bsboon 发表于 2-6-2011 09:19 PM

对,好像也可以打右中场,传中类似也不错的,这就是国王看上的点...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 09:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
这个旧绯闻又被挖上来了:

Italian Press: Reds willing to pay €20m for winger

Posted on Wednesday, 1st June 2011 by David Tully

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Liverpool are about to make a bid for Fiorentina
winger Juan Manuel Vargas. The paper believes the Peruvian is a favourite of Damien Comolli’s and the Reds are willing to pay as much as €20million for the 27 year old. The amount the Reds would offer would be hard for Fiorentina to refuse according to the paper. The player, who can also play at full back, has been interesting Manchester City as well in recent months.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 09:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
好啦,mata+adam就可以了,其他忘了他吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 09:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  yizhern

henderson是defensive midfield 来的?
壬生狂 发表于 2-6-2011 08:33 PM

CM/RM- 全能型中场。能守能攻。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-6-2011 10:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
怕期望越大。。。
失望越大罢了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 10:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
Koptalk消喜~~

Liverpool FC's new transfer strategy will pay off

The silly season is upon us. Liverpool fans are turning into characters from Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' video, desperate for Liverpool FC transfer news while my blood pressure is slowly starting to increase - which has nothing to do with the lifestyle I should add. Forums across the internet are buzzing with rumours and gossip and the twats on Twitter are playing 'Jackanory'. Yup, the transfer window is officially open and you love it!

I really have no idea where to start with this article because so many players have been linked with us, and for a change, many of those links are actually accurate. I guess I could start and explain how Liverpool's Director of Football Damien Comolli is working in comparison to his predecessors (for negotiating transfers) Christian Purslow and Rick Parry.

Things are definitely different now. As soon as the transfer window opened Damien Comolli started the chase. He'd been working on targets for several months before the end of the season and was fully prepared for the summer ahead. Usually, in the past, those responsible for recruiting players would go away the day after the last day of the season to Barbados or some other distant, far-away destination, while our main rivals were immediately active in the transfer market. But not this time, not under the current regime.
Comolli and Kenny were still at Melwood as normal the week after the season had ended. Of course leave will be taken but when Rick Parry was in charge I was often told that nobody could get hold of him when he was laid out by the pool. Rafa Benitez would have his mobile phone everywhere he went, the restaurant, the bathroom, the bedroom, Rafa was always connected but often there was nobody on the other end. Rafa always wanted to get the transfer business done early because the longer you leave it, the more dangerous it becomes. Other clubs learn of your interest and prices are driven up.

Under the former CEO's/MD's, Liverpool were slow starters. Not only that but they would target their primary targets first and when that failed, they would then drop back down the list to 2nd, 3rd and even 4th choice options. Not with Comolli. He has started fast and he's working in reverse. Instead of going for the primary targets first, he's stacked up other options incase he needs to fall back on them. Now that he has options secured and ready to push through if Liverpool want to, he can now concentrate on the 'big guns'.

Of course there are going to be exceptions to the rule and a bit of clearing up here and there as the summer progresses, but right now I believe he's working on at least one major coup, and I'm not talking about overpriced, young English fodder such as Jordan Henderson. At the time of writing, despite the cleverly worded articles by the media, I don't believe we have (at the time of writing) made any formal offer for him. An enquiry yes, but there's no way in a million years we will meet Sunderland's current asking price and neither should we, good player or not.

So far this window, Liverpool have given up on on Gary Cahill (financial reasons, turned to Scott Dann instead) and Scott Parker (Kenny pulled rank). We're still locked in negotiations for James McCarthy and Ashley Young. McCarthy's valuation is still far too high while the door hasn't been closed on Young despite the media having reported every day for the last week that he's opted to join the Scum. I still believe that Comolli fancies Stewart Downing more than Young but I can understand why he's sniffing around both.

Charles N'Zogbia is a player who was linked with us back in January and I actually thought we'd sign him on deadline day. While Downing and Young do little for me, I'd be more happier if we landed N'Zogbia. However, while capable players, I'm still not rubbing my hands with anticipation of these signings. Yes they can offer us something but a signing of someone like Juan Mata for example would show real intent.

People are banging on about Sergio Aguero every day. My feelings here are well documented on our members website where I have taken a friendly bet with a great contributor there. I don't think I will be donning a mankini and running the length of the beach any time soon. But hey, never say never in football... we have made some gentle advances but the competition is the problem....  but who'd have thought we'd splash £35million on Andy Carroll, a gamble that had better come off next season!

Agents Pascal Boisseau and Alvaro Torres were in the North West just a few days ago speaking with the Reds and Comolli continues to take daily calls from agents who are trying to move their players on. So, if you hear of talks with agents etc, don't assume that we are definitely in for their clients, sometimes a general natter does no harm and if you don't ask, you don't get. But don't rule out a move for Diego Perotti who is represented by Torres.

Eden Hazard was my outside bet for the summer. I knew he would be a difficult player to sign and although I haven't given up on him coming in just yet, I believe our interest has cooled a little, not because we're not interested, other factors are just hampering progress.

Jose Enrique should be signed off soon (fee permitting) but I did laugh when we slapped an £8million valuation on David N'Gog following Newcastle's enquiry to see if he could be included in a deal.

The club and people associated to it, will tell you to ignore the numerous players that have been linked with. I wouldn't. Of course we can't buy them all and not all are genuine, but I do believe that the number of players we are sniffing around this summer is higher than in any of the 13 years that I've been covering Liverpool FC via this website. It's all about permutations and wonga.

There's bound to be a surprise that will leave us saying "Where the **** did that come from?!" and hopefully it won't be from France's Ligue 1, a league that has never done much for me. Yes of course there's some talent there but we can't afford to make any cock-ups this summer. Is Sylvain Marveaux really any better than Ryan Babel ability wise? Tell me, because I don't have a ****ing clue! I do trust Comolli though so I'll bow to his knowledge.

Talking of the French, I must say I was saddened to hear that Gerard Houllier has left Aston Villa. I really do think he should stick to some kind of advisory or consultancy role now. Talking of Aston Villa, they're interested in Joe Cole. Does anyone actually think the lad deserves another season at Anfield? He's a big earner but so far he's done nothing to warrant his massive wages.

It's impossible to touch on every player that we've been linked with as I'd be here all day. I will conclude by saying that you should just buckle up and enjoy the ride. Be patient, the club got an early start and they're working daily to strengthen the squad. An early start doesn't mean that we won't drag things out but we must never roll over and say "OK then, here's your £20million for Henderson". Absolute madness. We have to be patient and let these clubs know that we have other options, which is why we haven't given in to Blackpool for Charlie Adam. It'll be our way or no way, simple as.

Damien Comolli and Kenny Dalglish will continue to target young, talented and experienced Premier League players but there will be at least one marquee signing and I believe it will be in the form of an attack minded midfielder.

爱你利物浦文~~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-6-2011 10:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
对,好像也可以打右中场,传中类似也不错的,这就是国王看上的点...
pin10 发表于 2-6-2011 09:22 PM

严重期待中
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 10:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
讲来讲去,一个都没有来。 自high贴?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 10:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
讲来讲去,一个都没有来。 自high贴?
Mr_Sunday 发表于 2-6-2011 10:42 PM

现在都是这样的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 11:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 150# Mr_Sunday

反正现在这段时间,转会消息就是传来传去,然后球迷自hight的时间。
等转会市场开了,我们才有机会真正hight咯。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 11:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
今年和往年最大的不同是看到道格利斯不停的出现在媒体提醒球迷要有耐心,而且也看到他和commoli不停的传出收购球员的消息,不想往年都是媒体自己在传假消息,所以我相信今年红军不会空手而归,至少3个以上的收购,不管是不是大牌,已不重要,就如国王说的,只要把队的球员,放在对的位置上,然后让他发挥出你想要的水平,这样已经是很好了。
因为毕竟我们还是没有了欧战的吸引力,现实一点的签下潜质不错的小孩和几个名气不大,但是作用明显的就好了。
就像当年老胡虽然他战绩不怎么样,但是还是佩服他的收购眼光和方向,smicer ,henchoz , hyppia, westernveld, baros, kewell, dudek, titi camara, 虽然很多都不大牌,但是在利物浦打上一两个赛季后,有几个后来都成了我们2005欧冠英雄,特别是hyppia,在他加盟利物浦前,谁知道他是谁阿?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 11:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
黑猫reject红军对Henderson的enquiry鸟...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 12:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 146# 松子

真的吗?那么是未来gerrard了,shelvey 和 spearing要靠边站了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 12:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 141# pin10

其实xavi是cm and am,然而alonso是dm
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-6-2011 12:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
尤文1周内买断皮尔洛帮手 锋线改谋高效杀星

葵花未来一周之内决定!

大马时间6月3日,据《天空体育》曝料,尤文图斯将在一周之内买断阿奎拉尼。2009年的夏天,利物浦斥资2000万镑买下了意大利帅哥中场阿奎拉尼作为哈维(微博)-阿隆索离开后的替代品,但事实却是,“葵花”受困于伤病表现不佳,待其适应英超,赛季已然结束。刚刚过去的这个赛季,阿奎拉尼在租借尤文图斯期间表现优异,老妇人将其买断也便成了顺理成章的事情。

作为罗马的青训娇子,阿奎拉尼曾在红狼效力5个赛季。2009年夏天,利物浦以2000万镑的高价将其买进,但在贝尼特斯手下,昔日意甲赛场上帅气又威风的“葵花”不见了,取而代之的是连续受伤和水土不服。直到赛季末段,阿奎拉尼才有所表现,但利物浦已然陷入深渊,最终只取得联赛第七,而作为贝尼特斯的重要引援,阿奎拉尼自然而然地戴上了水货的帽子。

在过去一个多月时间里,阿奎拉尼的未来一直是个迷局,利物浦拒不降低1600万欧元的买断金,而尤文则采取了拖延战术,试图同红军方面比耐心。在阿奎拉尼的经纪人扎瓦利亚的斡旋下,红军不久前终于同意将这一费用降至1000万欧元。

据《天空体育》曝料,阿奎拉尼下赛季将继续效力尤文图斯,其经纪人扎瓦利亚确认了这一消息,“除非发生什么意外,否则阿尔伯托仍然会留在尤文图斯,我想本周结束前他们就会完成这笔交易。我亲身参与了他们同利物浦的谈判,因此我很清楚斑马军团在这笔交易中的心理底线。”

按《都灵体育报》的说法,尤文图斯将在一周时间内买断阿奎拉尼,其转会费不会高过1000万欧元。刚刚过去的这个赛季,阿奎拉尼各项赛事为尤文出场34次打进2球助攻6次,是尤文这个失望赛季中为数不多的惊喜。值得注意的是,看清现实的利物浦球迷并不希望阿奎拉尼就这样离开安菲尔德,他们在《天空体育》的留言栏中写道:“阿奎拉尼是一名很有实力的球员,他能够令红军的中场更为均衡,希望俱乐部能够留下他。”

与此同时,斑马军团也在关注在皇马有些失宠的“小烟枪”伊瓜因,一旦头号目标阿圭罗被皇马打劫,费拉里斯总部将尝试引进阿根廷前锋。过去一段时间,尤文高层一直忙着引进他们所承诺的“一名顶级前锋”。虽然全力购买阿圭罗,但阿根廷国脚似乎并不热衷于加盟斑马军团,老妇人也因此准备了B方案。按照《天空体育》的说法,一旦购买阿圭罗失败,尤文图斯将全力抢购伊瓜因。

近日西班牙有消息称,因为本泽马表现出来的巨星潜质,伤病频繁的伊瓜因已经在皇马失宠,皇马主席弗洛伦蒂诺只为其标价1500万欧元。对于尤文图斯来说,引进伊瓜因堪比当年购买特雷泽盖,因为这两人都具备法国和阿根廷双重国籍,球风也有相似之处,如果伊瓜因能够成为下一个特雷泽盖,那么对于斑马军团的重新崛起将是极大的好事。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 01:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
红军有意喀麦隆新星 莫坎约:很荣幸受到关注

喀麦隆前锋表示,对于来自英超豪门利物浦的兴趣感到很荣幸,但目前来说,他只会关注自己在摩纳哥的前景…

摩纳哥前锋本杰明-莫坎约对于受到英超豪门利物浦的关注感到十分开心,尽管如此,他还是坚称下个赛季自己更有可能继续留在摩纳哥。

据媒体透露,利物浦主帅达格利什正尝试把本赛季法甲冠军里尔的主力边锋科特迪瓦人热尔维尼奥带来安菲尔德球场,但如果失败的话,他将收购莫坎约,以加强球队的攻击线。

莫坎约在今年的冬季转会期以50万欧元(约合44万英镑)的低价从法乙球队尼姆转会而来。尽管仅仅加盟球队半个赛季,但其表现已经彻底征服了摩纳哥球迷。

22岁的莫坎约本赛季代表摩纳哥在法甲联赛中出场16次并取得3个进球,他的出色表现也吸引了英超豪门利物浦的关注,在谈到利物浦的兴趣时,莫坎约说到:

“我也有听说过有关利物浦对我感兴趣的流言。我很开心自己能吸引豪门球队的目光,但目前来说,我更可能继续留在摩纳哥,以实现自己的梦想。”莫坎约告诉《天空体育》。

在上周的法甲最后一轮比赛中,摩纳哥在主场以0比2负于里昂,35年后再遭降级打击。(Goal.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 09:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  松子

真的吗?那么是未来gerrard了,shelvey 和 spearing要靠边站了~
壬生狂 发表于 3-6-2011 12:11 AM

Box To Box Midfielder = 全能型。 个人意见,Henderson 是很有潜力,可是也要放他打主力才能把他打造成世界级的。如果是买来做板凳的话就。。。。。。太浪费他的才华了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2011 09:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
红军追逐新星遇挫 拜仁介入且里尔不愿放人

根据法国当地媒体报道,德甲巨人拜仁慕尼黑加入了对里尔新星哈扎德的争夺战中。

巴伐利亚劲旅此前已经签下了诺伊尔、佩特森和拉菲尼亚,而据法国媒体消息,哈扎德被拜仁看上主要是因为目前拜仁阵中的罗本、里贝里、戈麦斯和托马斯-穆勒中的一人极有可能会在夏天离开,因此他们将这名比利时中场视为对攻击线的最佳补充。

然而,里尔方面态度十分强硬,他们拒绝为球队的任何一名重要球队开启转会之门,除非能收到一份数额不菲的报价。

里尔总监解释道:“哈扎德很特别。对我们来说当然会有难以拒绝的报价,不过数目肯定是高得惊人。我99.9%确信他不会离开球队,因为我们希望留下他。”

年仅20岁的哈扎德是欧洲足坛目前最被看好的新星之一,本赛季他代表里尔在法甲出场37次,打进7球并有9个助攻,这让他赢得了法甲最佳球员的称号,此前也有报道称国米和利物浦都对他有意。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-6-2024 10:34 AM , Processed in 0.070121 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.