注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: myhikki

【宇多田ヒカル讨论区】久违两年突击发放新曲, 新世纪福音战士新剧场版 Q, Evangelion

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 18-10-2005 08:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
这篇访问真的很劲爆,from CHANNEL4.com

She drinks vinegar and eats nasty sweets:

"My favourite thing is vinegar. I usually carry around a bottle of vinegar to just drink, maybe with water. I just need it. What's really big in Japan right now is this crazy spicy snack, like a bag of potato chips but it's got a picture of a skull on it. It's so hot it's painful. People cry and get sick! It's a popular, ridiculous, strange and sadistic fad. I used to love this very sour, crazy, gummy candy; just very intensely sour. I used to get toothaches from it but I loved it."

She's not the Japanese Britney Spears - she's a mad scientist:

"It's hard to put a label on me. Sometimes I'd get things like 'the Japanese Britney Spears' and that's just... oh! No offence to her but what I do is so different, it's almost a different job. I do all the songwriting and producing and arranging and she's more about dancing and singing. I'm more like a mad scientist in a lab, fiddling around with little things and looking in microscopes and tweaking things forever - which is what I do. Rather than being a popstar.

"The musicians I like - Madonna, Bjork, Prince... didn't fit a mould. If you had to introduce them now to a country that doesn't know about these people, you couldn't say they were like any other artist. The way I make music, the whole point is that it doesn't fit a mould."

If she were a man she'd be a dirty one:

"If I were a man I'd have lots and lots of sex with random girls! Just to see what it's like. It must be a different feeling, just the act. It's like the main physical difference. Going to the bathroom and things like that! I don't think that the way I think would change that much because, usually from talking with girls, I think I don't have a very girly brain. A lot of my friends are gay so that means that their brains are maybe more like girls than even mine. But I'm happy to be a girl. I think the reason why I have more guy friends is there's more importance on humour. It's more about joking around. I never had a group of girls I'd fit in with because when they'd say 'Oh, did you go to that store?' or 'There's a sale going on, did you try that new cosmetic...?' I'd have no idea what was going on."

She wants to be alone:

"Being totally alone makes me happy. It's my natural environment. I only feel completely relaxed when I'm alone. I'm an only kid so... Not that I don't like being with people, just that I need me-time."

She's not all that fussed about fame:

"I think the value of fame is going down. Even on Japanese TV, there are all these shows centring around everyday people. That is quality television now. I think there's a reverse thing going on now where to be a celebrity you have to show how normal your life is and reveal all these things so that people can say: 'Oh, they're the exact same as us. They go to the bathroom! They have weight problems!'

"I don't want fame or money. I'm just doing this for what it is. I want to be good at something. I don't think it would've been that different if I went into cooking or biology or being a very good waitress, to make sure I do my best at what I choose to do. I just chose music for this stage of my life. I think eventually I just want to try being a very good housewife. Just be very good, like a master cook and always be cleaning. I'd make sure all the lightbulbs were changed... It can be very rewarding. Of course, if my husband didn't say anything about it I'd be very disappointed, but it's the process I like. I think I would like my current job much better if fame wasn't involved. I hate being treated like a famous person. But I don't get noticed too often because people just don't expect me to be walking around. I get comments like 'Oh, that girl looks just like Utada!'"

She loves pussycats:

"I love cats. I don't have one right now but I love them. I hate dogs. I hate the sound of dogs barking. I shouldn't say I hate dogs, I'm scared of dogs. It's kind of sad. Usually small ones, because they bark a lot."

She even loves their mental noises:

"When I go through all my synth sounds, they all have weird names provided by the software company, but when I save a sound I'll make a new name for it so I can remember it. I think the one at the start of 'You Make Me Want To Be A Man' was saved as 'Crazy Cat' because it sounded like a cat going hysterical. I'm not sure what it really is, I never figured it out."

She doesn't feel Japanesey:

"I don't really fit in. Just the fact that I'm bilingual. It's pretty rare if someone speaks English in Japan. The fact that I was born in New York and spent half my life there, people looked at me as a half-American - not the same. And you can't feel American if part of you is not American. To be American is to know nothing else and be ignorant of the outside world. But I don't feel Japanese either, just completely international. I identify well with my friends from international schools with multicultural backgrounds."

Her favourite word is a rude one:

"My favourite word is the Japanese word for shit: kuso!"

She doesn't mind if you forget her:

"I don't think I would really want to be remembered in 100 years time. I don't mind if everyone's forgotten me. I'd be dead and I think I'd be wanting to be left alone. Finally alone for good!"

Thanks Utada!
See, we told you she was ace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were a man I'd have lots and lots of sex with random girls! "

I love cats. I don't have one right now but I love them. I hate dogs.

可是UTADA之前代言NINTENDOG.....有点矛盾咧......

My favourite word is the Japanese word for shit: kuso!

我又学到新的日文咯^^

[size=-2]

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 18-10-2005 09:11 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 18-10-2005 09:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
早前UTADA接受了MTV频道的访问,并且在MTV Netherland网页公开。穿得很性感哦

CLICK here to view访问录影片段

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 18-10-2005 09:05 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-11-2005 03:25 PM | 显示全部楼层

Hikki's Internet Live,可以在官网下载,
可以看到hikki解答歌迷的问题,看她自弹自唱哦。

官网网址:
http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/hikki/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-11-2005 08:19 AM | 显示全部楼层

Passion New Single

官网公布了新的单曲passion的封面,还有一些宣传照,
hikki就象精灵,很美

passion封面

这个则是未证实的passion歌词:
思い出せば遥か遥か
未来はどこまでも輝いてた
きれいな青空の下で
僕らは少しだけ怯えていた

懐かしい色に窓が染まる

前を向いてればまた会えますか
未来はどこへでも続いてるんだ
大きな看板の下で
時代の移ろいを見ていたいな

二度と会えぬ人に場所に
窓を開ける

思い出せば遥か遥か
未来はどこまでも輝いてた
きれいな青空の下で
僕らはいつまでも眠っていた

ずっと前に好きだった人
冬に子供が生まれるそうだ
昔からの決まり事を
たまに疑いたくなるよ
ずっと忘れられなかったの
年賀状は写真付きかな
わたしたちに出来なかったことを
とても懐かしく思うよ

What's In December Issue

CD data December Issue

From Official Website

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 15-11-2005 09:08 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 21-11-2005 02:31 PM | 显示全部楼层

Passion PV

宇多田的Passion 已经 on air 了,这首歌曲不错听^^,虽然有人说后面的鼓声有点乱。。。
PV也拍得很唯美,hikki穿长裙,而且有少许的舞蹈呢,好开心
想看PV的可以来这里dl:http://rapidshare.de/files/7924737/passion_pv1_vmc1.mpeg.html

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 21-11-2005 02:34 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2005 07:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈哈。。。
我也来报到了。。。
看我的NICKNAME就知道我是HIKKI的FANS哟!!!
欢迎我吗???:)
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 24-11-2005 01:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 hikki_hikki 于 21-11-2005 07:42 PM 发表
哈哈哈哈。。。
我也来报到了。。。
看我的NICKNAME就知道我是HIKKI的FANS哟!!!
欢迎我吗???:)

欢迎欢迎^^,我还以为这做楼没有人会来料的
要常来哦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2005 07:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
我回来了~
刚看了be my last的MTV,吓到我一下,hikki真的发福了~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-11-2005 09:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 24-11-2005 01:58 PM 发表

欢迎欢迎^^,我还以为这做楼没有人会来料的
要常来哦

我会的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2005 09:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 narutoe 于 7-10-2005 02:43 AM 发表

宇多田。。。

你可以可以考虑我的求婚吗???

hikki嫁了人了。。。
你无望了。。。
哈哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-11-2005 12:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 新力爱力新 于 24-11-2005 07:57 PM 发表
我回来了~
刚看了be my last的MTV,吓到我一下,hikki真的发福了~

你应该看PASSION MV, 比较美,没有骗你
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2005 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 25-11-2005 12:41 PM 发表
你应该看PASSION MV, 比较美,没有骗你

Passion是电视游戏PS2 Kingdom Heart 2 的主题曲.
之前Kingdom Heart的主题曲是Simple & Clean.
都很不错,hikki的歌很有游戏的味道.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-12-2005 11:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 新力爱力新 于 25-11-2005 09:29 PM 发表

Passion是电视游戏PS2 Kingdom Heart 2 的主题曲.
之前Kingdom Heart的主题曲是Simple & Clean.
都很不错,hikki的歌很有游戏的味道.

听说还会有英文版~很喜欢这首歌
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-12-2005 03:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 1-12-2005 11:34 AM 发表

听说还会有英文版~很喜欢这首歌

看了passion的MV,很喜欢前面的动画,还有hikki召唤舞群跳舞的部分,很漂亮~
英文版什么时候出?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-12-2005 11:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 新力爱力新 于 1-12-2005 03:27 PM 发表

看了passion的MV,很喜欢前面的动画,还有hikki召唤舞群跳舞的部分,很漂亮~
英文版什么时候出?

对对对^^,很好看,又是kiriya一贯的风格。对了,网友说这MV是在北京拍摄的。至于英文版我就不清楚了

前面那个动画跟她和MTV FLUX合作的英文歌OPENING很象,不知你看没?CLICK here: http://corp.fluxnet.jp/presskit/asx/opening.asx
ID: vijflux
Password: press

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 3-12-2005 11:57 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-12-2005 12:10 PM | 显示全部楼层

Hikki and Ayu at MusicStation 2/12

她们谈得好开心哦^^,
Passion at MusicStatin,
abridged edition, XviD 46.4mb
LINK HERE: http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GZDO3ST6FKX439NXBY0RYC0PL
credits to JK san

Talk,
61.58mb,
LINK HERE:http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KPRQ4O6SN9GM1HWIAX2B3KUDZ
credits to InfantKiss

Originally Posted by RetroJapan
They talk about NYC and areas where Ayu lived and she asks Hikaru if she knows where a specific McDonalds is hahaha... Then they ask Hikki if she listens to Ayu's songs and she says she sings her songs at karaoke... They ask the same thing to Ayu and she says yes and that a lot people she hangs around listen to her hahaha... They then tell Ayu that Hikaru sings her songs at karaoke and she goes, "I wanna hear that!" hahaha... Then they ask Ayu if she sings Hikaru's songs at karaoke and she says "Well her songs are really difficult to sing" and then says "I'd like to go karaoke with her" haha...

credits to hikaru.hk.st

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 3-12-2005 12:34 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-12-2005 01:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 3-12-2005 11:55 AM 发表

对对对^^,很好看,又是kiriya一贯的风格。对了,网友说这MV是在北京拍摄的。至于英文版我就不清楚了

前面那个动画跟她和MTV FLUX合作的英文歌OPENING很象,不知你看没?CLICK here: [url]http://co ...

很美,可惜不能下载..
>_<
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-12-2005 01:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 新力爱力新 于 3-12-2005 01:29 PM 发表

很美,可惜不能下载..
>_<

其实有得下的,呵~^^,
我帮你弄那个LINK出来了:
mms://a102.v97516.c9751.g.vm.aka ... utada01_opening.wmv
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2005 02:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 3-12-2005 01:34 PM 发表

其实有得下的,呵~^^,
我帮你弄那个LINK出来了:
mms://a102.v97516.c9751.g.vm.aka ... utada01_opening.wmv

多谢~多谢~
可以看到Ayu和hikki同台难得呀,虽然不知道她们吱吱喳喳地在讲些什么~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-12-2005 06:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 新力爱力新 于 3-12-2005 02:43 PM 发表

多谢~多谢~
可以看到Ayu和hikki同台难得呀,虽然不知道她们吱吱喳喳地在讲些什么~

不用客气~
听说她们是在说她们有唱对方的歌,
AYU说HIKKI的歌有点难唱。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 08:54 AM , Processed in 0.056739 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.