*我也是LOTUS分尸。
lantro(kl) 发表于 18-7-2010 23:25

Proton现在拥有LOTUS 100%的股份。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-7-2010 12:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
FAIRUZ FAUZY CONFIRMED FOR HOCKENHEIM FP1

Hingham, UK 19th July 2010

Lotus Racing has today confirmed that third driver Fairuz Fauzy will be back in the T127 hot seat at Hockenheim for FP1 at this weekend’s German Grand Prix.

Fairuz had already been confirmed to drive in FP1 at the British, Hungarian, Singapore and Abu Dhabi races, but, after mechanical issues cut short his run at Silverstone, the team has decided to bring forward his Hungary run to Germany. This gives him the chance to bring another valuable perspective to the team’s on-track development as soon as possible, and on a track that should suit the Lotus Racing T127.

Lotus Racing Team Principal Tony Fernandes commented: “It’s an exciting day for all of us in the Lotus Racing team – being able to tell Fairuz he has another Friday run a week before he thought he’d be back in the car is a great way to start the week, and we all know he’ll deliver for us, both on track and in the feedback he’ll provide the team. He’s an inspiration to young drivers around the world, proving that being determined to make your dreams come true can make very exciting things happen!”

试车科斯确认为 FP1的霍根海姆

欣厄姆,英国2010年7月19日

莲花车队今天证实,第三车手试车科斯将在T127在霍根海姆煎熬,FP1的回本周末的德国大奖赛。

试车已经证实,以推动FP1的在英国,匈牙利,新加坡和阿布扎比的比赛,但缩短后的机械问题,他在银石赛道运行,该小组已决定提出他的匈牙利运行到德国。这使他有机会带来的另一可贵的视角车队的赛道上,尽快发展,并在赛道上,应该适应莲花赛车T127。

莲花车队首席托尼费尔南德斯说:“这是一个令人兴奋的一天为我们所有的莲花车队 - 能告诉他有另一个星期五试车运行一个星期前,他以为他会在车里的背面是一个伟大的方式本周开始,我们都知道他会为我们提供,在赛道上和他会在反馈提供团队。他是一个向世界各地的年轻车手的灵感,证明有决心,使您的梦想成真可以非常令人兴奋的事情!“
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-7-2010 05:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
ANTI-PROTON网友 我们同样的欢迎你。。。

但是不要因为某某人 support lotus 或者是proton 。。在这里争吵。。

谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-7-2010 06:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
LOTUS RACING GERMAN GP PREVIEW

Hingham, UK 20th July 2010

Over 120,000 fans are expected on race day at Hockenheim, and, for many of them, seeing the green and yellow Lotus Racing livery back on track will be an emotional moment. The team itself is excited about the next round of the 2010 FIA Formula One™ World Championship, and is looking to build on the strong two car finish they enjoyed last weekend at Silverstone. The layout of the track should suit the T127 better than the flat-out dash around the Northamptonshire countryside, and with the experience they have on both sides of the garage, Lotus Racing is again looking forward to taking the fight to the teams ahead.

Dieter Gass, Lotus Racing Sporting Director “We’re all looking forward to Hockenheim. Obviously the circuit is quite different now from how it used to be in the past - then, it was an extremely difficult circuit on which to find a decent set up – long straights that took you into the forest and then slow corners in the Motodrom stadium section meant it was hard to find a suitable compromise between downforce and grip – you don’t have to make such a big compromise anymore because the straights simply aren’t as long now. But, you still don’t run maximum downforce here – you take a bit of wing off to take account of the straight, and give the driver the chance to overtake at the end of that, in turn six.

“I think our car will suit the circuit well. You have a different speed profile than Silverstone, which didn’t really suit our car, but in Hockenheim I think we’ll be better off. We had a big update package in Silverstone which we couldn’t exploit fully as we were lacking running and setup time, so we’ll be looking to get the best out of that in the Friday and Saturday practice sessions. We’ll be able to play with the ballast a bit more here as well, which will help us find a better balance, and the team have spent some time in the factory this week practicing pitstops, so we should see the times come down in Germany. All in all it should be a good weekend.”

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) “Germany’s always a good race – Hockenheim’s usually hot and the fans make sure there’s a great atmosphere around the whole circuit. The stadium section in particular is amazing – with all the horns blowing, the flags flying and the odd flare being set off, it feels like you are in a football stadium or something. That makes it a great place to watch from if you’re a spectator, and for the drivers it’s cool - we can see all the fans packed into the stands and it looks pretty hardcore.

“The circuit itself is pretty good. You can overtake at the end of the long straight at the hairpin but there aren’t many other places where you can get past. It’s relatively hard on tyres and in the past the heat has made the tyres blister, but we shouldn’t get any of those problems with this year’s tyres. Bridgestone are bringing a super soft and a hard, so there should be a clear performance difference between the two – we’ll see how that shapes up over the weekend.”

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) “Hockenheim has some real history and in its old guise it demanded a lot from the drivers, in terms of setup, driving and in getting all the little details right. However, now it’s a more conventional circuit, and while I like it, I preferred the old layout. I was on the podium there a while back, and I won the German F3 Championship there many years ago, so it does hold a lot of good memories for me. It’s always hot when we go there, and the fans are very passionate, so I hope we can put on a good show for them, and show what Lotus Racing is all about.”

Riad Asmat, Lotus Racing CEO “Firstly it was great to see Fairuz in the car in Silverstone on Friday; testing is obviously extremely limited so it was good for him to get some experience and practice in the car. He certainly deserved his time in the cockpit but mechanical problems unfortunately meant he didn’t get as much track time car as he could have – we are running him in FP1 in Hockenheim instead of Hungary, so he’s getting another chance to show what he can do a week early and it’ll be good to see him back on track again in Germany.

“I was in the car with Tony on the way to Silverstone on Saturday when he reminded me that it was at the British Grand Prix in 2009 that he first met Mike and the Lotus Racing dream began. He was quite nostalgic and was telling me that a year ago he couldn’t drive in certain places around the track without the sticker on his car, whereas now he is a Team Principal he can go everywhere! Well, almost… He has built so much out of the dreams he has pursued, with success of course, and he believes that Lotus Racing is another opportunity that will be a success. Last weekend was a year to the day that this adventure began, and now we’re already looking five years down the road and how far we can go.”

莲花赛车德国大奖赛预览

欣厄姆,英国2010年7月20日

预计超过12万球迷在比赛当日在霍根海姆,而且,对于他们中许多人来说,看到绿色和黄色的莲花赛车车身回到正轨将是一个激动人心的时刻。该小组本身是令人兴奋的2010年国际汽联一级方程式世界锦标赛的下一轮™,并寻求建立在强大的两起汽车完成他们喜欢在银石赛道上周末。该赛道应该适合T127比周围农村的北安普顿郡平冲出来,与他们的经验对双方都车库,莲花赛车是期待着再次布局,以争取车队前进。

迪特尔加斯,莲花赛车运动总监“我们都期待霍根海姆。显然是完全不同的电路从如何使用在过去现在 - 当时,它是一个非常艰难的赛道上找到一个像样的成立 - 这把你带到森林体育场在Motodrom然后慢速弯道长直道第意味着它很难找到一个合适的抓地力和下压力之间的妥协 - 你不必做这么大的妥协了,因为在直道上根本不长了。但是,你仍然不运行的最大下压力在这里 - 你考虑过采取一些右翼的直线,并给司机又6超车的机会在该年底,帐户。

“我认为我们的赛车将非常适合赛道非常熟悉。你有比银石,这并没有真正适合我们的赛车速度的不同配置文件,但在霍根海姆我想我们会更好。我们在银石进行了重大升级包,我们不能充分利用,因为我们是缺乏运行和设置时间,所以我们会希望得到的最好的是周五和周六进行练习。我们将能够发挥与镇流器这里一点好,这将有助于我们找到一个更好的平衡,和球队都花了一些时间在工厂这个星期练习进站,所以我们应该看到时代的回落德国。总之这应该是一个不错的周末。“

科瓦莱宁(底盘T127 - 01)“德国总是一个很好的比赛 - 霍根海姆的炎热和球迷们通常要确保有一个伟大的赛道周围的整个气氛。特别是在体育场的所有部分是惊人的角吹,旗帜飞行和奇正掀起照明 - 置身于一个足球场或什么都喜欢你。这使得它的好地方观看,如果你是一个旁观者,对车手和它的凉爽 - 我们可以看到所有的球迷冲上看台包装,看起来很顽固。

“这条赛道本身很不错。你可以超车结束时的长直在发夹弯,但不会有太多的其他地方,你可以过去。这对轮胎比较硬,在过去的热量,使轮胎的水泡,但我们不应该与今年的轮胎的任何问题。普利司通正在把一个超级软,硬,所以应该有两个明显的性能差异 - 我们将看到如何在周末的形状了。“

亚诺特鲁利(底盘T127 - 04)“霍根海姆赛道有一些真正的历史和古老的幌子在设置方面,要求从不少司机,驾驶和让所有的小细节的权利。但是,现在它是一个更传统的赛道,而我喜欢它,我更喜欢旧的布局。我在讲台上有一则回来,我赢了有很多年以前,德国F3锦标赛,所以它确实为我很多美好的回忆。它总是热的时候,我们去那里,和球迷都非常热情,所以我希望我们能为他们的精彩的表演,并显示莲花赛车是什么一回事。“

里亚德阿斯马特,莲花赛车总裁说:“首先是很高兴看到在汽车上周五在银石赛道试车,测试,显然是十分有限,这是他得到一些好的经验和做法在车上。他当然应该得到他的时间在驾驶舱,但不幸的力学问题意味着他没有得到尽可能多的赛道时间车,因为他本来可以 - 我们正在运行在霍根海姆FP1的,而不是他在匈牙利,所以他得到一个机会展示他能一个星期做早,它会高兴地看到他回到正轨在德国再次。

“我是在上周六与托尼汽车时,他提醒我,它在2009年的英国大奖赛是他第一次见到迈克和梦想的莲花赛车开始在银石赛道的方式。他也非常怀念,并告诉我,一年前他不能带动周围的轨道有些地方没有他的汽车贴纸,而现在他是车队负责人,他可以去任何地方!嗯,差不多...他已经建立了这么多,他追求的梦想了,当然有成功,他认为,莲花赛车是另一个机会,一定会取得成功。上周末是对这次冒险的那一天开始的一年,现在我们已经看到了5年后多远,我们可以走了。“
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 22-7-2010 10:15 PM | 显示全部楼层

Hockenheim Thursday

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2010 05:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你一直来给我们最快最好的莲花消息。。。

也贺喜你。。 这个楼获得精华
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-7-2010 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
~MJz~ anti-proton 的

看到他的出现 就是骂 Proton

在 爱车一族 看习惯了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2010 09:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
那么请教在爱车一族家什么车才不会被轰呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-7-2010 09:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
GERMAN GRAND PRIX

Hockenheim, Germany 25th July 2010

Race day in Germany began with Lotus Racing Chief Mechanic Phil Spencer, Deputy Team Principal Kamarudin Meranun and Chief Executive Officer Riad Asmat paying their respects to Team Lotus legend Jim Clark at his Hockenheim memorial, but it was a disappointing Sunday for the team after both Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen recorded DNFs. Jarno Trulli had a strong start and was running 15th, but retired on lap four after a gearbox problem brought his race to an end. Heikki Kovalainen was running well in the race but was forced to retire on lap 60 after a coming together with de la Rosa’s Sauber.

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) “I made a very good start and then suddenly I lost the gearbox and unfortunately that was it. We tried to reset it in the pit and I went out again but it didn’t work, so I think it was a mechanical issue with the box that brought the race to an early end. It’s very frustrating because I was having a very good weekend, probably the best of the whole season so far, and it’s like the luck just isn’t with me. We’ve got another chance next weekend so I hope the luck changes there.”

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) “A disappointing end but it was just one of those things that can happen when you’re having to let cars past. It was my mistake but I didn’t see the Sauber coming. I thought I was letting the Williams past, and didn’t see the Sauber so I closed the door and that was the end of the race. It’s a shame because I was running pretty well until then.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “Ultimately a very disappointing day. Jarno lost second gear and had to retire and Heikki had to retire after contact with de la Rosa. Both cars made good starts – we started Jarno on the harder tyre and Heikki on the options to split the strategies, but Jarno’s race was over before he’d really started. Heikki drove a strong race and was comfortably leading the battle of the new teams before contact forced him to retire. Despite this it was still a strong showing from us, and now we move on to Hungary.”

Kamarudin Meranun, Deputy Team Principal: “It’s frustrating because we’d had a good weekend, in practice and qualifying. Very unfortunate for Jarno, and Heikki was doing well so it’s disappointing to see he couldn’t finish the race, not due to a mechanical issue, but because of an incident that was out of our control. So, even though it’s sad, we’ll pull through, and we’ll do a better job in Hungary.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-7-2010 09:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX PREVIEW

Hingham, UK 26th July 2010

Back to back races push the teams hard, but with Hungary coming hot on the heels of the German Grand Prix, Lotus Racing will be looking to put in a strong performance at the Hungarian Grand Prix. The tight, twisty and bumpy track will suit the characteristics of the Lotus Racing T127, and the experience Heikki Kovalainen, winner of the 2008 race, and Jarno Trulli bring puts the Anglo / Malaysian squad in a good position from which to challenge the teams ahead.

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “After a disappointing end to the Hockenheim Grand Prix we’re looking forward to Hungary. Always an interesting race, it’s obviously very difficult to pass and the tight, twisty layout should suit the characteristics of the T127 very well. Traditionally it’s very hot and dusty early on with lots of track evolution. We’re still in tenth place as the best of the new teams, and this should be a circuit that suits us, so we need to maintain our strong qualifying form, maintain our reliability and look for a two car finish.”

Riad Asmat, Chief Executive Officer: “After the Hockenheim result we’re looking forward to next weekend in Hungary. We’ll pick ourselves up and do what we do best – work hard, focus on the positives and make sure we keep pushing towards the teams ahead. Funnily enough, what happened in Germany actually brings out the best in our team – the passion, the camaraderie and the spirit within everyone in the team, at the factory and at the races – we’re all determined to keep looking ahead and not let setbacks hold us back, and Hungary gives us another chance to take a step forward, and that’s what we’ll do.”

Heikki Kovalainen, Car No. 19: “I’ve got great memories of Hungary. It’s where I scored my first victory, which is obviously the highlight of my career so far, so I’m always looking forward to going there, particularly as there’s very strong Finnish support out around the track - it’s almost like a home race for me. This year the challenge is obviously different, but we’ve made good progress at every race so far, and we’re well prepared for Hungary so there’s no reason why we can’t take another step forward this weekend.

“The track itself is obviously hard to pass on, but it’s satisfying to find a setup that allows you to get the most out of the car as the track evolves, and then nail it in qualifying – as a driver that’s a good feeling. In the race, it’s easy to get stuck behind someone, because of the nature of the track, so pitstops become even more critical. With that in mind it’s good to see how everyone in the team, the pitcrew, the engineers and everyone in the garage, can make a real difference to your race performance, even more than normal. As a driver that’s also very satisfying as it shows how important everyone in the garage is, so hopefully we’ll be able to put that into practice this weekend.”

Jarno Trulli, Car No. 18: “It’ll be good to get back in the car straight away after a frustrating end to the German Grand Prix. After what had been a really strong weekend, it was obviously not the way we wanted the race to go, so hopefully Hungary will be better luck for us! The Hungaroring is a very twisty track, bumpy and hard to pass on, and not one you can get a great rhythm on. We’ll be running the full downforce package, and as it’s normally very tough – hot and very long, it’s a real physical challenge. But I’m feeling good, and we keep progressing, so I’m looking forward to the weekend.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-7-2010 10:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 433# 4561336

驾什么车也中shoot。。。 我只是看看。。 不敢回答。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-7-2010 10:38 AM | 显示全部楼层

Jim Clark Memorial

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-7-2010 01:02 PM | 显示全部楼层

Heikki talking about the Hungarian Grand Prix this week... Enjoy

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-7-2010 12:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
DuPont Refinish joins Lotus Racing As An Official Technical Supplier

Hingham, UK 27th July 2010

DuPont Refinish has become an Official Technical Supplier to the Lotus Racing Formula One™ team with immediate effect. The agreement, signed at the German Grand Prix in Hockenheim on Sunday 25 July 2010, sees the paint manufacturer provide full technical support to Lotus Racing, the fastest new team in the 2010 FIA Formula One™ World Championship. Over 600 million global TV viewers will see the DuPont Refinish liquid logo on the team’s T127 race cars during each Grand Prix for the rest of the season, as well as on the team transporter trucks, the team motorhome and in the Lotus Racing garage at race-tracks around the world.

The paint used on Formula One™ cars plays a very important role in the car’s performance both on and off track, which is why DuPont Refinish and its high-tech paint systems is an ideal paint partner for Lotus Racing. Important criteria are low weight, combined with optimum thickness, thermal stability, resistance to mechanical stresses such as stone chips and debris, and colour brilliance to ensure the cars look their best for television audiences and spectators. The Lotus Racing T127 race cars, and the trucks that transport them to races around the world, have all been painted in the already iconic Lotus Racing green and yellow livery with the highly productive DuPont Refinish paint systems. The fast drying properties of the paint also perfectly complement the world of Formula One™ where it is crucial to get the cars back on track as quickly as possible after any body damage.

Tony Fernandes, Lotus Racing Team Principal, comments, “I’m delighted that a company of the calibre of DuPont Refinish has joined us as an Official Technical Supplier. It is a very good example of how far Lotus Racing has already come in our short life that we are attracting such prestigious brands to work with us, and we are all excited about the commercial and brand benefits we will bring each other.”

Michael Maier, DuPont Refinish brand manager, comments, “We are obviously delighted to be supporting Lotus Racing and we hope to keep working together to achieve first-class results.”

Ends

DuPont Refinish is the dynamic, global refinish brand. We deliver increased productivity to bodyshops, from reception to delivery of the repaired vehicle, through innovative, unique paint systems and localised business solutions.

For more information on DuPont Refinish, please contact Lizzie Wastell or Lucie Lelievre at DA Public Relations: lizzie@dapr.com or lucie@dapr.com
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-7-2010 09:32 AM | 显示全部楼层

Hungarian Grand Prix - Thursday 29th July 2010

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-7-2010 09:39 PM | 显示全部楼层

Hungarian Grand Prix - Friday 30th July 2010

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-7-2010 10:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX FRIDAY PRACTICE

Hungaroring, Hungary 30th July 2010

The Hungarian Grand Prix Friday Practice sessions saw Lotus Racing finish the day just under one second ahead of their nearest rival and complete a total of 88 laps, despite a hydraulics problem on Heikki’s car which curtailed his running in the afternoon session.

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) FP1: 22 laps, best time 1.25.032, 19th / FP2: 37 laps, 1.24.553, 19th “It was a good, trouble free Friday session, so I’m very happy with how it went. We did a lot of work on the setup so generally the car balance hasn’t been too bad. Obviously it’s a bumpy circuit which evolves all the time, so it’s important to follow up the evolution. We’ve also been able to evaluate the tyres, which is important for both qualifying tomorrow and for the race on Sunday.”

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) FP1: 23 laps, best time 1.25.210, 20th / FP2: 5 laps, 1.27.705, 24th “The track is good and there’s a great atmosphere out there. This morning we were able to complete the programme without any problems, but when I went out this afternoon we almost immediately had a mechanical issue that unfortunately the boys couldn’t fix, so we lost the afternoon session. That’s the way it goes sometimes, but I’m sure that we’ll be ok tomorrow. It’s still too early to say how well suited the car is to the track, I’d have obviously had a better idea if I’d been able to run this afternoon, but this morning was pretty encouraging, and it’s really not too bad at all when we look at our direct competitors.”

Jody Egginton, Chief Engineer: “Mixed fortunes today – with Jarno we completed today’s tasks and put a lot of mileage on the option tyre, so we’ve got a lot of good data from that. Heikki was very unlucky to have a car problem which prevented him from putting in any decent time this afternoon – we tried to resolve it but the time beat us. Despite that we got a lot of valuable information from them both this morning, and more from Jarno this afternoon, so I think we’ll be in pretty good shape tomorrow.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “A reasonable day although we had a hydraulic issue on Heikki’s car which unfortunately limited his running in the second session. With Jarno we were able to complete the full programme, and the cars look like they are where we expect them to be and we have to make sure we have a reliable Saturday and Sunday.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-7-2010 10:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX FRIDAY PRACTICE

Hungaroring, Hungary 30th July 2010

The Hungarian Grand Prix Friday Practice sessions saw Lotus Racing finish the day just under one second ahead of their nearest rival and complete a total of 88 laps, despite a hydraulics problem on Heikki’s car which curtailed his running in the afternoon session.

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) FP1: 22 laps, best time 1.25.032, 19th / FP2: 37 laps, 1.24.553, 19th “It was a good, trouble free Friday session, so I’m very happy with how it went. We did a lot of work on the setup so generally the car balance hasn’t been too bad. Obviously it’s a bumpy circuit which evolves all the time, so it’s important to follow up the evolution. We’ve also been able to evaluate the tyres, which is important for both qualifying tomorrow and for the race on Sunday.”

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) FP1: 23 laps, best time 1.25.210, 20th / FP2: 5 laps, 1.27.705, 24th “The track is good and there’s a great atmosphere out there. This morning we were able to complete the programme without any problems, but when I went out this afternoon we almost immediately had a mechanical issue that unfortunately the boys couldn’t fix, so we lost the afternoon session. That’s the way it goes sometimes, but I’m sure that we’ll be ok tomorrow. It’s still too early to say how well suited the car is to the track, I’d have obviously had a better idea if I’d been able to run this afternoon, but this morning was pretty encouraging, and it’s really not too bad at all when we look at our direct competitors.”

Jody Egginton, Chief Engineer: “Mixed fortunes today – with Jarno we completed today’s tasks and put a lot of mileage on the option tyre, so we’ve got a lot of good data from that. Heikki was very unlucky to have a car problem which prevented him from putting in any decent time this afternoon – we tried to resolve it but the time beat us. Despite that we got a lot of valuable information from them both this morning, and more from Jarno this afternoon, so I think we’ll be in pretty good shape tomorrow.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “A reasonable day although we had a hydraulic issue on Heikki’s car which unfortunately limited his running in the second session. With Jarno we were able to complete the full programme, and the cars look like they are where we expect them to be and we have to make sure we have a reliable Saturday and Sunday.”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 23-6-2024 05:02 PM , Processed in 0.246774 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.