楼主| 发表于 9-7-2010 10:03 PM | 显示全部楼层

British Grand Prix - Friday 9th July 2010

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-7-2010 12:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
SILVERSTONE FRIDAY PRACTICE

Silverstone, UK 9th July 2010

Lotus Racing’s Silverstone Friday Practice debut was a day of mixed fortunes, with Heikki Kovalainen completing 41 laps and finishing under a second behind Alguersuari’s Toro Rosso, but Fairuz Fauzy and Jarno Trulli both suffering technical issues that curtailed their running.

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) FP1: 16 laps, best time 1.36.747, 19th / FP2: 25 laps, 1.35.465, 19th “It felt fine out there today. I had just one problem at the end with the power steering, but that was the only issue with my car. I’m not sure this circuit suits our car as well as it does with some of the top cars, but compared to the other new teams I think we’re in good shape.

“The new layout is nothing like the old circuit – now it feels like it’s pretty straightforward. It’s quite bumpy, and the corners are pretty simple, not like the old circuit where you got on the throttle and could find a really good line through the corners. I have no problem with the circuit, I just preferred the old one. ”

Fairuz Fauzy (Chassis T127-04) FP1: 11 laps, best time 1.39.510, 23rd “First it was just great to be out on track at Silverstone – it was such an honour, and something that will stay with me for ever. We had a bit of a problem with the engine at the start of the session, which was a little unexpected, but the team did an amazing job to change the engine during the session in less than an hour. This meant I had a good 40 minutes with the car, and in that time I could see we’ve made some big steps forward."

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) FP2: 3 laps, 1.42.901, 24th “I can’t say much about today really – we had a problem with the gearbox that the guys spent most of the session trying to fix, but then it was clear it couldn’t be done in time for today so we’ll just focus on tomorrow, and hope the luck changes.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “It’s great to be back at Silverstone, but it was a difficult first day at the office for us. We had Fairuz driving for the first session and unfortunately, just before the session started, we had an airbox fire which meant we had to change the engine. This obviously limited his running but when we were able to get him out for the second half of the session, he once again did a great job, taking the car through all the engine tests, so thanks to him.

“With Jarno, we’d had to change the gearbox between the sessions, but unfortunately a bearing failure that we were unable to fix brought his session to an early end, so apologies to him for that. We’ll work hard to put it right tomorrow.

“Heikki ran through his whole programme without any real problems, but he had to stop at the end of the session with a hydraulics problem. We could see from his times that, performance-wise, we’re looking good - we’ve just got to make sure we run reliably through the next couple of days.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-7-2010 07:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
AIRASIA X & LOTUS RACING PARTNERSHIP TAKES OFF

Silverstone, UK 10th July 2010

AirAsia X officially announced a partnership with Lotus Racing, during the world famous British Grand Prix held at the home of British Motor Racing, Silverstone from 9 – 11 July.

AirAsia X CEO, Azran Osman-Rani and Lotus Racing CEO, Riad Asmat were on hand for the photo call at the Lotus Racing garage along with drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen. Next to them was the Lotus Racing T127 displaying the freshly placed AirAsia logos on the car.

This announcement is very timely, given that AirAsia X flies directly to a number of destinations where races take place in the current Formula 1™ calendar such as the UK (via Stansted), Melbourne, Malaysia and Shanghai (via Hangzhou). Soon, Korea and Japan can be added to the list as the destinations are soon to be a part of the airline’s rapid growth.

Commenting on the partnership, Azran states, "Teaming up with Lotus Racing is an exciting step for AirAsia X. We admire Lotus Racing as a team which always strives for excellence, a trait similar to that of AirAsia X. Furthermore, as we expand our route network, it is essential that we build our global platform, and a great way to do so is via involvement in Formula One™. Particularly in our upcoming markets of Korea and Japan later this year, and France in early 2011, all of which host legs on the Formula One™ calendar.

“There were people who once doubted AirAsia X’s low cost long haul model, questioning whether it could survive in the current global travel market. We proved them wrong by becoming one of the best in the world! Lotus Racing too had their fair share of skepticism. No one thought the team could even make it to the grid in such a short period of time, let alone be worthy contenders on the track. But they silenced the critics not only by producing the cars on time for the race season, but also by becoming serious contenders in the competition. There’s a lot that we can learn from each other, and we look forward to this relationship with Lotus Racing, taking AirAsia X further into the realms of sports sponsorship,” Azran said.

Riad Asmat, Lotus Racing CEO, added his thoughts, saying: “We are extremely proud to welcome AirAsia X into the Lotus Racing family and are very excited about working together in partnership over the coming seasons. We are both growing fast, and the natural synergies between our two companies will provide us with many very exciting opportunities for Lotus Racing fans and AirAsia X passengers alike – frankly, we can’t wait to get started!”

Partnerships such as with the UK British MotoGP in June (the inaugural AirAsia British Grand Prix), also held at Silverstone, is another example of how powerful sports sponsorships can be as both branding and commercial tools for AirAsia.

AirAsia X's relationship with sports sponsorship began in 2009 with the announcement of being 'Proud Sponsors' of the Oakland Raiders, one of the most prolific teams in the National Football League (NFL) in the United States. The airline also sponsors the Gold Coast Airport Marathon which took place earlier this month, with CEO Azran leading a team of 20 staff runners, as well as providing sponsorship to two runners from Cambodia and Singapore in a bid to enhance the accessibility of Australia to all ASEAN communities through use of their sister airline, low-cost short-haul AirAsia.

Sports sponsorship is very important to AirAsia and AirAsia X, being the most homogeneous mass market which unites countless communities. Through sports sponsorship, AirAsia and AirAsia X is able to not only fulfill the larger vision of the airline by making dreams come true, but also to establish its brand’s equity value - a significant part of its branding effort, enabling AirAsia to become a household brand.

About AirAsia and AirAsia X

AirAsia, the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with approximately 132 routes covering destinations in Asia, Australia and Europe. Within 8 years of operations, AirAsia has carried more than 92 million guests and grown its fleet from just two aircraft to approximately 96. The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented by AirAsia X, its low-cost long-haul affiliate carrier that currently flies to destinations in China, Australia, Taipei and the UK. AirAsia is the regional carrier with the largest destination network and highest flight frequencies. AirAsia was named World’s Best Low Cost Airline in the annual World Airline Survey by Skytrax for two consecutive years in 2009 and 2010.

Ends
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-7-2010 09:39 PM | 显示全部楼层

British Grand Prix - Saturday 10th July 2010

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-7-2010 09:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
LOTUS RACING BRITISH GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING

Silverstone, UK 10th July 2010

Lotus Racing outclassed the other new teams in Saturday’s qualifying session at the British Grand Prix, Heikki Kovalainen finishing 19th and Jarno Trulli 21st, after an exciting session which showed the team’s upgrade package has kept them at the front of the pack chasing the midfield teams. The team enjoyed a royal visit just before qualifying, HRH Prince Andrew The Duke of York stopping by the Lotus Racing garage and being shown around by Team Principal Tony Fernandes and Chief Technical Officer Mike Gascoyne.

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) Qualified 19th, 1.34.405, 9 laps “I’m pleased because I’m in the position I targeted for qualifying, but even though we’re the fastest of the new teams, that wasn’t my best qualifying session this year. It was pretty tricky out there today – it was windier than in FP3 and I found the balance wasn’t quite where it had been this morning. Nevertheless, we’re in a good position and good shape for tomorrow. The car feels good on the heavier fuel load, so I think we’ll be ok. I also want to say that Jarno did a great job out there – to be within half a second after the bad luck he’s had all weekend is great, and I hope we can get both cars home tomorrow. That’s the main goal, so let’s see what happens.”

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) Qualified 21st, 1.34.864, 10 laps “I’m pretty happy with my result to be honest – I managed to learn the circuit very quickly, almost having to do so during qualifying as the problems I had on Friday and Saturday meant I’ve had very little time on track! Qualifying was the first time I managed to really push the car, as a hydraulics problem had cut short FP3, so, overall, I’m happy and my position is better than I expected.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer “I have mixed feelings after qualifying. Again we had some mechanical problems with Jarno this morning, which meant that going into qualifying he had only completed 12 laps over the whole weekend on the new circuit layout, so he had a very difficult task in front of him and did a good job to be as close in time to his team mate as he was.

“Heikki had traffic on both his runs, which was a shame as he could have got a little more out of the car had he had a clear run, but he was ahead of the other new teams so that’s a positive. Overall it’s been quite a difficult weekend so far but we’re looking forward to the race tomorrow and are focusing on getting both cars to the finish.”

Tony Fernandes, Team Principal “We did as well as we could have expected with not a lot of running this weekend, but well done to Heikki who probably could have gone faster if he had not hit so much traffic. Jarno did exceptionally well, having only run a few laps all weekend, and that’s what his pace, experience and knowledge gives us. It was great to see the Lotus Racing flags in the crowd, and a lot of green and yellow shirts and caps. Tomorrow, hopefully, we can make them proud, bring two cars home and put on a show worthy of the efforts of the team.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-7-2010 10:13 PM | 显示全部楼层

British Grand Prix - Sunday 11th July 2010 Part 1

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 11-7-2010 10:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
最后一张几丑下。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-7-2010 10:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
最后一张几丑下。
F60 发表于 11-7-2010 22:20

嘉宾。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 11-7-2010 10:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
BRITISH GRAND PRIX

Silverstone, UK 11th July 2010

VIP guest Hazel Chapman brought a touch of the luck that had been missing in recent races back to Lotus Racing as the team recorded a double car finish at today’s British Grand Prix. Jarno Trulli made a great start and then put in a strong race to finish 16th, Heikki crossing the line just behind him in 17th. The day began with Hazel officially opening the team’s new motorhome alongside Tony Fernandes, Kamarudin Meranun, Bette Hill and former World Champion Nigel Mansell, the official FIA Steward for the British Grand Prix.

Jarno Trulli (Chassis T127-04) 16th “I finished the Grand Prix and managed to fight with the other teams after a pretty difficult weekend, so I’m very happy. It’s just great for the whole team as they worked really hard with some difficult problems, but the work paid off. My pace felt very good, especially when you consider that I didn’t have a chance to work on any set up changes, and I had to get used to the new section of the track in qualifying and during the first part of the race, so I think we all did a pretty good job!”

Heikki Kovalainen (Chassis T127-01) 17th “I think my pace was good all the way through the race, but there was constant traffic in front of me. I lost my position on the first lap, which was frustrating, as I then got held up quite a bit. I don’t mind being a lap down, but it’s just a shame I couldn’t really push. Overall I’m very pleased that we managed to finish where we did and it has been a good day for the team here at Silverstone.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer “Today’s been good - a strong two car finish is a great return on the all the hard work that’s been put in, so well done to the whole team for that, and once again we’re best of the news teams. Apologies to Heikki as we had a problem in his pitstop which dropped him behind the Virgin, but he drove a great race in the second half and managed to regain his place.

“Jarno had a very solid race to make sure we had a two car finish and keep ourselves best of the new teams. The only negative was the safety car which came at the wrong time for us, because we’d just pitted and it meant we dropped a lap down. But other than that it was a good strong Sunday, so well done to everyone in the team.”

Tony Fernandes, Team Principal “I’m absolutely delighted. This has been a great day - a two car finish is just what I’ve been wanting for the last few races, so I’m very very happy! Obviously the pitstops didn’t go to plan, but we recovered well and everything played out for us in the end. I think Heikki's pace was very good and he raced really well, despite the unfortunate pitstop, and we got two cars home which really was the main thing. It was also a real honour for Hazel Chapman to come today and she’s brought us something very special – our motorhome is a very welcoming place for everyone in the team, and all our guests, so I’d like to thank her for coming along and instilling a bit of that old-school Team Lotus spirit in our home.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-7-2010 11:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
嘉宾。
maocheng 发表于 11-7-2010 10:34 PM

这样丑的嘉宾。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-7-2010 12:32 PM | 显示全部楼层

British Grand Prix - Sunday 11th July 2010 Part 2

本帖最后由 tafiman 于 12-7-2010 04:20 PM 编辑

谢谢共享。。。 但是。。。 下一次请用中文。。。 谢谢

评分

参与人数 1积分 +20 收起 理由
tafiman + 20 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-7-2010 06:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus set to switch to Renault engines next season

Lotus are using Cosworth engines in the current Formula One season

By Andrew Benson
BBC Sport at Silverstone

The new Lotus team are closing on a deal to switch to Renault engines next year, BBC Sport understands.
Lotus team principal Tony Fernandes and technical director Mike Gascoyne had a meeting with Renault on Sunday morning at the British Grand Prix.
Both sides are keen on a deal, which is expected to include road car tie-ins.
Gascoyne refused to comment on Renault but said: "We have a contract with Cosworth and we're discussing with them ways to work together in the future."
Ayrton Senna and Nigel Mansell are among the drivers who have previously raced Renault-powered Lotus cars in Formula 1.

Will this help Lotus to improve next season?
The team ran the engines from 1983 to 1986, winning five races.
Lotus, who are the most competitive of the three new teams on the grid this season, currently use Cosworth engines.
The new Malaysian-backed team brought the Lotus name back into F1 for the first time since 1994, when Team Lotus collapsed because of financial reasons.
The new team is called Lotus Racing but BBC Sport understands they are close to finalising a deal with the owners of the Team Lotus brand to reinstate the historic name.
The new Lotus team is already being treated by F1 authorities as a continuation of the former one, which was set up by the legendary Colin Chapman, earning prize and appearance money on the basis of Team Lotus's historic results.

莲花设置为切换到下个赛季雷诺引擎

莲花目前正在使用的F1赛季考斯沃斯引擎

据英国本森
BBC体育在银石赛道

全新的Lotus团队在交易完成切换到明年雷诺引擎,BBC体育的理解。
莲花车队负责人托尼费尔南德斯和技术总监迈克加斯科因曾在周日上午与雷诺在英国大奖赛上。
双方正在就一项协议,预计将包括道路汽车搭售激烈。
加斯科因雷诺拒绝对此发表评论,但表示:“我们与考斯沃斯的合约,我们正在与他们讨论如何在今后的工作在一起。”
塞纳和曼塞尔之间的司机谁是先前已在一级方程式比赛雷诺供电莲花汽车。

这是否会有助于改善莲花下赛季?
该小组从1983年的发动机运行到1986年,赢得了5场比赛。
莲花,谁是这三个新的发车队本赛季最有竞争力,目前使用的考斯沃斯引擎。
新的马来西亚支持的球队带进F1的莲花名回自1994年以来,莲花车队时,因为经济原因而倒塌的第一次。
新的团队被称为莲花赛车,但BBC体育的理解,他们已经接近完成同组莲花品牌的拥有者达成协议,恢复历史名称。
全新的Lotus团队已经在接受治疗,以F1当局作为前者,这是成立由传奇科林查普曼,赢得对球队莲花的历史成果的基础上奖金和出场费的延续。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2010 08:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus set to switch to Renault engines next season

Lotus are using Cosworth engines in the curr ...
maocheng 发表于 12-7-2010 06:53 PM

用谁的engine都不重要。。。。

重要是配件的开发,william都是用cosworth可是他们也可以拿到分数。。。。

aerodynamic一路来都是LOTUS的强项,但是在F1没有运用到也没有发挥出来,还是资金不够?
调佼engine也是LOTUS的强项,可是也没有发挥出来。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2010 08:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
用谁的engine都不重要。。。。

重要是配件的开发,william都是用cosworth可是他们也可以拿到分数。。 ...
wallace_choy 发表于 12-7-2010 08:08 PM

雷诺引擎值得期待
    aerodynamic 发挥到不好放就算法拉利引擎都没用有
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2010 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
这就是为什么Red Bull不需要用自家研发的引擎都可以赢比赛。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-7-2010 09:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
用谁的engine都不重要。。。。

重要是配件的开发,william都是用cosworth可是他们也可以拿到分数。。 ...
wallace_choy 发表于 12-7-2010 20:08

有钱,这么多伙伴,又可以跟政府拿钱来用。
Aerodynamic 是我们的强项,你们知道很多车的零件是从LOTUS开始的发明创造。
Engine要花很多钱和时间来做,还是找厂商比较好。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 12-7-2010 09:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
雷诺引擎值得期待
    aerodynamic 发挥到不好放就算法拉利引擎都没用有
Alex^89614^ 发表于 12-7-2010 20:57

Aerodynamic 是我们的车队重要贡献。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-7-2010 09:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
这就是为什么Red Bull不需要用自家研发的引擎都可以赢比赛。
F60 发表于 12-7-2010 21:02

还是用别人的engine比较稳定。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2010 09:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
Renault engine 低转 有力 比起 法拉利 mercedes engine,可是马力比较小

如果 william 不是用 cosworth engine 可能 成绩更好

相信明年会更好 ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2010 10:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是用别人的engine比较稳定。
maocheng 发表于 12-7-2010 09:32 PM

我只能这么说,有好也有不好。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 17-6-2024 02:45 PM , Processed in 0.082433 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.