2012 if he wants to continue in F1.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-12-2011 12:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
Ricciardo, Vergne to race for Toro Rosso in 2012 Formula 1 season                                                               
By Pablo ElizaldeWednesday, December 14th 2011, 16:34 GMT

Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne will race for the Toro Rosso team in the 2012 Formula 1 season, the team has announced.
The news means the duo will replace Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari.
Toro Rosso said the decision to replace its current drivers was taken in conjunction with Red Bull.
It will be the first time since the team's 2006 debut that it will begin the year with an all new line-up.
"I am pleased that we have been able to reach an early decision on our drivers for next year, because it means we can all give our full attention to 2012, without any distractions," said team boss Franz Tost.
"Over the past year, both Daniel and Jean-Eric have proved their worth and I expect them to make a significant contribution to the team's performance next year. Daniel has the benefit of having actually raced in Grands Prix for much of this year, while Jean-Eric proved he could adapt quickly to the demands of driving a Formula 1 car.
"As they have both worked with the team and its engineers very recently, this should allow us to get up to speed right from the start of winter testing in a couple of months time."
Tost was thankful to Buemi and Alguersuari, but said it was Toro Rosso's duty to give new drivers a chance in Formula 1.
The duo had been with the team since the 2009 season.
"I must also thank Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari for all their hard work over the past three seasons," added Tost.
"They have delivered some excellent performances which have helped the team move forward and develop. We wish them well for the future.
"However, one has to remember that when Scuderia Toro Rosso was established in 2005, it was done so with the intention of providing a first step into Formula 1 for the youngsters in the Red Bull Junior Driver programme.
"It is therefore part of the team's culture to change its driver line-up from time to time in order to achieve this goal."
Australian Ricciardo, who was the team's third driver this year, made his grand prix debut with the HRT team this season, impressing with his performances alongside the more experienced Tonio Liuzzi.
"This is a really big deal for me and something I have wanted ever since I was driving for Toro Rosso on Friday mornings at the races in the first part of last season," he said.
"To be honest, I am still jumping up and down with excitement at the news. In the second half of 2011 I learned a lot from the people I worked with, racing in eleven Grands Prix and I want to thank them for the opportunity they gave me.
"I have to say that joining Scuderia Toro Rosso was always my real goal, so a big thank you to Red Bull for giving me this fantastic opportunity and now I can't wait to get to work once testing begins."
Vergne will become the third Frenchman to race in Formula 1 in 2012, alongside Virgin's Charles Pic and Lotus's Romain Grosjean.
"First of all, I must thank Red Bull for all their support so far and for believing I am ready to take on the ultimate challenge of racing in Formula 1," Vergne said.
"Christmas has come early for me this year! Having driven for them a few times this year and also testing for Red Bull Racing in Abu Dhabi, I definitely feel ready to make the move, even if I know there is a big difference between testing and actually racing.
"I enjoyed working with the guys at Toro Rosso this year and I can't wait to be part of the team for real. Sitting on the grid in Melbourne next March cannot come soon enough."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-12-2011 11:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
Nico Hulkenberg joins Paul di Resta in Force India's 2012 Formula 1 driver line-up                                                               
By Pablo ElizaldeFriday, December 16th 2011, 15:11 GMT

Force India has confirmed Nico Hulkenberg will join Paul di Resta in its racing driver line-up for the 2012 season.
Hulkenberg was the team's reserve driver during the 2011 season and will return to racing next year, having made his grand prix debut with the Williams team in 2010.
He replaces Adrian Sutil, the German having been expected to leave Force India for some months.
Di Resta, who enjoyed an impressive rookie season with the Silverstone-based squad this year, will compete with Force India for a second consecutive campaign.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-1-2012 10:53 PM | 显示全部楼层

FIA clarifies defensive-driving regulations for 2012 Formula 1 season                                                               
By Pablo ElizaldeWednesday, January 4th 2012, 13:48 GMT

The FIA, motorsport's ruling body, has issued a clarification about the defensive moves allowed in Formula 1 from the 2012 season.
The governing body had stated at the end of last year that, from the upcoming season, drivers would not be allowed to move back onto the racing line after having moved off it to defend their position.
On Wednesday, the FIA issued the new sporting rules, which state that drivers will in fact be allowed to move back onto the racing line, but leaving enough room between their car and the edge of the track when approaching corners.
The ruling body insisted just one move will be allowed to defend a position from a rival.
"More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off-line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner," the new regulation states.
The FIA has also clarified the rule stating that all lapped cars will be allowed to unlap themselves and then join at the back of the field during safety car periods.
"If the clerk of the course considers it safe to do so, and the message "LAPPED CARS MAY NOW OVERTAKE" is shown on the timing monitors, any cars that have been lapped by the leader will be required to pass the cars on the lead lap and the safety car," the rules state.
"This will only apply to cars that were lapped at the time they crossed the Line at the end of the lap during which they crossed the first Safety Car line for the second time after the safety car was deployed.
"Having overtaken the cars on the lead lap and the safety car these cars should then proceed around the track at an appropriate speed, without overtaking, and take up position at the back of the line of cars behind the safety car. Whilst they are overtaking, and in order to ensure this may be carried out safely, the cars on the lead lap must always stay on the racing line unless deviating from it is unavoidable.
"If the clerk of the course considers track conditions are unsuitable for overtaking the message "OVERTAKING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED" will be shown on the timing monitors."                                                                               
[url=]in
Share[/url]

[url=http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py%3Fcontact%3Dabg_afc%26url%3Dhttp://www.autosport.com/news/re ... leadgen%3D1&usg=AFQjCNFQbGs8W42ZuBkyHhNw4xm6kURZBQ]ADS BY GOOGLE[/url]
Most Affordable iPhone 4S
Get The Most Affordable Plan From DiGi At RM55/mth. Buy Online Now.
www.DiGi.com.my/iPhone4S

Top diesel chiptuning
up to 40% more power for EUR 129.- digital technology, incl. guarantee
www.racechip.de

QROPS Pensions Explained
Do You Have £70K to £1.8m In UK Pensions? Free QROPS Guide!
your.QROPSpensiondesigner.com

Earlier F1 storyMore news

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 05:26 PM , Processed in 0.142154 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.