佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: ~WindGod~

【红魔坊酒吧215】Get Well Soon, Luke Shaw!!

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 15-10-2015 07:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
"Jose Mourinho has been given a suspended one-match stadium ban and fined £50,000 after he admitted a breach of FA Rules in relation to postmatch media comments,'' a statement from the governing body read.

"The Chelsea manager was charged for misconduct following the game against Southampton on Saturday 3 October 2015.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-10-2015 08:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
實在想念這老頭

Sir Alex Ferguson on Man United, retirement, management and Harvard

Sir Alex Ferguson discusses the secrets to managerial success and says that consistency is important.
NEW YORK -- From his early days with East Stirlingshire to almost 27 years at Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson had an unparalleled career as a manager with a single-minded approach to success.

Since retiring in 2013, Ferguson's areas of focus have broadened, as he explained to ESPN FC in an exclusive interview while he visited the United States to promote his new book, "Leading."

This interview has been edited for brevity and clarity.

How easy was it to go from being Manchester United manager to retirement?

I looked forward to retiring because most people have to retire at an age, whereas I chose the time to retire, and there's a massive difference. I was able to do that, and I was looking forward to enjoying it. Of course, I keep myself busy -- I think that's the secret; I don't think you want to be sitting in the house with your slippers on all day watching television -- it's absolutely true, that. I have retained my activity in different ways. I am a director at United; I'm an ambassador at United; I'm an ambassador at UNICEF; I've got my ambassador role at UEFA with the coaching seminars, and I've got the faculty at Harvard University, which I enjoy immensely because we're dealing with young people. I like young people, and I love to try and inspire them, so I'm a pretty busy guy.

Were there any moments of sadness, when you looked back and thought, "I'm really going to miss this"?

I was fortunate that there was no need for sadness because of the career I had and the number of successes I had. The interesting thing is, when I managed, I never looked back at my career at all. It's only after I retired that I sometimes look back. I've got an app on my phone about Man United and it has every player, every game, every goal scorer, right through the history. I look back sometimes and I think, 'Oh, how did I pick that team?' So there is some reflection now that I didn't entertain when I was a manager.

Manchester United's Champions League win in 1999 sealed a historic treble for the club.
When you look back, what are the specific moments that you think about?

People continually say to me 'what was your finest moment?' and it's always Barcelona [when United beat Bayern Munich in the 1999 Champions League final]. There's no need to delve into other situations because that, to me, was the crowning moment in terms of I'd never won the Champions League before. I'd won the Cup Winners' Cup twice, but I had never won the Champions League. That was a great moment, and the way we did it will never be forgotten, 1-0 down with three minutes left in injury time and we win it. So it was an amazing moment, and it reflected also the character of Manchester United; they never gave in. That was the greatest example in the final.

One of the lines you have used is the idea of being "haunted by failure." Are there any specific moments that stand out?

When I became a coach, that was always there with me. The only way you can keep your job is by being successful. It's a results industry, and managers lose their job if they lose two or three games in a row, sometimes only one game. It's an absolute intense industry that you have to be successful. So that was always there with me. You have moments where you have bad spells, but I'm pretty good with dealing with defeat. I usually get better. With United, five times we were second [in the Premier League], and the next year we won the league. Now that is not all down to Alex Ferguson, but, in developing a team with United, you have to develop the character of the dressing room, you have to have people in whom I sometimes like to see myself, and that's the reason we were able [to win titles]; we had that character in the club that would just not accept defeat.

You have said that you found yourself to be better after a setback. How did you transmit that to your players? For example, in 2011-12, you lost the league title to Manchester City on the last day of the season.

We were champions for 30 seconds. You've got to understand that these are human beings and they are hurting as much as anyone, as much as I am. In terms of leading them and bringing our personality into the room, in terms of dealing with it, they have got to represent themselves and the club properly. So I said to them in the dressing room that night: 'There's nothing to be ashamed of; you were fantastic. Walk out that door and tell everyone you're going to win the league next year. That's your job'. All the directors were there, and it was a devastating moment; it was incredible. You have to say we did throw the league away. Hands up, we all know we're responsible for throwing the league away but, nonetheless, we lost it, and you have to deal with that and the players' attitude was good. They walked out that dressing room with their blazer and flannels on; they represented the club in the proper way, and I think everyone would be proud of them because they acted that way.

How else did you deal with adversity? A season when United didn't win a trophy was a disaster, for example.

It's important to listen to your staff. In 2005, that period we didn't win anything, just before that I had an attempted retirement, and I think that affected everyone. It was a mistake, and my wife and my three sons changed my attitude towards it and I started to think. The biggest mistake I made was announcing it at the start of the [2001-02] season, and I think a lot of them had put their tools away; they thought, 'Oh, the manager's leaving,' but when I changed my mind in the January, I started thinking about United again and how we could get back on top. After that is when [Wayne] Rooney and [Cristiano] Ronaldo came to the club and we had to regenerate everyone. The youth side of it, the scouts; we'd gone to sleep. Strangely enough, the period from there on has been glorious; it's been fantastic with the numbers of league titles we won. The moments you don't win anything register very strongly with Manchester United.

In 1995, we lost the league because we suspended [Eric] Cantona. That's a fact. We lost the league on the last day at West Ham, and we lost the FA Cup final to Everton. The decision to take was based primarily on the youth coming through. If you don't acknowledge and give them their opportunity, there's a danger they stagnate or they get despondent and they want to move. There's no way I could allow [Nicky] Butt and [Paul] Scholes to leave because they, to me, were going to be my midfield of the future, and that's why I let Paul [Ince] go. We had a great offer for him from Inter Milan -- 8 million, a big offer -- and we decided to let him go. But that gave an opportunity for the young kids to come through, and they were fantastic.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 08:05 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Blaugrana 于 15-10-2015 08:09 AM 编辑
Aaran  14-10-2015 10:07 PM
baba/peranakan54

我第三代呀。我的华文只有小学程度,靠的是看龙虎门慢慢学的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 08:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
Talking of young players, are there still the opportunities now for them that there were 20 years ago?

That would apply to almost every club apart from Manchester United because, to be honest with you, in the history of Manchester United from Matt Busby's days to my time, that has to really be a foundation of the club; it has to be the strongest point. And that's what I honestly believe the supporters want to see. Man United supporters want to see the young players coming through. So I think in other circumstances you are correct, but for Manchester United, there will always be a strength in bringing young players through.

How has captaincy changed over the years? In recent years, rotation has been more prevalent, and sometimes a captain has to be left out.

To understand the realities of the competitions now, when the Champions League came into it, way back, it used to just be the [league] winners. But then when the group stage came in and the League Cup at the same time, there was no way you could play the same team all the time, and that's when squads got bigger. At the start of the season in the Champions League you have to nominate 25 players. So the squads got bigger, and your thinking had to change in terms of alternating selections.

Sometimes, and Gary Neville spoke about this recently, I would say to him 'you're not playing the next three games but you're playing against Liverpool' because, given the time I'd been at the club, that longevity allowed me to plan like that because I knew the players and trusted them. I trusted every player as a squad member, and there's no point of them being in my squad if they can't go and play in the biggest games. I trusted that, and I trusted my judgment about when I would rest players. Obviously if there were games against the middle of the league teams or teams towards the bottom, particularly at home, I would make a lot of changes knowing that, maybe on the Wednesday we had a European game or the next Saturday we were playing Liverpool or Arsenal. So it was about using the right time to rest players and the right type of opponents.

Did Wayne Rooney always strike you as having the qualities to be a captain?

Wayne was a typical English player, determined when he came to United, so it's not a surprise that he is the captain. Plus, there's the longevity he's been there, over 10 years, so that all works into the way United work. If my captains were injured, it was always the case that the most senior players became captain.

Is it as hard now to be a manager as it has ever been?

Yeah, I think so. I think in different ways because, if you go back to when I came to England, it was all English owners. Today, you have them from all over the world. There are different types of owners today that make it more difficult because I don't think we understand exactly why they have got involved in football. Maybe they want to be winners and, if they want to be winners, maybe that brings about more intense situations for the coaches.

Did Louis van Gaal always strike you as someone who could take over at United one day?

He's got the personality and the experience. He was at Barcelona twice and Bayern Munich and Ajax -- he won the European Cup with Ajax. He's a strong personality and, without question, he has got all the material.

In your book, you said someone once told you about the importance of building "an Alex Ferguson team." With Louis van Gaal having signed only a three-year contract at Old Trafford, is it possible for him to build his own team in such a short space of time?

He's certainly made a lot of changes, and he's bought [six] new players this year and, I think, five or six new players the year before. That takes time and it's not easy. Coming to Manchester United, you do need time. In my time, there was maybe Dwight Yorke who gave an immediate response -- he was fantastic from day one. They are not always like that; he was an exception. It normally takes some time, particularly if they come from abroad, to settle in. David De Gea came as a young, skinny boy who didn't speak English and couldn't drive a car in England; he was just a kid. It takes time to develop and integrate into a different culture.

Do you think United have what it takes to win the league this season?

It's that kind of league; anyone can win it now. Leicester are the most consistent -- they've only lost one game. If we get to New Year up near the top, we'll have a good chance.

Why did you decide to take on the challenge of teaching at Harvard?

They approached my son Jason to do a case study. The professor is Anita Elberse, from Holland. Jason put it to me and my instant reaction was: 'Is that not a bit vain?' And Jason said: 'How vain can you be at 70?' That really settled it for me. I was apprehensive in the first class, because you're sitting there, and they are looking at your case study, and you're listening to all that, and then you have look out and discuss you career and the points that had been raised by Anita. That was more comfortable for me because I understood the subjects.

What have you learned from the experience?

What I have learned most is how well-known I am. All these students, even the American ones -- if you go back 10 years, the relationship to soccer [in the USA] was, what, 1/10? So that was very interesting, and I was quite impressed by that. I'm not saying it blew my ego up or anything like that, but I was impressed that at least they knew who I was, and I wasn't going into a classroom where 25 of them didn't know who I was! That would have been difficult.

What advice would you give to your younger self?

I think that you have to be who you are; don't change your conviction and be consistent. Also, prepare yourself for your job. I did my badges at 22 years of age, and I went to coaching classes every year in the summer. I prepared for my job. People in different industries can go to university; they have different route from what I did. But some coaches don't take that route. There's no way that a guy with no formal education could walk into the banking industry and be a manager; he has to get there by preparing himself and doing the right course. My job was similar to the prime minister in England. You don't need any qualifications to be prime minister and, from my point of view, there are guys with no qualifications who are managers. It's wrong that you can get a manager's job in England without a preparation. You need to do our apprenticeship because it's a difficult results industry, and the best way of surviving is to be qualified. It's a difficult industry today.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 08:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
Aaran 发表于 14-10-2015 10:10 PM
可以签 New Era 卖鸭舌帽 ,或者和 Durex 合作推出欧洲红魔版超薄啪啪啪避孕套。
总之就是 com ...

比利时小国家来的,有这样好的待遇?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
【言论不当 穆帅被禁赛1场 罚款5万】由于在切尔西1-3南安普敦的赛后公开批评裁判,穆里尼奥被英足总禁赛1场,罚款5万英镑。其中禁赛1场不是立即执行:如果穆帅在未来一年内再次对英足总发表不当言论,将直接禁赛一场,并且他不能进入球场。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 15-10-2015 09:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
天空体育:麦克奈尔伤缺两周
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
大面

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-10-2015 09:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
在三次向国际足联递交为图兰注册的申请均没有得到答复之后,巴萨宣布将在周四国际足联上诉委员会提出上诉,若无结果则会寻求国际体育仲裁庭(C.A.S.)的裁决。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:29 AM | 显示全部楼层
弗兰解释道:“球门外30米都在斯科尔斯的射程内。他在30米外拿球,射门得分,然后像什么事情都没发生一样,留下其他人在场上目瞪口呆
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:32 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
泰国队连续18脚Tiki-taka传递进球!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:38 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-10-2015 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层

荷兰在欧国盃外围赛败于捷克,最终只得小组第4名,无缘明年的欧国盃决赛周。很多人会立即想起世界盃季军魔咒,自1982年起,之后的世界盃季军都是由欧洲球队夺得,巧合的是,除了德国可以破咒,其馀季军都在无缘世界盃后的一届欧国盃决赛周。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
《邮报》Mike Keegan接受一家网站访问的时候谈到了曼联的话题,他认为本赛季曼联夺冠的话他会很惊讶,其他俱乐部肯定也有这感觉,在他看来曼城阵容比曼联强太大,夺冠希望很大,另外由于切尔西今年开局不利,曼联的排名可能也会比上赛季更好。
欧冠嘛,虽然小猪说曼联可以赢,但Keegan表示他听了之后几乎要从椅子摔下来了,他觉得能进八强也很不错了,曼联还是先重新统治了国内战场再去想欧洲的吧。
世界上最大的俱乐部这个话题,Keegan表示看你怎么定义,有历史,球迷分布,财政等等。在他看来,最大的是曼联,皇马,巴萨,他认为拜仁不是。
谈到马夏尔,Keegan认为马夏尔给曼联带来速度,力量和斗志。范加尔面对的一个问题是可能会过度依赖马夏尔的才能~
最后Keegan预测曼城本赛季夺冠,阿森纳第二,曼联第三,切尔西第四
https://samkoster.wordpress.com/ ... united-this-season/
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-10-2015 09:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
俱乐部已是零负债,同时不涉及相关限制。#曼城年度报告#

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
前荷兰国脚Youri Mulder质疑德佩的态度。称德佩的态度问题已经是曼联球迷对他感到厌烦。
上赛季德佩进了22球,而目前在英超的8场中只进了一个球。但是在欧冠赛场上德佩表现还可以,尤其是对阵布鲁日的比赛中。
而Youri Mulder则警告德佩的过度自信,令曼联球迷产生厌烦情绪。
根据独立报的报道,Youri Mulder告诉NOS:“他为曼联踢了一场好的比赛,就是对阵布鲁日的比赛。”
“在英超中他受到挫折,但他态度还是“我是超级球星”的那种态度。这令曼联球迷厌烦。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-10-2015 09:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
筷子 发表于 15-10-2015 09:49 AM
《邮报》Mike Keegan接受一家网站访问的时候谈到了曼联的话题,他认为本赛季曼联夺冠的话他会很惊讶,其他 ...

想到SAF後期,每次都不是奪冠最大熱門,排名不是第一就是第二
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 27-10-2024 04:34 AM , Processed in 0.100338 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.