Williams也同样用coswoth,成绩却差那么多?
feilong 发表于 3-4-2010 09:27 PM

Williams车队历史悠久,参赛经验非常丰富,近10年里面拿过分站冠军的。。。虽然没有BMW引擎,但是其他技术都很是上上级啊。。
这支Lotus隔了这么久才重出江湖。。成军至今不过几个月啊。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 3-4-2010 10:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Williams车队历史悠久,参赛经验非常丰富,近10年里面拿过分站冠军的。。。虽然没有BMW引擎,但是其他技术 ...
半片叶子 发表于 3-4-2010 22:06

短短六个月,他们把完成两辆车。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 01:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
今天Lotus拿积分吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 01:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
有可能吗?可能有1分也说不定...最好一开赛后面撞成一团....前面也撞一下...中间的就得益~ 哈哈哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 02:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
那么后面的Massa,Alonso,和Hamilton他们不是得益更多。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 05:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
17          18          Jarno Trulli          Lotus-Cosworth                  
Ret         19         Heikki Kovalainen         Lotus-Cosworth
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 05:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 06:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
你们认为下一个赛季
lotus应不应该用其它供应商的引擎
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-4-2010 07:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
应该的。
难道自家研制?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 07:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
lotus在自己家门口丢了大脸。
科瓦来宁的clumsy超车。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 07:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
和Alonso的一样,
应该Alonso学到他。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 07:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
你们认为下一个赛季
lotus应不应该用其它供应商的引擎
Alex^89614^ 发表于 4-4-2010 18:10
应该的。
难道自家研制?
F60 发表于 4-4-2010 19:18

应该会制造自己的Engine。

lotus在自己家门口丢了大脸。
科瓦来宁的clumsy超车。。。
feilong 发表于 4-4-2010 19:31

Hydraulic Problem
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 07:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus
Jarno Trulli (17th)
“We made a good start, but then on the second lap I was hit by Glock, which made me spin, and from then on my race was compromised. Despite that I got the car home to the end and that shows our focus on reliability has been worth the effort.”

Heikki Kovalainen (18th)
“It was still a very positive race for us, despite the issues. My start wasn’t fantastic and it meant I dropped immediately to the back. After that I got into a good rhythm, but started to see some issues on the dash. I tried to make a move on Di Grassi, but clipped his front wing when I was going past and damaged my left rear tyre, so had to come in to pit. Even with the problems we had the car was competitive and I was very comfortable. Compared to the other new teams our times are very competitive indeed, so I’m not going to let this race trouble me - we learned a lot and now we’ll move on and look ahead to China.”

Mike Gascoyne, Lotus chief technical officer
The beauty of sport is that you have highs and lows, and after the high of yesterday, with Heikki in Q2, it was a bit of a low today. Jarno had some handling problems due to damaged bodywork at the rear, and did a great job to bring the car home. With Heikki, he had some very high temperatures which we managed to fix in the pit, and as soon as he was out again he was very competitive, took the car to the flag, and really showed what the car was capable of. So it was disappointing, but at least we managed to get two cars to the flag. We’ve learned a lot and are looking to move on and be on good form for China.”

Tony Fernandes, Lotus team principal
“It was good to get two finishes; obviously we’re unhappy with the position, but as we’ve always said it’s a major achievement just to finish. And we did - as you could see later Heikki’s car had good pace, so that’s encouraging. We take a lot away from this weekend, and we’ll take everything we have learned with us to China, and from Barcelona, as we’ve always said, we’ll be looking to build on the very solid start to the season. I’m proud of the effort the whole team put in today in tough, hot conditions, and we’re here to fight another day.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2010 07:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus Racing Malaysia Grand Prix

Mike Gascoyne, Datuk Seri Najib Razak and Dato' Sri Tony Fernandes

04 April 2010

Lotus Racing's Malaysian Grand Prix saw both cars cross the finish line at the Sepang Circuit, Jarno Trulli in 17th and Heikki Kovalainen unclassified, ten laps down at the flag.  

After a visit to the garage from the Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, and the Badminton World Number One player Datuk Lee Chong Wei, both cars were poised and ready when the red lights went out. Heikki Kovalainen, who started in 15th place after a very good qualifying session, had a tricky race. Off the grid his Lotus Racing Cosworth T127-01 was caught in a tussle with Lucas Di Grassi which caused a left rear puncture, leading to a quick pit stop on lap 12. 20 laps in he had to pit again with a hydraulics issue but his pitcrew were determined not to give up and he was soon back out on track to complete the race.

Heikki Kovalainen: "It was still a very positive race for us, despite the issues. My start wasn't fantastic and it meant I dropped immediately to the back. After that I got into a good rhythm, but started to see some issues on the dash. I tried to make a move on Di Grassi, but clipped his front wing when I was going past and damaged my left rear tyre, so had to come in to pit. Even with the problems we had the car was competitive and I was very comfortable. Compared to the other new teams our times are very competitive indeed, so I'm not going to let this race trouble me - we learned a lot and now we'll move on and look ahead to China."

Jarno Trulli, in 18th position at the start, was in an early tangle with Timo Glock, but he managed to push through, finishing the race in 17th place. "We made a good start, but then on the second lap I was hit by Glock, which made me spin, and from then on my race was compromised. Despite that I got the car home to the end and that shows our focus on reliability has been worth the effort."

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: "The beauty of sport is that you have highs and lows, and after the high of yesterday, with Heikki in Q2, it was a bit of a low today. Jarno had some handling problems due to damaged bodywork at the rear, and did a great job to bring the car home. With Heikki, he had some very high temperatures which we managed to fix in the pit, and as soon as he was out again he was very competitive, took the car to the flag, and really showed what the car was capable of. So it was disappointing, but at least we managed to get two cars to the flag. We've learned a lot and are looking to move on and be on good form for China."

Team Principal Tony Fernandes: "It was good to get two finishes; obviously we're unhappy with the position, but as we've always said it's a major achievement just to finish. And we did - as you could see later Heikki's car had good pace, so that's encouraging. We take a lot away from this weekend, and we'll take everything we have learned with us to China, and from Barcelona, as we've always said, we'll be looking to build on the very solid start to the season. I'm proud of the effort the whole team put in today in tough, hot conditions, and we're here to fight another day."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
应该会制造自己的Engine。

Hydraulic Problem
maocheng 发表于 4-4-2010 07:43 PM

人家印度力量都没有考虑的问题,
现在Lotus最重要是跑完比赛然后放目标拿分。
Force India也是经历了很多侮辱才有今天的第5名。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 10:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Alex^89614^ 于 4-4-2010 10:45 PM 编辑
人家印度力量都没有考虑的问题,
现在Lotus最重要是跑完比赛然后放目标拿分。
Force India也是 ...
F60 发表于 4-4-2010 08:51 PM

Force India 的前身是 Spyker-Ferrari
Force India努力了两年终于有竞争力了
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-4-2010 10:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
应该会制造自己的Engine。

Hydraulic Problem
maocheng 发表于 4-4-2010 07:43 PM

Proton "Campro Power Supercharge" (CPS)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 10:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
Proton "Campro Power Supercharge" (CPS)
brokenheart 发表于 4-4-2010 10:45 PM

如果LOTUS
研发成功了
以后其它新车队也会向它们购买
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
lotus在自己家门口丢了大脸。
科瓦来宁的clumsy超车。。。
feilong 发表于 4-4-2010 07:31 PM

那個不算 clumsy 超車。 吃著內線出彎的, 充其量算是 racing incident.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-4-2010 11:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
Force India 的前身是 Spyker-Ferrari
Force India努力了两年终于有竞争力了
Alex^89614^ 发表于 4-4-2010 10:40 PM

对呀,前身是谁还是其次。
所谓“万事起头难”,什么都得经过一番努力才有结果的。
就像Force India的今天,
没有事能一步登天的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 12-5-2024 07:41 AM , Processed in 0.058632 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.