楼主: maocheng

Caterham F1 Era End

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 26-3-2010 09:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Melbourne, Friday 26th March 2010

More Photo From Facebook Lotus Racing
Lotus
Heikki Kovalainen, P1 - 1:31.654, 20th; P2 - 1:29.860, 18th

“The second session was much better for me, because the car functioned very well and we had the differential working 100 percent. The car felt really really good and we were very pleased with the way it was behaving. Obviously the rain disrupted things a little bit, but everyone was in the same boat. So, we’re well prepared, and we’re just going to try to maintain the reliability that we’ve achieved so far. Overall we’re in really good shape.”

Jarno Trulli, P1 - 1:31.652, 19th; P2 - 1:30.695, 20th
“It’s been a bit of a difficult day because we lost a bit of time this morning, and unfortunately this afternoon the track was pretty wet so we couldn’t really find a good set up. When I went out I had a few issues with understeer but, though it’ll be a little difficult tomorrow, we’ll see what we can learn in final practice before qualifying starts.”

Mike Gascoyne, Lotus chief technical officer
“Obviously the second session was affected by rain, which made it difficult, but we were able to run both types of tyre and get a feeling for how they both behave. Overall not a bad day - we got through most of our program, despite the conditions in the second session, so I’m pretty pleased."
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 27-3-2010 03:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 27-3-2010 04:20 PM 编辑

jarno 1.29.111 (20th), Heikki 1.28.797 (19th)

Jarno reporting a broken seat which would have been a big problem
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-3-2010 03:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是新车队里最佳的排位成绩。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-3-2010 03:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
不错了拉。。。加油
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-3-2010 03:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
明天进满油了,所以加不到油了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-3-2010 04:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 27-3-2010 04:35 PM 编辑

Lotus
Heikki Kovalainen (19th, Q1 - 1m 28.797s)
“It was a good run this afternoon. I got a good lap out of the car and out of the tyres and in general the car feels much better than it did in Bahrain. We have progressed with the set up, and as a team we are really stepping forward. Our aim for tomorrow is to make sure we stay ahead of the other new teams, and finish the race with both cars. I’m so happy with Lotus, and feel I have the chance to show what I can really do.”

Jarno Trulli (20th, Q1 - 1m 29.111s)
“I had a problem with the seat which meant it wasn’t easy to drive, bouncing around in the car, so it was a difficult qualifying session. I’m pleased for the team though, as both cars are ahead of the new teams and we’re performing really well. It’s good to see that we have quite a big gap to the other new teams on this track and we’re very satisfied with that - we’re confident for tomorrow and we’ll do our best to try and finish the race again.”

Mike Gascoyne, Lotus chief technical officer
“It was a good solid job in qualifying, both drivers did very well and got the most out of the cars, and I’m very happy with the whole team. Apologies to Jarno for the seat problem, which must have hindered him. One area we’re very pleased with is the growing relationship with Cosworth from whom we’ve had excellent reliability to date.”

Tony Fernandes, Lotus team principal
“Once again Lotus Racing has done us proud. Consistency and reliability are still our key aims, and the whole team has successfully maintained our quiet progress. Next step is to take the fight to Toro Rosso and BMW Sauber and we’ll keep on fighting to achieve that. As you know Australia is an important place for me, and I - along with all our fans and Clive’s lucky cap - am very much looking forward to seeing Lotus once again on the grid in Melbourne.”
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 27-3-2010 09:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
Melbourne, Qualifying

Lotus Racing Facebook
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-3-2010 03:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hydraulic pump failure on Jarno car, a bit of bumping for heikki off the line but looks ok, got help up by first lap shunt
Mike Twitter
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 28-3-2010 03:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
Kovalainen再次完赛了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 03:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
13th~ 好极了!希望下一站在马来西亚会进入前10!嗬嗬嗬~~
Truli很不好运...一直面对问题咧...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 04:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hrt的Karun也是一样完成了比赛。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 04:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
可怜virgin...连HTR都可以完赛哦....听说virgin是因为油不够..晕倒
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 04:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
对啊,他们已经申请改良了,而且也批准了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-3-2010 05:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mixed Day in Melbourne For Lotus Racing
Lotus Racing in Melbourne

28 March 2010

A mixed day for Lotus Racing at the Melbourne Grand Prix saw Heikki Kovalainen finish the race in 13th place, once again ahead of the other new teams, but Jarno Trulli failed to make the start due to a hydraulics issue on the grid.

Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus Cosworth T127-01): "I enjoyed it today, I had good fun out there. Our target was to finish the race and from the start we were quite comfortably ahead of the new teams. When Glock dropped I just focused on keeping up a decent rhythm, not making any mistakes and bringing the car home. It's difficult to say whether a different strategy would have worked better - if we'd stopped once more and put a fresh set of tyres on, that might have been better way to go, but our target was to finish the race and we achieved that again. Now we go to Malaysia with a good feeling and we're all looking forward to that."

Jarno Trulli (Lotus Cosworth T127-03): "Unfortunately we couldn't start the race today because we had a hydraulic failure on the grid and, despite the team's best efforts, we couldn't fix it in time to make the race. We'll work now to fix that for Malaysia and I'm looking forward to getting out there and seeing what we can do in Sepang."

Mike Gascoyne "Obviously a very disappointing start. Jarno had a hydraulic power pack fail on the grid, not something we've seen before and we couldn't get it changed in time. Balancing that was another strong race from Heikki who did really well staying out on the option tyre. He made a good start but lost a few places after the accident on the opening lap, but he did a great job to get the car home, keeping us tenth in the championship. And congratulations to Karun Chandhok for getting a finish!"

Tony Fernandes "I guess we've got to have had some bad luck at some point and unfortunately it was today. I'm disappointed for Jarno, but Heikki did us proud - three places away from a point, and he was keeping pace with most of the other cars throughout the race. Maybe it would have been nice if three other cars had gone out so we could get a point, but, joking aside, it is good that at this stage of the season we're already thinking about points. We're in a nice position for Malaysia. We're looking forward to going home, and really looking forward to giving our fans something to shout about."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 05:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
恭喜!恭喜!希望LOTUS大马队!再接再力!为国增光咯!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-3-2010 05:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
恭喜!恭喜!希望LOTUS大马队!再接再力!为国增光咯!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 28-3-2010 09:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
星期五,Fairul Fauzy 第一次正式练习赛在Sepang。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-3-2010 11:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
Fauzy set for Friday Lotus drive in Sepang
ESPNF1 Staff

Heikki Kovalainen will give up his Lotus T127 to local boy Fairuz Fauzy  during the first practice session of the Malaysian Grand Prix, after losing out on a coin toss with Jarno Trulli.

Fauzy will fulfil a similar role in Sepang as Paul di Resta did at Force India in Australia, by getting some valuable track time during a race weekend. Chief technical officer Mike Gascoyne proposed tossing a coin to decide whose place Fauzy would take during the morning session.

Trulli will be relieved he won the toss, after missing the start of Sunday's Australian Grand Prix with a late hydraulics issue.

"We'll work now to fix that for Malaysia and I'm looking forward to getting out there and seeing what we can do in Sepang," he said.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2010 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 1-4-2010 07:05 PM 编辑

Pavilion , Kuala Lumpur

Facebook Lotus Racing
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2010 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus to unveil Malaysian sponsor
ESPNF1 Staff
March 30, 2010

Lotus is expected to confirm a new sponsorship deal leading Malaysian mobile network Maxis this week.

Although the branding was not on the cars during the Australian Grand Prix weekend, the logo was present on the front nose of the green T127 in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday at the launch of the new Lotus-branded Proton Satria road car.

The deal is likely to be confirmed this week, as the team embarks on a busy round of promotional activities leading into its home race.

Local boy Fairuz Fauzy is set to drive Heikki Kovalainen's Lotus T127 during the first practice session of the Malaysian Grand Prix.

"For us it is our first homecoming race in Malaysia. It is a crowd I like. I'd like to have a good race this weekend," said Kovalainen.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 08:55 AM , Processed in 0.056309 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.