喝神茶,为教亡,为教誉战斗,相信教说高于理性....等等
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2004 02:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
Liszt 于 7-5-2004 05:46 PM  说 :

宗教没有能力令死人复活,
它只有能力让活人超脱死亡的恐惧。

哈哈哈!

但有人敢敢的说曾经有人复活了耶,还出书写了出来呢!如果真的如此的厚此薄彼的话,那就有欺世之嫌了!

说到最后,还不是跟我这无神论者一样的六尺乘三尺的土坑一个!(一个罐也算吧!)

天马行空而没根据的乱伦,用口谁都会讲!不用钱和不用负责任嘛!只是看人为不为之而已!

佛教还要叫你修!修行不够只能怨自己!还情有可言!

但那个可真的你一进就天下无敌了耶!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2004 03:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
旋子思 于 6-5-2004 04:55 PM  说 :

嗨,我想,第一道問題應該由佛教徒來回答吧。至於第二,是的,學者們對宗教的概念,已經超出某辭典對宗教定義。

那么无神论也可以当成宗教啰?
时常有人说:"我相信无神论。。。"
同理,
外星人论。。。

能够接受吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-5-2004 04:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
“从以上其实我们已经可看出宗教的本质,只是看当局者肯不肯面对,说得太深了又真的怕又得罪人了,就这么打住先了。”-- 讨论

我倒有興趣聽聽你的‘太深的’理論。我洗耳恭聽。

[ Last edited by ysneoh on 10-5-2004 at 04:02 PM ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2004 04:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
讨论 于 6-5-2004 05:05 PM  说 :

呵呵!!!

让我以我是无神论者来说吧!

说真的,我吃到这么大,还真的没有感觉过没有安全感呢!更不会故意拿着一万元露出来满路跑以试安全感吧,意气用事,叫没事找事!你有宗教信仰的话也不代表你露 ...

恕我理解能力低,
我无法从中看出什么端倪。。。

可否直说?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 10-5-2004 04:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
讨论 于 8-5-2004 14:50  说 :

哈哈哈!

但有人敢敢的说曾经有人复活了耶,还出书写了出来呢!如果真的如此的厚此薄彼的话,那就有欺世之嫌了!

说到最后,还不是跟我这无神论者一样的六尺乘三尺的土坑一个!(一个罐也算吧!)

i am slow in typing chinese and i am not good in translating english to chinese. so, please bear with me when i quato this passage that i read in a book call "the Jesus i never knew" by Philip Yancey. however i will do some editing to it to make the point more distinctively.

i read a news today morning that oppositon leader Mr Lim propose that speak english in parliament meeting once every week in line of malaysia speak english campaign...

peole who discount the resurrection of Jesus tend to portray the diciples of Jesus in one of two ways: either as gullible(Easily deceived or duped) rubes(An unsophisticated country fellow) with a weakness for ghost stories, or as shrewd conspirators(An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action) who conceived a resurrection plot as a way to jump-start their new religion. The bible however paints a distinctly different picture.

As for the first theory, the Gospel (goodnews of Jesus) protray Jesus' followers themselves as the ones most leery of rumors about a risen Jesus. One disciple especially, "doubting Thomas" has gained the reputation as a skeptic, but in truth all the disciples showed a lack of faith. none of them believed the wild report the women brought back from the empty tomb; "non-sense" they called it. Even after Jesus appeared to them in person, says Matthew, "some doubted". The eleven, whom Jesus had to rebuke for a stubborn refusal to believe in His Resurrection, can hardly be called gullible.

the alternative, a conspiracy theory, falls apart on close examination for... The Gospel show the disciple cringing(To shrink back, as in fear; cower) in locked room, terrified that the same thing that happened to Jesus might happen to them. Too afraid even to attend Jesus' burial, they left it to a couple of women to care for Jesus body. The disciple seemed utterly incapable of faking a resurrection or risking their lives by stealing a body.

According to Gospel, women were the first witnesses(One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced) of the resurrection, a fact that no conspiracy in the first century would have done. Jewish courts did not even accept the testimony of female witnesses. A deliberate cover up would have put a better male leader of the group be the first few witnesses.

... ...

There actually was a conspiracy, one that by the authorities who had to deal with the embarrassing fact of the empty tomb. They could have put a stop to all the wild rumors about a resurrection merely by pointing to a sealed tomb or producing a body. But the seal was broken and the body missing... ...

Soldiers standing guard outside Jesus' tomb were the only eye witnesses of the greatest miracle in history. But here is an astounding fact: Later that afternoon the soldiers who had seen proof of the resurrection with their own eyes changed their story to a lie, repeating the priest line "His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep." the testimonty had obvious weakness. A huge stone rolled away without disturbing sleep? and how could they identify the disciples if they asleep? ...

Note: all the four gospel were written in time span of 30 to 40 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus. if the account of the gospel were not true, the gospel would had been burn and being mark as one of the greatest lie in the history, as the witnesses (the people living at that time who know Jesus and his disciple) mostly still alive.

the resurrected Jesus was not just seen by his close disciples. He appeared to about 500 people that time in 6 weeks period, before He ascended to Heaven. this figure 500 people was been mentioned by a important church leader Paul that time in one of his letter to a church. being a church leader, even he wanted to lied about something, he will not mentioned this. because if it were not true, his leadership will be overthrown by people of that time who know the whole story.

[ Last edited by ysneoh on 10-5-2004 at 04:43 PM ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2004 04:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
texion 于 6-5-2004 05:54 PM  说 :
像基督教一样,就是好的宗教。。。我们信就是了。因为上帝的爱和他做事的方式是我们所不能理解的。圣经也是这么说的。

什么叫"像基督教一样,就是好的宗教。。。我们信就是了。"??
就因为"因为上帝的爱和他做事的方式是我们所不能理解的。圣经也是这么说的。"??

不用求证,圣经说是就是、圣经说对就对??
什么道理?这岂不是"迷信"了?

那么,
如果现在有人拿着一本厚厚的书,
跟你说:"XX教是好宗教,你信就是了。你不能理解XX的爱和他做事的方式。XX经也是这么说的。",你会相信吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 10-5-2004 07:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
痴情剑客 于 10-5-2004 03:20 PM  说 :

那么无神论也可以当成宗教啰?
时常有人说:"我相信无神论。。。"
同理,
外星人论。。。

能够接受吗?

嗨!你好。是的,廣義上來講,只要是屬於信仰形式的,都可以視為宗教。無論是唯物主義,拜金主義,另類主義等等亦復如是。不過,通常一般上而言,應以辭典對宗教的定義為衡量圭臬。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-5-2004 07:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
痴情剑客 于 10-5-2004 04:58 PM  说 :

什么叫"像基督教一样,就是好的宗教。。。我们信就是了。"??
就因为"因为上帝的爱和他做事的方式是我们所不能理解的。圣经也是这么说的。"??

不用求证,圣经说是就是、圣经说对就对??
什么道 ...

校友呀,這就是紛爭的源頭....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-5-2004 07:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
ysneoh 于 10-5-2004 04:30 PM  说 :

i am slow in typing chinese and i am not good in translating english to chinese. so, please bear with me when i quato this passage that i read in a book call "the Jesus i never knew"  ...

哦,是上帝的聖經証明了耶穌復活呀...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-5-2004 08:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
Liszt 于 7-5-2004 05:43 PM  说 :
宗教就是宗教咯。。。。

再清楚简单的答案经过文字的描述后,
都会复杂化。

与其问
不如开始尝试亲身体会

[ Last edited by Liszt on 7-5-2004 at 05:47 PM ]

我没说过我没有宗教啊!(恕不声明)
我只是想了解宗教的意义,(应该是较深入探讨)
所以才开贴的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-5-2004 08:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
謙益 于 10-5-2004 07:43 PM  说 :

校友呀,這就是紛爭的源頭....

我看了许多这里的贴,(特别是你开的……(没有拍马屁……))
看到大家的“混战”而有感,
所以才要探讨何谓宗教……

校友?
你怎么知道我是校友?
你知道我是谁?
你是什么学校的?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-5-2004 08:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
旋子思 于 10-5-2004 07:40 PM  说 :

嗨!你好。是的,廣義上來講,只要是屬於信仰形式的,都可以視為宗教。無論是唯物主義,拜金主義,另類主義等等亦復如是。不過,通常一般上而言,應以辭典對宗教的定義為衡量圭臬。

词典又是以什么为解释宗教定义的衡量圭臬?
词典的作者们本身的宗教背景是否会影响其解释?
词典的解释时常与政府解释挂钩,
那词典解释是否会被政府(或国家)宗教背景影响?
比如回教国家以回教对宗教的解释、西方国家以基督教、印度以佛教……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2004 06:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
修练黯然销魂掌的杨过兄:

宗教就好像一个人买保险。保费是时间,心机,与希望三个混合物。
现在每个买保险的,都说自己的保单多好多好,多么有保障,死后赔足。

你知道啦,大家下足本钱买保险,如果没得赔不就很惨?
所以你跟宗教徒讲你买的保险没得赔噢,宗教徒肯定脸黑黑。
呵呵。。。别忘记保费有 “希望“这个混合物之一呢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2004 06:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
痴情剑客 于 11-5-2004 08:36 AM  说 :

词典又是以什么为解释宗教定义的衡量圭臬?
词典的作者们本身的宗教背景是否会影响其解释?
词典的解释时常与政府解释挂钩,
那词典解释是否会被政府(或国家)宗教背景影响?
比如回教国家以回教对宗教 ...

嗨,你的問題還蠻多的。若你仔細思考之前我列出的辭典對宗教的定義,你就應該會明白。那已經對宗教的定義做出很中庸明確的解釋。至於,我之後對你說的,那是屬於學術性探討的問題,你可以當作參考,不過千萬別鑽牛角尖。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 11-5-2004 06:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
痴情剑客 于 11-5-2004 08:28 AM  说 :

我看了许多这里的贴,(特别是你开的……(没有拍马屁……))
看到大家的“混战”而有感,
所以才要探讨何谓宗教……

引自:
(维基百科,自由的百科全书。)

宗教

宗教只是一种对社群所认知的主宰的崇拜和文化风俗的教化

中国文化认为:有一个创始人、有崇拜对象为“宗”;有一群追随者,有一定的祭祀仪式为“教”;

西方文化的宗教religion是从拉丁词“re”和“legere”演变来的,意思是“再”和“聚集”,就是一群人为了一个目的聚集在一起的意思,发展到有同一信仰,同一信念,为了这一信仰而到了不畏生死的地步。

[ Last edited by 謙益 on 11-5-2004 at 06:47 PM ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2004 06:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
我先引用一個很不錯的宗教解釋,再慢慢嘗試發揮...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2004 06:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
宗教可以大致分为自发宗教和人为宗教两大类。自发宗教是非常原始的宗教,一般是原始社会时期的宗教。而现代的宗教基本上都是人为宗教。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2004 06:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
本来在中文中的宗教,是佛教的术语,并不是现在的内涵和外延。比如历史上,中国的道教,即不用这个名词来称呼。宗教这个词用来泛指所有宗教信仰乃是由翻译造成的词义变化。宗教这个词作为佛教专门术语的含义,即自证为宗、化他名教反而被忘却了。

这种由于文化交流而产生的词义演变(和混乱,在有些情况下),在中国近代和当代历史上,是很常见的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 09:36 PM , Processed in 0.079844 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.