发表于 11-7-2011 10:09 PM
RISING INFLATION IS A CAUSE OF CONCERN|
1. Malaysia’s inflation rate rose to 24 month high of 3.2% after a 3% increase in March.
2. BLR up to 6.60%p.a and further increase is expected.
3. TNB hike in average electricity tariff by 7.12%.
4. Sugar price rise by 20sen per kg to RM2.30 per kg.
5. Price of Ron 95 to stay, but for how long?
6. Goods and cost of living getting more expansive.
Nobody is immune to price increases but the impact can be lesser when your mortgage – simply one of your biggest financial commitments is pegged to an all-time low rate.