注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: invest_klse

【NOTION 0083 交流专区】诺申集团

[复制链接]
发表于 5-2-2017 02:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 24-2-2017 02:15 AM 编辑

诺申集团 NOTION – 浅谈细说 (1)

NOTION创办于1995年,在2005年上市于大马创业板,之后在2008年转板至主要板。NOTION是家高精密零件生产商,其业务可分成三大类,即硬碟驱动器 (Hard Disk Drive) 零件、相机零件和汽车零件。

踏入2017年后,NOTION的股价表现可说是最疯狂,没有之一。它在短短的一个月内从RM0.455暴涨至目前的RM0.835,相等于83.5%的涨幅。本专页曾在2015年杪一度关注过这家公司。然而,NOTION的过往事件令人印象极差,似乎没有任何一点吸引力。以下是本专页对于NOTION管理层的四个质疑。

1. 投资白银业务,蒙受巨亏

在2013年10月,NOTION以AUD4.88m认购澳洲纯廉价白银产商【ALCYONE】的19.9%股权。当时,NOTION希望通过收购来探讨金属下游业务以及白银与其他金属的增值活动。这项投资和NOTION的业务一点都不相关,引起投行们的质疑。值得一提,【ALYCONE】在FY13蒙受AUD10.34m的亏损。

最后,事实证明【ALCYONE】是项失败的投资。【ALCYONE】因资金不足和银价长期低迷导致无法转亏为盈。为了止血,NOTION唯有在FY15注销这项投资,一共亏损RM15-16m。这是NOTION在FY14和FY15蒙受亏损的主要因素。管理层的决策令人失望。

2. 脱售地皮资产

在2015年6月,NOTION以RM17.88m脱售一块包含办公楼和厂房的工业地皮给【FRIMEC】。该地皮位于巴生,占地近1.23公顷,建筑物是NOTION硬碟驱动器零件和汽车零件业务的厂房。

这项脱售看似没有什么不妥,但是令人惊讶的是NOTION在脱售完毕后,再向【FRIMEC】租下这地皮,每月租金为RM90,000。换句话说,NOTION脱售地皮主要为了筹资和改善现金流。它从这项脱售活动中取得RM8.9m的收益。

当时,本专页不解为何NOTION必须走到脱售主要资产这一步,而不向银行融资或者附加股筹资?这背后存在不小风险。假设【FRIMEC】在一年后不再和NOTION续约,那么NOTION该如何处置接下来的厂房活动?

3. 外汇走势有利,但是无法收益

目前,NOTION所有营业额都是以外币结算,其中美金占了60%。同时,它只有5-10%的成本是以外币结算。因此,理论上NOTION是美金对马币走强的主要受惠者。然而,它却在FY15蒙受不小的外汇亏损。

NOTION在护盘 (Hedge) 策略上采取错误的方针,透过外汇期货把美金兑马币汇率大量锁定在3.14至3.34令吉之间,导致美金升值反成为集团的噩梦。由于美金兑马币在FY15大幅度走高,NOTION被迫承担庞大外汇亏损,使FY15业绩继续蒙受亏损。

虽然这项护盘活动已在2016年9月完毕而NOTION可在接下来的季度受惠于美金对马币走强,但是这措施已反映出管理层的决策素质。前后分析过不少股票,本专页不曾在其他上市公司中发现同样的错误。

4. 公信力成疑

在2015年9月,NOTION的执行董事主席【MR. THOO】前后经过6轮公开市场脱售后,将持股率从7.67%减至4.99%。值得一提,当时NOTION的股价在于RM0.37-0.40之间,是近年来的低点。显然的,这并不是一项套利活动。当时,本专页唯一想到的是【MR. THOO】不看好NOTION的前景,而股价有进一步下跌的空间。

此外,NOTION在2015年曾出现业绩发布的严重错误。当时,NOTION将集团的亏损呈报为盈利。它在早盘也两次要求暂停交易,以配合公司发布更正版的业绩。对于股东,这是个非常不公平的举动,有误导大众的成分。NOTION前后发布两份业绩,两度修改业绩。管理层声称集团遗漏负值 (-) 符号,导致所有有关亏损的数据改成盈利。

虽然至今NOTION的业绩已有改善,但是至今本专页依然选择不触碰这支股票,主要因为对于管理层缺乏信心。宁可错过,也不愿买错。简短来说,NOTION不适合我的投资理念,因此这钱也不由得我来赚。

RH Research
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-2-2017 02:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 24-2-2017 02:13 AM 编辑

诺申集团 NOTION – 浅谈细说 (2)

上一篇提到的是管理层的素质。这一篇则专注在NOTION的基本面和近期发展。

NOTION是家高精密零件生产商,其业务可分成三种,即硬碟驱动器 (Hard Disk Drive) 零件、相机零件和汽车零件。这三种业务分别占了其FY16营收的45%、22%和33%。其中,最大的变化是汽车零件,收入按年增长18%,贡献也从FY15的27%提升至FY16的33%,一举超越相机零件成为集团第二大收入来源。NOTION旗下汽车零件业务主要生产电子刹车系统中的柱塞 (Plunger) 。

NOTION经历两个财年亏损后,终于在FY16转亏为盈,盈利为RM5.68m。值得一提,它在FY16承担一笔高达RM5.6m的延迟税务 (Deferred Tax)。假设剔除这项一次性开销,NOTION的实际盈利为RM11.48m,相等于每股4.28仙每股盈利。

其实,NOTION的营运盈利一直以来都非常可观,可是它却被非常高的账面拆旧 (Depreciation) 开销所“掩盖”。这主要是NOTION在2010至2012年期间过度扩张的后遗症。然而,NOTION的大部份贬值已经在近几年反映,未来拆旧开销预计将持续下滑。其近3年厂房拆旧分别是RM32m、RM30m和RM27m。展望未来,NOTION的盈利在拆旧减少下,有望逐年提升。

巨大的拆旧开销长期拖累NOTION的表现,但是拆旧开销只是账面上的调整,而不是现金的减少。因此,NOTION的自由现金流 (Free Cash Flow) 一直以来都非常健康,每一年都可创造超过RM10m的现金流。此外,NOTION在FY15和FY16偿还大部分银行贷款,晋升为一家手握RM22m的净现金企业。

另一项利好消息是NOTION的外汇护盘活动已在2016年9月完毕,因此它有望在FY17的每一个季度交出额外RM2m左右的盈利。简短来说,NOTION的未来盈利全面看涨。

业务发展方面,NOTION在FY16收购一家位于泰国的工业产业,主要用于容纳集团的生产活动,以满足现有客户和新客户的新订单。NOTION也把业务扩展至柔佛,租用多个厂房,总面积达52,000平方尺,以应付该地区的新工业客户。

根据管理层的描述,其柔佛厂房的50架新机器将在2017年4月全面组装,员工将减少100人及生产处理时间将提升3倍。NOTION打算在2017下半年启动上述生产线,届时可为集团带来正面贡献。

NOTION的汽车零件业务将会是集团成长的引擎。其电子煞车零件订单预计将有强劲的增长。管理层计划在接下来的两年内将每年平均产量提高30%。一旦NOTION在FY17增产成功,汽车零件业务的贡献比重有望在FY19达到40%。

总结,NOTION在过去5年接连受到打击,如2012年泰国工厂受水灾影响、2013年巴生工厂火灾、2014年投资白银业务失利,以及2015年外汇护盘亏损。然而,这一切最坏的情况已完全过去。去年其股价长期徘徊于RM0.37-0.45之间已全面反映NOTION的利空消息。

踏入FY17,NOTION的盈利不会再受到外汇护盘亏损影响,其拆旧开销预计将持续下滑。如无意外,本专页认为NOTION可在FY17交出至少RM20m的盈利。以268.69m股数计算,NOTION的每股盈利将会是7.44仙。再以10倍PE推算,NOTION的每股潜在价值将会是RM0.74。这是个较为保守的估值计算。

NOTION的每股净资产 (NTA) 是RM1.06。【KENANGA】投行给予NOTION的目标价为RM0.85,【RHB】投行则认为NOTION的每股价值处于RM1.00-1.20之间。技术走势方面,NOTION的股价在一个月内,从RM0.45暴涨至RM0.84,涨幅超过80%。显然的,NOTION的技术走势已过热。本专页认为NOTION目前的价格已不适合追高,相信再过不久将会出现套利活动。

值得一提,冷眼前辈是NOTION的30大股东之一,股东名单截至12月30日。当时,NOTION的股价依然还在RM0.37-0.45之间。换句话说,他的买入价格几乎在底部附近,再次展示出他独到的眼光,令人非常佩服。

RH Research
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-2-2017 02:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
notion3.jpg

Symbol:
NOTION

Ranking:

shareholder:
FONG SILING

Share Outstanding:
0.45%

Annual Report:

holdingdate:
30/12/2016

Company Name:
NOTION VTEC BERHAD

Shareheld:

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-2-2017 05:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 24-2-2017 02:10 AM 编辑

Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 31/12/2016            

Quarter:1st Quarter
Financial Year End:30/09/2017
Report Status:Unaudited
Submitted By:

Current Year QuarterPreceding Year Corresponding QuarterCurrent Year to DatePreceding Year Corresponding Period

31/12/201631/12/201531/12/201631/12/2015

RM '000RM '000RM '000RM '000
1Revenue68,07661,05368,07661,053
2Profit/Loss Before Tax8,9746,7128,9746,712
3Profit/Loss After Tax and Minority Interest6,4403,1146,4403,114
4Net Profit/Loss For The Period6,4403,1146,4403,114
5Basic Earnings/Loss Per Shares (sen)2.401.162.401.16
6Dividend Per Share (sen)0.750.000.750.00

As At End of Current QuarterAs At Preceding Financial Year End
7Net Assets Per Share (RM)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-2-2017 07:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 5-4-2017 04:56 AM 编辑

EX-date
21 Apr 2017
Entitlement date
26 Apr 2017
Entitlement time
05:00 PM
Entitlement subject
First Interim Dividend
Entitlement description
Interim tax-exempt dividend of 0.75 sen per ordinary shares for the financial year ending 30 September 2017.
Period of interest payment
to
Financial Year End
30 Sep 2017
Share transfer book & register of members will be
to   closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlement
Registrar or Service Provider name, address, telephone no
TRICOR INVESTOR & ISSUING HOUSE SERVICES SDN BHDUnit 32-01, Level 32, Tower A,Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South,No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi59200 Kuala LumpurTel:0327839299Fax:0327839222
Payment date
19 May 2017
a.Securities transferred into the Depositor's Securities Account before 4:00 pm in respect of transfers
26 Apr 2017
b.Securities deposited into the Depositor's Securities Account before 12:30 pm in respect of securities exempted from mandatory deposit

c. Securities bought on the Exchange on a cum entitlement basis according to the Rules of the Exchange.
Number of new shares/securities issued (units) (If applicable)

Entitlement indicator
Currency
Currency
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Entitlement in Currency
Par Value
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 0.000
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-2-2017 06:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
Type
Announcement
Subject
OTHERS
Description
Notion VTec Berhad ("NVB" or "the Company") - Dividend Policy
The Board of Directors of NVB (“Board”) is pleased to announce that the Company will be adopting a dividend policy where a minimum of 30% of the Group’s profit after tax after deducting non-operating income and income from minority interest will be distributed to shareholders in the form of dividends in each quarter for the financial year ending 30 September 2017 subject to the performance of the Group.

The dividend policy shall commence for the financial year ending 30 September 2017 onwards. It indicates the Board’s intention of rewarding the shareholders and is not legally binding and therefore subject to modification, including reduction or non-declaration thereof, at the Board’s absolute discretion.

The Board of NVB is also delighted to announce that it had also authorised an interim tax exempt dividend of 0.75 sen per ordinary share in respect of the financial quarter 31 December 2016, payable in cash to the holders of ordinary shares of the Company.

The ability, quantum, and frequency of NVB to pay future dividends to the shareholders are subject to various factors including, but not limited to, the Group’s financial condition, financial performance, cash flow requirements, availability of distributable reserves and tax credits, future operating conditions, future expansion, capital expenditure requirements, investment plans, operating results, loan covenants and other factors that the Board deem relevant.

As the Company is an investment holding company, its income and therefore its ability to pay dividends, is dependent upon the dividends and other distributions that it receives from its subsidiary companies.  The payment of dividends or other distributions by the Company’s subsidiary companies is dependent on including, but not limited to, each of the subsidiary companies’ financial condition, financial performance, cash flow requirements, availability of distributable reserves and tax credits, future operating conditions, future expansion, capital expenditure requirements, investment plans, operating results, loan covenants and other factors that their respective subsidiary companies’ board of directors deem relevant.

This announcement is dated 23 February 2017.

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 16-3-2017 04:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Driverless Technology land Mobileye's shareholder USD 15 billion jackpot, this Malaysian company is the next in line

The search for the solution in the next generation disruptive technology in the automotive industry is none other than - Autonomous Driver-less Technology. In fact, big names in the industry such as BMW and Tesla had started on the pursue on this disruptive technology, and this new segment is going to make some industry rich and booming, while those that are not in line with this will be relegated into the bygones.

The question now is -
1.) How attractive is this new disruptive technology ;
2.) How much money is the leading corporation is willing to pour into this segment.

In order to answer the above 2 question, I will point towards the first big move in the global arena by Intel, which is a USD 15.3 billion buy out deal for Mobileye, a pioneer in car sensor and camera manufacturer.

Now, I have to tell you, USD 15.3 billion is really a lot of money involved. In MYR terms, that is RM 69 billion, which is more than the market capitalization of Sime Darby Berhad. (Currently Sime Darby market capitalization is RM 62 billion)

This new disruptive segment of driverless technology in the automotive industry is not only heavily pursue by existing big automotive player, but had took the interest of major tech company such as Apple, Google and Uber into the arena. As a matter of fact, I have to tell you that this industry will going to take on a big rampage, either with or without you.

Now, if you are planning to be involved in this boom, then I had the right piece of news for you. But if you are not ready for this, please for goodness sake, stop reading and quickly close the browser.

Alright! Now, I assume that as you are reading this, you had consented it on your own into exposing your money into this risk of having too much money to spend when the next jackpot hit your hand. Yea, I am not joking here because this jackpot can land you into your wildest dream that you can imagine.

But before that, I have to outline to you on how government policy and the available of new industry technology can influence a particular industry. As we are talking about the automotive industry, I will give you a sample on some of the latest development here.

As developed country are moving towards reducing carbon footprint, one of the most effective ways into handling this problem will be reducing the weight of the automobiles, hence saving fuel. In order to handle this, the solution is towards using aluminium as the body frame of the automobile. So this is a straight forward case - Look for aluminium producer and invest in them to make your fortune.

You do not need to look into other countries to find where are the producers, because Malaysia's Press Metal Berhad (Pmetal8869) is one of the largest aluminium producer in the world. As a matter of fact, this share had saw 2 bonus issue, paying consistent dividend, and looking at the trend, it is not going to stop anytime soon.

If you had followed me thoroughly, I am sure you would not have miss this wonderful piece of company that I had highlighted which will be the beneficiaries of the use of aluminium in the automotive industry. And to point out, I had highlighted on Arank at a freaking cheap price of 67 cents on 3rd May 2016 !!! Yes, a freaking cheap price of 67 cents, because Arank is now trading at RM 1.16. That is almost a 100% gain in the coming days, not counting the dividend received.

Now, I am going to tell you THIS company that is creeping up without you noticing, is a jackpot right in front of your door step.

But before this, I would like to tell you that this is not what I used to do in recommending share that are flying in the skies. But due to the opportunity, prospect and the hot money lurking out there waiting to barrage into this company, I had to thicken up the skin of my face by a freaking 5mm, and tell you what is happening in this company.

But, if you are not ready for this, I beg you to close it immediately before it poison your eye and mind!!! Do it immediately!!

Now this company is formerly known for it's involvement in the HDD manufacturing. But in the next 3 years, major revenue and profit will be derived from automotive industry. And this company is none other than Notion Vtec Berhad (Notion - 0083)

I am going to show you some mind blowing facts on Notion, and most importantly, it's co-relationship with the latest big hit - Mobileye.

As you know, Mobileye has 2 core products
1. Motion Sensor
2. Camera Lens

So, what about Notion ? Although Notion do not have motion sensor, but it is well known for it's digital imaging and camera lens technology, where they supply 80% of their products to Canon and Nikon.

As you can see, the digital imaging is essential for driver-less car, and a strong camera lens will be needed in order to support this. These are no ordinary lens, they are anti fog, strong weather resistant and in high precision, so do not expect it to be cheap at all, just like how DSLR camera lens can cost up to more than RM 20k.

And to put Notion and Mobileye on chart comparison, you will definitely be shocked!!!

Mobileye had started trend upwards in the beginning of January 2017, which is exactly the same as Notion. While the fairy tales of Mobileye had already came to a conclusion when Intel announce their buy out with USD 15.3 billion cash deal, the current surge or price in Notion is literally not known at all, and literally no research house have any solid findings on the development of the company despite the strong surge in share price.

Yes, I have to agree it is a little bit slow for me to spot this, but as I had mentioned, I had to thicken up my face and inform you that this is nothing compared to Mobileye USD 15.3billion deal. At the current pricing, Notion is only having a market capitalization of RM 300 million, which is a meager USD 66 million. This autonomous market is expected to be worth USD 6.7 trillion by 2030 according to Mckinsey research report. Mckinsey in a report also stated how this autonomous driving could redefine the whole automotive world.

Now, we are talking about Intel splashing USD 15.3 billion into this industry, and Notion being closely involved in this industry and just valuing USD 66 million. In fact, Notion is already involved in the automotive industry with the manufacturing of EBS (Electronic Braking System), and supplying them to customer such as ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Continental AG.

Now it's technology and plants in manufacturing lenses is very highly sought after by all the automotive manufacturer that are involved in the development of autonomous car.

The defining time is NOW! Yes, it is not later, but NOW!!! Intel did not wait, and strike the first deal in this industry. In fact, if you are familiar with the ongoing of Notion, you can see that the company is focusing in the digital imaging segment, which produce lenses.

According to a very close industry sources, Notion is already on a HIGHLY WANTED list by some big guns, and could potentially see an offer from USD 200 million to USD 400 million. Now Intel had started the fire cracker, it is time to see other splurging cash into securing trademark technologies and production.

Sources are looking at the supply chain of BMW, Nissan, Toyota and Honda to see big moves within 6 months. For these big guns, USD 200 million will not dent their bank account at all, but in the other end, it is up to you to decide now, how much do you want to benefit from USD 200 million, which is RM 900 million.

At RM 900 million, this will mean Notion can be looking at RM 3 now.

Yes, I admit that I am a bit late on putting in Notion for your reference, but for this case, it is better to be late than never, because the moving forward opportunity and prospect is just too bright to deny. I had shown you facts, shown you the charts of Mobileye and Notion with high co-relationship, and is telling you now right on your ears that Notion is on HIGHLY WANTED TAKE OVER LIST.

Before things unveiled further, now it is your time to decide. If it happened without you inside it, you have nothing to blame but your own.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-3-2017 09:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
Notion-wb , 2-5-17 到期,股价丛3月3号的4仙直飛到今天RM0285!!! (只有10个交易日)。。。明眼一看就知大股东在跑僄!!! 伱跑了吗??
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-3-2017 12:29 AM | 显示全部楼层
Tony-Pua 发表于 16-3-2017 09:44 PM
Notion-wb , 2-5-17 到期,股价丛3月3号的4仙直飛到今天RM0285!!! (只有10个交易日)。。。明眼一看就知大股东在跑僄!!! 伱跑了吗??

原來你也有留言這個股..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2017 07:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
哭哭鸟 发表于 17-3-2017 12:29 AM
原來你也有留言這個股..

今天notion-wb.........來到rm0.35 , 还没出的人是“傻嗨”。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2017 07:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
Tony-Pua 发表于 17-3-2017 07:47 PM
今天notion-wb.........來到rm0.35 , 还没出的人是“傻嗨”。。。

兒子太厲害了,
媽媽都追不上它..

話說notion warrant差不多要到期了..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-3-2017 04:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
诺申集团 凭单转换可筹3680万

2017年3月21日

分析:肯纳格投行
目标价:1.62令吉

最新进展

诺申集团(NOTION,0083,主板科技股)2017财年首季,录得540万令吉的核心净利,主要是因为所有业务录得增长。

另外,共有3860万单位的诺申集团-WB(NOTION-WB)凭单,将在今年5月2日到期。

行家建议

诺申集团2017财年首季业绩,符合我们本财年的净利预期,占了26%。

我们对该公司管理层承诺会为投资者,每一季派发至少30%的扣税和少数股东权益后盈利(PATAMI)的派息政策,感到惊喜。

另外,该公司凭单即将到期,假设最佳情况下,所有凭单转换成母股,将为公司筹获高达3680万令吉现金,相信该批现金将用来扩展新业务。

暂维持2017至2018财年净利预测,不过把目标价调高至1.62令吉,并维持“超越大市”评级。

【e南洋】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2017 05:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 6-4-2017 05:01 AM 编辑

Instrument Category
Securities of PLC
Instrument Type
Warrants
Type Of Expiry
Expiry/Maturity of the securities
Mode of Satisfaction of Exercise/Conversion price
Cash
Exercise/ Strike/ Conversion Price
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 1.0000
Exercise/ Conversion Ratio
1:1
Settlement Type / Convertible into
Physical (Shares)
Last Date & Time of Trading
12 Apr 2017 05:00 PM
Date & Time of Suspension
13 Apr 2017 09:00 AM
Last Date & Time for Transfer into Depositor's CDS a/c
21 Apr 2017 04:00 PM
Date & Time of Expiry
02 May 2017 05:00 PM
Date & Time for Delisting
03 May 2017 09:00 AM

Remarks :
With the declared public holiday on 24 April 2017 in conjunction with the installation of the 15th Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Sultan Muhammad V, please be advised on the following revised dates:-- Last date and time of trading of Warrants: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 at 5.00 p.m.- Date and time of suspension of Warrants: 13 April 2017 with effect from 9.00 a.m. on Thursday until 5.00 p.m. on the Expiry date, 2 May 2017- Last date and time for transfer into depositor's CDS account: Friday, 21 April 2017 at 4.00 p.m.Meantime, the last date and time for the exercise of the Warrants remain unchanged on Tuesday, 2 May 2017 at 5.00 p.m.
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5387297
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-4-2017 03:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
Type
Announcement
Subject
NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISING
Description
PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 10% OF THE COMPANY'S TOTAL NUMBER OF ISSUEDSHARES (EXCLUDING TREASURY SHARES) ("PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT")
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Notion VTec Berhad (“NVB” or the “Company”), Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that the Company proposes to undertake the Proposed Private Placement.

Please refer to the attachment for further details of the Proposed Private Placement.

This announcement is dated 31 March 2017.
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5382601

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-4-2017 10:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 3-4-2017 10:36 PM 编辑

拟筹7700万.NOTION展望正面
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1630104/

(吉隆坡3日讯)NOTION集团(NOTION,0083,主板科技组)完成包括私下配售、转换凭单及长期奖掖计划(LTIP)等一系列企业活动,最多可筹集7700万令吉,尽管短期将稀释股票价值,惟分析员认为长期可带来正面影响,包括可改善客户的履约率及产品多样化。

肯纳格研究表示,NOTION集团计划进行私下配售给特定投资者,最多可发售3100万普通股或最少2680万股,约占了10%缴足资本。

该行指出,私下配售预计在获得交易所批准后,在6个月内以一次或更多次的方式进行。

肯纳格指出,凭单NOTION集团WB(NOTION-WB,0083WB,凭单)将于下月2日期满,目前尚有3860万张,转换价为1令吉,且处于有利价。

肯纳格指出,在乐观的情况下,一旦所有凭单(3860万张)都获得转换,则可为NOTION集团带来3860万令吉,加上私下配售的3100万股可带来的3720万令吉(预计指标价为1令吉20仙)和完成长期奖掖计划后(280万令吉),最多可为该公司带来7700万令吉的资金。

“据文告指出,NOTION集团私下配售所得的资金将用于添购电脑数值控制(CNC)机械,以扩充硬碟(HDD)生产营运、汽车及工程产品,藉以迎合该公司多元化计划后的新市场及作为营运资本。”

肯纳格预计,在注入7700万令吉现金后,保守估计投资回报率(ROI)为10%,料可为该公司2018财政年带来770万令吉的净利。

汽车业务2年复合成长达30%

肯纳格看好NOTION集团的发展前景,短期盈利而言,将能从新的客户上争取汽车EBS零件订单推动。

“整体而言,汽车业务2年复合成长(CAGR)达30%,主要是明年将会有50台新的CNC机械。”

该行指出,NOTION集团管理层放眼HDD业务能够获得来自第三方的加工订单,同时,希望透过采用氦气(来自近线企业)以取代领域的增长。

放眼HDD业务获加工订单

肯纳格指出,工程产品业务方面,NOTION集团将重新调整业务组合,增加相机业务的产能,以便获得更好的赚幅及更高的弹性产品。

肯纳格指出,NOTION集团在新客户支持下,一些边缘产品已获得不错的成绩。在2018年,最理想的组合搭配为HDD/工程产品/汽车分别为30%/40%/30%。

综合以上,肯纳格维持NOTION集团“跑赢大市”评级,目标价则从1令吉62仙下调至1令吉58仙。

文章来源:
星洲日报‧财经‧报道:刘玉萍‧2017.04.03
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-4-2017 02:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
NOTION VTEC BERHAD

1. Details of Corporate Proposal
Involve issuance of new type/class of securities ?
No
Types of corporate proposal
Private Placement
Details of corporate proposal
PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 10% OF THE COMPANY'S TOTAL NUMBER OF ISSUED SHARES (EXCLUDING TREASURY SHARES) ("PRIVATE PLACEMENT")
No. of shares issued under this corporate proposal
Issue price per share ($$)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)   1.1000
Par Value ($$)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)   0.000
Latest issued and paid up share capital after the above corporate proposal in the following
Units
Currency
Listing Date
20 Apr 2017

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-4-2017 05:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
NOTION VTEC BERHAD

1. Details of Corporate Proposal
Involve issuance of new type/class of securities ?
No
Types of corporate proposal
Exercise of Warrants
Details of corporate proposal
Conversion of Warrants-B to Ordinary Shares
No. of shares issued under this corporate proposal
Issue price per share ($$)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)   1.0000
Par Value ($$)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)   0.000
Latest issued and paid up share capital after the above corporate proposal in the following
Units
Currency
Listing Date
25 Apr 2017

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-5-2017 11:16 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
为什么这个股最近那么凶?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-5-2017 11:49 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Tony-Pua 发表于 3-4-2017 10:05 PM
拟筹7700万.NOTION展望正面
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1630104/

(吉隆坡3日讯)NOTION集团(NOTION,0083,主板科技组)完成包括私下配售、转换凭单及长期奖掖计划(LTIP)等一系列企业活动,最多可筹集 ...

以这个报道来说,肯纳格维持NOTION集团股票会上到1令吉58仙是吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2017 07:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
墨士甲 发表于 3-5-2017 11:49 PM
以这个报道来说,肯纳格维持NOTION集团股票会上到1令吉58仙是吗?

今年來已经漲了160%

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 10-5-2024 04:05 AM , Processed in 0.140005 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.