佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: 绣缘

迈克尔·杰克逊因心脏停搏在洛杉矶逝世pg1,4,6,12(最新报道Pg15 08/ 07/09)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 30-6-2009 03:43 PM | 显示全部楼层

杰克逊演唱会彩排照片曝光 或推出彩排DVD

杰克逊生前演唱会彩排照片。

6月23日彩排中的一幕。杰克逊演唱会上惯用这一姿势。
彩排中杰克逊露出笑容,当天的彩排是一次完整的带妆彩排。

杰克逊演唱会彩排照片二。

杰克逊最后的彩排

网易娱乐6月29日讯 据《滚石》网站6月29日消息,流行歌王迈克尔·杰克逊为英国伦敦演唱会准备的彩排系列照片日前曝光,这组照片仅仅发生在杰克逊去世的前两天。这些彩排照片是6月23日在洛杉矶的斯台普斯中心拍摄的,彩排是为了7月13日起将在伦敦O2馆举办的50场演唱会。另外杰克逊在6月24日也参加几个小时的彩排。
图片由AEG Live公司的摄影师Kevin Mazur拍摄,杰克逊看上去消瘦,但是微笑着和舞伴进行了彩排。伦敦的演唱会一共已经售出了75万张门票。杰克逊的演唱会设计环节也复杂多变,包括几十个场景,和服饰变化。其中就包括杰克逊标志性的月球漫步环节。根据《今日美国》的消息,演唱会的要素包括旋转荧光,燃烧的床,烟火,20英尺高的木偶,巨大的蜘蛛, 《Thriller》的表演还需要3D眼镜。
虽然杰克逊突然去世让伦敦演唱会不能举行,但是据消息人士说,歌迷仍然有可能看到杰克逊的彩排,因为AEG Live已经拍摄了超过100小时的杰克逊彩排录像。一位AEG Live内部人士说,最后的彩排是用高清摄像机和立体声音响拍摄的。在AEG Live面临8100万美元的门票退款时,一位公司人士说:“我们还有一个现场专辑可以做”,他所说的应该就是这些彩排录像可能最后以DVD或剧场的形式发布。(编译/小刚) (本文来源:网易娱乐专稿 )
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-6-2009 03:46 PM | 显示全部楼层

杰克逊在中国罕见照曝光 曾穿唐装赴港拍片(图)

迈克尔·杰克逊的将军造型。

迈克尔·杰克逊的将军造型。

台海网6月29日消息 杰克逊走了,全球歌迷都在深切哀悼这位昔日巨星。近日,杰克逊的唐装造型在网上被网友晒出,吸引了很多人的目光。据悉,这些照片是当年杰克逊配合MTV台拍摄的特别节目的画面,当时杰克逊专程赴香港一游,成为他与中国亲密接触的珍贵历史。

汪明荃和杰克逊的珍贵合影。

TVB(TVB群体博客)女艺人梁珮玲也有幸与MJ合影。
访港期间MJ还与尖沙咀警员一同跑步。阿姐汪明荃在1987年时曾在清水湾的电视城与杰克逊见过面,当年,她还代表TVB送赠一个电视显像管给迈克尔·杰克逊作纪念,两人又坐在龙椅合照。回忆起这段历史她表示已不太记得详情,只记得代表TVB颁奖,毕竟已是20几年前的事:“有才华的人都是短命。我当时没有跟他倾谈,只是打招呼好简单。”阿姐表示都有珍藏与对方的合照,但他不会因为对方过世放上博客。这张照片也被早已被收在其自传《荃纪录》里了。

直击杰克逊生前豪宅 鲜花礼品堆积如山(独家)

杰克逊洛衫矶住址旁,歌迷们自发前来悼念。
迈克尔·杰克逊生前豪宅大门口

歌迷们将祝福写满海报。

歌迷抵达现场,情绪激动。

歌迷在汽车上写满对迈克尔·杰克逊的祝福。

网易娱乐6月29日讯(图文/美国报道组) 迈克尔·杰克逊(Michael Jackson)于当地时间25日在洛杉矶逝世。
今日(6月29日),网易娱乐直击坐落在洛杉矶荷尔贝山(Holmby Hills)的迈克尔·杰克逊生前豪宅。在豪宅门口仍有大批媒体和粉丝守候,大门前粉丝们送上的鲜花也堆积如山。迈克尔·杰克逊住所的南门和北门门口都堆放了粉丝献上的大量鲜花和小礼物,他们都希望能为自己的偶像献上最后的祝福。
迈克尔·杰克逊生前住所门口聚集了很多当地的知名媒体、警察和歌迷,来自世界各地的粉丝们守望着偶像生前居住生活的地方。

迈克尔·杰克逊童年照曝光 追忆那些无忧的快乐

杰克逊的童年照片。

杰克逊的童年照片。

杰克逊童年照片。

杰克逊童年照片。

杰克逊的童年照片。

杰克逊与兄长们一块玩篮球。 (本文来源:网易娱乐专稿 )

杰克逊童年照片。

小杰克逊摆弄照相机。

杰克逊童年时纯真的笑容。(本文来源:网易娱乐专稿 )

网易娱乐6月30日消息 1958年8月29日,迈克尔·杰克逊出生在美国印第安纳州盖瑞市,他是这个家庭的第七个孩子。那个时候他只是个普通的黑人小男孩,没有人预料到有一天他的名字会传遍整个世界。
五岁的小迈克尔就显露出唱歌和舞蹈的才华,父母索性把他合四位兄长Jackie, Tito, Jermaine及Marlon共同组成了The Jackson 5 (杰克森五兄弟)乐团。
这组照片正是迈克尔·杰克逊童年生活的写照,那个时候的他与兄弟姐妹们快乐地生活着,并跃跃欲试,准备着开启自己人生的新篇章。 (本文来源:网易娱乐专稿 )

[ 本帖最后由 绣缘 于 30-6-2009 03:54 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-6-2009 03:52 PM | 显示全部楼层

杰克逊家人首开发布会 天王之父约瑟夫神情哀伤

杰克逊的父亲约瑟夫·杰克逊(Joe Jackson)发言。

网易娱乐6月30日讯(图文/CFP) 流行天王迈克尔·杰克逊(Micheal Jackson)当地时间25日在洛杉矶去世。
当地时间6月29日,杰克逊的父亲约瑟夫·杰克逊(Joe Jackson),奥尔·夏普顿牧师(Rev. Al Sharpton)和马歇尔·汤普森(Marshall Thompson)在杰克逊恩西诺的豪宅外召开了一场新闻发布会,这也是杰克逊的家人在其去世之后首次召开新闻发布会,众多媒体到场。 (本文来源:ChinaFotoPress )

杰克逊娈童案真相曝光 当事人承认为钱撒谎

“娈童案”的直接当事人常德勒。(资料图)

网易娱乐6月29日讯 28日,有美国媒体披露,杰克逊的突然离世,让当年杰克逊“娈童案”的直接当事人现年29岁的常德勒向世人披露了这样一个真相——当年他诬告杰克逊只是为了让杰克逊给钱,是他编造了整个事件。他还表示,希望能获得原谅。
常德勒透露,父亲伊万·常德勒为了钱让年仅13岁的他对心理医生和警察撒谎说杰克逊触碰了他的生殖器,并且编造了有关杰克逊性骚扰自己的一系列谎言。“娈童案”爆发后,案件被各大媒体大肆渲染。这起事件更导致了杰克逊私人生活开始变得糟糕,杰克逊开始吃镇痛药并上瘾。
常德勒说:“我从来没想过要说谎,更没有想到自己会毁掉迈克尔·杰克逊的生活。但是,我的父亲让我说谎。现在我再也不能亲口告诉杰克逊我有多懊悔,也无法请求他的原谅。”
杰克逊娈童案事件回放
1993年初次传娈童
年仅12岁的乔迪·常德勒控告迈克尔·杰克逊猥亵他,由此引发了一场控诉超级明星的轰动全球的官司。后来侦办他涉嫌猥亵儿童案的汤姆·斯奈登,曾毫不客气地要求杰克逊脱下裤子拍生殖器官照片当证物。1994年1月,“迈克尔•杰克逊猥亵儿童案”终于因被告赔偿受害者乔伊•常德勒的监护人2600万美元得以庭外和解。
2003.2 纪录片曝光
在英国ABC广播公司播出的一部电视纪录片中,杰克逊表示他与许多与自己没有血缘关系的孩子同睡一床。杰克逊说:“当提到床的时候人们想到的是性,但这不是性,我们只是睡觉,我抱着他们,这很迷人,很甜蜜。”
2003.11.20 杰克逊自首
在19日对杰克逊的“Nev-erland”农场进行搜查后,圣巴巴拉县警方表示已向杰克逊发出了逮捕令,杰克逊面临猥亵儿童的多项指控,20日杰克逊投案自首。
2003.11.21 获保释称无辜
杰克逊向警方投交出大笔保释金后获得了保释。在匆匆乘私人飞机离开圣巴巴拉前,他还不忘向周围潮水般的记者们表示这些指控都是“谎言”。
2003.11.25 男孩爆内幕
17岁男孩阿满·伊拉塔出面替杰克逊“漂白”,承认和杰克逊“睡过”6次,阿满直言杰克逊喜欢热情搂抱男孩,或轻抚男孩的手,未被他性侵害。但阿满又提到了见过杰克逊和女孩调情。
2003.12.18 接到正式起诉
杰克逊正式遭到加州法院起诉。加州圣塔芭芭拉检察官史奈登指出,迈克被依9项罪名起诉,其中7项是猥亵儿童罪,另外2项是在儿童的饮料下药,企图进行猥亵行为。如果这些罪名都成立的话,迈克最高将面临24年的有期徒刑。
2005.2.28 开庭审理
陪审团中没有一位杰克逊的黑人同胞,12个陪审团成员中包括了八名白人、三名西班牙裔以及一名亚裔。从2月28日开始,控辩双方正式开始了关于此案的法庭辩论,即将前来作证的证人包括斯莫基·罗宾逊、麦考利·库尔金、埃迪·墨菲,以及伊丽莎白·泰勒、斯蒂威·旺德等等明星大腕。
2005.6.13 被判无罪
杰克逊娈童案庭审结束。当主审法官宣布陪审团的决定时,整个法庭内安静得鸦雀无声。迈克尔·杰克逊本人仍然象整个庭审过程中那样毫无表情,但他仍然难掩内心的激动,用一块面巾擦了擦自己的眼睛。 (本文来源:网易娱乐 )

杰克逊未曝光作品被公开 流露对子女无限爱

迈克尔·杰克逊未曝光作品被公开。(资料图)

网易娱乐6月30日讯 英国《太阳报》英国时间前日(6月28日)从迈克尔·杰克逊(MJ)二百多首从未曝光的遗作中,公开了一首讲述他与子女感情的《River Ripple(河上涟漪)》的歌词。
歌词充分流露出MJ无条件的爱,以及他与三名子女王子迈克尔、巴莉丝及王子迈克尔二世的紧密联系。一直想与孩子共同创作的MJ,更曾笑指他们是“The Jackson 4”。
据知情人士说:“MJ成天希望他的孩子对音乐和跳舞产生热爱,但只希望他们真是觉得开心而喜欢音乐,而不是好像他那样,被迫进行表演。”MJ三名子女都喜欢跳舞,可算是承继了父亲的天赋,其中大儿子王子迈克尔的歌声更是非常悦耳。另外,他们前日在祖母Katherine家的花园玩得很开心,似乎未感受到失去父亲的伤痛。至于长子与巴莉丝的生母黛比,被指正寻找中间人为她出书,爆MJ的秘史。
另外,MJ的医生好友Deepak Chopra公开MJ怎样保密地将新歌的CD送给他:“他有三名保安,用一辆茶色玻璃的房车送CD给我,还用很多层胶包起来,以免外泄。”他表示MJ逝世前两天曾兴奋地留言给他,并谈及新作,可惜因未联络得上而未有回复。
《河上涟漪》歌词节录:
Ripples in my River,Flow on, Child, flow free
我河上的涟漪,继续流动,孩子,自由自在地流动着
Love is King, we waded in
爱是王,我们一起涉水而行
You three, you three and me
你们三个,你们三个与我

杰克逊私人医生洗脱嫌疑 律师称曾全力抢救天王

杰克逊的私人医生Conrad Murray的车被暂时扣押。

杰克逊的私人医生穆雷医生的律师做客《今日秀》(The Today Show)节目。

网易娱乐6月30日讯(图文/CFP) 天王迈克尔·杰克逊(Michael Jackson)当地时间6月25日去世。
私人医生成接触杰克逊最后一人
当地时间6月27日,杰克逊的私人医生Conrad Murray的车被暂时扣押,警方要搜查取证。因为Conrad Murray是最后一个接触杰克逊的人,因此对他的调查不可避免。
洗脱嫌疑 律师称曾全力抢救天王
两天后(当地时间6月29日),杰克逊的私人医生穆雷医生(Conrad Murray)的律师做客《今日秀》(The Today Show)节目。
周六晚警方二次问询心脏病专家穆雷医生(Conrad Murray),时间长达三小时。穆雷是在伦敦复出演唱会之前受雇照看杰克逊的。洛杉矶警方发言人告诉路透社:“采访他是因为他是相关人员而非嫌犯。”
警方声明补充说:“穆雷医生非常配合,并提供了一些有助于调查的息。”
据媒体及杰克逊家族的一位朋友透露,杰克逊病发前曾注射麻醉性止痛剂配西汀(Demerol),当医护人员抵达时,穆雷正努力抢救他。
《洛杉矶时报》周日的报导称,警方的问询显示,穆雷并不涉嫌犯罪或与杰克逊死因有关。
穆雷的律师在一份声明中表示,穆雷医生帮助警方“确认了杰克逊死亡的一些状况,并澄清了一些有出入的地方。” (本文来源:ChinaFotoPress )

[ 本帖最后由 绣缘 于 30-6-2009 04:04 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-6-2009 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
不知道要怎样形容现在的心情。MJ,一路好走。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-6-2009 06:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
人都死了,冤枉她的人才出来说话,才出来承认他们为了钱对舞神的伤害。

还得MJ死前还得抱着变态的名号离去。

你们这些都是卑鄙小人,都是杀人凶手!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-6-2009 08:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
为了钱,你们居然选择毁了他!他倾尽他的爱心,真心去爱这个世界所有的小孩子,包括你,你居然这样对他!你所作出的伤害比一个陌生人对他的伤害还要重几百倍,因为他用他的真心来对你,爱你和全世界的小孩!这是用钱买得到的吗?你却选择了金钱!是你毁了Michael!你把它变成一个恶魔,一个他最喜爱的小孩子们所唾弃的恶魔!如果你真的知道自己把它毁到什么程度,你就不会现在才来道歉!
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 30-6-2009 10:38 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 146# alient 的帖子

骂的好!!!
人走后才跑来说自己不想的,博取大众的同情!
人渣都不如!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 01:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
有些人为了钱可以做出这样的事。。。无言。。。
当他走了之后,才出来扮好人假好心还他名誉。。。
这些人。。。真的为他们 汗颜 !!!

我只能说,
RIP,MICHAEL JACKSON....
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-7-2009 01:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
关于 jordan chandler 承认撒谎的报道是没有正确引术的, 因此并不能肯定他站出来承认当年冤枉了MJ.

不过在每个歌迷的心中, MJ是百分百清白的.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 05:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
那孩童出来承认也太迟了。。。
当我听到这消息时就想揍他一拳了咯。。。
没人性的小孩子。。。

原MJ一路走好。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 08:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
我觉得那个小孩子现在才说可能是要出风头
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 09:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
想另自己成名和出风头
将自己的快乐建在别人甚至全世界人的痛苦上
这种人~~要不得,拉去打靶就对了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 05:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
安息吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 05:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
最新消息。
Author: Jackson Accidentally Killed Himself in Attempt to Get Sick
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529661,00.html

Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself while trying to become sick enough to cancel upcoming concerts, a prominent author claims.

Author Gerald Posner, who also writes for The Daily Beast, claims that a top member of the pop singer’s entourage told him that Jackson wanted to cancel several shows without having to pay out his touring company.

PHOTOS: Click for shots of Michael Jackson's final live performance.

According to the advisor, who was not named in the report, Jackson intentionally took a large amount of prescription drugs to induce a trip to hospital.

"Like a child who doesn’t want to go to school… Michael thought he could get away from his obligations if he had a 'note from the doctor'," the advisor reportedly said.

Jackson's contract with the company handling the 50-show tour stated that if the singer cancelled any concert, he would have to pay a penalty to the promoters, according to The Daily Beast.

But most contracts have a medical infirmity clause, whereby if a performer is hospitalized no penalty needs to be paid.

It was also reported that at least six other sources supported the claim that Jackson was looking for ways to reduce the number of concerts.

The advisor also said that Jackson's use of painkillers had increased over the past decade and he believed the performer mixed his pills in order to be sick enough to go to hospital.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 06:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的是太可悲了。。想不到在他人生最后的时候给债逼到
连他最爱的表演都想逃避。。真的是太可怜了。。
闪亮的一生。。安息吧。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 08:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的太可惜了.....
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-7-2009 08:56 PM | 显示全部楼层

AP Exclusive: Insomniac Jackson begged for drug

早上在yahoo看到的新闻
http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/ap-exclusive-insomniac-jackson-begged-for-drug--61991012

Michael Jackson was so distraught over persistent insomnia in recent months that he pleaded for a powerful sedative despite warnings it could be harmful, says a nutritionist who was working with the singer as he prepared his comeback bid.
Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse whose specialty includes nutritional counseling, said Tuesday that she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug, Diprivan, which is given intravenously.
But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep, Lee said.
While in Florida on June 21, Lee was contacted by a member of Jackson's staff.
"He called and was very frantic and said, `Michael needs to see you right away.' I said, 'What's wrong?' And I could hear Michael in the background ..., 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'" Lee said.
"I said, `Tell him he needs to go the hospital. I don't know what's going on, but he needs to go to the hospital ... right away."
"At that point, I knew that somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system," she said, adding, "He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out."
Jackson did not go to the hospital. He died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest, his family said. Autopsies have been conducted, but an official cause of death is not expected for several weeks.
"I don't know what happened there. The only thing I can say is he was adamant about this drug," Lee said.
Following Jackson's death, allegations emerged that the 50-year-old King of Pop had been consuming painkillers, sedatives and antidepressants. But Lee said she encountered a man tortured by sleep deprivation and one who expressed opposition to recreational drug use.
"He wasn't looking to get high or feel good and sedated from drugs," she said. "This was a person who was not on drugs. This was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest."
Jackson was rehearsing hard for what would have been his big comeback — his "This Is It" tour, a series of performances that would have strained his aging dancer's body. Also, pain had been a part of his life since 1984, when his scalp was severely burned during a Pepsi commercial shoot.
"The Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, who's been working out with Jackson for the past several months, said Jackson was focused on health.
"When he was with me, he wasn't different. He wasn't stoned. He wasn't high. He wasn't being aloof or speedy. Never talked about drugs," Ferrigno said. "I've never seen him take drugs. He was always talking about nutrition."
Several months ago, Jackson had begun badgering Lee about Diprivan, also known as Propofol, Lee said. It is an intravenous anesthetic drug widely used in operating rooms to induce unconsciousness. It is generally given through an IV needle in the hand.
Patients given Propofol take less time to regain consciousness than those administered certain other drugs, and they report waking up more clear-headed and refreshed, said University of Chicago psychopharmacologist James Zacny.
It has also been implicated in drug abuse, with people using it to "chill out" or to commit suicide, Zacny said. Accidental deaths linked to abuse have been reported. The powerful drug has a very narrow therapeutic window, meaning it doesn't take doses much larger than the medically recommended amount to stop a person's breathing.
An overdose that stops breathing can result in a buildup of carbon dioxide, causing the heart to beat erratically and leading to cardiac arrest, said Dr. John Dombrowski, a member of the board of directors of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Because it is given intravenously and is not the kind of prescription drug typically available from pharmacists, abuse cases have involved anesthesiologists, nurses and other hospital staffers with easy access to the drug, Zacny said.
In recent months, Lee said, Jackson waved away her warnings about it.
"I had an IV and when it hit my vein, I was sleeping. That's what I want," Lee said Jackson told her.
"I said, 'Michael, the only problem with you taking this medication' — and I had a chill in my body and tears in my eyes three months ago — 'the only problem is you're going to take it and you're not going to wake up," she recalled.
According to Lee, Jackson said it had been given to him before but he didn't want to discuss the circumstances or identify the doctor involved.
Londell McMillan, attorney for Katherine and Joe Jackson, talked about Lee's disclosures Tuesday on CNN.
"It's a hearsay comment. It would be inadmissible anywhere in a court of law," he said. "I also wonder why anyone would make a comment about something that they don't have much knowledge about. They didn't see the drug administered. It's again because of the Michael Jackson factor."
Lee said the singer drew his own distinctions when it came to drugs versus prescription medicine.
"He said, `I don't like drugs. I don't want any drugs. My doctor told me this is a safe medicine,'" Lee said. The next day, she said she brought a copy of the Physician's Desk Reference to show him the section on Diprivan.
"He said, 'No, my doctor said it's safe. It works quick and it's safe as long as somebody's here to monitor me and wake me up. It's going be OK,'" Lee said. She said he did not give the doctor's name.
Lee said at one point, she spent the night with Jackson to monitor him while he slept. She said she gave him herbal remedies and stayed in a corner chair in his vast bedroom.
After he settled in bed, Lee told Jackson to turn down the lights and music — he had classical music playing in the house. "He also had a computer on the bed because he loved Walt Disney," she said. "He was watching Donald Duck and it was ongoing. I said, `Maybe if we put on softer music,' and he said, `No, this is how I go to sleep.'"
Three and a half hours later, Jackson jumped up and looked at Lee, eyes wide open, according to Lee. "This is what happens to me," she quoted him as saying. "All I want is to be able to sleep. I want to be able to sleep eight hours. I know I'll feel better the next day."
Lee, 56, is licensed as a registered nurse and nurse practitioner in California, according to the state Board of Registered Nursing's Web site. She attended Los Angeles Southwest College and the Charles Drew University of Medicine and Sciences in Los Angeles.
Comedian Dick Gregory, who knows Lee and her work, said he believes Jackson's insomnia had its roots in the pop star's 2005 trial on child molestation charges. Jackson's health had deteriorated so much that his parents called Gregory, a natural foods proponent, for help.
Gregory said Jackson wasn't eating or drinking at the time and, after he was persuaded by Gregory to undergo testing, ended up hospitalized for severe dehydration.
But Jackson obviously was healthy enough to withstand the level of medical scrutiny needed to insure him for the upcoming high-stakes London concerts, Gregory said. "That you don't trick," he said of the exams.
Lee, who has also worked with Stevie Wonder, Marla Gibbs, Reynaldo Rey and other celebrities, said she was introduced to Jackson by the mother of one of his staff members. Jackson's three children had minor cold symptoms and their pediatrician was out of town.
Lee said she went to the house in January, the first of about 10 visits there through April, and treated the children with vitamins. Michael, intrigued, asked what else she did and took her up on her claim she could boost his energy.
After running blood tests, she devised protein shakes for him and gave him an intravenous vitamin and mineral mixture — known as a "Myers cocktail," after Dr. John Myers — which Lee said she uses routinely in her practice.
"It wasn't that he felt sick," she said. "He just wanted more energy."
Lee said she decided to speak out to protect Jackson's reputation from what she considers unfounded allegations of drug abuse or shortcomings as a parent.
"I think it's so wrong for people to say these things about him," she said. "He was a wonderful, loving father who wanted the best for his children."
___
AP Medical Writer Lindsey Tanner in Chicago, AP Television Writer David Bauder in New York contributed to this report
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2009 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
一路好走.. 安息吧.. 永远怀念你--MICHEAL JACKSON--
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-7-2009 03:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
都死無對證,那些人在說一些根本沒有辦法證明的東西…………

需要這樣子來博取知名度嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-7-2009 09:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
已經有12位歌迷為MICHAEL自殺了。
================================================
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOW ... son.wrap/index.html

Family: Michael Jackson viewing won't happen at Neverland

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's family will not hold a public or private viewing of his body at the Neverland Ranch, a spokesman for the family said Wednesday.

Graumann's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles is the scene of a makeshift Michael Jackson memorial Wednesday.
"Plans are under way regarding a public memorial for Michael Jackson, and we will announce those plans shortly," Ken Sunshine said in a written statement.

Jackson's will, which was filed in court Wednesday and dated July 7, 2002, did not specify where he wished to be buried.

Jackson placed his entire estate, which he estimated to be worth at least $500 million, in the Michael Jackson Family Trust, which was described in another document not filed in court.

Sunshine's statement also said that the Jackson family had just hired his public relations firm.

Confusion and speculation spread in recent days over where and when a memorial service for Jackson might be held.

Planning had been under way for a motorcade to carry Jackson's body from Los Angeles to the Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County, California, which state and local officials suggested would be difficult and costly.

A public viewing at Neverland Ranch on Friday had also been under consideration, law enforcement sources said.

The mother of Jackson's two oldest children was left out of Jackson's will.
"I have intentionally omitted to provide for my former wife, Deborah Rowe Jackson," the will said.

The pop star died Thursday at age 50. While it will be up to a court to decide who gets custody of Jackson's three children, the singer chose his mother, Katherine Jackson, as their guardian. If Katherine Jackson, 79, is not living, Jackson said, "I nominate Diana Ross as guardian."

The children -- ages 7, 11 and 12 -- have been placed under his mother's temporary guardianship.

Jackson attorney John Branca, attorney Barry Siegel and John McClain, a music industry executive and longtime Jackson friend, were named as executors of the will. Video
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff held an emergency hearing Wednesday morning to consider a request to immediately turn over control of the estate to Branca and McClain.

Beckloff decided there was no urgency to replace Katherine Jackson, whom he appointed temporary administrator this week. Another hearing has been set for next Monday.

Branca and McClain issued a joint statement Wednesday: "The most important element of Michael's will is his unwavering desire that his mother, Katherine, become the legal guardian for his three children. As we work to carry out Michael's instructions to safeguard both the future of his children as well as the remarkable legacy he left us as an artist we ask that all matters involving his estate be handled with the dignity and the respect that Michael and his family deserve."

The question of what killed Jackson last week has gone unanswered pending toxicology results. Fans across the globe Tuesday continued to mourn Jackson five days after the 50-year-old singer went into cardiac arrest.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 11-5-2024 03:12 AM , Processed in 0.123095 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.