这边是看Lotus多少飞的来打广告!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 20-5-2010 10:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maocheng 于 20-5-2010 10:03 PM 编辑

Lotus set to shift focus to 2011 car                                       

By Jonathan NobleThursday, May 20th 2010, 10:33 GMT

Lotus has elected to shift design focus onto next year's car in the hope that the head-start on its 2011 challenger will help it surprise the opposition.
The Hingham-based outfit has made good progress with its T127 this season, with a major aerodynamic upgrade introduced at the Spanish Grand Prix helping the outfit close down the gap on the established outfits.
And although the team plans to introduce another update for the British Grand Prix, Lotus' technical chief has confirmed that the priority now is to get on with ensuring it does as good a job as possible for 2011.
"We still have stuff coming through and there will probably be a package for Silverstone, but now we are very much concentrating on 2011," Gascoyne told AUTOSPORT. "The 2011 model is going in the wind tunnel soon.
"This year we were always going to play catch up. Next year, with the big rule changes, it levels the playing field and we need to put our resources into that. So we want to keep pushing, but we want to look at next year as well."
With the limited time frame that the team had to create its 2010 car, having only been given the green light for its entry six months before the start of the season, Gascoyne admits that the team had to focus on simply getting its challenger ready for this year rather than pushing it to the design limit.
And although he thinks further improvements can be made to the T127, he reckons that resources will actually be better spent focusing on 2011 because there is little hope of overhauling the current teams in the points' table.
"We want to get 10th [in the Constructors' Championship] and realistically, even if we made the car better, would we get ninth or eighth? Probably not.
"Therefore is it worth putting resources into that, or switching them to next year? There is also the commercial aspect you want to be seen moving forward this year, but we want to take some people by surprise next year."
He added: "We are still testing in the wind tunnel and there are bits in production that are coming through, so we are not stopping now.
"We are also taking weight out of the car. We don't have carbon suspension on the car, that will be coming through for Silverstone, and that will obviously carry over to next year. We are pretty happy with where we are."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-5-2010 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
Lotus will not run KERS in 2011
ESPNF1 Staff

Lotus will not run a Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) in 2011, despite the expected return of the technology next season.

KERS was introduced in 2009 but the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) agreed not to run it this year on grounds of cost. FOTA's technical group is currently finalising the details of a cheaper return of KERS, with Ferrari and Renault pushing for a 150bhp boost for 10 seconds each lap. In 2009, the boost was about 80bhp for less than 7 seconds. However, Lotus is adamant it will be better off without the system.

"We will not use KERS next year and we have good reasons for this decision," team boss Tony Fernandes is quoted in Finland's Turun Sanomat. "This year we had to buy nearly all the [car] parts from other suppliers but now we are in a position to build the entire car in our factory.

"So we are trying to take advantage of the experience we have collected with the current car and to make the project more effective. If we were to have KERS, in accordance with the technical working group, we would have to start everything again from zero in terms of weight distribution. The big teams are in a different boat, already with solid experience of KERS from recent years.

"What we saw last season is that it is not easy to get KERS to operate effectively and reliably; it took a lot of time, money and resources. At Lotus we are fully confident that we are going to cope without it."

It is expected the return of KERS will be approved formally by the teams this weekend in Turkey, before the matter is referred to the FIA for inclusion in the technical regulations. It is likely that KERS will remain voluntary in 2011 and 2012 until a new engine formula debuts in 2013.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-5-2010 09:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
2010 Lotus joins Classic Festival       

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 16:27 GMT

The new incarnation of the Lotus team is to bring its 2010 Formula 1 car to the Classic Team Lotus Festival at Snetterton on 20 June.

Drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen, plus reserve Fairuz Fauzy, will all be at the Norfolk track for the event, which will feature an example of every single Lotus Formula 1 design that raced in the world championship from 1957 to 1994.

Team boss Tony Fernandes said he was thrilled that his squad would be participating.

"First I want to say what a fantastic job Clive Chapman and everyone at Classic Team Lotus have done, not just with the upcoming event but also to keep so many dreams alive on tracks around the world," he said.

"The Festival is going to be a great event - very emotional for many of those attending, and a great way to celebrate the Lotus motorsport heritage. We are very honoured to have been invited and I know the whole team is looking forward to seeing the UK fans, and spending a bit of time with the cars and people that helped create the Lotus legend.

"We're running one of our cars as well, so people can see how the story has come full circle - in the meantime I'd urge every Lotus fan, and anyone who loves motorsport, to make sure they're at Snetterton on the 20th June."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-5-2010 11:23 PM | 显示全部楼层

Turkey Grand Prix - Thursday 27th May 2010

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-5-2010 11:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
TURKISH GRAND PRIX PREVIEW

Turkey, 27th May 2010

Onto Turkey for round seven of the 2010 FIA Formula One™ Championship and Lotus Racing are looking forward to another step forward at the Istanbul Park Circuit. A new rear wing and a number of new aero and mechanical parts should help the team keep moving closer to the midfield, and both drivers are looking forward to the challenges of the 5.338km track.

Jarno Trulli (Lotus Cosworth T127-03): ‘The track in Turkey is good – turn eight is challenging but the rest of it is relatively simple, and definitely not as tricky as Monaco! I’m looking forward to getting out on track and having some better luck this weekend. My confidence in the car is growing all the time so I hope a bit of luck and the updates we’ve put on here will help me have a better race this weekend.’

Heikki Kovalainen(Lotus Cosworth T127-01): “It’s good to be back in Turkey, the weather is usually nice here and it seems the same this weekend. Turkey itself is really cool - Istanbul is a huge city with some great places to go. The harbour area is nice and it’s good to try and take some time and have a look around there in the evening – I’m staying on the Asian side this weekend, so I’m not sure I’ll get much time off, but it’s still good to be here.

“The track is great - it’s a big circuit and we get back to a normal open race course after Monaco. We’re fully prepared and I’m looking forward to practice tomorrow to see what the new wing gives us, and where we are after seeing such good pace in the car in Monaco.”
Dieter Gass, Sporting Director: “Looking back on the year so far I think we can be extremely satisfied with what we have achieved. We’ve completed all the targets we set out at the beginning of the season, and from the first time we started testing we have been reliable, which is a testament to the hard work put in by everyone in the team, and our partners. But now we are working on making the car quicker and improving the gap to the established teams – we are getting there, and this weekend, and at Silverstone, we’re looking to take more steps forward.

“Turkey is a track the drivers like as it presents a good challenge - some high and low speed corners, and the famous triple apex corner eight all test the balance of the car, and the aero performance. It’s always a challenge for the engineers and the drivers to set up the car so it’s going to be an interesting weekend here – we have very experienced people throughout the team, so I’m confident we’ll put on a good show. I wouldn’t say Istanbul Park either suits, or doesn’t suit our car, and I think we’ll be pretty much where we were in Barcelona, but with we are looking to take another step forward with the next batch of updates on the car.

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Director: “Looking back on Spain and Monaco we’ve taken a good step forward in those races and here in Turkey we’re looking to keep on improving and racing the cars in front, not those behind. We’ll be using our new pillar mounted rear wing here, and have some new parts which will enable us to optimise the weight distribution, so again, I’m quietly confident we’ll bridge the gap to those in front that little bit more.”

Lotus Racing has also confirmed it will be running the T127 at the Classic Team Lotus Festival at Snetterton on 20th June To read the full press release please go to: Classic Team Lotus Festival Full Press Release
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 28-5-2010 08:10 PM | 显示全部楼层

Turkey Grand Prix 2010 - Friday 28th May

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2010 08:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
记得在马来西亚站时星期五试车时lotus用过shark fin可是过后就没出现过了,还以为这站会配合新rear wing装上
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 28-5-2010 08:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
记得在马来西亚站时星期五试车时lotus用过shark fin可是过后就没出现过了,还以为这站会配合新rear wing装上 ...
jj101 发表于 28-5-2010 20:52

升级版
Monaco (Front Wing)
Turkey(Rear Wing)

每一个赛程,车队要升级成为最快的车队。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 28-5-2010 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
TURKISH GRAND PRIX FRIDAY PRACTICE

Turkey, 28th May 2010

Friday’s practice sessions at the Istanbul Park Circuit saw Lotus Racing continue to pull away from the new teams and closer to the midfield, fulfilling the promise shown in the updates applied since Barcelona. The new pillar mounted rear wing, and a number of new mechanical and aero updates combined to bridge the gap to Alguersuari’s Toro Rosso to around 0.7 seconds.

Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus Cosworth T127-01 / FP1: 24 laps, 19th, 1.32.161 / FP2: 36 laps, 19th, 1.31.160): “It was a very good Friday again for me. I had a really good first session this morning, with no problems with the car and we were again able to improve the setup. The track felt good all day, a little dusty to begin with, but it cleared quickly and overall it felt great all day. This afternoon we were able to try both tyre compounds and successfully got through all our plans, so I couldn’t really ask for more.”

Jody Egginton, Chief Race Engineer (deputising as Heikki’s Race Engineer for Juan Pablo Ramirez): “We had a good balance from the start of the day on Heikki’s car, which meant we could complete the entire program. We gathered a lot of data, particularly on the long run, and managed to get good performance from the new tyres, so I’m very happy. On a personal level I enjoyed my day today – it was all quite short notice, but it was good to dust off the old clipboard and get on with it, so overall it’s been a good day!”

Jarno Trulli (Lotus Cosworth T127-03 / FP1: 23 laps, 20th, 1.32.990 / FP2: 11 laps, 21st, 133.081): “A bit more bad luck for me today as this afternoon’s session was cut short by losing third gear. We’d planned to do some setup work in the second session, and didn’t get the chance to do so, but against that you can look at the times and see that we have continued to move forward overall with the car. We are moving away from the other new teams, and closer to those in front – obviously we still have a lot of work to do, but it’s pleasing to see we are going in the right direction.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “A fairly positive day, although it was a shame Jarno’s day was curtailed by a gearbox problem in P2. That meant he couldn’t run the soft tyres, or try a low fuel run, but I’m sure that if he’d done so he would have been up with Heikki. Heikki had another trouble free day, and overall we’ve taken another step forward to the midfield, so now it’s up to us to confirm that progress tomorrow.”

Lotus Racing has also confirmed it will be running the T127 at the Classic Team Lotus Festival at Snetterton on 20th June To read the full press release please go to: Classic Team Lotus Festival Full Press Release

土耳其大奖赛周五练习赛

土耳其,2010年5月28日

在伊斯坦布尔公园赛道上周五的练习赛中看到莲花赛车继续撤出新车队,更接近中场离开,因为巴塞罗那履行适用的更新显示的承诺。新的支柱式尾翼,和新的机械和空气动力学的更新相结合,缩小数字差距,Alguersuari的红牛二队以0.7秒左右。

科瓦莱宁(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 01 / FP1的:24圈,19日,1.32.161 / FP2的:36圈,19日,1.31.160):“这是一个很好的周五再次对我来说。我有一个很好的第一次会议今天上午,与汽车没有问题,我们又可以改善安装。这条赛道感觉很好,整天一开始有点脏,但它迅速清除和整体感觉棒极了一整天。今天下午,我们都可以尝试轮胎的化合物,成功地完成了所有的计划,所以我真的不能要求更多。“

乔迪埃金顿,首席比赛工程师(如科瓦莱宁的比赛工程师蒙托亚拉米雷斯主持会议):“我们有一个从科瓦莱宁的赛车在一天的开始,这意味着我们可以完成整个方案的良好平衡。我们聚集了大量的数据,特别是在长期运行和管理,以获得新的轮胎性能好,所以我很高兴。在个人层面,今天我很喜欢我的 - 这是所有很短的通知,但它是把旧的剪贴板很好的灰尘,并能与它,所以总体来说它一直是一个好日子!“

亚诺特鲁利(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 03 / FP1的:23圈,20日,1.32.990 / FP2的:11圈,21 133.081):“有点运气更坏我今天下午的会议缩短了失去三档。我们的预想要在第二届会议的一些设置工作,并没有得到这样的机会,但对你可以看看时间,看到我们继续前进的赛车整体。我们正在远离其他新队,在最前排的人更接近 - 我们显然还有很多工作要做,但它高兴地看到,我们正在朝着正确的方向前进。“

迈克加斯科因,技术总监:“一个相当积极的一天,虽然这是一个耻辱亚诺的一天是在P2的变速箱问题的限制。这意味着他无法运行的软胎,或尝试低燃料运行,但我敢肯定,如果他这样做,他会一直与海基。科瓦莱宁还有一个无故障的一天,总的来说,我们已经采取了另一步着中场,所以现在就看我们确认这一进展的明天。“

莲花车队还证实,它将运行在斯内特顿的T127在经典队莲花节于6月20日要阅读完整的新闻稿,请访问:经典团队莲花节新闻稿全文
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-5-2010 09:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
EDGING EVER CLOSER

Turkey, 29th May 2010

Lotus Racing put in another solid performance in qualifying for the Turkish Grand Prix, with Jarno Trulli finishing the session 19th and team mate Heikki Kovalainen 20th. Jarno ran the whole session on the harder prime tyres while Heikki started on the options, but opted to change to the prime after seeing Jarno recording faster lap times, a decision that paid off with both drivers finishing ahead of their closest competition, and edging ever closer to the teams ahead.

Jarno Trulli (Lotus Cosworth T127-03) Qualified 19th, 13 laps, 1.30.237 / FP3 19 laps, best time 1.30.618: “I’m pretty pleased even though it was a bit of a difficult day. I had a minor problem this morning which meant I couldn’t really use all the time available to focus on setting up the car, so I just got in and got on with it. In quali I used both sets of hard tyres and it felt like the track was quite slippery, particularly in the braking zones, so I changed my driving style a bit and think I did quite a good job to be best of the new teams. I think we are catching up with the guys ahead, even though we are still a bit off. But we will have another big step when we go to Silverstone, and we’re also now working hard on next year’s car, so we’re definitely going in the right direction.”

Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus Cosworth T127-01) Qualified 20th, 11 laps, 1.30.519 / FP3 22 laps, best time 1.30.884: “It was good out there today. On our first run we went with the soft tyre which was probably the wrong choice as it wasn’t working quite as well as yesterday, but the second run on the primes was good. The car felt particularly stable around the high speed corners and the balance felt great so I’m happy. Jarno did a better time today, but I’m pushing hard - I’m always pushing to the limit and am looking forward to the race tomorrow. I feel confident, and hope we can close the gap again to the other guys ahead.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “I’m pleased with our performance in qualifying this afternoon. There was a question mark from this morning whether to run the prime or option tyres - we felt the car was more stable on the primes and that decision paid dividends with us being only 3.2seconds away from the Red Bulls who used the same tyres in Q1- that shows just how much progress we’ve made as a team from the start of the season, and that’s very satisfying. So - a good solid performance today and we’ll look forward to the race tomorrow where we want to get both our cars to the finish line.”

Tony Fernandes, Team Principal: “All in all today’s been another good day and it proves to me that our future is very bright. To be honest I was starting to dream about Q2, and while we may still be a little bit off that we’re clearly getting closer and closer, and thinking back to where we started, that’s incredible. We need to work on giving Jarno more confidence in the car, and perhaps today we could have got more from Heikki’s tyres, but I think there’s still more to come from the 2010 car – maybe even another 0.5 seconds. Tomorrow will be all about getting two cars home, and I know our team has the experience and strength to do that.

“Today we were just 3.2 seconds off the pace of the Red Bulls in Q1 and if you cast your mind back 10 short weeks to Bahrain you can see just how far we’ve come. There we were over five seconds away from the outright Q1 pace and anyone in the sport will tell you what an achievement it is to find nearly two seconds in just seven races. We were also just 2.4 seconds off Ferrari, celebrating their 800th race in Turkey, which is pretty spectacular for a team who are only seven races old – I think that shows to all those who expressed doubts about our participation that they were wrong. We’re also now in a position to turn our attention to the 2011 car, but we’re still here and fighting hard for this season – I want, in the nicest possible way, to take this fight to my mentors Frank Williams and Patrick Head and their team, from whom I’ve learnt an awful lot over the last few years, and compete with them and the likes of Toro Rosso and Sauber, and today’s yet another example of how we really can dream of doing just that. I’m now off to order a kebab for Jarno and Heikki. Well, maybe a kebab pizza for Jarno, and a reindeer kebab for Heikki, if anyone in Istanbul can find them one.....”

磨边日益密切

土耳其,2010年5月29日

莲花赛车用另一种为土耳其大奖赛排位赛的强劲表现与雅诺特鲁利,完成会议第19和队友科瓦莱宁20日。特鲁利跑就更难整个会议的首要轮胎的选择上,而科瓦莱宁开始,但看到后选择更换更快的圈速记录雅诺向总理,这一决定得到了回报既提前完成其最接近的竞争驱动程序,并不断磨边接近球队前进。

亚诺特鲁利(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 03)合格19,13圈,1.30.237 /松下FP3 19圈,最好的时间1.30.618:“我很高兴,尽管这是一个艰难的一天位。我有一个小问题今天上午,这意味着我无法真正使用所有可用的时间专注于建立汽车,所以我刚得到,得到了它。在汇知我用硬胎两集,感觉很喜欢这条赛道湿滑,尤其是在制动区,因此我改变了我的驾驶风格一点,我觉得相当不错的工作,成为新的团队。我认为,我们赶上了前面的家伙,即使我们仍然有点过。但是,我们将再次大步,当我们去银石,我们现在也正在就明年工作的赛车很难,所以我们肯定会在正确的方向。“

科瓦莱宁(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 01),合格20,第11圈,1.30.519 /松下FP3 22圈,最好的时间1.30.884:“这是今天在那里好。在我们第一次运行我们去与软轮胎,可能是错误的选择,因为它不工作,昨天也相当,但对素数第二次运行良好。赛车的感觉,特别是围绕稳定和高速弯道的平衡感觉不错,所以我很高兴。亚诺今天做了一个更好的时间,但我竭力推动 - 我总是推到了极限,我期待着明天的比赛。我有信心,并希望我们能缩小差距再次向其他球员前进。 “

迈克加斯科因,技术总监:“我很高兴我们在排位赛今天下午的表现。有一个问号,从今天早晨是否运行的主要或选项轮胎 - 我们更感受到了赛车的素数stable和该决定由我们自己付出的股息只3.2秒远离红色公牛队在第一季度谁使用相同的轮胎 - 这只不过表明了我们已经取得的进展为从本赛季开始的队伍,这是非常令人满意的。所以 - 一个不错的固体今天的表现,我们将期待着明天的比赛,我们都希望得到我们的汽车到终点。“

托尼,车队负责人费尔南德斯:“总之今天是另一个很好的一天,它证明了我,我们的前途是非常光明的。说实话,我已开始梦想第二季度,虽然我们仍然可能是一个很清楚了,我们越来越接近,和思维回到开始的地方,那是有点令人难以置信。我们需要更多的工作,让亚诺在汽车的信心,也许今天我们可以有一些从科瓦莱宁的轮胎多,但我觉得还是有更多的来自2010年汽车 - 甚至另一个0.5秒。明天将是所有有关获取两车的家,我知道我们的团队拥有丰富的经验和实力做到这一点。

“今天,我们只是3.2离开公牛队的红色秒的速度在第一季度,如果你投你的脑海中短短10个星期,巴林你可以看到我们是多么远来。我们有超过5秒彻底远离第一季度的步伐,在这项运动的人会告诉你什么是它的成就是发现在短短的7场比赛近2秒。我们也仅为2.4秒过法拉利,庆祝他们在土耳其,这是一个漂亮的球队只有7场比赛谁是老 - 我认为这是所有那些谁对我们参与的怀疑,他们是错误壮观的800比赛。我们现在也有能力把注意力转向2011年的赛车,但我们仍然在这里努力争取本赛季 - 我想,在最好的可能的方式,借此争取到我的导师弗兰克威廉姆斯和帕特里克主管和他们的团队,从我所知道,在过去数年的非常多,并与他们竞争的红牛和索伯喜欢,今天的我们又如何能真正梦想这样做榜样。现在我把命令对亚诺和海基烤肉串。嗯,也许一个亚诺烤肉串比萨,烤肉串驯鹿为科瓦莱宁,如果任何人都可以在伊斯坦布尔找到他们一....."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-5-2010 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层

Turkish Grand Prix 2010 - Saturday Final Practice and Qualifying

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-5-2010 09:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
Double Hydraulic failure on both cars, unbelievable. So disapointing as was our best race
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-5-2010 09:43 PM | 显示全部楼层

Turkish Grand Prix 2010 - Sunday 30th May

本帖最后由 maocheng 于 30-5-2010 10:15 PM 编辑

FB LR Photo Shot
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-5-2010 10:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
TURKISH GRAND PRIX

Turkey, 30th May 2010

Lotus Racing were having one of their best days of the season until a double hydraulics failure brought both Jarno and Heikki’s races to an end on laps 32 and 33 respectively, Jarno coming to a halt on track and Heikki retiring in the pit.

Jarno Trulli (Lotus Cosworth T127-03) Started 19th, DNF: “It was difficult at the beginning with the hard tyres, and the team were telling me Heikki was quicker on the options, and as he was on a different strategy he got past. Afterwards, I was pulling away from our competitors comfortably, but the failure put an end to the good race I was having. “

Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus Cosworth T127-01) Started 20th, DNF: “What a shame. I lost power steering in turn eight and it looks like it was a hydraulics failure. At first I thought I had a puncture as the steering suddenly felt really strange, but then I lost the gearbox, the clutch, and throttle. It’s so unfortunate as this was our strongest race so far. I was on the softer tyre and although I wasn’t sure how they would run at the beginning of the race, they did in fact hang on really well. I can’t help but feel disappointed, but as I’ve said before these things happen, and we will work through this, and come out stronger as a result.

“We’re only a few tenths off the other teams per kilometre, and we know the areas to work on to improve this car. I’m confident we can make a very big step for next year and for now, we’ll move on and put this behind us.”

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: “Obviously very disappointing to have two cars go out on the same lap when we were having such a strong race, our strongest performance all year. We started the cars with Jarno on the harder tyre, and Heikki on the soft – Heikki was slightly quicker on the option to start with, but towards the end of the stint Jarno was catching him. We were hanging on for the pitstops, monitoring the rain situation, but then had sudden hydraulic failures on both cars. Heikki’s was a leak from the power steering, and with Jarno we don’t know as yet what the specific issue was. Despite that we have to keep our chins up after what was a really strong weekend from the whole team, fix these problems and move on. ”

Tony Fernandes, Team Principal: “This looked like it was going to be a great weekend for us so it’s obviously very disappointing to have it all brought to an end in such a fashion, after what was probably our best race so far. Jarno and Heikki should be very proud of the times they put in, and the whole team should be pleased with how far we’ve come. This is a low but to be champions we have to deal with the lows, learn from them and move on. It all reminds me of the early days of AirAsia, but we have just been awarded the title of world’s best low cost airline for the second year running, so I know we can repeat that with this team, and one day be victorious. Onwards and upwards, and now we’ll focus on Montreal.”

土耳其大奖赛

土耳其,二○一○年五月三十日

莲花赛车是有双液压故障,直到他们的本赛季最好的日子之一,这既带来特鲁利和科瓦莱宁的比赛,以一对分别为32和33圈,来到了一个轨道上,并在场内退休科瓦莱宁停止雅诺结束。

亚诺特鲁利(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 03)19日开始,说吧:“这是困难的在用硬胎开始,科瓦莱宁的人告诉我队的选项更快,因为他在不同的战略是,他得到了过去。后来,我拉离我们的竞争对手舒适,但未能制止了很好的比赛,我有。 “

科瓦莱宁(莲花考斯沃斯T127 - 01)开始20说吧:“真是耻辱。我又失去了动力转向和八个它看起来就像是一个液压故障。起初我还以为我有一个突然的转向穿刺感到奇怪,后来我失去了变速箱,离合器和油门。它是如此不幸,因为这是我们最强的比赛至今。我在较软的轮胎,虽然我不知道他们会如何运行在比赛开始时,它们实际上却挂真的很好。我不禁感到失望,但正如我以前说过的这些事情发生,我们将通过这个工作,并提出了一个更加强大。

“我们只有把每公里零点几秒的其他球队,我们知道地区工作,以改善这辆车。我相信我们能为明年非常重要的一步,现在,我们将继续前进,把我们后面这一点。“

迈克加斯科因,技术总监:“很显然非常失望,有两辆车走在同一圈时,我们有这样一个强大的比赛了,我们最强烈的全年业绩。我们开始与特鲁利的赛车轮胎的困难,和科瓦莱宁在软 - 科瓦莱宁略开始就选择与更快,但在接近结束时进站雅诺追赶他。我们挂在进站,雨情监测,但后来却突然对两部赛车液压故障。科瓦莱宁的是来自动力转向泄漏,以及与亚诺我们不知道尚未具体问题是什么。尽管如此,我们必须保持我们的下巴是什么后,整个车队非常强大的周末,解决这些问题,继续前进。 “

托尼,车队负责人费尔南德斯:“这看起来似乎是要成为我们伟大的周末,这显然很失望,这一切都带来了一个这样的方式结束后,什么可能是我们迄今为止最好的一场比赛。特鲁利和科瓦莱宁应该是很投入的时候,他们感到自豪,整个团队应该多远,我们来到高兴。这是一个低,但要冠军,我们必须处理的低点,向他们学习,继续前进。这一切都提醒亚航初期我,但是我们刚刚被评为世界最佳低成本航空公司连续第二年冠军,所以我知道我们可以重复一遍,这个团队,有一天会取得胜利。起向上,现在我们将集中在蒙特利尔举行。“
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2010 10:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
辛苦你啦maocheng 兄!每一次都准时UPDATE最新的INFO。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 1-6-2010 12:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
辛苦你啦maocheng 兄!每一次都准时UPDATE最新的INFO。
lantro(kl) 发表于 31-5-2010 22:37

没有办法,谁叫我是Lotus迷。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-6-2010 10:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
LOTUS RACING COMPLETES WORLD BEATING TEAM

Hingham, UK 2nd June 2010

Lotus Racing has today confirmed the appointment of Mark Smith to the role of Technical Director, completing the senior technical structure and giving the team an excellent platform from which to achieve its goals of long-term success in the FIA Formula One™ World Championship.

Reporting to Chief Technical Officer Mike Gascoyne, Mark will start at the end of his Force India notice period, and joins Lewis Butler (Chief Designer) and Marianne Hinson (Head of Aerodynamics), also from Force India, at the Anglo-Asian squad. These appointments, alongside Keith Saunt (Chief Operating Officer), Dieter Gass (Deputy Technical Director), Elliot Dason-Barber (Head of Vehicle Dynamics), Frank Ramowsky (Head of R&D), Rob Reeve (Head of Electronics) and Jody Egginton (Chief Engineer), complete the technical senior management structure.

Mike Gascoyne: “I’m exceptionally pleased to welcome Marianne and Lewis to Lotus Racing, and I’m very excited to once again be teaming up with Mark Smith who I have previously worked with at Jordan, Renault and Force India. Lewis and I were together at Force India, and Lewis also worked with Mark Smith at Red Bull, and Marianne and I have known each other since 1999 when I gave her her first job in F1™ at Jordan, so we all know each other very well.

“Mark Smith and I were first at Jordan together where our first car was the 199, Jordan’s most successful F1™ entrant, and then he came with me to Renault where we helped put them back on the top step of the podium, and put in place the team that went on to win two world championships. Most recently we were together at Force India, and I’m delighted he sees the potential we have here, and has seized the opportunity to work with me, Tony and the whole team on helping Lotus Racing reach the front of the grid.

“For me, it’s not just about the proven technical ability of the team we now have in place, it’s also the fact we’ve all worked together before, know how to achieve the goals we’ve set out, and know how to have fun together. We all work together extremely well, and that gives us the perfect base from which to build for long-term success.”

Renowned for his belief in the power of the people he works with, Team Principal and Group CEO of AirAsia Tony Fernandes echoed Mike’s comments “I am delighted to welcome Mark, Lewis and Marianne to the team, and they join a group of extremely talented people at Lotus Racing.

“I am honoured that these fantastic talents have put their careers and their faith in Lotus Racing, and see the very bright future we all have together here. Formula One™ is a small world and the fact that they are coming to our team shows what we have already achieved in a very short period. Nothing will stop us from bringing in the best people we can, and we will give them the best working environment, and create the perfect atmosphere for them to fulfil their own potential, and help us in our quest to reach the top."

莲花赛车完成了世界上最先进之队

欣厄姆,英国2010年6月2日

莲花车队今天证实了马克史密斯任命为技术总监的角色,完成了高级技术结构,并给予球队一个很好的平台,以实现长期的国际汽联一级方程式世界锦标赛™成功的目标。

报告为总技术主任迈克加斯科因,马克将开始他的印度力量通知期结束,来自印度力量也加入刘易斯巴特勒(首席设计师)和玛丽安娜欣森(空气动力学主管),在英亚洲队。同时基思Saunt(首席运营官),迪特尔加斯(副技术总监),埃利奥特Dason,理发(车辆动力学主管)这些任命,弗兰克Ramowsky(研发主管),罗布里夫(电子元首)和乔迪埃金顿(总工程师),完成技术高级管理结构。

加斯科因:“我非常高兴地欢迎玛丽安娜和刘易斯莲花赛车,而且我很高兴能再次联手与马克史密斯谁我以前曾在约旦最多,雷诺和印度力量。刘易斯和我是在印度力量一起,刘易斯还与马克史密斯在红牛和玛丽安娜和我都知道自1999年以来,当我给她她在F1™在约旦,所以我们彼此都知道对方的第一份工作很良好。

“马克史密斯和我是第一次在约旦一起在那里我们的第一辆汽车是199,约旦的最成功的车队™参赛,然后他跟我来到雷诺,我们帮助提上了领奖台的最高台阶他们回来,并从地方的球队去赢得两个世界冠军。最近我们一起在印度力量,我很高兴看到他的潜力,我们在这里,并抓住机会与我合作,托尼和对帮助莲花赛车到达发车前整个团队。

“对我来说,这只是有关证明了团队的技术能力不到位,我们现在有,它也是我们所有一起工作过,知道如何实现我们所设定了目标,事实上,知道如何让有趣起来。我们都一起工作非常好,这使我们有完善的基地,建立长期的成功。“

他在人民的信念著名,他的,车队负责人及集团的亚航托尼费尔南德斯首席执行官工程呼应迈克的评论说:“我很高兴地欢迎马克,刘易斯和玛丽安的团队,他们加入了一个极有才华的一群人莲花车队。

“我很荣幸,这些美妙的人才是把他们的事业和信仰的莲花赛车,并看到非常光明的将来,我们都聚集在这里。一级方程式™是一个小世界,而事实上,他们进入我们的球队显示了我们已经在很短的时期内实现。什么都不会阻止的,我们可以把最优秀的人才,我们将给予他们最好的工作环境我们,为他们创造完美的气氛中去实现自己的潜力,并帮助我们寻求达到顶峰。“
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-6-2010 10:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
LOTUS RACING GRAND PRIX DU CANADA PREVIEW

Hingham, UK 4th June 2010

The Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal is one of the highlights of the Grand Prix season, a race everyone in the pitlane looks forward to, both for the challenges the temporary circuit presents, and the amazing nightlife in one of the world’s great cities. Lotus Racing will be competing in their first Canadian race, and are looking to keep closing the gap to the midfield, calling on the experience Jarno and Heikki bring on the demanding Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve to continue their progress in the 2010 FIA Formula One™ World Championship.

Heikki Kovalainen: “I’m really looking forward to Canada. Montreal is an amazing city and everyone there really loves the fact they have a race on their doorsteps. It's pretty impressive how the whole place almost becomes like a festival – some streets are closed for parties, events and all sorts of things, and everyone really gets behind the whole race. With the circuit being practically in the city it's hard to escape the noise and goings on, but I love it.

“The circuit itself is a real challenge, for the cars and the drivers. Braking is very important because there are long straights and it’s the second hardest circuit on the brakes in the whole season – cooling them is a priority and getting your braking points right is the key to a good lap. There’s always a lot of action in the braking zones, so we’ll see how we get on in the race. Riding the kerbs well is also critical, so it’s important to set up the car for them, and we'll focus on that on Friday.”

Jarno Trulli: “Canada’s a funny one for me - even though I love Canada - the track, the people and the city - the race itself has never loved me! It’s a great challenge, and I’ve always performed pretty well there, but I’ve never had much luck there, so maybe that will change this year.

“As it’s a temporary circuit it’s a major challenge the whole way round. There’s the constant threat of the walls and it’s critical not to make any mistakes. You have to have confidence in the car and a good setup gives you the chance to push, but you’ve got to be perfect the whole time, otherwise it will bite you. It’s also very quick, and hard on brakes, so the cooling and the stability under braking are both important, and I think we’re pretty good in both areas, so we should be ok. Our car has been performing better and better over the last few races, so we’ll see what happens when we get out there, but I think we’ll continue to move away from the other new guys, and towards those ahead.”

Mike Gascoyne: “Canada’s a race we all look forward to. It’s a great city and a great race and we’re all glad to be going back to Montreal. It’s a temporary circuit where you often see quite a few people hit the wall, bringing out the safety car more than it’s usually seen. It’s one of those races where it’s possible to pick up points, and we’ve got to put ourselves in a position to do that. We’ve got two very experienced drivers in the car which will help us be there at the finish and that’s the primary goal. It’s going to be hard on brakes, but we’ve had no problems in that area. We’re also bringing a few more new parts, including a low downforce package specifically for Canada, so overall we want to build on the performances we’ve been putting in, aim for bullet-proof reliability, and have two cars see the flag.”

Tony Fernandes: “It’s been a busy couple of weeks since Turkey for the team and they’ve been working very hard in the factory, particularly focusing on our reliability. We have to aim to get two cars home whenever we can and consistent reliability is the key to doing that. We have developed well in a number of important areas, but so far reliability is one where we need to work harder – I hope Canada’s where we can turn that around.

“It’s one of the great races on the calendar, and we’re all looking forward to getting out there. North America’s an important area for us, particularly bearing in mind CNN is one of our partners and the heritage Lotus has on the continent, so I hope we put on a good show in Montreal. The steps we’ve taken so far this season should help us do that, and we’ve also just announced how we’ve strengthened the senior technical team, so the building blocks for the future are in place for us to keep moving forward.”

莲花赛车大奖赛杜加拿大预览

欣厄姆,英国2010年6月4日

加拿大大奖赛在蒙特利尔是在大奖赛赛季的亮点之一,在维修站的比赛大家都期待着,无论是临时电路的挑战礼物,惊人的夜生活在世界上最伟大的城市之一。莲花车队将在他们的第一个加拿大竞赛,并期待继续缩小差距的中场,呼吁亚诺和科瓦莱宁的经验带来的高要求的赛道吉尔斯-维伦纽夫继续在2010年国际汽联世界一级方程式™他们的进展锦标赛。

科瓦莱宁:“我真的很期待加拿大。蒙特利尔是一个了不起的城市,那里每个人都那么爱其实他们是对他们的家门口比赛。这是相当令人印象深刻的整个地方变得几乎像一个节日 - 有些街道封闭,当事人,事件和各种事情,每个人都真正得到背后的整场比赛。随着电路在都市很难摆脱噪音和戈斯的实际,但我喜欢它。

“这条赛道本身是一个真正的挑战,对赛车和车手。制动是非常重要的,因为还有很长的直道和它是在整个赛季的第二个最艰难的赛道刹车 - 冷却他们来说是一个优先事项,让你的制动点权利,是一个良好的圈的关键。人们总是在制动区的行动很多,所以我们会看到我们如何在比赛中获得的。骑路缘也至关重要,因此重要的是要为他们设立的汽车,我们将侧重于上周五。“

雅诺特鲁利:“加拿大对我来说,一个有趣的 - 尽管我爱加拿大 - 赛道,对人民,对城市 - 比赛本身从来没有爱过我!这是一个巨大的挑战,我一直表现不错,但是我从来没有多少运气在那里,所以可能会改变今年。

“由于是一个临时电路这是一个重大的挑战,整个倒过来。还有的墙壁不断的威胁,它的关键不作任何错误。你必须有信心在汽车和良好的体制使你有机会来推动,但你必须是完美的整个时间,否则它会咬你。它也非常快,很难对刹车,所以在刹车的冷却和稳定都是重要的,我认为我们在这两个领域相当好,所以我们应该没问题。我们的赛车一直表现更好,在过去几场比赛更好,所以我们将看看会发生什么,当我们走出去,但我认为我们将继续从其他新球员去,对那些领先地位。“

加斯科因:“加拿大的比赛中,我们都期待着。这是一个伟大的城市,一场伟大的比赛,我们都很高兴能回到蒙特利尔。这是一个暂时的赛道上常常可以看到不少人在打墙,带出安全车比它通常看到。它的那些比赛的地方有可能一拿起点,我们得把自己的位置这样做。我们有两个非常有经验的汽车,这将有助于我们将在那里完成,而且是主要的目标的驱动程序。这将是对刹车困难,但我们已经在这方面没有问题。我们还带来了几个新的部件,包括一个低的下压力包加拿大特别,所以总的来说,我们所要建设的投入演出,我们一直在为防弹可靠性的目标,并有两辆汽车看到国旗“。

托尼费尔南德斯:“这是因为对土耳其队的一个星期忙碌的夫妇,他们一直很努力在工厂,特别是对我们的可靠性为重点。我们要的目标是促使两车回家时,我们可以和一贯的可靠性是到这样做的关键。我们已经开发以及在一些重要领域,但迄今为止的可靠性是一个地方,我们需要更加努力地工作 - 我希望加拿大在这里我们可以反过来看。

“这是日历上的伟大的比赛之一,我们都盼望着在那里。北美的一个重要的领域对我们来说,特别是铭记CNN是我们的一个合作伙伴和遗产非洲大陆上的莲花,所以我希望我们在蒙特利尔的一个很好的表演。我们已经采取的步骤,以便在本赛季应该帮助我们做到这一点,我们还刚刚宣布我们如何加强高级技术人员,所以对未来的基石到位,为我们继续前进。 “
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2010 03:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
这车对还有很大的发展空间!今年看来是没什竞争了!但车子的性能和设计真的是所有“新”车队里最好的吗?车手不是一个问题吗,莲花的试车手是哪一位?我还真的不懂!很希望莲花可以在十名里面!虽然是排在新队的前面!希望在今年里面可以看见他能不被第一超越太多次!

加油!莲花!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 5-6-2024 03:40 AM , Processed in 0.200229 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.