找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2695|回复: 38

新手要买狗狗的请注意!骗子当道!

[复制链接]
发表于 30-4-2010 11:35 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
因为最近有意思买狗狗,所以天天都会上网看看行情,资料等等,以便真正需要买的时候有所准备才不会被骗。

但这几天给我遇到“好康”,一个在mudah卖查理斯王子小猎犬,才400块,一个在olx卖2只蝴蝶犬,一只才350,然后这两个人都不约而同说要出国(通过email才发现2个都是‘外国人’),要把狗狗便宜的让出给真正有爱心的人,狗狗都是打了针,买了保险的,条件是要每个月update他狗狗的消息啦,答应他一定要爱狗狗之类的,email写的很有诚意,好像真的很爱狗。

当我同意了之后,他们就问我from哪里,当我说我在penang,其中一个就说他已经离开penang,现在在非洲(本来那通广告上是写在penang的=。=),一个说已经离开马来西亚,在新加坡(我觉得根本是故意说一个我去不到,离我很远的地方),然后就说可以安排trusted delivery公司寄过来,而我只需要付寄的费用。其中一个350x2因为有2只,另一个400。

目前交涉到这个地步,第一位700块的那个我已经软性拒绝的,说我买狗一定要COD,但他还是不死心wor,硬硬要把狗狗送给我,只需要付delivery fees罢了,天底下那里可能有这么好的事,我想大家也明白了吧?所以我现在也懒得再reply他了。

第二位400的那位,我说我可以过去新加坡看狗,然后直接自己带回来,但是他居然reply我说这样会对小狗狗造成很大的压力wor,坚持要我用delivery会对小狗比较好,坚持要拿我的个人资料然后把狗狗送给我。
荒天下之大谬,白痴都想像得出delivery对狗狗的压力比较大啦,要送狗狗也不用用脑看要怎样送比较好。

看到这里我想大家心里也是有数了吧,写出来只是想提醒大家,便宜莫贪,一定要相信天下没有白吃的午餐,这个世界不能太单纯轻易就相信别人,买狗狗一定要亲眼去看,COD,以免被骗了!

如果有必要的话我可以公开他们的email address和内容,让大家有个警惕。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-4-2010 11:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
lz请公开email内容和email address以免大家被他们骗
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
email address还是不公开了,因为怕会惹上不必要的麻烦,而且我觉得我遇到的只是冰山一角,不一定要认得email address,可是一定要大概认得内容,就不会被骗了。所以我公开email内容好了,这是第一位,要卖蝴蝶犬x2的第一封:

Hi ,

how are you and your family,hope you people are fine health wise because as for Nani and baby Lilian they are very fine and well vaccinated.

they are very cute, affectionate,marvelous and gorgeous and also coming together with their 3years guarantee insurance and standardize health certificate each.

they are well home train from the AKC training center and they has being approve as one of the most healthiest puppies from the AMERICAN MEDICAL AND HYGIENE veterinarian center.

they are 15weeks old and 14weeks 1.89inchese and 195inchese and also 7.59IBS and 8.79.(怎么可能在15周龄有这样的体重=。=)
baby Nani and baby Lilian are looking for  A very lovely and caring home where they can really feel the love,companion and solidarity of their parent so please if you can show them this love, that means you are going to win these pretty babies.
all i need from you is just for you to promise me that you are going to take proper care of baby Nani and baby Lilian and also sending me their monthly pictures.

the main reason why i am selling out this pretty babies is because i have just being appointed as the head f the  auditing council  and have no excess chance to really show these lovely baby Nani and baby Lilian the love and care that they deserve, because they really adore the care and present of their mother and my husband is a medical doctor who hardly stay at home and have no chance so please dear that is my main reason for given this pretty baby out for  adoption and the adoption price is 350MYR for each which means the two of them will cost 700MYR.
they are coming with the various document below..
vaccination certificate.
health certificate.
transfer owner certificate.
2years guarantee insurance.
their complete photo album.
their complete movie disc.
their playing toys.
their logages.(2blacklogages and 1red logage).

please i want you to answer these questions below;
are you married.
have you ever had any pets before.
are you having children.
so please i want to hear from you as fast as possible thanks very much.
Kelly
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
以下是我的回复:
Hi,

Im happy to receive your email, and yes, our entire family are healthy.

As your request,
are you married? No, I'm not married yet.
have you ever had any pets before? Yes, I have dogs years ago, but they passed away already.
are you having children? No.

I guess u wrote their age wrong isn't it? They cant be having 8IBS when they are just 15weeks old.
I'm from Penang Island which is not very far from you, I hope i will have the chance to talk to you face to face and see the babies, are you convenience to meet up? I cant promise you anything yet before I see the babies, because I believe in fate especially when I'm choosing a beloved dog to accompany me for years and years, I hope you can understand this.

然后他又回复了:
Hello, thanks for the mail that you sent please i just want to really ask you if you are really ready to adopt baby Nani and baby Lilian and i also want to be assure that  i am not making the wrong choice of baby Nani and baby Lilian because they are very loving and caring and i want them to go to a home where they will miss nothing concerning their parental love and care, there are many people willing to have baby Nani and baby Lilian but i cannot just go into a decision like that when i am not really assure of the home where baby Nani and baby Lilian are going to, i have just being relocated to Victoria island city in Cameroon, as a result of my job condition and i could not left baby Nani and baby Lilian behind because my husband will be unable to take proper care of baby Nani and baby Lilian in my absence since he is a medical doctor and had no excess time to take care of baby Nani and baby Lilian.
if you are really interested to adopt baby Nani and baby Lilian then i can give you my address for you to come and collect baby Nani and baby Lilian over here in Victoria Island city Cameroon but if you know that you cannot afford  to come here then we can go to an agreement with a delivery company which will help to deliver baby Nani and baby Lilian to you at your home and they will need your complete delivery address and your closest airport where they will easily get in touch with you please. if you are okay by this then i can inquire from the delivery company how the transportation will look like.
hi dear let me tell you something these babies are very healthy and well vaccinated for your home care so please i am talking to you as a long experience pet parent and care.
thanks very much for the love and care to baby Nani and baby Lilian.
here is my contact number and you can call me for other arrangement process
+23777625824(不知道哪里的号码来的)
Kelly
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
然后,我的回复:
Hi,

I think there are some misunderstood here, I thought you are now here in Malaysia? Because I saw your ad from olx.com which written there you are from Penang Sungai Ara, but you said you are in Cameroon?
But I'm sorry if you are not in Malaysia I think its impossible for me to adopt your babies, because I cant just have them without look at them first, I prefer to understand their characteristic more before I made any decision.

他的回复:
Hello thanks for the mail and for getting back, and i really appreciate your efford and love that you really want to offer to these pretty babies. hi i have just being relocated to the Victoria Island city in the republic of Cameroon because i am the head of the audit control service base under the UNO scheme and as a result of this i am concern with our audit activities that is why i have being transfer to control the audit activities in the Republic of Cameroon.
Yes i posted the Ad in OLX when i was still in Malaysia(Penang Sungai Ara) before the approval of my transfer.
hi friend if you really want to see them then you are free to come over here in cameroon and take a good look of them and i promise you that you will be very happy in adopting these beautiful puppies, BABY NANI AND BABY LILIAN,so please as you saw them in that pictures that is really how they are and they are also very
active,healthy,marvelous,gorgeous playful and love family companion.
these babies are very understanding and intelligent they always love to give their parent the respect that they desire.
So friend i promise you that your decision to adopt baby nani and baby lilian is going to be a fantastic and affectionate decision and for ever.
thanks for understanding please.
Kelly
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 12:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# Sandy_Lim

对咯~认email未必行。
你自己都可以申请很多个email了。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
我的回复:
Hi, I have to say sorry that I can't afford to view them at Cameroon, and I wont having any dogs without seeing them by myself, so, thanks for your offer, I hope they can find a real good master soon.

他的回复:
Hello thanks very much for the mail that you sent please,yes i really understand what you mean but to prove and assure you, i will help you and pay the delivery cost.(天底下哪里有那么便宜的事) so all you need to do now is to pay just for the adoption cost of the babies so please if you are ok. then we can start arranging for the shipping of the babies to your home and done bother they are really the type of babies you are looking for with all the characteristics.(他又知道我要怎样的个性的狗?=。=)
thanks for that and wait your response.
Kelly.
(不好意思全部是英文)

之后我就没有再reply他了,这是个案1。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
这是个案2,狗狗叫nina,刚才那只叫nani,

Hello,

Thanks for the concern interest you have for my little Nina.

She is 12 weeks of Age,She is potty trained and has a good relationship with other pets and kids in the house hold.

The concern you have for my little Nina, i will like you to promise me of monthly updates and pictures so i know how she is doing with her new family.

She is healthy vet checked,Registered and is coming along with a year health guarantee certificate.

Playful too as she is,she demands lots of attention because she like playing and rubbing her belly on the ground.

You will not regret having her as a home pet,she will be a very nice and close companion for you and my priority is not the asking price but a nice home for her,She is raised as a family pet.

She is given lots of love and special attention and will expect even more love i will like to ask you the following questions if you do not mine:

1)have you ever own a puppy before?
2)Do you have kids?
3)Can you take very good care of Nina?
4)Where are you located?

Find on the attachment some recent pictures of Nina , hope you will like them.

Best Regards.
Sharon Eve.

我的回复:
Hi, thanks for your reply, as I see there are a lot of people who interest with your little Nina too.

If I'm really lucky enough to have your little Nina home, I can absolutely promise you that I will gives you monthly updates and pictures for sure, you deserves this.

For your question,
1)have you ever own a puppy before? yeah, years ago, but currently no.
2)Do you have kids? No.
3)Can you take very good care of Nina? Sure, Im working as a freelancer and I will have enough time to stay at home with her.
4)Where are you located? Penang Island.

Please get back to me if you are interest to let me have your little Nina as soon as possible, if you already selected someone else please do let me know too, so I do not need to wait for your reply.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 12:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
他的回复:
Hello,

Yes she is very Pretty , but the reason why i am offering her out to any good home is because of my new job which take much of my time.

Presently, I just move to my new home which is in Singapore  where i work like a full time volunteer with the Singapore  peace corp organization and will like you to come and get Nina here but if you can't then we shall only have to send her by using a pet transport agency which will deliver her at your home and you will have to only pay for the transportation cost which i have contacted a delivery agency and they told me it will cost RM400 to deliver Nina over to your home.

So all i will need is for your full delivery details so that they could deliver Nina at your home.

1)Full names?
2)Full home address?
3)Contact numbers?
4)City?
5)City Zip code?
6)Nearest air port?(如他所说之前住在penang,他怎么可能不知道penang有飞机场?)

The more reason why i really need a home for this puppy due to the
nature of my job.

我的回复:
Hi,

My hometown is in JB, I only need to drive not more then 2 hours to Singapore, its great! Can you give me your full address in Singapore so i can go get little Nina home by myself so i can save up that RM400?

结果他居然这样回复我:
oh sorry that will be stressful for Nina okay, i will prefer an animal transport agency which will take good care of her ok, hope you realy understand me so get back to me with your details so that i can send Nina over tomorrow morning.

email就到此为止,因为我没有再回复他了,希望各位花一些时间和耐心读完email,并告诉你们身边的人,不要被骗了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 01:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
哇,这样也能?
他们是存心搞嘢吗?
lz你说是在mudah看到的是吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 01:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# Sandy_Lim

其中一个在mudah,一个在olx。
其实看到那些标价过低的就已经有心理准备了,我还看过一个卖husky100块罢了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 01:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  Sandy_Lim

其中一个在mudah,一个在olx。
其实看到那些标价过低的就已经有心理准备了,我 ...
yitin88 发表于 30-4-2010 01:14 PM

你说的husky,我知道。。。
但很明显应该有问题。。。
100?怎么可能?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 02:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
你说的husky,我知道。。。
但很明显应该有问题。。。
100?怎么可能?
Sandy_Lim 发表于 30-4-2010 01:18 PM

对咯,可是还是会有人被骗的,只是希望能把资讯 传播出去,以免更多人受骗!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 02:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
对咯,可是还是会有人被骗的,只是希望能把资讯 传播出去,以免更多人受骗!
yitin88 发表于 30-4-2010 02:30 PM

对!看来有很多人用这个方法骗人!transport fee!
记得我男朋友好像也在同样的网站想买车,对方也是说要transport fee!
一样也是post在槟城,但email去的时候却说车在uk,要我们给transport fee!(但车不是免费不用钱啦,但比平常价低20%)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 03:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
便宜沒有好東西
買狗還是跟 breeder 買
還要看看狗狗的爸爸媽媽
問問狀況
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 03:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果真的这么疼爱那只狗,都不会随随便便在网上找买家然后好像赶扫把星般地把狗狗送走啦。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 03:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 14# Sandy_Lim

那些骗子当我们消费人是笨蛋哦,uk那么远,transport fee也不可能会便宜到哪里去啦,真的很讨厌这种人,利用网路购物的便利来骗人!:@
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 03:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果真的这么疼爱那只狗,都不会随随便便在网上找买家然后好像赶扫把星般地把狗狗送走啦。。
ric仔 发表于 30-4-2010 03:14 PM

是咯,我说我不要了他还要“倒贴”把狗送给我,假到。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-4-2010 03:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
便宜沒有好東西
買狗還是跟 breeder 買
還要看看狗狗的爸爸媽媽
問問狀況
lazypapa 发表于 30-4-2010 03:11 PM

我是觉得不一定要跟breeder买,因为不是所有人都有管道可以找到breeder,最重要的是一定要亲自看到狗狗才买,不要轻易相信什么先进钱然后再寄给你的!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2010 03:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
我是觉得不一定要跟breeder买,因为不是所有人都有管道可以找到breeder,最重要的是一定要亲自看 ...
yitin88 发表于 30-4-2010 03:31 PM

是不是這個?
markcollins260@gmail.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 15-5-2024 06:28 AM , Processed in 0.069827 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.