使用道具 举报

发表于 23-10-2016 04:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
外加一句,我身边的朋友也说下届要换人做才可以,我taman的邻居也是,complain到乱。。。 我下届either不投or投BN。。。。
P/S,我没有support BN,但是希盟真的很烂。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 23-10-2016 05:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/182709/dont-point-fingers-azmin-johan-brings-sand-mining-project-claims-it-could-be
SHAH ALAM: Semenyih assemblyman Datuk Johan Abdul Aziz today lambasted Selangor Menteri Besar for blaming BN and Umno in Sungai Semenyih pollution case. Johan said the allegations by Datuk Seri Azmin Ali, claiming that the contamination was an act of sabotage by BN and Umno, was a poor attempt to hide the PKR-led state government’s weaknesses. “I want to ask the MB, if he says that BN and Umno were the ones who sabotaged the river, who was responsible for approving the sand mining project situated near the river intake location in Dengkil? “According to the law, any sand mining project must be at least two kilometres away from a river, but the sand mining project there was only about 300m from the water intake point. The mud and dirt flows directly into the water treatment plant there. “I want the MB to answer this. Were BN and Umno the ones who approved this project? Were we the ones who gave the permit and licence to this company?” he told the New Straits Times when contacted earlier today. Johan, who is also Hulu Langat Umno chief, was commenting on Azmin blaming BN and Umno for the pollution incident in Sungai Semenyih, claiming that it was an act of sabatoge. He said if the sand mining project was approved by the state government, Azmin should answer as this was tantamount to self-sabotage. Johan said Azmin’s allegation also did not make sense as he (Johan) and his family were also badly affected by the pollution. “I am the Umno chief here and my house too was affected last month. We did not have water for three days. Only stupid people would sabotage themselves. “The real problem in this issue is that the state government has its weaknesses. I want to advise Datuk Seri Azmin that they should admit their shortcomings and work to solve them. “If they do not have answer to a problem, they should ask and learn instead of blaming others. Finger-pointing is not a good example to be shown by a leader,” he said. Selangor BN chairman Tan Sri Noh Omar was not available for comment as he is out of the country.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/182709/dont-point-fingers-azmin-johan-brings-sand-mining-project-claims-it-could-be
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 05:02 PM , Processed in 0.063936 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.