【红魔坊酒吧215】Get Well Soon, Luke Shaw!!

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 6-10-2015 11:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
弗格森:“我最早很不喜欢 吹风机 这个说法,甚至有点恼火。不过后来你得习惯他,现在看还反而有点喜感效果。”
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-10-2015 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
费迪南德:“有一次我们打本菲卡,球队踢得不好。弗格森朝我大吼大叫,我想妈的老子是今天场上踢得最好的球员之一了。于是我也反驳他,问题在于,你吼得越多,他的声音就越大,越带攻击性,离你越近。这是我后来才学到的教训。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
吉格斯:“我记得有一回他在半场的时候对我发飙。我想好吧下半场看我踢给你看。然后下半场我表现得非常出色,他也从此知道我会怎么回应他。然后后面20多年就一直这样。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
1996年足总杯决赛之前,弗格森指着利物浦穿的白西装对助理教练说:“1比0,就因为这个。”“我完全没法理解,蓝衬衫、红白领带、白西装、小蓝花。太荒谬了,傲慢、自满,我也不知道怎么说。”

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
穆里尼奥谈弗格森退役:“他在一两个月前就告诉了我这个大秘密,没有多少人知道。他告诉我是因为他信任我,但我有些惶恐。直到他对媒体公开,我才感到解放了。所有教练都会视曼联为伟大的俱乐部,但当时我只想从皇马离开去切尔西,他也很清楚,所以从没拿上台面讨论。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
C罗:“我还记得有时候我们表现不好,或者输掉了比赛。他会在更衣室里发飙,踢椅子、踢球鞋、踢饮料、踢所有东西。气的鼻子都红了,f*** you, you should pass the ball, you… 这简直难以置信,但效果很好,因为我们学到了东西”
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 6-10-2015 12:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 6-10-2015 12:05 PM 编辑

#inrodgerswetrust

Rodgers said that he was proud to have managed a club with such a "magnificent football heritage" in an LMA statement released the day after a run of just one win in his last nine games cost him his job, and even reserved a "special mention" for FSG chiefs John W. Henry, Tom Werner and Mike Gordon.

"I am, of course, incredibly disappointed to be leaving Liverpool Football Club,"the statement read. "It has been both an honour and a privilege to manage one of the game's great clubs for the last three year.

"I have worked every day to represent the club to the best of my ability, to develop both individual players and a team that the club's magnificent fans can be proud of."

"There have been some very memorable moments during my time at Liverpool and I would like to thank all of the players for their hard work and commitment.

"The current squad is one in transition, but they have some real talent and are showing a strong sense of togetherness. I expect to see them continue to grow and develop over the coming weeks and I wish them and my successor well for the rest of the season."

"Liverpool has a magnificent football heritage and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the history, tradition and values that make the city and the club so exceptional.

"As well as my players, I would like to thank everyone connected with the club; Fenway Sports Group, the Liverpool Directors, in particular Ian Ayre, my coaching staff, the staff throughout the club, the volunteers, the Academy staff and its young players and of course the amazing Liverpool fans for their unwavering support, passion and dedication which has made my time at the club so special."

"Finally, I would like to give a special mention to John W. Henry, Tom Werner and Mike Gordon.

"They gave me this great opportunity and even though we will no longer be working together I am sure our relationship and friendship will continue into the future."

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
罕见!巴西赛场主裁判承认红牌判罚失误 主动把球员从更衣室召回
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-10-2015 12:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
Sport1:多特蒙德CEO瓦茨克日前在接受采访的时候批评了队长胡梅尔斯,他应该克制自己的情绪,不要在公开场合批评队友们。
在负于拜仁后,胡梅尔斯再一次公开表达了自己的愤怒,并且批评队友称,他不理解为何博阿滕能够如此轻松的长传。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
安帅下家球会很大可能是祖云。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
格雷泽家族给范加尔本赛季目标是联赛前三+欧冠八强。如果曼联不能完成,而瓜迪奥拉又不与拜仁续约的话,结果就显而易见了

明年二月对拜仁以及瓜迪奥拉而言是一个重要的关系节点。因为双方基本同意在欧冠淘汰赛开始前集中讨论续约问题。续约与否,届时情况会变得清晰

两个主帅的命运时间上都很接近。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
实际情况是,格雷泽家族对吉格斯并不信任。而乔尔·格雷泽以及阿夫拉姆·格雷泽都中意一个人,他们一直盯着佩普·瓜迪奥拉。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
克洛普希望利物浦冬季从多特签下京多安。但是难度很大
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
奥莱报:由于伤病问题,曼联已经通知阿根廷足协(AFA),罗霍不会回国参加与厄瓜多尔和巴拉圭的世界杯预选赛。而他也没有与队友罗梅罗一起,搭乘同一个航班返回布宜诺斯艾利斯。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:13 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 12:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
"I am not a banker. We are a football club," Rummenigge said after Bayern's 5-1 defeat of Dortmund, in which Muller scored twice. "That is why we never even considered selling Thomas Muller.

"I told my colleagues at Manchester United: 'I cannot close down my email account, but you no longer need to send me anything. It is useless.'"

"Thomas is a special character, different to all others we have seen at this club before, on and off the pitch. There are players who are technically better, and there are players who are faster, but there is no second Thomas Muller on this planet. He's extremely important for us. He embodies 'Mia San Mia' [Bayern's motto of 'We are who we are']."
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-10-2015 01:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
筷子 发表于 6-10-2015 12:07 PM
Sport1:多特蒙德CEO瓦茨克日前在接受采访的时候批评了队长胡梅尔斯,他应该克制自己的情绪,不要在公开场 ...

如果在克洛普去鸟队前,我会很开心他们的矛盾。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 02:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lc_ong 发表于 6-10-2015 01:28 PM
如果在克洛普去鸟队前,我会很开心他们的矛盾。。

klopp没有英超经验。。。不知道利物浦在他的带领下会怎样。。。

以下是klopp最后一个赛季的新闻。。。

克洛普不擅阵地战的问题在上赛季对收缩防守型球队时彻底暴露,导致多特蒙特开季不利。他在过去四个月中可有想过改进?作为风格已定型的中年主教练又能有多大改变? 伊莫比莱在离队后曾抱怨过克洛普“战术练习太少,视频分析过短,重视赛前动员”。也许有人会觉得只要能赢球,哪管洪水滔天。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 02:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
回顾过去一年间问鼎过顶级锦标的球队:从德国到智利,再从巴萨到河床都是既能在无球时拿得出高强度前场逼抢,又对有球时的阵地战得心应手。而且罗杰斯竭尽全力才让利物浦从“桶”中走出。虽然克洛普与战术水准低劣打法陈旧的英超主教练们相比可算领先,但与其他欧洲顶级联赛的实力派教练比又如何?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2015 02:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
在克洛普执教多特蒙德的最后两个赛季里,被普遍认为与训练强度和球员使用方法有直接关系的肌肉伤病和大腿腿筋问题频繁见诸于球员们的伤病报告单之上,有声音质疑这些伤病与其高强度反复冲刺逼抢踢法和配套训练计划有关。克洛普形象好口才佳,又以抗击豪门为己任,自是易获输红了眼的球迷们拥戴。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 27-10-2024 12:26 PM , Processed in 0.120653 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.