ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: maocheng

End Of Era Of Caterham Racing GP2 最新:244楼

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 3-2-2011 11:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
Abu Dhabi International Circuit, Yas Island

GP2 Asia – Abu Dhabi Test

Thursday 3rd February 2011

Team AirAsia made good progress on day two of the first GP2 Asia pre-season test, working on car performance, race starts and pit stop practice. Davide Valsecchi recorded a best lap of 1:49.18, completing a total of 37 laps and finishing the day fifth quickest. Luiz Razia ran 40 laps in total and set a best time of 1:49.59 before a red flag brought the day’s session to an end.

Davide Valsecchi “We had a good day today. We did a lot of preparation work ahead of the race and our aim is to qualify in the top five. We were competitive on track and finished the session confident that we can still go faster and achieve our goals in the race. With another two days testing left I feel confident we will be well prepared.”

Luiz Razia “Today was really good. Although we didn’t get to use our second set of tyres we were still very competitive compared to the other teams and we have learnt a lot about the car and how to optimise the set up. Overall we made a lot progress today and will continue to do so next week.”

Team Manager Phill Spencer “Another strong day today. The team were faultless and the cars performed very well indeed. Overall I am really pleased with how the first two days have gone, and am confident with another two days testing we will be ready for the race here next weekend.”

Humphrey Corbett, Chief Engineer “I am very pleased with how things went today. P5 and P11 at the end of today is not bad, considering we didn’t get a chance to use our second set of tyres.  But we have two more days of testing still to go. Today we focused on pit lane runs, pit stop practice & full tank runs and gained a lot of information.  Once again everyone has worked really well together, so all in all I’m very happy.”
Testing resumes 6th –7th February.  09:00 - 12:00 & 14:00 – 17:00 (local time +4hrs GMT)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 4-2-2011 09:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
Team AirAsia Confirms 2011 Driver Line-Up
by GP2 Team AirAsia on Friday, February 4, 2011 at 9:51pm

Hingham, UK 4th February 2011

New GP2 entrant Team AirAsia has today confirmed its driver line-up of Luiz Razia (Brazil) and Davide Valsecchi (Italy) for the forthcoming GP2 Main and Asian 2011 series. Both drivers have been testing with Team AirAsia in Abu Dhabi ahead of the opening races of the season at the Yas Marina Circuit on 11th / 12th February.

Riad Asmat, Team AirAsia Team Principal: “We are very pleased to have confirmed that Luiz and Davide will be driving for us this season. They bring us a wealth of talent and experience in GP2 with a proven record of strong results, so we are very excited about the season ahead. Team AirAsia is the perfect platform for young talent to develop, and we are excited about seeing Luiz and Davide continue to grow with us throughout 2011.”

Davide Valsecchi: “I am so happy to be part of Team AirAsia this season. It’s such a great championship and the team and I have a lot to look forward to in GP2. I intend to draw on my GP2 experience and work closely with the team to get the best results possible with one aim - to win the 2011 championship.”

2003 – 2007: Italian Formula Renault, Formula Renault Eurocup and selected F3 events
2005: 3000 selected races in 3000 Pro Series and 2006 Le Mans Series
2007: Epsilon Euskadi Formula Renault 3.5 Series
2008: GP2 Main and Asia Series with Durango
2008–09: GP2 Asia Series / 2009 GP2 Series Durango and Barwa Addax
2009: Renault Driver Development Program
2009–10 Won GP2 Asia Series season championship with iSport / 8th in Main series

Luiz Razia: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining Team AirAsia and bringing my sponsors to be part of the 2011 GP2 series. My relationship with the team is already fantastic and Team AirAsia has a very exciting future ahead. I’ll use my experience to give my best in the GP2 championship and I’m sure that with the calibre of people involved in Team AirAsia we will achieve success very soon and be challenging for points, podiums and race wins whenever possible.”

2005 / 2006: Brazilian Formula Renault 2.0 / South American F3 championship with Dragão Motorsport) and Formula 3000 International Masters series with Charouz Racing
2006 / 2007: A1 Team Brazil
2007: Euroseries 3000 with Fisichella Motor Sport and ELK Motorsport
2008: Euroseries 3000 with ELK motorsport
2008 / 2009: GP2 Asia Series with Trust Team Arden
2009: GP2 Main Series with Fisichella Motorsport
2009 / 2010 GP2 Asia Series with Barwa Addax Team / Rapax Team
2010: GP2 Main Series with Rapax Team / Virgin Racing Test Driver
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-2-2011 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
Abu Dhabi GP2 Test Day Three
by GP2 Team AirAsia on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:27pm

GP2 Asia Test 6th – 7th February

Sunday 6th February 2011

Team AirAsia made real progress today in the third official pre-season test at Yas Marina Circuit. Using two sets of tyres in the afternoon session paid off for Davide Valsecchi who finished the day P2 recording his best time of 1:36.47 on lap 24 lap out of a total of 50 laps. Luiz Razia did full tank runs in the afternoon session and collected useful race data, completing 52 laps and finishing thirteenth with a best time of 1:37.14.   

Davide Valsecchi “We are all confident with how it went today. It looks like some of the other teams may have used news tyres this morning, so our positioning today might not reflect accurately, but we will see. In the meantime, we have improved over the last few days which is very positive, and I feel confident that we are strong enough to be in the top ten for sure, maybe the top five. We will find out more tomorrow.”

Luiz Razia “Today was very positive, we did some long runs to help us understand a race situation better. At midday we were placed around the P6 mark and as a reference this is very good. Overall the team are working really hard and we are discovering just what this new car is possible of, so I am looking forward to another day of testing tomorrow.”

Phill Spencer Team Manager “Two fast cars in second and thirteenth at the end of test day three is brilliant! Luiz elected to save a set of tyres and instead concentrate on full tank runs, so we gained some useful information there and Davide was consistently very quick, so all in all we are really pleased with how the day has gone. ”

Humphrey Corbett Chief Engineer “Of course I am pleased, but we must be careful not to read into these results too much as we don’t know what strategies other teams were using. However we know other people were on new tyres at the same time as us, so I’m very pleased Davide is right up there. It will only be apparent in qualifying if we are as good as this performance suggests we could be but I also want to say that both drivers did a sterling job today.  Luiz made some long runs and saved a set of tyres for tomorrow, so I am sure he will be very quick. All in all it’s been a satisfying day.”

Testing resumes Monday 7th February 09:00 -12:00 & 14:00 – 17:00 (local time +4hrs GMT)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-2-2011 11:14 PM | 显示全部楼层

Final Testing Day

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-2-2011 11:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
GP2 Asia Test Day Four
by GP2 Team AirAsia on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 11:16pm

Monday 7th February 2011

Team AirAsia successfully concluded pre-season testing this afternoon, finishing the day with drivers Davide Valsecchi in P1 and Luiz Razia in P2. After four days on track in Abu Dhabi the new GP2 team have quickly found their pace ahead of the first race on Friday (11th). Recording his best lap of 1:36.15, Davide Valsecchi completed a total of 58 laps today. Luiz Razia also completed 58 laps with a best lap of 1:36.27.
Davide Valsecchi “We are in a very good situation after four days of testing. We are competitive and looking very strong, and I feel we deserve to be in the top five in qualifying. The engineers have done a good job this week, but the real challenge will be in qualifying. It’ll be very important to qualify well, but I think we are well prepared and I am excited to have this opportunity.”
Luiz Razia “After four days work I am very pleased we have found the right set up for the car. There are a few areas we can still improve on, and some time to find, but the team are working hard and making intelligent decisions, so if we can maintain this rhythm in qualifying there’s no reason why we can’t be very competitive.”
Phill Spencer Team Manager “It’s beyond all expectations to be first and second fastest at the end of four days of testing with a brand new crew - it’s just unbelievable for me and I feel a bit emotional. But it’s going to be hard going from now on. People will expect us to stay there, and we have to believe we can run at the front. We will enjoy the moment and push on to make sure we can stay up there with the race winners.  I must say a big thank you to Tony, Mike, Riad and to all the team who have helped put this all together.”
Humphrey Corbett Chief Engineer “P1 and P2 at the end of the day, it doesn’t really get much better than that! But as I’ve said before you don’t know what strategies other teams were using, so qualifying will be the real test. But for the moment we are over the moon. The drivers didn’t put a foot wrong. They are happy with the cars, so we can go into qualifying with confidence and go from there.”

Abu Dhabi Race 10th – 12th February
Qualifying: Thursday 10th 17:25hrs
Race 1: Friday 11th 16:55hrs
Race 2: Saturday 17:00hrs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-2-2011 08:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
Fairuz在GP2架tony的车,在F1就做莲花雷诺(黑金漆)的试车手?!

好像很狗。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 8-2-2011 09:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
Fairuz在GP2架tony的车,在F1就做莲花雷诺(黑金漆)的试车手?!

好像很狗。。
faifai37 发表于 8-2-2011 08:01

他没有驾TONY的车队, 是其他车队 SUPERNOVA。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-2-2011 09:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 27# maocheng

是咯hor..
忘记了..sorry sorry
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-2-2011 09:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
GP2 Asia Series

Team AirAsia - Race One Preview

Thursday 9th February 2011

Following the successful pre-season testing in Abu Dhabi the new season of the GP2 Asia Series opens on 10th February at Yas Marina Circuit. New entrant Team AirAsia will make its racing debut with drivers Luiz Razia (Brazil) and Davide Valsecchi (Italy) this week in the new third generation GP2 car. Joining the existing field of twelve teams, Team AirAsia will compete in all three rounds of the season in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and the Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix support race in March.

Looking forward to the season ahead is Phill Spencer, Team Manager, drivers Luiz Razia and Davide Valsecchi and Team Principal Riad Asmat.

Phill Spencer:  “We are all confident going into our first race week, although a little nervous! After our strong performance in testing the pressure is on but that is a great motivating factor. We have been practicing pit stops and race starts, which both play a critical role in maximising track performance and the whole team is ready for the challenges ahead. Now we need to try and repeat our practice performance in qualifying and the races this weekend. Let’s see what happens!”

Luiz Razia: “We have had four good days of testing and I think we have found a good set up for the new car, so I am feeling really positive about qualifying tomorrow. Competition is very tight so it will be important to qualify in a good position – all we do now is go out there tomorrow and give it our best shot.”

Davide Valsecchi: “After testing here last week I feel we are in a strong position and our aim is to qualify tomorrow in the top five. It’s a new team and a new car, but I feel confident that we have what it takes to get on the podium this weekend.  I am really looking forward to the opportunity.”

Riad Asmat: “We go into our first race as Team AirAsia having already exceeded expectations for a new team. Everyone has gelled together perfectly and the performances in practice have shown we are ready to fight right at the top of the grid. I have been so impressed already with the dedication and passion everyone in the team has to get the job done, and I hope their hard work and energy is rewarded this weekend, and throughout the season.”

Schedule:

Thursday 10th February
14:30 - 15:00 Practice
17:25 – 17:55 Qualifying

Friday 11th February
16:40 Pit Lane opens
16:45 Pit Lane closes - Grid
16:55 Formation lap

Saturday 12th February
16:50 Pit Lane opens
16:55 Pit Lane closes - Grid
17:05 Formation lap

Ends
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-2-2011 12:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-2-2011 01:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
GP2 Asia的赛站也未免太少了吧。。。。
2站,4个回合。。。。
看了都不过瘾。。。

还是欧洲版的比较好看。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-2-2011 09:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
Team AirAsia marked their international GP2 debut with an outstanding P3 for Davide Valsecchi, putting them close to the front of the grid for tomorrow's race. Brake problems for Luiz Razia's car meant that his qualifying session came to an early end, resulting in a frustrating P21 for the Brazilian driver.

Davide Valsecchi (P3 / best time 1:36:501 / 15 laps): "The whole team did a good job today.  It was not perfect, but I was hoping for a top five finish by the end of qualifying and we finished third so I am very happy! We were competitive, the car feels very quick and overall I'm extremely happy with the setup and the effort from the whole team. My aim for tomorrow is to stay in the top three, keep calm and continue fighting for a good end to the race; ultimately I would like to finish on the podium."

Luiz Razia (P21 / best time 1:37:426 / 9 laps): "The first part of qualifying was quite good - the conditions were similar to those of the last test and we did very well during those runs, so I was confident in the car. When we switched to our second set of tyres I found I had a problem with the brakes, which meant I couldn't run anymore and my qualifying session ended early. Tomorrow will be a challenge - starting from the back usually means you have to pit early but we will have to look at our strategy. We need to look after our tyres and I think it's going be a tough race but I'm ready."

Phill Spencer, Team Manager: "We are all so pleased with Davide's result but frustrating to have had the brake troubles on Luiz's car. We'll investigate what the problem was and work hard to give him a chance in the race. Luiz has a lot of work to do, but we know the car is fast so it will be an exciting race for him. Hopefully he can come through to finish eighth and start pole for the Sunday race. Balanced against that is Davide's result - I'm so pleased for him and for everyone in Team AirAsia- we couldn't have hoped for a better start for our new team. We just need to keep Davide up there, and if he gets a good start there's no reason why he can't finish on the podium in our first ever race!"

Humphrey Corbett, Chief Engineer: "I'm obviously very pleased but do have a lot of mixed feelings at the moment. We had a brake problem which caused Luiz Razia to stop and we are investigating what happened with that so my sympathies are with Luiz and we will concentrate on resolving the issue and giving him the best chance of working his way up the grid in the race. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits about Davide's qualifying session. The whole team did brilliantly and I'm thrilled we achieved P3. We know both cars are quick, and now we have some work to do to think through the strategy for tomorrow to ensure both cars finish well."

Riad Asmat, Team Principal: "I am so happy. The result today shows that we have exactly the right people in our team - passionate people who have the heart and soul and the belief to achieve amazing results. I want to give my huge congratulations in particular to Phill and Humphrey who I know have done an awful lot to get this team to where we are in such a short space of time. This team is all about the people in it and they have all shown that if you truly want something, you can achieve it. It was unlucky for Luiz but I know that the whole team will give everything they have for the upcoming races. All in all it was a brilliant job by the team."

Davide Valsecchi: P3
Luiz Razia: P21

Race 1: Friday 11th February 2011 16:55hrs (local time +4hours GMT).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-2-2011 09:28 AM | 显示全部楼层

Team AirAsia's first race of the 2011 GP2 Asia Series was an eventful debut for the new team, with Davide Valsecchi scoring an outstanding podium in third place and Luiz Razia recording a DNF after a start line collision brought his race to an early end.

Davide Valsecchi: P3
Luiz Razia: DNF

Davide Valsecchi (P3 / fastest lap: 1.38.997): "This is almost perfect. We made a good start, kept position and avoided any incidents. Throughout the race the car felt really quick and I was happy with its balance and setup on track. I feel that the team are doing a fantastic job - the pit stop today was faultless so thanks to everyone involved - we've really achieved an amazing result.  Tomorrow we'll see what happens. It's tricky to overtake here but we hope to have every chance to fight for a race win."

Luiz Razia (DNF): "I was very unlucky. At the start of the race a car in front of me stalled and I had to swerve to avoid it. Another car came up beside me and left my line of sight blind so I had nowhere to go except the back of the stalled car, and I then hit the wall. The main thing is that I and all the drivers involved in the incident are ok, and while I am upset not to get the chance to compete today, it's a testament to the strength of the cars that they withstood that impact. I went to the medical centre to get checked over but I'm feeling fine now, if a little shaken, and I hope that my car can be repaired for tomorrow. The team have done a fantastic job and I'm really happy for Davide."

Humphrey Corbett, Chief Engineer: "We are obviously elated for Davide, and a podium in our first race is a fantastic result for the whole team. Sadly for Luiz someone stalled in front of him. His view was blocked and unfortunately he went straight into the back of the stranded car, hitting the barrier at some speed. Luckily he is unharmed but we're checking the damage on the car now and I think there will be some serious work to do to get it ready for tomorrow. The main aim is to get both cars ready for tomorrow and at the very least do some runs with Luiz so we can be ready for the Bahrain race next weekend."

Phill Spencer, Team Manager: "It's been a bitter sweet day today for Team AirAsia. Luiz had a massive crash early on, but thankfully he seems to be ok. Physically and mentally he is feeling fine and ready to race tomorrow which is great news. We will bend over backwards to get his car repaired in time for race two. We are really stoked for Davide and the whole team. This is a marvellous result for everyone. I have spoken to Tony Fernandes and he is over the moon and all in all it's a fantastic result for Team AirAsia, exceeding all our expectations."

Riad Asmat, Team Principal: "I am very happy with the podium today. Third is a great start for a new team, particularly one that has not been around for very long! Davide did an absolutely fantastic job and the whole team should be extremely proud. Unfortunately the start was not great for Luiz but this is racing, incidents happen, and tomorrow is a new day. Today is all about the team.  We have shown commitment and passion. We are an Anglo- Malaysian team backed by Malaysians - a good mix of passionate people who truly believe in what they are doing, and it works."

Valsecchi will start sixth on the grid for tomorrow's race, following initial classification.

Razia will start from 25th
position, all being well with the car.

Race two will begin at 17:08hrs (local time)

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2011 12:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
GP2 Asia Abu Dhabi Race Two
by GP2 Team AirAsia on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 12:46am

Saturday 12th February 2011

Davide Valsecchi: P4
Luiz Razia: P16

P4 for Davide Valsecchi and P16 for Luiz Razia marked the end of a successful second race for Team AirAsia as they completed their first race weekend of the 2011 GP2 Asia Series season in Abu Dhabi. The four month old team now sits fourth in the 2011 Championship.

Davide Valsecchi (Race 2: P4 / total Abu Dhabi points scored: 9): “We had a good race today. I was hoping to fight for the podium; it’s a difficult track to pass on but we still managed to gain one position early on which is great. We’ve scored nine points this weekend so I’m very happy and I hope we can repeat this performance in Bahrain. I’m really looking forward to that race as I love the long track there. Before we leave Abu Dhabi I want to thank the whole team for doing such a great job here. We are a strong team and I’m really happy to be here and I hope we’re fighting for another podium at the next race in Bahrain.”

Luiz Razia (Race 2: P16 / total Abu Dhabi points scored: 0): “First of all I have to thank the whole team for all their hard work.  I am very grateful for the fantastic job they did to get my car back together and in race condition for today following the accident yesterday. It was good to finish my first race of 2011 - it’s not a great track to overtake on, but the car felt very good and I managed to pass a few cars throughout the sprint and rose up the grid to 16th. We have gained some useful information from the tyres to take a look at, so now I will debrief with my engineers and see how we plan to go about the next race in Bahrain. In our minds we are already preparing for qualifying, with the aim to get on the podium. That’s what we come for and that’s what we will be fighting for all season.”

Humphrey Corbett, Chief Engineer: “I am elated to have two cars finish the race today. Both drivers drove very well and once again we have collected points for the team. The boys have done an amazing job rebuilding the car and after a very long night of hard work the team pulled together to get ready for the race. If I am completely honest I was not sure we would finish the job in time, but we did and we have proved ourselves, so I’m very happy and immensely proud of the whole team.”

Phill Spencer, Team Manager: “It is a massive relief to have both cars finish the race today. I am really pleased for Luiz - his times were very good and he drove a very strong race making up a lot of places. Overall I am really pleased for the entire team. We have had an excellent weekend and put in a lot of hard work and I am grateful to the whole team for the efforts they have made. Looking ahead to Bahrain we will go into those races with confidence. We are on a roll now so we are really looking forward to the next round!”

Riad Asmat, Team Principal: “It has been a good day for Team AirAsia. It was important for Luiz to get straight back in the car after such a big accident yesterday and he did a really good job, pushed hard to gain ten places and finished sixteenth from the back of the grid. Davide also drove a good race to finish fourth to complete a great weekend all round. As a new team we have shown everyone our capabilities, our professional manner and, importantly, our passion. Now we move onto Bahrain where we hope to maintain those levels and fight for more podiums.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-2-2011 04:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
Team AirAsia - Bahrain Preview

by
GP2 Team AirAsia
on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 2:28pm

GP2 Asia Series

After an impressive season opener in Abu Dhabi, Team AirAsia arrive in Bahrain fourth in the GP2 Asia Championship following a podium finish in the team's first ever race. Having achieved such early success the team's emphasis will be on maintaining their momentum in round two this week at the Bahrain International Circuit.

Looking forward to the next event is Phill Spencer, Team Manager, drivers Luiz Razia and Davide Valsecchi and Race Engineer Humphrey Corbett.

Phill Spencer: “We are going into the second round feeling very confident - Luiz and Davide enjoy this circuit and both are confident they can win, so let’s hope each can get a P1 finish – that would be perfect! The boys are doing a great job catching up after our freight was delayed – but since both cars finished well in Abu Dhabi there is no major repair work to do ahead of qualifying. I think come tomorrow morning we will be in good shape.”

Luiz Razia: “It’s always good to come back to Bahrain - I have great memories of winning my first GP2 race here - It’s a great track with lots of high speed corners and a long straight which is good for overtaking, so I am looking forward to getting a good result for the team and scoring my first points of the season.”

Davide Valsecchi: “We had a strong start to the season in Abu Dhabi and I am confident we can do the same here. I am very happy with how the team have prepared the car, so I am feeling good about this race. As always qualifying will be incredibly important, so we need to go out a do a good job tomorrow, and prove we deserve another podium finish.”

Humphrey Corbett “Davide did very well last time he drove in Bahrain, and since he was comfortable in the car last week, we will not change the set up too much. For Luiz it is important to get back to racing and gain confidence after his accident in Abu Dhabi. The balance of the car is good, but we will make a few modifications specifically for this track so Luiz can have more of a chance of running closer to the front. The competition here will be incredibly tight I think but two top ten finishes are realistic, so this will be our aim.”

Schedule:

Thursday 17th February

11:00 – 11:30 Practice

15:30 – 16:00 Qualifying

Friday 18th February

13:45 Pit Lane opens

13:50 Pit Lane closes - Grid

14:00 Race One

Saturday 18th February

13:45 Pit Lane opens

13:50 Pit Lane closes - Grid

14:00 Race Two

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2011 04:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 vR33 于 17-2-2011 04:49 PM 编辑

想买lotus 的衣服。。。

哇酱贵啊
MYR349.90

MYR249.90
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 17-2-2011 06:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
想买lotus 的衣服。。。

哇酱贵啊
MYR349.90

MYR249.90
vR33 发表于 17-2-2011 16:34

Original
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2011 09:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Original
maocheng 发表于 17-2-2011 06:35 PM

听我朋友说,airasia飞机上有买便宜的lotus t-shirt 。。。是吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-2-2011 09:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
听我朋友说,airasia飞机上有买便宜的lotus t-shirt 。。。是吗?
vR33 发表于 17-2-2011 21:33

除了end of season 大减价。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-2-2011 06:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
买McLaren的更美咯
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 07:09 PM , Processed in 0.073223 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.