佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1693|回复: 0

The Development of Human`s Potentiale

[复制链接]
发表于 29-4-2008 10:20 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am a Buddhist monk.I have studied how to build up human`s inlettigence and physical power for more than ten years,and have a good command of the laws of human`s mental excitation.Based on many years,experiment on other peoplel,on animals and on myself,I have deawn a conclusion that in spite of the environment of mang people,as ling as I am in high-spirit ,my actions and behaviers would attract others’attention,especially the females’eyesight,which illustrate that human’s potentials would be made best when his mental excitation is atits best.
Instead,the studying performance,the physical power and physique would be weak when man’s mental excitation is low. Some examples are as follows:
A.      Albert Einstein was sent back home ftom school and his parents were told that he was of no potentials to be taught because of his difficulties in studying.
B.      Peter Daniels had difficulty understanding English words and spelling them correctly.But now he is a murchant of transnations.There are also members of the toyal court, head of state and leaders of commercial field rtc.
All of the aboue persons were viewed as low-IQS,but they all have become taltnts with high intelligence when they grewup.Then why do they become so,they are the same human beings,with the same blood and flesh and the same body cells.In my opinion,everyone of us has the possibilitg to resch the stage of change improvement.And now my method has,and also can produce this kins of effect.I believe healthy young people have the potentical to beconme high intellects through physical exercise.
C.      schwa singer,the governor of californie.USA.was a film star and champion of bidy-building,which is the result of exercise,because he was very weak when he was very
young.There are mang etgletic champion and champions of martial arts who exercised because of weakness.If thry hadit exereisecl, they woukd have been weak forever.

Generally speaking,many people have become stronger and intekkigent because of exercise.Now have found some methods,which are not called inspiration or gift,that can make us everybody progress faster and betfer,and its effect can not be lost easily.
1.       Intelligence-enhancing Method
1.1   Rrinforce the function of the eye area,which can enhance the central system of the brain to memorize its objects,and reinfrce human’s ability to analyse ,especially the ability to analyse and setlle the problems in maths.physics and chemistry,and the ability to produce proper strategies for all the difficulties they meet in their work and daily life.
1.2   Enhance the function of the ears,which means to strengthen the merve’s ability to memorize the sound and spoken words,make rich and meaningful sentences.As a result,it enables people to have a good command of liberal arts, foreign languages and wrifing.
1.3   Enhance the function function of the mouth, which brings about louder voice and correct prinunciation,and makes what you said understood,and makes you think about what you said and act on what you said.This has an effect to control others’ brain activites,and can strengthen your communicative capacity.
In short,Intelligence Method can train scientific and technologocal staff with high IQ,and the trained businessmen would have beve best eloquence. All those people are og great value to a country,and wich can make a country turn into an incomparable and powerfull one.
2.       Dhysical-power-enhancing Method
This metod mainly enhance people’s strengths speed,quickness,flexibility and endurance, which is of good effects on physical sports,and help people become the strongest.
I often heard it was said to develop people’s potentials.However,I believe ehat my method is goog enough to develop people’s potentials,which is a great contribution to our mankind.The American writer Boone Hosi wrote in his work Objective that the ordinary people have only played 1%~2% of their brain potential,which suggests that it is hecessary and there should be other better metheds to develop people’s potentials.I think if the teen-agers seriously practice my methods,I would ensure that they would go into effect immediately.And their intelligence and physical power would have obvious improvement It also have special offect on singing and dancing.
Our mankind are prigressing continuously.Only the cieation and advancing can make our mankind cievelop better.Only to seise the best oportunity to devekop human’s potential,our mankind would become stronger and stronger.
By zhang cheng-gang
Fang shan,Luzhou City
Sichuan Province
P.R.china
Tellphone:13982710197
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 5-5-2024 03:05 AM , Processed in 0.062110 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.