找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: maocheng

Caterham F1 Era End

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 24-11-2014 09:15 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Sun 23 Nov, 2014

[url=]Share[/url]        [url=]Tweet[/url]        [url=]Share[/url]        [url=][/url]        [url=]Share[/url]

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 23 November 2014

Result:
STE P17
KOB RET

Weather:
Twilight. Track temp 38°, air temp 28°

Kamui Kobayashi, car #10, chassis CT05-#02:"It's a real shame to finish the season with a retirement, butunfortunately this is what happened: I started to feel some strangevibration on the car and a couple of laps later it started to be undriveable, so the team decided to retire the car for precaution. Upuntil then, it had been a solid race, we had found a good pace andI was enjoying myself. Overall, it's been a very positive weekendand I've been impressed with the whole team's effort - it wasn't aneasy task but, thanks to the fans continuous support, we got hereand they gave us that extra boost to carry on fighting. I also wantto congratulate the team and thank everyone for their work andcommitment throughout the season."

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04: "Wecompleted the objective of the day, and that was to finish therace, which is good not only for me but also for the team - we canbe pleased. I struggled quite a bit during my first stint on theOption tyre, trying to keep it up to temperature at the startduring the formation lap, so I had a lot of graining on the front.But the middle stint wasn't too bad and I was able to get into moreof a rhythm. Towards the end I was feeling good in the car and itfeels really good to have completed my first Formula 1 race! I wantto thank all the fans once again for giving this team anotherchance to race, this is where we belong."

Cedrik Staudohar, Renault Sport F1 track supportleader: "As with the previous two days we didn'texperience any problems with either PU during the race and wereable to maximise their potential throughout. Will drove very wellon his F1 debut and it was great to see him out-drag Alonso'sFerrari in a straight line! Obviously it was a shame that Kamuicouldn't complete the race distance, but just being here thisweekend is a fantastic achievement for the team and will hopefullyhelp their chances for 2015

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... YSWMGqyCL3V4eWGF.99

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2014 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Mon 24 Nov, 2014

[url=]Share[/url]        [url=]Tweet[/url]        [url=]Share[/url]        [url=][/url]        [url=]Share[/url]

The CaterhamF1 Team is pleased to announce that Will Stevenswill drive on both days of the official Formula 1 test in Abu Dhabithis week to work with the Team and continue to gain experiencetogether.

Will Stevens: "I am very pleased to have theopportunity to spend more time in the car this week aftercompleting my first Formula 1 race yesterday here in Abu Dhabi. I'mkeen to get as much mileage as possible under my belt in order tofurther my chance of securing a drive for next season."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "After a solid first race weekend, it's goodfor Will to have more time in the car this week here at the test inAbu Dhabi. He will be able to put all the experience he gained atthe weekend to good use and continue to improve and understand thecar. His feedback will be very valuable to us. We will also havethe opportunity to test the 2015 Pirelli tyres for the first timeand gather plenty of data, which will give us valuable experienceand is certainly a very useful way to end the season."

Finbarr O'Connell, CaterhamF1 Team Principal:"We have shown the world we are still a functioning F1 Team. Wewere delighted to have Will and Kamui driving for us. The F1community have been so supportive of us both at the track and inthe media. My discussions with potential purchasers are continuingand showcasing CaterhamF1 at Abu Dhabi has shown prospectivepurchasers the spirit and commitment of our race team which is the'human engine' of the Team. I would once again like to thank ourRace Partners - Renault, Red Bull Technology, Pirelli, Dell andTotal and also Formula One Management, without all of whose supportwe would not have got there."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... U3EfoYketh16cmEQ.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-11-2014 10:46 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Tue 25 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 25 November 2014

Fastest laps / positions:

Morning session: STE 1:48.155, P6
Afternoon session: STE 1:45.436, P6

Total laps: 101

Weather:
Morning: Dry, sunny. Track temp 42°, air temp 29°
Afternoon: Dry, sunny, then twilight. Track temp 34°, air temp30°

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04:"Today's been a really good day, I'm very pleased with myself. Wegot through everything we needed to do and we completed more than100 laps, which is excellent not only for me to get more mileageunder my belt but also to show that the car is reliable. Overall wegot close to the pace we had in qualifying at the weekend. My lastrun got compromised a bit because of the red flag, but it's been avery good day.

"I feel completely different in the car now - every time I leavethe garage I know exactly what I need to do, where everything isand I'm much more confident than at the beginning of the raceweekend. I feel very comfortable and I can now focus 100% on thedriving side of things. It's been a very useful day for me and theteam and I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "It's been a very useful first day of testinghere at the Yas Marina circuit. We were able to follow theprogramme as planned and Will did a very solid job, completing manylaps and providing the team with valuable feedback while gainingexperience. It was also very interesting to test the 2015 Pirellityres for the first time and compare them to this year's and thedata we already have from the season that ended on Sunday.Trouble-free days like today are always what the engineers hope forat a test; let's hope for the same tomorrow."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2 ... 0uRwB8K6lCLLYaRD.99

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-11-2014 11:21 PM | 显示全部楼层

• Added: Wed 26 Nov, 2014

Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi - 26 November 2014

Fastest lap / position:
STE 1:44.551, P5

Total laps: 76

Weather:
Morning: Dry, sunny. Track temp 48°, air temp 30°
Afternoon: Dry, sunny, then twilight. Track temp 42°, air temp29°

Will Stevens, car #46, chassis CT05-#04:"Today's been another very good day. We started to do ourperformance runs at the end of the day - I managed to get one runin and put a good lap time on the board, but we unfortunately had asmall issue when I was on a better lap… Having said that, we cannotcomplain about the reliability here in Abu Dhabi, it's been atrouble-free week. I've learned so much over the weekend and thepast two days, I've got to the point where I now feel verycomfortable in the car.

"Looking back, I wish I could have the race weekend beginningnow, after these two days - I've definitely made the most of thistest. I've had a great time and it's very nice to be able to saythat I've raced in my first F1 Grand Prix - I didn't make any sillymistakes, learned a lot, enjoyed every second and did a good job.It's been a great week and I want to thank both the team and thefans for giving me this opportunity. Now let's wait and see whatthe future brings."

Gianluca Pisanello, CaterhamF1 Team Head of EngineeringOperations: "It's been a very positive two days of testinghere in Abu Dhabi. Will has done an excellent job, making nomistakes and providing very valuable feedback. Today we continuedto work on the test programme that we started yesterday, evaluatingthe new 2015 Pirelli tyres as well as working on different set-upsand fine-tuning the car. We can be happy with our reliabilitythroughout most of the test, we only had a small hiccup right atthe end of the day. We were able to complete plenty of laps overthe two days and to do so at a good pace and overall the test runvery smoothly.

It's been a difficult end to the season for the whole team, butwe can be very pleased with what we have achieved here in Abu Dhabiafter having missed two races. The team has worked extremely hardand it's been a pleasure to work with a group of people who neverstopped believing we would be here and, of course, we cannot forgetthe fans who also helped us on our journey here. We can end theseason with a smile on our faces."

Read more at http://www.caterhamf1.com/news/2014/2014-abu-dhabi-test,-day-2#pWBkz23De8DqOGXk.99

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 10-5-2024 02:30 PM , Processed in 0.053809 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.