游戏平台:Microsoft Windows (Xbox 360, PS3)
游戏类型:ARPG
等级     :
发售日期:2012年3月6日
官方主页:http://masseffect.bioware.com/

系统需求
PC Minimum System Requirements
操作系统: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, Win 7
中央处理器: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)
系统内存: 1GB for XP / 2GB RAM for Vista/Win 7
显视卡 : 256 MB* (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)
硬盘空间 : 15 GB
声效卡 : DirectX 9.0c compatible
Direct X:DirectX 9.0c August 2009 (included)

PC Recommeded System Requirements
操作系统: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, Win 7
中央处理器: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)
系统内存: 2GB for XP / 4GB RAM for Vista/Win 7
显视卡 : AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB or greater, NVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB or greater
硬盘空间 : 15 GB
声效卡 : DirectX 9.0c compatible

*** Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 7900 or better; ATI X1800 or better. Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 9300, 8500, 8400, and 8300 are below minimum system requirements, as are AMD/ATI Radeon HD3200, HD3300, and HD4350. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. 本帖最后由 silversaint 于 1-2-2013 01:54 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 1-5-2011 10:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 silversaint 于 15-2-2012 05:33 AM 编辑

Mass Effect 3 - 下载

Demo
- Download Mass Effect 3 Demo from Origin
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-5-2011 10:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 silversaint 于 15-2-2012 05:40 AM 编辑

Mass Effect 3 - 游戏画面·短片

Mass Effect 3中的Normandy SR2

Mass Effect 3 Trailer

Mass Effect 3 E3 Trailer - Fall of Earth

Mass Effect 3: Build a Customizable Arsenal

Mass Effect 3: Integrated Story Telling

Mass Effect 3: Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay

Mass Effect 3: Integrated Co-Op Multiplayer

Mass Effect 3: Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies

Mass Effect 3 - Reinstate: Female Shepard Trailer

Mass Effect 3: Take Earth Back Teaser
回复

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 silversaint 于 15-2-2012 08:02 PM 编辑

Mass Effect 3 - Alliance ID

1) Silversaint (pslee00)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

Mass Effect 3 -

保留,有待更新~
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 1-5-2011 12:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 silversaint 于 1-5-2011 12:40 PM 编辑

波兰艺术家Patryk Olejniczak - Mass Effect 3

Miranda

The reason wihich led me to do more Mass Effect work was simple - I wanted to make one of the best fan art (which would also work as promo or poster art) to be had. Inspiration came from an outstanding Sunshine OST created by John Murphy, and Underworld, which I recommend listening to in order to feel the right vibe/atmoshphere.

Shepard

The very goal behind this was to depict Shepard as a leader. To capture him in a moment of decision (so important for ME games) or inside struggle with the consequences of his actions. The empty gaze and dark gloomy room are to emphasize the emotional aspect of it. The blood and wounds are to show that he has been through battles and skirmishes (2nd important thing in ME games). All in all, the whole piece is less effective in terms of action, but leaves the viewer with something to ponder on.

Garrus

I slighty played around with the design and changed shoulder gauntlet. Also the whole armor and sniper rifle were given more worn out (and believable) look. I enjoyed painting his armor and gun ... every single scratch of them. Originally the piece was supposed to be more action oriented but the concept changed and ultimately Garrus is presented in a marksman position.

Thane Krios

The whole image is deprived of rich colors, and is kept in a blue tint. I also included some glow and volumentric light. All this was made to emphasize Thane's personality as an assassin.

You can sense some jagged/uneven edges and little "ghosting" elements. This was done deliberately in order to give the artwork the sense of motion. An effect as if the viewer snapped a frame or paused the video and caught Thane in a position in which he is about to use his powers (just imagine him raising hand with biotics powering up).

Grunt

I tried to catch savage/killer look in that work. As well as to introduce interesting/badass pose (which I find is quite challenging because of Krogans' unique build). It may not be the most interesting image out there but I think it kinda catches Grunts' love to fight.

Just like in Garrus' case there are elements of armor which are worn/destroyed, for instance the chest part which is smashed and therefore it doesn't produce the light.
In the first concept I planned to set Grunt on Tuchanka but being inspired by ME3 trailer I went for atmoshperic outdoor enviroment with blue tint and violent yellowish daylight. I decided to equip Grunt with IM-622 Avalanche aka "Cryo-Blaster". It is a nice "little" toy which tubes produce characteristic blue lighting that I thought would work perfectly for the piece. There are some elements of this image that I am not fully happy with (gauntlets are one of them) but I can't keep on making it forever.

Kasumi Goto

Basically Kasumi is leaning against a metal wall structure with her arms crossed. It is an easy and very universal character's introduction pose which I think suits her .The whole art kinda consists of highly contrast between shadow and artificial light where the first element defines Kasumi's stealthy class and the latter one nicely exposes her outfit materials as well as some background elements. I went for more blue and green tint on this piece even though the DLC had different colors' scheme but I wanted it to be akin to Thane's artwork somehow.

Jack

I went for a classical model (and very poster like) back pose. Jack is kinda walking off after finished fight (in meant to resemble the last seconds of Deus EX HR trailer ). I took a lot of time to polish up the facial elements and tattoos. You can actually notice that the "human" tatoo at the back and the zipper from none-final version of Jack were added. They look so cool so I had to implement them. I also have conceptual versions with different hair styles.

Mass Effect 3 Teaser Wallpaper

Generally this piece was inspired by the...conversation with Sovereign. Yes, yes in order to create this fan art I had to return to the first part of ME.
Basically the goal was to create the teaser looking wallpaper where I tried to make Shepard more...human. So looking at his face you can see anger, helplessness, confusion, fear. Whatever he looks at and whatever lies before him is unknown and that is what generates all those emotions he has and eagers the viewer the see it in actual game.
I wanted to put him in a situation where there are no easy choices and he doesn't have ready answers. In my vision Shepard is about to suffer for humanity (but not by dying as that would be too easy). Actually I think it would be cool to have an ending in which there are no decorations, no solemn speeches, no victory celebration(s). Bitter ending where Shepard must sell his soul in some way in order to save humanity (if it is even possible). I guess that would be much more interesting then yet-another-hero-in-galaxy finale. So in this last act the focus is on him since the trilogy is Shepard's story after all.

I also focused on N7 emblem which is dripping with Shepard's blood and rain. I thought of giving it more symbolic suffering and fight meaning.

http://garrettartlair.blogspot.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2011 11:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
超美的图!!医生和面具都没出现吗?..T.T
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 5-5-2011 05:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3将会延迟到2012年第一季才推出

Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone’s expectations.” - Casey Hudson, Executive Producer Mass Effect series.

2 new screenshots and new release date information
Mass Effect 3 announcement

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-5-2011 06:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3 - 游戏画面

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-5-2011 09:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
这个宇宙到底要拯救几多次?

自从 star trek 后,无论电影或游戏画面就出现了莫名其妙的 glare。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-6-2011 05:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3 E3 Trailer - Fall of Earth
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-6-2011 05:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector’s Edition

- Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard.
- 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
- Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
- Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch.
- Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
- A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else!
- N7 Arsenal Pack – Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
- Robotic Dog – A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
- Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack – New appearances for your favorite squad members.
- N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard’s casual days on board the Normandy.
- Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
- Xbox LIVE Normandy prop for your Avatar. (Available on Xbox 360 version only.)
- Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/game/order/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2011 09:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3 E3 Gameplay Q&A Part 1/3

Mass Effect 3 E3 Gameplay Q&A Part 2/3

Mass Effect 3 E3 Gameplay Q&A Part 3/3
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2011 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3: E3 2011 Live Action Trailer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-6-2011 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是那句 -

如果有ME3: Ultimate Edition ->
ME1 + DLCs(all)
ME2 + DLCs(all)
ME3 + Collector Edition

贵贵我都会买。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 13-7-2011 02:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 2, 3的首席游戏设计师离开了Bioware,
加入了Riot Games。

@ Gamasutra
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2011 12:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-7-2011 11:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mass Effect 3新队友,James Vega。

Ashley
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-7-2011 09:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
波兰艺术家Patryk Olejniczak - Mass Effect 3

Mordin Solus

The image presents the everybody's favorite Salarian scientist examining some sort of glowing liquid within a testing tube. The things that I payed the biggest attention to in this piece were the face details and an attempt to render the reflections coming from the enivorment on his armor so I looked for references like shining car body, SW troops, laboratory tools and robots etc (still think I could have done it better though ). The background itself is a result of playing around with different blending modes, some textures, soft and air brushes.

The first concept actually included Mordin holding Shepard's fish and doing some experiments on it. The other one showed a Mordin brewing the moonishine but I resigned from doing them.

Zaeed Massani

Originally I wanted to set him in a night club (a slaughter house) but eventually went with a dusty and sultry setting. Zaeed's armor is covered with sand/dirt and a bit of rust (a little homage to that shittty old rifle - Jessie). Even though his original design is perfect I could not resist and made a few changes in his gauntlet (nothing too drastic though). I love his voice, stories. Love him for being so damn nostalgic make my wish he was my relative - I shit you not.

FemShep E3 Wallpaper

I had started to create this artwork when the GI cover appeared. It is a loose and conceptual piece in which I have been tryng some new things, I thought I would turn it into a wallpaper on the occasion of upcoming E3 .

The picture shows one possible variation of Femshep look since she is fully customizable; her facial appearance may not suit some players' preferences. The face comes from the portrait I did for practice purposes some time ago. I just used it as a base and redid it by adding some femshep face features. I had browsed the net and found some really inspirational versions of her done by other players so there are probably going to be more Femshep arts in the future.

Mass Effect 3 - Comic-Con

Teaser of the art that I sent to BioWare for the Comic-Con fan art showcase

I tried to convey the scale between the Shepard and the Reaper and build a picture which would create a sensation of looking at a still image (where you could sense the motion) which could be taken straight from the cutscene/ trailer and something that would work as an advertising poster or banner print.

Few words about the inspirations:
The concept for the lighting came from the pictures of Turbine Hall in Tate Modern Art Gallery in London.  The colors scheme was “implemented” from “The Dark Knight” scenes (which were used as reference).

http://garrettartlair.blogspot.com/
==============================================================
Mass Effect 3 女Shepard指挥官,你喜欢那款设计呢?

真实的Mass Effect 3 N7 Rifle
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 08:11 PM , Processed in 0.093306 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.