找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: maocheng

Caterham F1 Era End

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 21-9-2014 11:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
                        2014 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX

Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore – 21 September 2014

Marcus Ericsson, P15
                        Kamui Kobayashi, DNS

Weather:
                        Dry, track temp 33°, air temp 29°, humidity 71%

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04: “What a race! One of the best of my season so far, I have no doubt about it. I’m very pleased and happy for the whole team – this result is a great way of saying thank you for all the hard work and effort they put in yesterday. We can be very happy as we beat our closest rivals fair and square after having struggled quite a lot to keep up with them this weekend. We maximised our performance today. We followed a great strategy and I didn’t make any mistakes. I’m very pleased but we have to carry on working as hard as ever in order to build on this and make progress every race.

“We decided to stay out on the Prime tyres and I knew that Bianchi was going to catch me as he pitted in front of me, so I prepared myself as best as possible for the final four laps. I managed the tyres well and kept him behind. A great effort!”

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: “What a frustrating way to end the race weekend here in Singapore. During the formation lap, all of a sudden I felt no power and then it smelt as if something was burning. Then I suddenly lost the brakes so I decided to stop the car because it was dangerous and I had nothing to do. I was really looking forward to this race and it’s a shame not to have been able to get out there and fight, but this happens sometimes in motorsport unfortunately."

Manfredi Ravetto, Team Principal: “It’s ended up being a very positive weekend here in Singapore. We’ve managed to beat Sauber from a reliability point of view as well as beating Marussia out on track for the second race weekend in a row. We are definitely on our way up. I would like to thank every single member of the team, both here on track and back at the factory in Leafield - we’ve all worked very hard and I am proud of the whole team.”

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track support leader: “A great result for the team, with Marcus finishing ahead of both Marussias. From our side, however, it was not the most straightforward race. Unfortunately Kamui lost the CU-H at the start of the formation lap and had to stop. We need to look at why this happened in more detail back at Viry. Marcus also had some issues with the energy management system, so it was not optimal from a performance perspective. Nevertheless, we finished ahead of both of our closest rivals, which is a fantastic team effort.”

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 1-10-2014 09:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Wed 1 Oct, 2014

[url=]Share[/url]        [url=]Tweet[/url]        [url=]Share[/url]        [url=][/url]        [url=]Share[/url]

Suzuka Circuit, Japan - 1 October 2014

2014 Japanese Grand Prix
Venue: Suzuka Circuit
Race Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.807 km
Race Distance: 307.471 km

Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson to race in Japan;Roberto Merhi to drive in FP1
Roberto Merhi will take part in his second official Formula 1session with the team during Friday morning practice in Japan.Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson will race for Caterham F1 Teamat the Japanese Grand Prix.

Team Quotes
Kamui Kobayashi, car #10: "I'm very excited tobe back in front of all my Japanese fans and racing at Suzuka; I'vebeen waiting for this race for over a year. The Japanese Grand Prixand Suzuka have always been very special for me: it's where Iexperienced my first F1 Free Practice sessions back in 2009 andwhere I also achieved my first ever Formula 1 podium finish in 2012and, this year, I am able to come back to Suzuka thanks to thesupport I received from my fans. This means a lot to me and I wouldlike to thank them all once again. I only have positive feelingsgoing into this weekend. Unfortunately, this year I have to admitthat I won't be fighting for a podium, but I will do my best toreward my fans with a strong performance in order to thank them fortheir enormous support - I look forward to meeting them allthere."

Marcus Ericsson, car #9: "I can't wait to goback to Japan for my first Formula One race! It's a country thatbrings back very good memories - I won the Japanese Formula Threechampionship there back in 2009, becoming the first Swede to winthis title. Suzuka is also one of my favourite Japanese circuitsand during my successful Japanese F3 season I managed to be onpole, win the race and set the fastest lap there; it's a track Iknow very well. This will be the first time I drive it in a Formula1 car and I look forward to racing through the high-speed corners.It's a very demanding and challenging circuit, but that's whatmakes it even more fun and one of the best tracks in the world.

"After a very positive end to the weekend in Singapore where wewere able to stay ahead of our main competitors, I'm hoping tocontinue fighting out on track and make the most out of the weekendahead in Japan. The good results are making me feel even moreconfident every time I get in the car; we need to make sure we makethe most of the next five races and build on this momentum."

Roberto Merhi: "I'm very happy to be driving inanother FP1 session with Caterham F1 Team. I want to thank the teamfor this opportunity - after my first outing a month ago in Italy,I am now looking forward to another 90 minutes in the car. I willnot be starting from zero like last time, so I will be able to getup to speed quicker. I have never driven in Japan, so I will needto learn the track at the same time as I continue to get used tothe car, but it's a dream come true to be able to drive at such aspecial track like Suzuka, I just can't wait for it to beFriday!"

Japanese GP lowdown with Renault Sport F1 track supportleader, Cedrik Staudohar

Main challenges of Suzuka for the PowerUnits:
The main challenge is the fast, flowing corners and complexes,including the Esses and the 130R. The driver will negotiate theseat very high speed, just touching the brakes as he moves from sideto side. The forces running through the PU are huge, particularlyon the ICE, which will be running at close to its maximum for alarge percentage of the lap.

Main energy recovery points:
The MGU-K can recover in some of the slower corners such as thechicane and Hairpin, which are both big stops in the lap. The MGU-Hwill also have the opportunity in the fast corners so Suzuka is notcritical for energy recovery.

Difficulty rating:
It's more of a chassis track, but some elements of the PU arehighly stressed, such as the ICE and turbo. It's towards the upperend of the scale.

What to watch out for:
The 130R, which will be spectacular with the low grip and hightorque of these cars - even more so if it's wet!

Additional information
Quick description
Very high percentage of medium and high speed corners
Very lateral track
Kerb-riding is not a priority
In 2012, the whole West Course (T7 to T17) was resurfaced withnew storm water drainage systems installed
Lots of altitude change
Very narrow track which makes overtaking difficult
Very easy on brakes
Low front ride height possible (very smooth track)
Wind direction usually changes 180 degrees between Friday andSunday

Circuit Particularity
Bumpiness: low
Kerbs: smooth
Gearbox severity: medium
Lat/long grip: high lateral
Aero efficiency ratio: medium
Track grip evolution during w/e: high
Aero settings: medium/high
Brake wear severity: medium
Brake cooling necessity: medium/low

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... 4MXCYDr7FbwR26jk.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-10-2014 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Fri 3 Oct, 2014

[url=]Share[/url]        [url=]Tweet[/url]        [url=]Share[/url]        [url=][/url]        [url=]Share[/url]

Suzuka Circuit, Japan - 3 October 2014

Fastest laps / positions:
FP1: ERI 1:40.031, P19 / MER 1:41.472, P20
FP2: KOB 1:42.760, P22 / ERI 1:39.069, P19

Total laps:
FP1: ERI 18 / MER 24
FP2: KOB 3 / ERI 22

Weather:
FP1: Dry, suuny. Track temp 44°, air temp 29°
FP2: Dry, sunny. Track temp 36°, air temp 27°

Manfredi Ravetto, Team Principal: "We are happyto have introduced a new front wing, this shows commitment andeffort from the team. We are sorry for Kamui's crash, which hugelydamaged the car but, contrary to rumours concerning the shortage ofparts here in Japan, we are perfectly able to repair the car andrun it tomorrow."

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04: "I'mhappy with today. This morning in FP1 we went through the programmeas planned and we tried the new front wing during the last run onused tyres - it felt good and we will definitely get some usefulinformation. We went back to the old front wing in FP2 and it was adecent session. We completed plenty of laps and the car feels niceto drive round here. We have something good to build on during therest of the weekend. Also, if we look at the gap to the guys infront, I think we are better than we've been before, which ispositive.

"I have a lot of good memories from this track: I've been onpole and won here in the rain and in the dry and always been quickhere back in 2009, so it's great to be back - the track is great todrive in an F3 but amazing to drive in an F1!"

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: "Ithasn't been the best of ways to start my home Grand Prix: aftersitting out in FP1, I suddenly lost the rear-left during my firstrun and that was the end of the day for me as I crashed into thebarrier. It's a shame, but at least we have tomorrow - it's notmuch time but I will need to use FP3 to feel the car and luckilythis is my home race and a track I know very well. Let's see whathappens tomorrow, hopefully it will be better than today. "

Roberto Merhi, car #45, chassis CT05-#02: "Ourobjective this morning was to do more kilometres and continue toget used to the car and it all went as planned. We didn't take anyunnecessary risks and didn't push really hard as it was only a freepractice. I'm pleased with my performance; I kept improving at thesame time as I was learning the track. I have to say that Suzuka isan  amazing circuit, I've really enjoyed it here and we werealso able to end up with both cars in front of our main competitorsso it was a good morning in the office."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "Marcus used his circuit knowledge to the fulltoday and we got lots of information to study overnight. Everythingworked well on the engine side and we were able to complete theprogramme. Unfortunately Kamui's crash in FP2 meant we were notable to assess our usual checklist of fuel consumption and energymanagement so we will consolidate Marcus' data to try to keep aheadof the Marussias as we were today.

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... yk7LPDtlWRcYmMuA.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-10-2014 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Sat 4 Oct, 2014

Suzuka Circuit, Japan - 4 October 2014

FP3: KOB 1:38.784, P20 / ERI 1:37.367, P22
QF: KOB 1:37.015, P21 / ERI 1:36.813, P19

Total laps:
FP2: KOB 12 / ERI 12
QF: KOB 9 / ERI 6

Weather:
FP3: Dry, track temp 37°, air temp 25°
QF: Dry, track temp 37°, air temp 26°

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04:"This morning's final practice session was another positive one, wedefinitely built on that strong performance we had yesterday so Ifelt really good going into qualifying. We decided to go for a bitof a different strategy compared to the others, so we only used twosets of tyres while others used three - it was a bit of a gamblebut I felt very comfortable in the car and I was confident it couldwork out, and it did. I'd say I did two decent laps and the car wasworking very well, so I'm happy with the result, it was a goodeffort from me and the team. Of course, you always want to be a bitcloser to the guys ahead, but I think we've closed that gap a bitmore again this weekend, so it's definitely positive progress. Nowwe just have to wait and see what the weather does tomorrow, butI'm really looking forward to tomorrow's race!"

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02:"It's really not being the best of weekends for me, but I have tosay that the team did a great job last night in order to get thecar fixed and ready for me to drive today. Because of yesterday'scrash, I haven't been able to complete as many laps as I would'veliked and I hadn't used the Option tyre before today's qualifyingsession, so it hasn't been the easiest of days. Considering thissituation, I think my lap time was pretty good and we will see whathappens tomorrow - I don't really mind if it rains, it will make itmore of an interesting race."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "Everything went well on the engine side in thesession. Marcus continued the good job he has done all weekend toout qualifying the Marussias. Kamui suffered from his lack ofmileage yesterday and this morning but we should be able to have agood battle in the race tomorrow, particularly if the rainarrives."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... Sz63FVx2OoU7QP27.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-10-2014 05:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
                        2014 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX

Suzuka Circuit, Japan – 5 October 2014

Marcus Ericsson, P17
                        Kamui Kobayashi, P19

Weather:
                        Wet, track temp 23°, air temp 20°

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04: “It was a crazy one! Today’s weather made it a difficult race – the track was undriveable at the beginning behind the Safety Car, that’s why they red-flagged it. Unfortunately, I had a spin and I lost all my advantage from yesterday because of it, which was a big disappointment. But after that I think I drove a fantastic race, our pace was very strong and I just had to redo the job I did yesterday and overtake all the guys again, and that’s what I did. I overtook them one by one and we even had the pace to fight with the rivals ahead of us, so we should be really pleased with the speed and the pace we had today. Result wise, we should not be pleased because we want to be higher up and with the speed we had we could’ve achieved this today, but it’s definitely a step forward and something to build on in the upcoming races. Overall, we can be very happy! I hope Jules wasn’t badly injured in his accident, all thoughts are with him.”

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: “First of all I’d like to say that I hope Jules is okay and that his crash wasn’t too bad. Today’s race was a difficult one for me; overall I think I didn’t have enough pace. Unfortunately my home Grand Prix didn’t really work out as I would’ve liked it to, but today was okay and it was amazing to see all the fans in the grandstands even though it hasn’t stopped raining all day – they are just incredible and they gave me a big boost and I want to thank every one of them! The crazy weather made it a bit hard, but we managed to fight. Marcus also did a very good job. The team can be pleased with our overall performance, we are improving.”

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track support leader: “We really didn’t know what to expect coming into today. The main issue was finding the right fuel load before the start of the race, but calculations were near-on impossible considering we had very wide-ranging weather forecasts and possibilities of safety cars and a shortened race distance. This aside, every component of the Power Unit worked pretty well and we extracted maximum performance given the conditions. We were not as high up as we would have liked but we hope to build on this next time out in Russia. More importantly, all our thoughts go to Jules Bianchi right now."

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-10-2014 08:47 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Thu 9 Oct, 2014

Sochi Autodrom, Russia - 9 October 2014

2014 Russian Grand Prix
Venue: Sochi Autodrom
Race Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.853 km

Kamui Kobayashi to race alongside Marcus Ericsson inRussia; Roberto Merhi to drive in FP1

Kamui Kobayashi will drive for Caterham F1 Team at the RussianGrand Prix this weekend alongside Marcus Ericsson.

Roberto Merhi will take part in his third official Formula 1session during Friday morning practice. The 23-year-old Spaniardwill take the wheel of Kobayashi's CT05.

Team Quotes
Manfredi Ravetto, Team Principal: "Everyone'sthoughts and prayers at Caterham F1 Team continue to be with Julesand Marussia F1 Team, we hope he recovers well soon.

"We head to Russia after a very positive last three races, wherewe have made progress out on track, finishing ahead of our mainrivals. The introduction of our latest package of updates,including the new front wing, has also performed better than ourinitial data suggested, so we are satisfied with this. I'd like tothank every single member of the team for their efforts in Japan -the team is working harder than ever and the results are showingout on track. We now have to continue like this and build on thepositives of the last three race weekends.

"Kamui didn't have the best of luck at his home race, but at anew circuit like Sochi, where all drivers start the weekend on alevel playing field as it's a new track, he could definitely makethe difference. On the other hand, Marcus has had an exceptionalsecond half of the season so far, upping up his game and his pace,and we look forward to see what he's capable of at this new Russiancircuit that looks like it will suit him well.

"It's been a busy week with two back-to-back races as well asthe event in Jerusalem where Nathanael Berthon drove a Caterham F1Team car through the streets of the historic city. It's going to bean interesting weekend here in Russia, where we will challenge ourrivals once again out on track - I look forward to it!"

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10: "It's alwaysextremely exciting to race at a new circuit - I had a chance to doa few laps of this new Russian circuit in Sochi with theCodemasters 2014 F1 Game in Suzuka last week and, even though itwas a video game, it seemed like an interesting circuit because ofits mix of corners, some of them very tight, and high speedsections. I am looking forward to driving there in real life. Itwill be an interesting challenge for us all and we will do ourbest. Our thoughts are also with Jules and his family at thisdifficult time."

Marcus Ericsson, car #9: "First of all mythoughts are still with Jules and his family. It will be a weekendof mixed emotions, but it's going to be interesting here in Russiaand a race I'm really looking forward to. This will be my firsttime racing in this country and at this newly-built track. It looksa bit like a street circuit because in a few areas the walls seemvery close to the track - I like this type of circuit, streetcircuits seem to suit me: in Monaco I matched the team's bestresult and two races ago in Singapore I raced one of my best GrandsPrix in F1, so I hope we can add this weekend to the list.

"I'm feeling much more confident this second half of the seasonand, together with the team, we are steadily improving race afterrace. We can be happy with the progress made and now we need tomake sure we continue to build on the positives and get the mostout of the weekend ahead."

Roberto Merhi: "I'm very much looking forwardto my third FP1 outing with Caterham F1 Team this weekend in Sochi.I feel much more comfortable in the car and this gives me more andmore confidence when I drive out of the garage each time. This ismy second time in Russia this year, but my first time in Sochi -it's a country that definitely brings me good memories, as back inJuly I won the first Formula Renault 3.5 race of the weekend at theMoscow Raceway. The Sochi layout looks like a great one to drive -it will be interesting to see what it feels like to drive for thefirst time."

Russian GP lowdown with Renault Sport F1 track supportleader, Cedrik Staudohar

Main challenges of Sochi for the PowerUnits:
As a new race on the calendar, the biggest challenge will bepreparation and then correlating the simulations to the trackperformance. We will put in around twice as many man hours as wewould for a 'normal' race, using both the transient and performancedynos.

Main energy recovery points:
The right angled turns from turns five to ten and then againfrom T13 to 18 look like the best opportunity. The braking eventslook to be long enough to recover enough energy to sustain a goodlevel of charge. The MGU-H should also have enough opportunity torecover on the main straight and then between T10 and 13.

Difficulty rating:
Medium. The novelty of the track will make preparations intenseand the workload will be busy over the course of the weekend, butthe track in itself looks relatively straightforward.

What to watch out for:
I think most teams will be conservative on Friday as they scopeout the track and conditions, getting progressively more aggressiveas the weekend progresses.

Additional information
Circuit Particularity
Bumpiness: medium/low
Kerbs: medium
Gearbox severity: medium
Lat/long grip: more longitudinal
Aero efficiency ratio: medium
Track grip evolution during w/e: high
Aero settings: medium/high
Brake wear severity: medium
Brake cooling necessity: medium

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... CI8MXCFfFUKrekoS.99

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-2014 09:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
2014 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX: FP1 & FP2

Sochi Autodrom, Russia – 10 October 2014

FP1: ERI 1:46.922, P20 / MER 1:46.782, P19
                        FP2: ERI 1:44.135, P19 / KOB 1:44.952, P21

Total laps:
                        FP1: ERI 18 / MER 18
                        FP2: ERI 22 / KOB 27

Weather:
                        FP1: Dry, suuny. Track temp 29°, air temp 22°
                        FP2: Dry, sunny. Track temp 31°, air temp 23°

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04: “This morning’s FP1 was all about learning the track and preparing for the rest of the weekend. We didn’t go out straight away as we waited for the track conditions to improve but once we were out it was not too bad; apart from a small energy management problem it was a useful session. Then in FP2 we completed plenty of laps and I felt comfortable, it was a good session. We fined-tuned the car a bit more to suit the track and my driving style and I think we did a decent job and gathered good information for the rest of the weekend.

“When I saw the layout of this new circuit I thought most of the corners were going to be slow ones but, to be honest, now that I’ve driven it I can say that it’s better than I expected – these 90° corners are actually medium-speed corners and that makes it quite good, it’s a fun track to drive and I look forward to driving here the rest of the weekend.

“Overall it’s been a good day out on track, but of course we’re not forgetting about Jules, all our thoughts and prayers continue to be with him, his family and Marussia.”

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: “Missing FP1 wasn’t the ideal way to start the weekend here in Sochi, as this is a new track and it’s always best to get as much mileage as possible, but I think it was a smooth start for me and we were able to gather plenty of valuable data that we will analyse tonight. It was also good to finally drive here; the Sochi Autodrom layout is interesting, I like it. It has some high-speed sections and it’s quite flat, I enjoy driving here.”

Roberto Merhi, car #45, chassis CT05-#02: “It was a positive morning and I enjoyed driving here in Sochi for the first time. We were late out as we waited for the track conditions to improve. My first run was okay, we used it to check the track out and understand the behaviour of the car - I have to say that I felt comfortable from the very start. We made some adjustments before our second run and they certainly improved the car for our second run. We can be happy, our final result is very positive. I’m feeling more comfortable in the car each time and I’m satisfied with my third practice session with the team.”

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track support leader: “There were no big issues today and we were able to work pretty smoothly across both sessions, particularly FP2. Like at every new circuit we visit the drivers need to learn the track while the team assesses whether their pre-event simulations are accurate. We were almost on target from the start but did have to slightly adjust our energy management scenarios. They were ironed out in the morning, which meant we could focus on other things this afternoon. Now we’ll work towards optimising everything in order to extract the maximum from the Power Unit tomorrow.”

Team Information
                        Caterham F1 Team is pleased to confirm that Ian Phillips has been appointed as Commercial Director. He officially joined the team six weeks ago, but the Russian Grand Prix here in Sochi marks his track comeback.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-10-2014 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Sat 11 Oct, 2014

Sochi Autodrom, Russia - 11 October 2014

FP3: ERI 1:43.109, P18 / KOB 1:43.975, P19
QF: ERI 1:42.648, P17 / KOB 1:43.166, P19

Total laps:
FP3: ERI 11 / KOB 12
QF: ERI 9 / KOB 9

Weather:
FP3: Dry and sunny, track temp 41°, air temp 26°
QF: Dry and sunny, track temp 39°, air temp 26°

Manfredi Ravetto, Team Principal: "We haven'tstopped improving and we can be very pleased with what the teamachieved today and in recent races compared to where it was fourmonths ago. Not only did we qualify ahead of Marussia, but we alsoout-qualified a Lotus and our fight with them has become veryconsistent. We've made small but steady steps forward since thestart of the second half of the season in Belgium, and here inRussia we've confirmed that with hard work and determination, wecan get closer and closer to our main rivals and beat them likewe've done today. I'm very proud of the team - we're doing a greatjob and we need to continue in this direction."

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04:"What a great qualifying session! I did a very good lap and the carbehaved very well; we can be very pleased with qualifying in17th position here in Russia. It's a bit frustrating tobe so close to Q2, but overall I think that we can be very happywith what we achieved today. This morning's FP3 was another goodsession where we built on what we learned yesterday and continuedto make progress. I went into qualifying feeling confident in thecar and I knew what I had to do, and it all came together nicely.Now we need to look forward to the race tomorrow, I'm really up foranother good race. Of course, Jules is very much in our minds andour thoughts and prayers are always with him, it's not being aneasy weekend in terms of emotions, we will all be racing for himhere tomorrow."

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02:"It's not being the easiest of weekends for me here in Russia, as Ihaven't completed that many laps up until now and I am stilllearning the track every time I go out. Having said that, I thinkI've improved a lot in a very short time here in Sochi and, eventhough my qualifying lap was not perfect, we were able to qualifyahead of a Lotus as well as a Marussia. I'm sure I will be muchmore confident in the race tomorrow and I look forward to tomorrow- a day where of course our thoughts and prayers will continue tobe with Jules."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "It was a fantastic effort from Marcus right atthe end of Q1 to get so close to making the cut, so we're a littlebit disappointed to have missed out on that. However, it does showthat we're right there with the guys ahead and our long run pacelooks especially good, so we're optimistic for tomorrow. The PowerUnits have run like clockwork in practice and qualifying, whichmeant we could also focus on energy optimisation."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... 0QkUtpZdARkLaE9U.99

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 12-10-2014 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
                        2014 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX

Sochi Autodrom, Russia – 12 October 2014

Marcus Ericsson, P19
                        Kamui Kobayashi, RET

Weather:
                        Dry, sunny. Track temp 27°, air temp 22°

Marcus Ericsson, car #9, chassis CT05-#04: “The start to today’s race was a really good one – it was a strong first stint and I was able to pull-away from the Sauber and the Lotus behind without any problems, I felt really good. But the second stint on the prime tyres wasn’t that good, I just couldn’t get them to work – I felt no grip and I struggled massively to switch them on and in the end the team decided to call me in again for a second pit-stop and by then the race was already over for us as we were too far from the Lotus. I feel a bit disappointed because it felt so good on the first stint, I think we could’ve had a better result.

“Overall it’s been another strong weekend, we’re improving continuously and we’ve demonstrated that we can fight with Lotus and Sauber not only today during the first part of the race, but also yesterday’s qualifying session. Now we just need to build on that and I look forward to the last three races of the season.”

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: “A disappointing Sunday. When I heard over the radio that I needed to pit I thought it was just a normal pit-stop, but then I was told that I needed to retire. It was all a bit of a surprise to me and at first I didn’t really know what the reason for having to stop was. The team has now analysed the telemetry and it was clear that my brakes were overheating too much. It’s a shame to end the weekend like this, but there’s not much more I could do today.”

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track support leader: “Marcus did a fantastic job and pushed very hard to stay ahead of the two Lotus drivers, but in the end it wasn’t quite enough. However, we have demonstrated both today and in qualifying that our pace is improving, which is obviously good news for the remaining races this season. Unfortunately Kamui wasn’t able to complete the full race distance, but both Power Units worked well and we had absolutely no issues at all. Hopefully we can continue the upward trend in Austin.”

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-10-2014 09:06 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Wed 22 Oct, 2014

On 29 June 2014, Caterham Enterprises Ltd, Caterham (UK) Ltd andSheikh Mohamed Nasarudin (Seller) and their shareholders TonyFernandes and Datuk Kamarudin Bin Meranun entered into a Sale andPurchase Agreement (SPA) with Engavest SA (Buyer) with regards to1Malaysia Racing Team Sdn Bhd/Caterham F1 Team.

Since the date of the Agreement, the Seller has refused tocomply with its legal obligations to transfer their shares to theBuyer. The Buyer has been left in the invidious position of fundingthe team without having legal title to the team it hadbought.  This is in total contradiction to the Seller's pressrelease of 3 October 2014 which stated that Mr Fernandes and hisCaterham Group had no longer any connection with the Caterham F1Team.

The administrators of Caterham Sports Limited have beenappointed on behalf of Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad(Exim), a creditor of Mr Fernandes and the Caterham Group. The Buyer has no connection with Exim. Caterham Sports Ltdwas a supplier company to the Caterham F1 Team.  Veryregrettably, the administrators' appointment has had devastatingeffects on the F1 Team's activities.  Since their appointment,the administrators have released various press statements whichhave been severely detrimental to the management of the Caterham F1team.

After three months of operating the Caterham F1 Team in goodfaith, the Buyer is now forced to explore all its options includingthe withdrawal of its management team. Lawyers have been instructedby the Buyer to bring all necessary claims against all parties,including Mr Fernandes who, as an owner, will run the F1operation.

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2014/caterham-f1-team-statement-(1)#W2Jg6m3pft23WE16.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-10-2014 09:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
                Battle between past and present Caterham owners turns toxic – F1 team in crossfire                                                News                            
                    [url=]Back to previous[/url]        

Posted By: James Allen  |  23 Oct 2014   |  9:43 pm GMT  |  62 comments            
                                Today saw F1′s “battle of the press releases”, with the old owners of Caterham (Tony Fernandes and Caterham Group) and the new owners (Engavest SA), slinging mud at each other over who owns what and who’s responsible for the current mess over Caterham Sport going into administration with debts of £12-15 million.
Engavest argues that it has paid money to Fernandes and he has failed to transfer ownership of shares to it, while Fernandes says he’s withheld the shares because they haven’t paid anything. He says the team may “cease to race” as a result, while Engavest says that the team and its problems are Fernandes’ to deal with, as he hasn’t transferred it to them. Engavest appears to have washed its hands of the team, while Fernandes and his team say that Engavest is “walking away from it’s liabilities” and probably never intended to take the team over as a long term proposition anyway.
The day started with the administrator locking the staff out of the Leafield factory and refusing to release the cars to travel to Austin on this weekend’s freight plane departure. A no-show at Austin next week would put them in breach of their commitments to F1 Group.

Then came a series of statements, with this one from Tony Fernandes and Graham Macdonald of Caterham Group, which contains the threat that the team may soon “cease to race”
“In June 2014, I decided, together with my co-shareholders, to sell my stake in the Caterham F1 team. We agreed in good faith to sell the shares to a Swiss company named ‘Engavest’ on the basis that Engavest undertook to pay all of the existing and future creditors, including the staff. The continued payment of staff and creditors was so important to me that I ensured that the shares would not be transferred to the new buyers unless they complied with this condition.
“Sadly, Engavest has failed to comply with any of the conditions in the agreement and Caterham Sports Ltd (the UK operating company of the F1 team) has had to be put into administration by the bank, with large sums owing to numerous creditors. Our agreement with Engavest was very clear: there was no legal obligation to transfer the shares to them unless certain conditions – which included paying creditors – were met. Those conditions have not been met. Our lawyers have asked Engavest several times to comply with these conditions but they have failed to engage.
“If you agree to buy a business, you must pay its bills. They have breached that promise and now, sadly, it is others such as the employees and the fans of the Caterham F1 team that will suffer if the team ceases to race. I sincerely hope that this will not be the case and that a solution can be found.”
Graham Macdonald, Caterham Group CEO:
“We genuinely believed, at the time, that the sale of the team was the best route for the staff and creditors of the Company, as we felt it secured its long term future. The whole agreement with Engavest was based around a low consideration for the business, with easy payment terms so that creditors and staff could be paid. The buyers were made fully aware at the time of all outstanding liabilities. However, it appears to me that they never had any intention of paying these liabilities. I go on to question how anyone who was interested in the long term future of the business would appoint one of their cleaners – Constantin Cojocar – as the sole director and shareholder of the UK operating Company?”
“We continue to see claims and counter claims from the F1 team which are totally unfounded. Not only have they failed to pay the creditors (and have even left our shareholders to pay some of the creditors on their behalf), but they have failed to pay us anything for the use of our factory and site, or anything for the use of our brand name. In short the new owners have paid us nothing and now the administrators have been appointed they want to walk away from their liabilities.”
Speaking in a video interview with Sky Sports, Macdonald alleged that that the staff at Leafield, who had been moved out of Caterham Sports into a new company CF1, had been informed by email that they were being moved back into Caterham Sports, the company in receivership. If that is the case, he said, the future “looks bleak”.

Later this evening Engavest issued a rebuttal which ended with a very strong statement:
Engavest SA, strongly refutes the allegations of Tony Fernandes and Caterham Group CEO Graham Macdonald regarding its conduct while trying to purchase Caterham F1. Our statement of earlier today still stands.
Every single condition precedent of the Sales and Purchase Agreement for which Engavest was responsible has been met.
Only the seller, which includes Mr Fernandes, failed to meet his obligations.
All salaries have been paid.
Engavest sold CSL. It did not appoint Mr Cojocar who, we believe, was a former top footballer for Steaua Bucarest during the 1980s.
The claims of Mr Fernandes and Mr Macdonald contradict their own press statement dated 03 October 2014
“Caterham Group wishes to clarify that, following the sale of the F1 business in July, it has no affiliation with Caterham F1 Team”.
That one sentence alone contains two errors:
1, the date was June 29
2, having failed to transfer the shares Caterham Group and Mr Fernandes wholly owned Caterham F1 at the time of the statement, as they do today.
Incidents such as a Caterham Group representative forcibly breaking into a filing cabinet containing our private and confidential documents and the continued refusal to deal with the outstanding loan of Exim Bank and complete the agreement has culminated in Engavest’s total comtempt of Mr Fernandes and his Group executives with whom we entered a deal in good faith.”
Meanwhile the administrator of Caterham Sports, Finbarr O’Connell, said that it is not too late to save the F1 team, as long as a proper financial offer is made,
“We are trying to reach an acceptable arrangement for them to be there (the Leafield factory). We had a meeting yesterday with 1MRT and lawyers and the offer they made was unacceptable. So I’ve sent them away.
“Hopefully they can come up with an acceptable proposal.”

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-10-2014 09:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
                Caterham F1 Team handed over to administrators                                                News                            

Posted By: Declan Quigley  |  24 Oct 2014   |  12:53 pm GMT  |  67 comments            
                                In a shock development, the Caterham F1 team has announced that the consortium behind the takeover of the Leafield squad has handed back control of the F1 team to the administrator of Caterham Sports Limited to allow it to prepare and continue operating at the “next events.”
The announcement comes less than 24 hours before the Caterham cars and equipment are due to be shipped to Austin Texas ahead of next week’s US Grand Prix.
The Caterham statement read: “Following a request of yesterday evening at 21.55hrs CET from Caterham Sports Limited’s administrators and the legal advisors of Mr Tony Fernandes’ related EXIM Bank, representatives of 1MRT/Caterham F1 Team have agreed, with all rights reserved, to hand-over management of the Caterham F1 Team to the adminatrator Mr Finbarr O’Connell in the higher interest of allowing the team to continue operating and preparing for the next events.”

The news is a surprise because the consortium’s adviser Colin Kolles has consistently claimed that he and his backers have no connection with Caterham Sports Limited and have legally acquired the right to run Caterham cars in the world championship.
However, Finbarr O’Connell of administrators Smith & Williamson seized control of the Leafield factory last week and refused to allow the cars to be released to the team.
It’s not clear how the administrator could run the team in Austin even if the cars and equipment were at the track.
We’ll have more on the story as it unfolds.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-10-2014 09:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
                Caterham set to miss US and Brazilian GPs                                                News                            

Posted By: Justin Hynes  |  24 Oct 2014   |  6:24 pm GMT  |  69 comments            
                                Caterham are set to miss the US and Brazilian Grands Prix after the administrators now running the squad revealed that Bernie Ecclestone has given permission for it to sit out the next two rounds of the F1 championship.
This morning the management team led by Colin Kolles stepped back from running the team and handed control to administrators at London-based accountancy firm Smith & Williamson. This afternoon the firm confirmed that the team has now been given “dispensation” to miss the next two grands prix while a buyer is sought.
The statement read: “In a telephone conversation today between Finbarr O’Connell and Bernie Ecclestone, Mr Ecclestone agreed to support the administrators in their wish to sell the Formula One team to a party with the financial strength to sustain it into the future.
“Mr Ecclestone also agreed to give dispensation to Caterham F1 such that it could, if necessary, miss the US and Brazilian Grands Prix, but hoped that a new owner would be in a position to race the team at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
“Mr Colin Kolles, the previous principal of the team, offered today to hand over management control of 1MRT to the administrators. Lawyers for the administrators and Mr Kolles are currently working on the paperwork to effect this transfer.
“The administrators have already been contacted by a number of interested parties expressing a wish to buy the team and they hope a transaction with an operator of substantial financial means can be concluded in the next few weeks.
“It is hoped that any purchaser of the F1 team will take over the employees and they will be able to recommence their work including that at the Leafield site.”
While the absence of the team in Austin and Sao Paulo is a blow, the fact that the F1 team joins Caterham Sports Limited in the hands of the administrators might add to the possibility of a sale, with the package of the team and CSL representing a clear path to the F1 grid to a potential buyer.
In its statement Smith & Williamson said: “On this basis the administrators now have the ability to sell the Caterham Formula 1 Team including the operations at Leafield, Oxfordshire.”
Another administrator at the firm, Henry Shinners added: “This includes the Formula 1 licence, the racing cars, the designs and intellectual property for current and future seasons plus the workforce and all of the technical support provided to the racing team by CSL from the Leafield Technical Centre.
“Purchasing the assets would give the buyer ready access to F1 racing.”
Finbarr O’Connell, the S&W administrator now in charge of Caterham appeared to confirm that the team will not race at the Circuit of the Americas or in Interlagos by saying: “We believe this arrangement gives us a much better chance of being able to reach a better conclusion for the racing team and its creditors.
“While this is a great step forward in making the whole team and assets more attractive, there is no need for the staff of 1MRT to return to the Oxford site in Leafield until a sale of the Formula One team occurs.
‘This is a difficult situation which is not of our making. We regret any personal impact on 1MRT’s employees. As administrators for CSL we are seeking to maximise the outcome for its creditors and other stakeholders.”
O’Connell added, however, that he believes a sale is possible in the timescale provided.
“Our objective is to get this team racing on a proper financial standing, and hopefully if a funder comes through, this team can run again,” he said. “I have spoken to people who are interested in taking over the Leafield factory, and the staff being employed there.
“It’s early days, but there is a major hope that all of that can happen.”

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-11-2014 09:08 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Thu 20 Nov, 2014

Following our earlier announcement that Kamui will be drivingfor the team again at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the Caterham F1Team is pleased to announce that Will Stevens will race alongsidethe Japanese driver this weekend in Abu Dhabi. Stevens waspreviously part of the Caterham Racing Academy and tested for theTeam in both the 2013 and 2014 official Formula 1 tests followingthe British Grand Prix at Silverstone each year, clocking up over1,100km and gaining his FIA Super license in the process. TheBriton, 23, has raced in the World Series by Renault 3.5championship in 2014 with two wins to his credit.

Will Stevens: "I'm absolutely thrilled to begetting this opportunity and am very grateful to everyone involvedat Caterham F1 Team for giving it to me. I feel ready for thechallenge of my F1 debut and look forward to working as part of theTeam in a race environment after all the work we've done togetherpreviously in the tests I've completed and back at Leafield in thesim. Hopefully this will be something we will be able to carrythrough to the 2015 season together".

Gianluca Pisanello, Caterham F1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "We know Will very well through hisinvolvement in the Caterham Racing Academy and more importantly hehas done a vast amount of time in our simulator, completing around10,000km, which has built his experience both of this year's carand with the engineering team that are going to Abu Dhabi. Inaddition, his 2014 test at Silverstone in our current car, where hecompleted over 500kms, was very successful and his race pace wasvery good. As a result, he was one of our best candidates for thisrace weekend and we are delighted to have secured his services forour return to the F1 grid. We in fact signed Will last weekbut have had to wait for confirmation of his Superlicence before making our announcement".

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... j2slXACzjgBl4WkG.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-11-2014 08:48 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Fri 21 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 21 November 2014

FP1: KOB 1:47.971, P18 / STE 1:50.684, P20
FP2: KOB 1:45.505, P18 / STE 1:47.057, P19

Total laps:
FP1: KOB 24 / STE 14
FP2: KOB 38 / STE 34

Weather:
FP1: Dry, sunny. Track temp 41°, air temp 27°
FP2: Dry, twilight. Track temp 31°, air temp 25°

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02: "Itwas great to be able to drive the car again. I'm really glad to behere and I'd like to thank all the fans out there who made thispossible. It was a trouble-free Friday where we managed to completeplenty of laps - something that is always useful in order toprepare for the weekend ahead. There's still some work to be doneand we need to work on the set-up for tomorrow, but it's been auseful Friday and I look forward to the rest of the weekend here inAbu Dhabi. I'd also like to add that the team is doing a great job,it's clearly a big team effort and I'm very impressed."

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04: "I hadbeen waiting for this day to arrive for a very long time - itdidn't start as well as I had hoped for, as a small technical issuemeant I had to jump out of the car after only competing myinstallation lap. Luckily, the team did a great job and it gotsorted out rapidly, meaning I could spend the rest of the dayfocusing on getting to grips with the car and completing as manylaps as possible. In this afternoon's session I already felt muchmore comfortable. We now need to work hard tonight and go throughall the data gathered so that we drive out tomorrow well prepared.I'm happy with my race weekend so far, it's definitely a steeplearning curve, but I'm ready for the challenge and I want to thankall the fans out there that believed in the team and got us here torace."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "Given everything the team'srecently been through, today was a very good day Power Unit-wise.Our set-ups benefitted from the latest software updates, which wehaven't been able to access over the last couple of races. We alsohave plenty of data to improve the car's overall performance aheadof qualifying. A small technical issue prevented Will fromcompleting more laps in FP1, but was rapidly sorted and he did verywell considering. We're expecting even more tomorrow.

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... yV39kuDjzv66DqIt.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-11-2014 11:07 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Sat 22 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 22 November 2014

FP3: KOB 1:45.044, P19 / STE 1:45.959, P20
QF: KOB 1:44.540, P19 / STE 1:45.095, P20

Total laps:
FP3: KOB 16 / STE 21
QF: KOB 7 / STE 8

Weather:
FP1: Dry, sunny. Track temp 41°, air temp 28°
FP2: Dry, twilight. Track temp 32°, air temp 26°

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02:"We've had a very decent weekend up until now - it's been apositive day today and the car feels better than yesterday. I losta bit of time in the last sector, but nothing would've changedresult wise, so we can be satisfied with our performance today. I'mreally looking forward to tomorrow - we will fight like we alwaysdo and I hope we can end the season with a good result to thank allthe fans who are constantly supporting the team and that got ushere to Abu Dhabi."  

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04: "I waslooking very strong on my last qualifying lap - I matched Kamuithrough the first two sectors but I made a mistake going into Turn17; I was actually a second quicker than my previous lap at thatpoint. I'm pleased because I know that if I hadn't made thatmistake I would've been matching my teammate, but obviously I'mdisappointed because I could've done better. But overall it's beena positive day. This morning in FP3 we started to push and I hadsome good performance runs. I was pretty happy with my Prime tyrerun but my Option run was quite messy and I didn't get the most outof the tyres. I feel comfortable and I just need to keep a coolhead and enjoy my first ever Formula 1 race tomorrow. We will alldo our best as we want to show all the fans out there how muchtheir support means to us."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "As in practice yesterday,everything worked well on the Power Unit side and we were able toextract the maximum performance. We were not able to properlychallenge the guys ahead today, but our race pace does look to bebetter anyway, so we're hopeful there's more to come tomorrow. Onceagain I was very impressed with Will, who qualified just half asecond shy of Kamui."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... JRE9mqvQAB8UtYpI.99

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2014 09:15 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Sun 23 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 23 November 2014

Result:
STE P17
KOB RET

Weather:
Twilight. Track temp 38°, air temp 28°

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02:"It's a real shame to finish the season with a retirement, butunfortunately this is what happened: I started to feel some strangevibration on the car and a couple of laps later it started to be undriveable, so the team decided to retire the car for precaution. Upuntil then, it had been a solid race, we had found a good pace andI was enjoying myself. Overall, it's been a very positive weekendand I've been impressed with the whole team's effort - it wasn't aneasy task but, thanks to the fans continuous support, we got hereand they gave us that extra boost to carry on fighting. I also wantto congratulate the team and thank everyone for their work andcommitment throughout the season."

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04: "Wecompleted the objective of the day, and that was to finish therace, which is good not only for me but also for the team - we canbe pleased. I struggled quite a bit during my first stint on theOption tyre, trying to keep it up to temperature at the startduring the formation lap, so I had a lot of graining on the front.But the middle stint wasn't too bad and I was able to get into moreof a rhythm. Towards the end I was feeling good in the car and itfeels really good to have completed my first Formula 1 race! I wantto thank all the fans once again for giving this team anotherchance to race, this is where we belong."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "As with the previous two days we didn'texperience any problems with either PU during the race and wereable to maximise their potential throughout. Will drove very wellon his F1 debut and it was great to see him out-drag Alonso'sFerrari in a straight line! Obviously it was a shame that Kamuicouldn't complete the race distance, but just being here thisweekend is a fantastic achievement for the team and will hopefullyhelp their chances for 2015

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... YSWMGqyCL3V4eWGF.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2014 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Mon 24 Nov, 2014

The CaterhamF1 Team is pleased to announce that Will Stevenswill drive on both days of the official Formula 1 test in Abu Dhabithis week to work with the Team and continue to gain experiencetogether.

Will Stevens: "I am very pleased to have theopportunity to spend more time in the car this week aftercompleting my first Formula 1 race yesterday here in Abu Dhabi. I'mkeen to get as much mileage as possible under my belt in order tofurther my chance of securing a drive for next season."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "After a solid first race weekend, it's goodfor Will to have more time in the car this week here at the test inAbu Dhabi. He will be able to put all the experience he gained atthe weekend to good use and continue to improve and understand thecar. His feedback will be very valuable to us. We will also havethe opportunity to test the 2015 Pirelli tyres for the first timeand gather plenty of data, which will give us valuable experienceand is certainly a very useful way to end the season."

Finbarr O'Connell, CaterhamF1 Team Principal:"We have shown the world we are still a functioning F1 Team. Wewere delighted to have Will and Kamui driving for us. The F1community have been so supportive of us both at the track and inthe media. My discussions with potential purchasers are continuingand showcasing CaterhamF1 at Abu Dhabi has shown prospectivepurchasers the spirit and commitment of our race team which is the'human engine' of the Team. I would once again like to thank ourRace Partners - Renault, Red Bull Technology, Pirelli, Dell andTotal and also Formula One Management, without all of whose supportwe would not have got there."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... U3EfoYketh16cmEQ.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-11-2014 10:46 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Tue 25 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 25 November 2014

Morning session: STE 1:48.155, P6
Afternoon session: STE 1:45.436, P6

Total laps: 101

Weather:
Morning: Dry, sunny. Track temp 42°, air temp 29°
Afternoon: Dry, sunny, then twilight. Track temp 34°, air temp30°

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04:"Today's been a really good day, I'm very pleased with myself. Wegot through everything we needed to do and we completed more than100 laps, which is excellent not only for me to get more mileageunder my belt but also to show that the car is reliable. Overall wegot close to the pace we had in qualifying at the weekend. My lastrun got compromised a bit because of the red flag, but it's been avery good day.

"I feel completely different in the car now - every time I leavethe garage I know exactly what I need to do, where everything isand I'm much more confident than at the beginning of the raceweekend. I feel very comfortable and I can now focus 100% on thedriving side of things. It's been a very useful day for me and theteam and I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "It's been a very useful first day of testinghere at the Yas Marina circuit. We were able to follow theprogramme as planned and Will did a very solid job, completing manylaps and providing the team with valuable feedback while gainingexperience. It was also very interesting to test the 2015 Pirellityres for the first time and compare them to this year's and thedata we already have from the season that ended on Sunday.Trouble-free days like today are always what the engineers hope forat a test; let's hope for the same tomorrow."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... 0uRwB8K6lCLLYaRD.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-11-2014 11:21 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Wed 26 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 26 November 2014

Fastest lap / position:
STE 1:44.551, P5

Total laps: 76

Weather:
Morning: Dry, sunny. Track temp 48°, air temp 30°
Afternoon: Dry, sunny, then twilight. Track temp 42°, air temp29°

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04:"Today's been another very good day. We started to do ourperformance runs at the end of the day - I managed to get one runin and put a good lap time on the board, but we unfortunately had asmall issue when I was on a better lap… Having said that, we cannotcomplain about the reliability here in Abu Dhabi, it's been atrouble-free week. I've learned so much over the weekend and thepast two days, I've got to the point where I now feel verycomfortable in the car.

"Looking back, I wish I could have the race weekend beginningnow, after these two days - I've definitely made the most of thistest. I've had a great time and it's very nice to be able to saythat I've raced in my first F1 Grand Prix - I didn't make any sillymistakes, learned a lot, enjoyed every second and did a good job.It's been a great week and I want to thank both the team and thefans for giving me this opportunity. Now let's wait and see whatthe future brings."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "It's been a very positive two days of testinghere in Abu Dhabi. Will has done an excellent job, making nomistakes and providing very valuable feedback. Today we continuedto work on the test programme that we started yesterday, evaluatingthe new 2015 Pirelli tyres as well as working on different set-upsand fine-tuning the car. We can be happy with our reliabilitythroughout most of the test, we only had a small hiccup right atthe end of the day. We were able to complete plenty of laps overthe two days and to do so at a good pace and overall the test runvery smoothly.

It's been a difficult end to the season for the whole team, butwe can be very pleased with what we have achieved here in Abu Dhabiafter having missed two races. The team has worked extremely hardand it's been a pleasure to work with a group of people who neverstopped believing we would be here and, of course, we cannot forgetthe fans who also helped us on our journey here. We can end theseason with a smile on our faces."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2014/2014-abu-dhabi-test,-day-2#pWBkz23De8DqOGXk.99

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-4-2024 11:06 AM , Processed in 0.075089 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.