vinc666 + 3 提供资讯,比某些网 .

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-1-2006 11:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
路德金的生辰(Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
1月15日

在美国,每年一月的第三个星期一是“马丁路德金日”,纪念黑人民权领袖马丁路德金。 

美国1861年的内战,虽然解放了黑奴,但美国的种族隔离仍然持续,尤其在南部,黑人不能入读白人学校、不能在招待白人的餐厅进食、不能乘坐同一辆公共汽车、或必须让座给白人。北部情况较佳,但黑人的待遇仍然很差。

1929年1月29日 马丁路德·金出生于美国格鲁吉亚州的亚特兰大,他的父亲是一个教会牧师。1948年马丁·路德·金获得莫尔豪斯大学学士学位,1951年他又获得柯罗泽神学院学士学位,1955年他从波士顿大学获得神学博士学位。

1954年 马丁路德·金成为阿拉巴马州蒙哥马里的德克斯特大街浸信会教堂(Dexter Avenue Baptist Church)的一位牧师。1955年12月1日,一位名叫做罗沙·帕克斯的黑人妇女在公共汽车上拒绝给白人让座位,因而被当地员警逮捕。马丁路德·金立即组织了一场罢车运动(即蒙哥马里罢车运动),从此他成为民权运动的领袖人物。

1963年8月28日,25万人响应马丁路德金的号召,在美国首都华盛顿游行,争取立法保障黑人的权利。马丁路德金在林肯纪念馆前的石阶,对群众发表著名的「我有一个梦想」(I havea Dream)演说,希望白人和黑人有一天可平等地生活在一起。

马丁路德金曾访问印度,终身视印度圣雄甘地为偶像,认同甘地以和平抗争的手法争取民权,马丁路德金于1964年,获得诺贝尔和平奖。

1968年4月4日,马丁路德金被行刺,一颗子弹夺去了他仅39岁的生命。全国超过一百个城市爆发暴乱,不过马丁路德金的理念已深植美国人心底,无数群众,包括白人、黑人,扶老携幼,唱起"we shall overcome",和平地纪念他的逝世。

资料来源:Wikipedia
          酷狗图标秀
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-1-2006 11:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
《I Have A Dream》by Martin Luther King Jr.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is still not free.

One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land.

So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir.

This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation.

So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights.

The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges. But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. we must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" we can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Delivered on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963. Source: Martin Luther King, Jr: The Peaceful Warrior, Pocket Books, NY 1968

资料来源:Mecca Organization
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 16-1-2006 11:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
《我有一个梦想》的演讲稿

马丁·路德·金在华盛顿林肯纪念堂演讲《我有一个梦》

今天,我高兴地同大家一起,参加这次将成为我国历史上为了争取自由而举行的最伟大的示威集会。

100年前,一位伟大的美国人——今天我们就站在他象征性的身影下——签署了《解放宣言》。这项重要法令的颁布,对于千百万灼烤于非正义残焰中的黑奴,犹如带来希望之光的硕大灯塔,恰似结束漫漫长夜禁锢的欢畅黎明。

然而,100年后,黑人依然没有获得自由。100年后,黑人依然悲惨地蹒跚于种族隔离和种族歧视的枷锁之下。100年后,黑人依然生活在物质繁荣翰海的贫困孤岛上。100年后,黑人依然在美国社会中间向隅而泣,依然感到自己在国土家园中流离漂泊。所以,我们今天来到这里,要把这骇人听闻的情况公诸于众。

从某种意义上说,我们来到国家的首都是为了兑现一张支票。我们共和国的缔造者在拟写宪法和独立宣言的辉煌篇章时,就签署了一张每一个美国人都能继承的期票。这张期票向所有人承诺——不论白人还是黑人——都享有不可让渡的生存权、自由权和追求幸福权。

然而,今天美国显然对她的有色公民拖欠着这张期票。美国没有承兑这笔神圣的债务,而是开始给黑人一张空头支票——一张盖着“资金不足”的印戳被退回的支票。但是,我们决不相信正义的银行会破产。我们决不相信这个国家巨大的机会宝库会资金不足。

因此,我们来兑现这张支票。这张支票将给我们以宝贵的自由和正义的保障。

我们来到这块圣地还为了提醒美国:现在正是万分紧急的时刻。现在不是从容不迫悠然行事或服用渐进主义镇静剂的时候。现在是实现民主诺言的时候。现在是走出幽暗荒凉的种族隔离深谷,踏上种族平等的阳关大道的时候。现在是使我们国家走出种族不平等的流沙,踏上充满手足之情的磐石的时候。现在是使上帝所有孩子真正享有公正的时候。

忽视这一时刻的紧迫性,对于国家将会是致命的。自由平等的朗朗秋日不到来,黑人顺情合理哀怨的酷暑就不会过去。1963年不是一个结束,而是一个开端。

如果国家依然我行我素,那些希望黑人只需出出气就会心满意足的人将大失所望。在黑人得到公民权之前,美国既不会安宁,也不会平静。反抗的旋风将继续震撼我们国家的基石,直至光辉灿烂的正义之日来临。

但是,对于站在通向正义之宫艰险门槛上的人们,有一些话我必须要说。在我们争取合法地位的过程中,切不要错误行事导致犯罪。我们切不要吞饮仇恨辛酸的苦酒,来解除对于自由的饮渴。

我们应该永远得体地、纪律严明地进行斗争。我们不能容许我们富有创造性的抗议沦为暴力行动。我们应该不断升华到用灵魂力量对付肉体力量的崇高境界。

席卷黑人社会的新的奇迹般的战斗精神,不应导致我们对所有白人的不信任——因为许多白人兄弟已经认识到:他们的命运同我们的命运紧密相连,他们的自由同我们的自由休戚相关。他们今天来到这里参加集会就是明证。

我们不能单独行动。当我们行动时,我们必须保证勇往直前。我们不能后退。有人问热心民权运动的人:“你们什么时候会感到满意?”只要黑人依然是不堪形容的警察暴行恐怖的牺牲品,我们就决不会满意。只要我们在旅途劳顿后,却被公路旁汽车游客旅社和城市旅馆拒之门外,我们就决不会满意。只要黑人的基本活动范围只限于从狭小的黑人居住区到较大的黑人居住区,我们就决不会满意。只要我们的孩子被“仅供白人”的牌子剥夺个性,损毁尊严,我们就决不会满意。只要密西西比州的黑人不能参加选举,纽约州的黑人认为他们与选举毫不相干,我们就决不会满意。不,不,我们不会满意,直至公正似水奔流,正义如泉喷涌。

我并非没有注意到你们有些人历尽艰难困苦来到这里。你们有些人刚刚走出狭小的牢房。有些人来自因追求自由而遭受迫害风暴袭击和警察暴虐狂飙摧残的地区。你们饱经风霜,历尽苦难。继续努力吧,要相信:无辜受苦终得拯救。

回到密西西比去吧;回到亚拉巴马去吧;回到南卡罗来纳去吧;回到佐治亚去吧;回到路易斯安那去吧;回到我们北方城市中的贫民窟和黑人居住区去吧。要知道,这种情况能够而且将会改变。我们切不要在绝望的深渊里沉沦。

朋友们,今天我要对你们说,尽管眼下困难重重,但我依然怀有一个梦。这个梦深深植根于美国梦之中。

我梦想有一天,这个国家将会奋起,实现其立国信条的真谛:“我们认为这些真理不言而喻:人人生而平等。”

我梦想有一天,在佐治亚州的红色山岗上,昔日奴隶的儿子能够同昔日奴隶主的儿子同席而坐,亲如手足。

我梦想有一天,甚至连密西西比州——一个非正义和压迫的热浪逼人的荒漠之州,也会改造成为自由和公正的青青绿洲。

我梦想有一天,我的四个小女儿将生活在一个不是以皮肤的颜色,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。

我今天怀有一个梦。

我梦想有一天,亚拉巴马州会有所改变——尽管该州州长现在仍滔滔不绝地说什么要对联邦法令提出异议和拒绝执行——在那里,黑人儿童能够和白人儿童兄弟姐妹般地携手并行。

我今天怀有一个梦。

我梦想有一天,深谷弥合,高山夷平,歧路化坦途,曲径成通衢,上帝的光华再现,普天下生灵共谒。

这是我们的希望。这是我将带回南方去的信念。有了这个信念,我们就能从绝望之山开采出希望之石。有了这个信念,我们就能把这个国家的嘈杂刺耳的争吵声,变为充满手足之情的悦耳交响曲。有了这个信念,我们就能一同工作,一同祈祷,一同斗争,一同入狱,一同维护自由,因为我们知道,我们终有一天会获得自由。

到了这一天,上帝的所有孩子都能以新的含义高唱这首歌:

我的祖国,可爱的自由之邦,我为您歌唱。这是我祖先终老的地方,这是早期移民自豪的地方,让自由之声,响彻每一座山岗。

如果美国要成为伟大的国家,这一点必须实现。因此,让自由之声响彻新罕布什尔州的巍峨高峰!

让自由之声响彻纽约州的崇山峻岭!
  让自由之声响彻宾夕法尼亚州的阿勒格尼高峰!
  让自由之声响彻科罗拉多州冰雪皑皑的洛基山!
  让自由之声响彻加利福尼亚州的婀娜群峰!
  不,不仅如此;让自由之声响彻佐治亚州的石山!
  让自由之声响彻田纳西州的望山!
  让自由之声响彻密西西比州的一座座山峰,一个个土丘!
  让自由之声响彻每一个山岗!

当我们让自由之声轰响,当我们让自由之声响彻每一个大村小庄,每一个州府城镇,我们就能加速这一天的到来。那时,上帝的所有孩子,黑人和白人,犹太教徒和非犹太教徒,耶稣教徒和天主教徒,将能携手同唱那首古老的黑人灵歌:“终于自由了!终于自由了!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由了!”

资料来源:中国青少年新世纪读书网
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-1-2006 07:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
这楼越来越棒--风灵-wpcheah网友的参与分享--让这楼好热闹也更质感--今天在这楼我又了解了好多

至666坛主--建议这楼精华再进阶等级--好吗--主题内涵丰富--得到众多网友的参与--分享和共鸣
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-1-2006 01:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
记得两年前有人给我发了一个邮件,介绍设计Google Logo 的人员,
我今天找到了!!

他是一位韩国人,很帅的哦!!!

下面是邮件的内容:

More than 150 million Web surfers around the globe celebrated Korean
Independence Day Aug. 15, 2001. Well, at least for a few moments while they
were visiting the popular Internet search engine Google. That day, the
Korean national flag and several roses of Sharon, the Korean national
flower, adorned the familiar "Google" logo on the homepage of the Web site.

Just another day's work for Dennis Hwang (Hwang Jung-moak), a 23-year-old
Korean computer artist in the United States, who has been drawing the face
of Google for almost two years, creating a buzz of sorts with his simple
yet witty designs.

With its seemingly magical ability to produce the most relevant search
results, Google is already an established destination for the Internet
savvy. Recently, Hwang's creative logos have been expressing the playful
heart of Google behind the impressive technology.

For Piet Mondrian's birthday, Hwang transformed the "Google" logo to
emulate the artist's signature style of utilizing colorful blocks. Claude
Monet's birthday saw the logo turned into a dreamy watercolor, complete
with floating lily pads.

Hwang recently spoke with The Korea Herald to give his take on the artistic
side of the popular Internet search engine.

The Korea Herald: How long did you live in Korea as a child? What was it
like?

Dennis Hwang: I was born in Knoxville, Tenn., but moved to Korea when I was
about five years old. My hometown was Gwacheon where I had a very normal
childhood. I went through public schools like everyone else, spending six
years at Gwacheon Elementary School and two years at Munwon Middle School.
Actually, much of my ideas and style stem from the time I spent during my
childhood in Korea. Whatever challenges the logos bring, I can often rely
on the little doodles that I used to do in school when I was young.
Something that used to be frowned upon turned out to be my greatest asset.

Herald: When did you move back to the United States?

Hwang: I came back in 1992 when my father received a Fulbright Scholarship
to research in the United States.

Herald: What was it like going to an American school all of a sudden?

Hwang: I was placed in a public middle school but was completely unprepared
for it. I didn't speak a word of English. For the first six months, I
couldn't communicate with the teachers or students. With the help of ESL
programs though, I got better. My father returned to Korea, but my brother
and I decided to continue our education in the States. My parents have made
unimaginable sacrifices for us over the last 10 years, and I wouldn't be
this successful without their support.

Herald: What was the first logo you designed for Google?

Hwang: Google had been using outside contractors to do the earlier logos,
so the first project I got was modifying the Fourth of July logo in 2000.
The two founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, wanted something more fun, so
I redrew parts of the image. The next logo was for Bastille Day, which is
the first logo I did from scratch.

Herald: Which letters are your favorite targets for manipulation?

Hwang: Understandably, the "O" and the "L" are the easiest to deal with.
The "O" has become a Halloween pumpkin, a Nobel Prize medal, the Korean
flag symbol and the planet earth. The "L" has been used as a flagpole, the
Olympic flame cauldron or a snow ski. The first "G" is the most difficult
to deal with, and I don't think the "E" has gotten much action because of
its location.

Herald: How did you come to do the Korean Independence Day logo?

Hwang: Google makes a big effort to recognize holidays that aren't
necessarily mainstream. The Korean Independence Day logo was seen globally
by tens of millions of people. Numerous Korean-Americans wrote to thank us
on Aug. 15 last year. Many expressed how proud it made them to see the
Korean flag.

Herald: Do you have plans for other Korea-related logos in the future?

Hwang: I'll definitely to a special logo for Korea hosting the World Cup.

Herald: You're only 23 years old. What are your future plans?

Hwang: Who knows? It's very important to me that I can work both
technically and artistically. Google is a perfect place to do that. It
allows me to have a programming job while letting me express myself
artistically, with the added bonus of having my work be seen by tens of
millions of people in a single day.

Herald: What is your favorite letter among the ones found in the word
"Google?"

Hwang: I've stared at the logo for so long and so often. I love them all
equally.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-1-2006 09:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
忘记了感谢风灵妹妹(?)
她的热心简直就让我溶化掉,因为区域的google图标是我一直想做的,只是种类太多,而且分别不大,所以我至今也没有动力去做。风灵妹妹这样为我拔刀相助,我真的找不到更好的形容词去感谢她,所以一看到就给予积分奖励。谢谢你。

聂宗,不要那么快让这个帖子升级啦,它会骄傲的。

wpcheah,终于把你迎进来了。以后有任何与google图标有关的新闻与资讯,记得第一时间来这里告知天下。

还有,谢谢你的文章分享,我搞这个帖子前,也万万没想到那些佳节的图标设计者是如此的年轻。03年08月18日,有一个是For Dennis Hwang的图标。不过我搞不懂是什么含义?为了感谢他的努力?还是那天刚好是他的生日。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-1-2006 07:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
Google Services

Google Services(服务)的界面变化不多,很多服务也还在研发阶段(Beta)。在此先将当下的图标记录下来,看看将来google会不会在服务界面也玩些花样。

Alerts - Receive news and search results via email

Answers - Ask a question, set a price, get an answer

Blog Search - Find blogs on your favorite topics

Book Search - Search the full text of books

Catalogs - Search and browse mail-order catalogs

Directory - Browse the web by topic

Froogle - Shop smarter with Google

Groups - Create mailing lists and discussion groups

Images - Search for images on the web

Labs - Try out new Google products

Local - Find local businesses and services

News - Search thousands of news stories

SMS - Use text messaging for quick info

Scholar - Search scholarly papers

Videos - Search TV programs and videos

ps:666,我是公的

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
vinc666 + 10 通告资讯

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-1-2006 06:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
澳大利亚日(Australia Day)
1月26日

在欧洲移民抵澳定居之前,土著民族早已分布在整个澳大利亚大陆。据记载,早在1606年欧洲的船只和航海家就已抵达过澳大利亚水域;而目前还有另一种观点认为,亚洲与大洋洲的开拓者和商人与土著人的接触要远远早于欧洲人。但1770年英国人詹姆士.库克(James Cook)第一次抵澳大利亚东部海岸时,宣布澳大利亚为英国的殖民地。

1788年1月26日,首批英国移民,其中半数为流放的犯人,在当时的杰克逊港,即今日的悉尼附近登陆,菲利普总督将此日定为“澳大利亚日”,即澳大利亚国庆日。此后,英国陆续在澳各地建立了六个殖民区。

19世纪初,大批雇佣工人被从英国招募到澳大利亚发展牧羊业。1851年在维多利亚州发现金矿后,矿工和移民大增。到19世纪下半叶,各殖民区先后成立了自治政府。根据1900年7月英国议会通过的澳大利亚联邦宪法以及不列颠自治条约,1901年1月1日,原来的六个殖民区改为州,并组成澳大利亚联邦。1931年英国议会通过威斯敏斯特法案,澳大利亚成为英联邦内的独立国。1986年3月3日,英国议会通过了“澳大利亚关系法”(The Australia Acts),澳最高法院享有终审权,英国法律对澳不再有效。

资料来源:酷狗图标秀
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-1-2006 06:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
澳大利亚--幸运之国

北美曾经是英国流放罪犯的地方,但是1776年,通过独立战争,北美出现了独立的美利坚合众国。于是,英国开始寻找其他地方。1770年詹姆斯.库克(James Cook)发现了澳大利亚东海岸,他把澳大利亚描绘成为一个适合于移民的地方。在乔治三世作国王,皮德担任首相的时候,英国掌管移民的大臣悉尼(Sydney)勋爵决定将这块土地命名为澳大利亚,而在此前,由于17世纪的时候北荷兰人发现了西海岸,这里一度被称为新荷兰。现在,悉尼两条主要道路就以当时国王和首相的名字而命名。

澳大利亚拥有最古老而又最年轻的文化。说它古老,是因为当地土著有着相当悠久的历史。现代澳大利亚可以追溯到1788年,当时雅瑟.菲里浦船长率领着由11艘舰船组成的船队,满载着罪犯、士兵和自由居民,驶向了今天叫做悉尼湾的地方,他们在距离今天的悉尼歌剧院200米以外的地方登陆。现代澳大利亚历史开始的地方,恰恰是这个国家闻名于世的两大建筑――悉尼歌剧院和海湾大桥的位置,除了澳大利亚以外,没有任何一个国家有如此的巧合。

最初20年当中,这些来自英格兰、苏格兰、爱尔兰和威尔士的移民们,生活在困苦、失望与死亡的阴影之中。他们几乎找不到淡水,从欧洲和南非带来的粮食种子又不适宜悉尼的沙质土壤,稻谷没有长成就死掉了。被饥饿折磨得奄奄一息的人们苦苦等待着欧洲运粮船的到来。当年的澳大利亚(那时它还被称作新南威尔士)简直就是人间地狱。然而土著人却知道这里的土地何等肥沃。尽管澳大利亚的土地与英国那绿色而适宜耕种的山地迥然不同,随着时间的推移,这些移民们在全新的土地上拚搏奋斗,终于找到了丰富的淡水,还发现了肥沃适宜耕种的地方。

许多澳大利亚人都把坚毅、开朗、独立而又反独裁视为自己和他们家园的性格。澳大利亚日(Australia Day)被澳大利亚人当作从无到有建设国家的纪念日。这里的每一个建筑、每一幢房屋、每一条街道、每一座农场,都是由澳大利亚人用自己的双手建设出来的。然而对于土著居民来说,澳大利亚日(Australia Day)则是"入侵日",因为从那一天起,他们失去了自己的土地,他们的文化遭到了破坏。成千成千的土著人死于从未在当地出现过的,传自欧洲的疾病。许多土著人都死于普通的感冒,因为他们对这种常见的疾病没有抵抗力。

还有数以千计的土著人在同欧洲人的战斗中死去,这些欧洲人想要拥有他们的土地。对于土著人来说,世界上根本就不存在什么土地所有权的事情。土著人相信他们属于这片土地,这片土地养育了他们、庇佑了他们。土地就是母亲,而人不能拥有自己的母亲。

澳大利亚是一个文化碰撞的典型案例。20世纪,土著人的生活境遇没有得到改观。澳大利亚政府把土著人的孩子从其父母那里带走,给予他们白人的生活、白人的教育,他们相信这样做是人道的。孩子们被带离父母以后,就再也不会见到爸爸妈妈了。这一举动在土著人祔引起了严重的问题。导致刑事犯罪、酗酒和麻醉品滥用。据估计,1788年,当欧洲人首次登陆澳大利亚的时候,这里总共有100万土著居民。今天,只有20万土著人了,占澳大利亚全部人口的2%。多年以来,协调古代澳大利亚与现代澳大利亚之间的关系,都是澳大利亚政治当中的一个十分敏感的内容。这些问题的确相当复杂,不过在两种文化之间,人们已经建起了桥梁。

现代澳大利亚已经发展成为世界上最为富有的国家之一。随便问一个澳大利亚人,他们都会告诉你,这是世界上最好的国家。他们自豪地把自己的祖国称为:"幸运之国"或者"上帝的土地"。这是一个人口数量跟中国重庆市一样却幅员辽阔的国家。它拥有丰富的磁道资源,它所生产的粮食足可以养活10倍于现在的人口。

90%的澳大利亚人住在6个主要城市里。这些城市都属于世界上最现代化的都市,同美国一样,澳大利亚也是汇集了多文化的国家。澳大利亚人常常提出一个问题:今天的澳大利亚是什么样子的呢?在过去的213年之间,澳大利亚发生了巨大变迁,它曾经是英国的罪犯流放地,19世纪的时候,它又成为为了摆脱饥饿、战争和寻找幸福生活的欧洲人聚集的地方。甚至在19世纪,发现了金矿以后,还有许多主要来自广东的中国人到了澳大利亚。20世纪的移民则来自世界各地。今天,澳大利亚有意大利人、希腊人、中国人、韩国人、越南人、黎巴嫩人、南非人、泰国人、德国人、英国人、美国人,还有来自于其他120多个国家和地区的移民。所以漫步在澳大利亚的街道上,就象行走在世界一样。

现代澳大利亚历史虽然短暂,却十分丰富,它在和平的气氛下发生了巨大而又深刻的变迁。

那么,到底澳大利亚人的性格是什么样子的呢?如果你相信西方文化到处都是一样的话,那么你就一定忽略了许多,这就象把整个亚洲文化视为同一一样是错误的。决不要说澳大利亚人跟美国人、英国人一样。因为前面说这了,澳大利亚人崇尚独立而坚毅。这些特点通过体育课以表现出来。澳大利亚艺术和文化可谓灿烂,但是多数人们往往是通过体育才更多地了解澳大利亚。澳大利亚在几乎所有他们所从事的竞技项目中取得了世人瞩目的成绩:板球、网球、高尔夫、游泳以及许多小项目中,都赢得了冠军。

在上届奥林匹克运动会上,澳大利亚名列第四,排在美国、俄罗斯和中国之后。这三个国家的人口数量是澳大利亚的15倍以上,其中,中国的人口数量是它的65倍,运动是澳大利亚人的生活方式之一,假如你不从事运动的话,就会难以理解这个国家和的人民。澳大利亚为什么崇尚运动呢?

是这样的,澳大利亚土地辽阔但是人口数量却不多。所以这里给众提供了足够的运动空间。这里的天气往往干燥,从来也不太冷。悉尼的冬天很少低于15度,因此,人们随时随地可以享受体育的乐趣。夏天的运动项目就更多了,每一个人都来到室外,到海滩游泳、嬉戏、观看板球比赛。

对于很多人来说,夏天就意味着板球。你在任何地方都能够找到板球――在广播里,在电视中,在报纸上,每个人都在谈论板球。在中国知道板球的人不多。它跟象棋很相似。一次比赛要花5天!有时候,比赛没有胜利者。但是比赛充满了戏剧性,这也正是人们喜欢谈论板球的原因所在。更加重要的是,澳大利亚政府极力支持人们从事体育运动。在澳大利亚,在大多数赛事的赛场上,人们都能看到首相的身影。澳大利亚人相信他们继承了祖先坚毅的性格。这种信心反过来使他们具备了体育运动所需要的果敢和竞争的品性。就像第一批澳大利亚人为了生存而战一样,当代澳大利亚运动员为了成功而奋力拼搏。

在澳大利亚,一些人以为这个国家最为重要的人物有两个:一个首相,另一个就是国家板球队队长。尽管从人口来看,澳大利亚是一个小国,然而凭借着在国际竞技体育舞台上的成功,它为世人所瞩目。世界头号网球选手是澳大利亚的Lleyton Hewitt,就象你所想象的那样,在澳大利亚人心目当中,他受到了神一般的尊崇。而除此之外,澳大利亚人就别无了奢求了。

澳大利亚第一任首相艾迪蒙德.伯顿曾经说,"澳大利亚生来现代"。毫无疑问,澳大利亚源起于一块现代的地方,但是这片土地同时还拥有久远的历史,足可以追溯至人类历史的源头。

哦,澳大利亚,一个幸运的国度!

资料来源:你好中文网
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-1-2006 03:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
莫扎特(Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)的生辰
1月27日

莫扎特(Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,1756年1月27日—1791年12月5日),奥地利人,著名古典音乐作曲家。传统以来都将他作为维也纳古典主义的代表人物。不过也有音乐史家指出他的一些晚期作品,如《唐璜》、《魔笛》等已经具有浪漫主义倾向。

他出生於奥地利,父亲是萨尔斯堡的宫廷乐师。莫扎特的音乐天分似乎是与生俱来的。莫扎特名字中的“Amadeus”,意为“上帝的宠儿”。

他父亲的朋友沙赫特纳保留了莫扎特幼年的许多神奇故事,最著名的当数莫扎特四岁时写钢琴协奏曲以及五岁时在事前完全没有学过的情况下拉第二小提琴的事。莫扎特的父亲也认识到了儿子的音乐天赋,并在儿子五岁时指导他作曲。六岁的莫扎特就完成了人生中第一部小步舞曲,已经在父亲的安排下在欧洲各国游历巡演,被视为“音乐神童”,16岁之前一直是这样。

后接任父亲成为萨尔斯堡宫廷乐师的他,因为不满于其雇主萨尔斯堡的大主教对其艺术的干涉,终于决裂。独立后的他,生命的最后十年是在维也纳度过的,靠教授学生、创作歌剧、接受委托为生。也是当时极少数不依附于某一个王宫贵族,独立进行艺术创作的音乐家之一。

莫扎特先是作为一名音乐神童闻名欧洲,再是作为一位伟大的音乐大师被全世界所铭记。他一生创作了20多部歌剧、40多部交响乐、29部室内重奏曲、20部弥撒曲,以及为数众多的奏鸣曲和协奏曲,在短暂的35年中留下了625部作品。

莫扎特在维也纳这个浮华的城市过得十分艰苦,但当时那里毕竟是一个世界音乐之都,神圣罗马帝国皇帝约瑟夫二世支持文化尤其是音乐的发展,在这种文化繁荣的世界里,莫扎特接触到巴赫的复调音乐、亨德尔的清唱剧,并结识了海顿。

1791年12月,莫扎特在创作的《安魂曲》的过程中逝世。他的妻子康斯坦斯当时不在身边,而且当时他也已经相当贫困。一代神童的葬礼十分简陋,又在瓢泼大雨中草草了事,以至于人们一直以来都无法辨认他的墓地。

资料来源:Wikipedia

[size=-2]

[ 本帖最后由 风灵 于 27-1-2006 03:52 PM 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
vinc666 + 4 提供资讯

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-1-2006 12:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
莫扎特的作品推荐

1.歌剧《费加罗的婚礼 K.492》序曲
The Marriage of Figaro,Overture K.492(试听)

2.《g小调第40交响曲 K.550》第一乐章
Symphony No.40,1.Molto allegro K.550(试听)

3.赞美诗《喜悦,欢腾 K.165》第四段 哈里路亚
Exsultate,Jubilate,4.Alleluia K.165(试听)

4.《G大调弦乐小夜曲 K.525》 第一乐章
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik,1.Allegro K.525(试听)

5.《A大调钢琴奏鸣曲 K.331》 土耳其进行曲
Piano Sonata K.331,3.Alla turca(试听)

6.《G大调第3小提琴协奏曲 K.216》第三乐章
Violin Concerto No.3,3.Allegro K.216(试听)

7.《C大调第21钢琴协奏曲 K.467》第三乐章
Piano Concerto No.21 in c,3.Allegro vivace assai K.467(试听)

8.歌剧《费加罗的婚礼 K.492》第一幕选段 咏叹调-不要再做花蝴蝶
The Marriage of Figaro,Act1-Non piu andrai K.492(试听)

9.《G大调第一长笛协奏曲 K.313》第一乐章
Flute in G Concerto No.1,1.Allegro maestoso K.313(试听)

10.《A大调单簧管协奏曲 K.622》
Clarinet Concerto,2.Adagio K.622(试听)

我最喜欢的是Symphony No.40以及Piano Sonata K.331,相信你们应该对它们有印象。

资料来源:VeryCD分享互联网

[ 本帖最后由 vinc666 于 28-1-2006 12:50 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2006 06:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
哈!!哈!!!狗年到了,当然不能少了它!!

要去中国的Google才能看到的!

http://www.google.cn

另外也看看其它的搜索引擎网站的Logo !

百度

Yahoo

新浪爱问

搜狗

腾迅SOSO

中搜

[ 本帖最后由 vinc666 于 12-2-2006 12:00 AM 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
vinc666 + 6 提供资讯

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 28-1-2006 11:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
农历新年(Chinese New Year)
1月29日

中国农历年的岁首称为春节。是中国人民最隆重的传统节日,也象征团结、兴旺,对未来寄托新的希望的佳节。据记载,中国人民过春节已有4千多年的历史,它是由虞舜兴起的。公元前两千多年的一天,舜即天子位,带领着部下人员,祭拜天地。从此,人们就把这一天当作岁首,算是正月初一。据说这就是农历新年的由来,后来叫春节。春节过去也叫元旦。春节所在的这一月叫元月。

但是,中国历代元旦的日期并不一致:夏朝用孟春的元月为正月,商朝用腊月(十二月)为正月,秦始皇统一六国后以十月为正月,汉朝初期沿用秦历。汉武帝刘彻感到历纪太乱,就命令大臣公孙卿和司马迁造“太阳历”,规定以农历正月为一岁之首,以正月初一为一年的第一天,就是元旦。此后中国一直沿用夏历(阴历,又称农历)纪年,直到清朝未年,长达2080年。

1912年孙中山在南京就任中华民国临时大总统时,宣布中国改用世界通用公历,也叫阳历、新历。并决定以公元1912年1月1日为民国元年1月1日。一月一日叫新年,但不称元旦。

1949年9月27日,中国人民政治协商会议第一届全体会议决定在建立中华人民共和国的同时,采用世界通用的公元纪年。为了区分阳历和阴历两个“年”,又因一年24节气的“立春”恰在农历年的前后,故把阳历一月一日称为“元旦”,农历正月初一正式改称“春节”。

资料来源:酷狗图标秀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2006 11:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 vinc666 于 28-1-2006 11:20 PM 发表
农历新年(Chinese New Year)
1月29日

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/vincent ...

666-祝福你--新年快乐--万事如意--身体健康--生活愉快
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-1-2006 03:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
聂宗-祝福你--新年进步--步步高升--万事胜意--升官发财--一团和气--富贵逼人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2006 07:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
转自:留园

Google总部写真

Google,绝对是近年最能够挑动大家神经的科技公司。它源源不绝的创新力量,一次又一次让全世界一次次睁大眼睛注目着它。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
vinc666 + 5 更新帖子

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 06:16 PM , Processed in 0.082502 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.