找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: maocheng

Caterham F1 Era End

[复制链接]
发表于 5-4-2010 11:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus以前参加是用谁家的引擎?
Redbull用Renault引擎,比renault车队还厉害得多... lotus应该着重于引擎之外的其他技术...稳定性可靠之后才花钱在引擎比较好吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-4-2010 12:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus以前参加是用谁家的引擎?
Redbull用Renault引擎,比renault车队还厉害得多... lotus应该着重于引擎之 ...
半片叶子 发表于 5-4-2010 11:56 AM

Judd, Renault, Judd, Honda, Honda Mugen..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2010 04:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus以前参加是用谁家的引擎?
Redbull用Renault引擎,比renault车队还厉害得多... lotus应该着重于引擎之 ...
半片叶子 发表于 5-4-2010 11:56 AM

不过研发引擎成本很高
购买其他供应商的引擎比较适合
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-4-2010 05:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
不过研发引擎成本很高
购买其他供应商的引擎比较适合
Alex^89614^ 发表于 5-4-2010 04:08 PM

我也这么认为...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-4-2010 11:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
lotus 还没学爬就学跑。。。
先把他的技术人员 进pit stop的时间做好。。。

nico 进pit 换胎需 3.9 秒而已,我们lotus要23秒 冠军都变最后啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-4-2010 03:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
lotus 还没学爬就学跑。。。
先把他的技术人员 进pit stop的时间做好。。。

nico 进pit 换胎需 3.9 秒而 ...
vR33 发表于 7-4-2010 11:40 AM

的确要看是做什么啊。。。一个普通换胎当然很快。。但随便给一个麻烦都可以造成时间损失的。。没看到Webber的pit stop时间就因为拔不出screw driver结果失去抢得第一的机会。。kova进站都多了1次,最后那次花了13分钟。。但是跑完全程还是得到不少有用的实战数据
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 8-4-2010 09:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
'We're fighters, don't underestimate us'
You must be really chuffed with how things have started for the team?
I am, and I know there are going to be some down days so I'm preparing myself for that, but it's been a good start. We couldn't have asked for more. Not only did the car perform well, the drivers have been great, and the whole team looks good. Anyone who had any doubts that we would do injustice to Lotus has now gone. The final vindication is the Chapman family doing what they've done for us.

How did your love of motor racing start?
My father liked motor racing and we used to go to the Malaysian Formula 3. I wanted to be a driver but realized very quick that I was never going to be anything. I went to school in Surrey and was surrounded by motor racing. I used to drive by McLaren and camp out at Brands for three days, go to Le Mans etc. I loved the Lotus car, but I followed Williams to be honest. It's ironic now that I own Lotus and I sponsor Williams. That's very special.

And you couldn't hope for better role models in F1 than Frank and Patrick…
Frank epitomizes everything I believe in: He's a fighter, a perfectionist, and has been a world champion many times. Patrick is probably one of the greatest engineers out there. They are great guys.

I'd heard so many stories about Mike Gascoyne - he's terrible to work with, he's got a temper etc - but I've worked in the music business for 15 years!

What's it like working with Mike Gascoyne?
I'd heard so many stories about Mike - he's terrible to work with, he's got a temper etc - but I've worked in the music business for 15 years! So Mike Gascoyne did not scare me. And we have a fabulous relationship. I'm good at getting the best out of people - that's my strength. Mike is an artist, let's be real. I give him the environment and the space to be the best. You only need to look at my [football] club West Ham, where I think the new owners are really killing the manager. I'm never going to make the car faster - that's Mike's job - but I'm going to give him all the tools, the support and change some of his views too about how to manage people. As he'll tell you, he's enjoying Formula One so much now and he keeps saying it feels like his Tyrrell days. He's brilliant, and I'm glad everyone else had the issues with him, because now I've got him [laughs].

Would you like to buy West Ham?
I would, and we'll have to see. I've got my hands full right now, but I think it's a shame what's happening there. It's a great club and [Gianfranco] Zola is a great manager. Zola is like Gascoyne, and should be given the chance to do what he does.

What about Norwich FC?
I enjoy going up there and Delia [Smith] is great. Let's see.

Are we going to get Delia to the British Grand Prix? Can we put her to work in the Lotus kitchen?
I hadn't thought of that, but that's a great idea. Absolutely great! I'm going to tell them right now …

You've worked for Virgin Records and followed Richard Branson into the airline business. It seems like a very friendly rivalry ...
It is. I'm following in his footsteps. It's ironic that we're right behind each other wherever we go. He announces a team, then I announce a team; he starts an airline and I start an airline … He is the master - I'm proud that people say I'm the student. And the rivalry at the back of the grid has brought a bit of fun to the paddock.

You're going to hold him to that bet, aren't you [whoever loses the championship battle between Virgin and Lotus has to dress up as a stewardess on the other's airline]?
Oh yes! I saw him this morning in the hotel, and he said "did you bring the tape measure?" Both Virgin and Air Asia have been to hell and back, and we're fighters. Don't underestimate either of us. This talkback from some of the bigger teams is only going to motivate us more.

Formula One has been coming to Malaysia for 11 years now and there's always been a sense the country needs its own driver to support, in order to catch the F1 bug. Having a Malaysian team is a big step forward, but how important is it to have a Malaysian driver?
I think it's critical for the sport [to have drivers from these countries that have a growing interest], which is why Bernie wanted Chandkok. That's the first step, and the team's commitment to having a local driver is important as well. We're committed, but we're not just going to shove someone in there for the sake of it. It's got to be right, and it may take 10 years. It's all about development. I'm from the music business: You take a little girl from a factory and six years later she's a mega star - then she forgets where she came from and becomes a pain (laughs). That's life, but I'm good at developing. It's not just the drivers, it's having more guys in the garage, in the factory, in marketing and in management who are from Malaysia. And when Malaysians see this, see their countrymen working in F1, it will change their perception of where they are in the world.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2010 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus在五月升级T127s。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-4-2010 04:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus在五月升级T127s。
maocheng 发表于 8-4-2010 09:34 PM

也是最后一次的提升。。。。。

过后,就开始开发2011年的战车。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-4-2010 09:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
Heikki Kovalainen, Lotus
2009 Qualifying - 12th, 2009 Race - 5th
“I feel really good coming into the Chinese Grand Prix - I’ve had a few days of solid training and a bit of golf since leaving Malaysia and I love coming to China. We have some great fans out here - they wait at the hotel all night just to get an autograph and always give us really good presents to take home. Last year some girls took a taxi and followed us to the hotel with a Finnish flag hanging out the window all the way! The country has great food and a deep culture; every time I come here I see something new. The Shanghai track itself is a good challenge for the drivers. The two straights both provide overtaking opportunities and there are some nice high speed sections. The hospitality area has a fantastic atmosphere and it looks like nowhere else on the calendar, so all in all I’m very excited about being out here.”

Jarno Trulli, Lotus
2009 Qualifying - 6th, 2009 Race - DNF
“China’s one of my favourite races on the calendar - I’ve not had the best luck at the track over the years, but I like it as it rewards a well balanced car and encourages you to push hard, particularly in the high speed corners. We’ve proved we have good reliability in the car so I’m looking forward to bringing it home and giving the Chinese fans something new to cheer for. The fans here are great - they’re very passionate and I’ve always had great support here, and now with Lotus Racing they have a British team with an Asian core to cheer for so I’m expecting even more support over the whole race weekend."

Tony Fernandes, Lotus team principal
“I’m delighted we’ve arrived in China and can’t wait to see the fans’ reaction to us here. It’s an honour to be in Shanghai as China is the home of the new world and has been a very important market for AirAsia, so it’s somewhere I’m always excited about coming to. We are thrilled that we are bringing Lotus Racing, a uniquely Asian-British team, to the Shanghai Grand Prix, particularly as we have a number of people within the team with Chinese heritage who are very proud to see our team here for the first time. I know the whole team will work hard to put on a good show on and off track, and I hope that this demonstrates that we can provide a very good platform for universities, commercial partners and future drivers across China to work with a team whose heart beats close to our Asian home.”

Mike Gascoyne, Lotus chief technical officer
“It’s just a couple of weeks since Malaysia and the last of the early season fly-away races so we’re focusing on getting both cars across the finish line here before we turn our attention to the upgrade package we have planned for Barcelona. The guys back at the factory have worked very hard on the parts we sent back, and have done a great job to turn around everything in time and get it sent back out here. Our car’s race pace has been good so far, and I think we’ll see that again in Shanghai - it’s a technical circuit that will bring out the best in both our drivers, and I think their experience will see us build on the solid start we’ve had so far.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-4-2010 09:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
China GP 2010 - Thursday 15th April 2010Lotus Racing Facebook     
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-4-2010 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Stats as follows: Jarno Trulli – FP1 22 laps, 1.41.531, 18th / FP2 35 laps, 1.39.624. 18th Heikki Kovalainen – FP1 23 laps, 19th, 1.41.779 / FP2 30 laps, 19th, 1.39.947
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-4-2010 09:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 16-4-2010 09:39 PM 编辑

Lotus Racing Facebook Photo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 12:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
中国人就是中国人。
那2张海报几可爱,Lotus老板和Virgin老板打赌的其中的下场。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 12:55 AM | 显示全部楼层

NAZA 广告又换位了...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 12:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
我们的首相最希望他的命放上去代替Naza!换Najib!想象下。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-4-2010 01:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
其实放air asia 会比较多人认识
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 01:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
现在才发现到,AirAsia的logo呢?
AirAsia也是射过水给Williams的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 01:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
现在才发现到,AirAsia的logo呢?
AirAsia也是射过水给Williams的。
F60 发表于 17-4-2010 01:04 AM

注意一下Williams后面你就可以看到AirAsia logo了

lotus 只标上tune group吧了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2010 01:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
注意一下Williams后面你就可以看到AirAsia logo了

lotus 只标上tune group吧了
Alex^89614^ 发表于 17-4-2010 01:12 AM

Williams的我知道,就是发现Lotus没有而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 14-5-2024 02:14 AM , Processed in 0.143262 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.